What's Your Question?
How to Research Your Symptoms Online
People use the Internet to research a myriad of things from what they should buy to why they have pain. These guidelines will help you learn how to research your symptoms online if you have concerns.
Use a Medical MD Symptom Checker
As soon as you enter the phrase, “how to research health symptoms,” into any search engine, you’ll receive results for at least one or more reputable medical MD symptom checkers. These symptoms checkers ask your age, gender, primary symptoms, if you’re pregnant, the severity of your symptoms, your current medications and past or current conditions. Once you click submit, a list of conditions that match your symptoms will appear. You’ll have the option to edit your symptoms or start over if you wish.
Check Reputable Websites
If you can’t find what you’re looking for using a free medical symptom checker, there are websites with articles or blog posts that list symptoms. Make sure you’re looking at reputable websites that end with .org or .edu because these sites tend to contain scholarly or medical information that can be trusted. The Internet is full of information that’s published and not verified. Therefore, it’s essential that you’re looking up symptoms on a website that presents information that’s been fact-checked.
Go to a Doctor’s Website
Under some circumstances, you’ll find an online symptom checker on a physician’s website. If you can’t find a MD symptom checker, you’ll find a plethora of resources on these websites. Doctors work diligently toward providing information for their patients in the way of medical library research materials, informational articles, blog posts and podcasts. Therefore, if you can find a symptom checker, you should be able to find information about the symptoms you’re experiencing.
Sometimes it helps to hear what others are experiencing when you’re undergoing symptoms that don’t match up with the search results you’ve found. Therefore, it’s time to check out user forums. These discussion areas contain experiences from users who go into detail about the symptoms they’re having, what’s happening throughout their experience and if they’re having successful or unsuccessful treatment. Be cautious, though, as these forums will not replace medical advice and may lead to more worry than help.
Check Out Question-and-Answer Websites
Much like a discussion forum, these websites are where users post specific questions to other users regarding issues they’re experiencing. Under many circumstances, these questions pertain to symptoms they’re experiencing and where they can find resources. Other users will help them find pertinent information regarding their specific symptoms when they feel they’ve exhausted every other avenue.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
- Campus Directory
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Capstone Project Examples
The Capstone project is designed to be the BIS program's culminating experience where students meld three disciplines into a coherent, integrated whole to demonstrate academic understanding and application.
"Service-learning helps students master important curriculum content by supporting their making meaningful connections between what they are studying and its many applications” (National Service Learning Partnership, 2009).
A record of academic experiences, achievements and professional development related to educational activities, culminating with completion of the Capstone/Senior Project. It should include documents and other media that demonstrate variety, depth, breadth, and quality of work.
An inquiry or investigation conducted by an undergraduate student and faculty mentor that results in an original intellectual or creative contribution to a field of study (Council on Undergraduate Research, 2009).
Reading, examining, studying, summarizing, and integrating research completed by others with the intent of answering an original thesis question or supporting other scholarly or service related work.
Here’s a sample research paper from a past OHS student. It’s longer than I expect for the Capstone (~15 page) but it should give you an idea of what I am looking for. Ideally the abstract would be a little longer, the main body a little shorter.
Capstone Project Examples and Topic Ideas
Design, analysis, and critical evaluation of research.
starting at just $14/page
Tracking the Battles for Environmental Justice
Strengths across development.
starting at just $16/page
Couldn't find the right Capstone Project Examples capstone project example?
Approach to becoming like christ, lessening the risk of vicarious trauma among staffs, compassion fatigue, self compassion, influence of media on eating disorders, same-sex marriage, projectile motion, the scandal in philosophy, rand report, discussion forum, understanding the opioid epidemic, human resources cipd l3, reflection essay.
starting at just $10/page
Senate Panel Passes Intelligence Bill
Judge blocks trump, besides the exotic cultures, the dew breaker, how to manage a team effectively, interrelationship and bmi, nursing work, psychiatric boarding, critique of journal papers.
starting at just $29/page
Life of a slave Girl
The essence of marriage in a rose for emily and a new england, machiavelli, health informatics, revenue cycle, terrorism attack on 9/11, yound goodman brown, drug policy in workforce, what is inquiry based learning.
starting at just $22/page
Hearsay rule, stereotypes in video games, effects of television drama, calcium iodate, meta-analysis for business decision making, code of ethics, apply: duties of corporate directors and officers, dna testing, forensic dna testing, biofirm science incubation academy, bank financial analysis, jfk medical center 3, environmental radiation protection 2, implementing an intrusion detection system for bidea, implementing an intrusion detection system, data and descriptive stastistic, lebron is the best basketball player of all time, develop a soccer camp, strategic issues, msw level case study macro level, measuring and evaluating performance, action plans, non-profit project proposal, child and family protection agency, the case of hector, pastoral couples family life challenges and possible interventions, evaluating the longevity of dmdd, the contributions of major psychologists, psychology career clinical psychologist, physician assisted suicide, capstone essay, whole foods plant based diet, whole food plant based diet, teamwork capstone project, prophylactic antibiotic: is it effective in preventing post-surgical infection, preventing clabsis in patients, literature review, health care, the gold standard anticoagulation therapy, female hispanic adults with diagnosis of obesity, evidence based practice on implementation on early sepsis detection, eloquis v lovenox, educating staff: implementing change guidelines, early detection of neonatal sepsis, drunk driving, capstone project: milestone 2: design proposal, capstone project 4, capstone practicum: research process-evidence demonstrates nurses on mbu are not as knowledgeable as need be, balancing school and life, autism spectrum disorder, assignment capstone paper literature review, assignment 2: capstone practicum assignment: phase 2: literature review, radiation s, advantages and disadvantages of mammography, should teachers be able to carry guns in school, paypal accounting and financial analysis, paypal organization, what is a capstone project.
The Capstone project is a standalone research study carried out by a student and aims to reveal the volume and depth of theoretical knowledge acquired during the study. The work is devoted to the consideration of a specific scientific or practical problem, which is new and relevant in terms of the current state of research, has obvious theoretical significance and actual value. Capstone project writing is what we know and do well.
If it is the first time you work on a capstone project, this task may puzzle you. It is specific. In guidelines, such assignments are considered close relatives to thesis papers, and their structure is similar in many aspects. However, there are discrepancies as well.
It is not rare that the project requirements appear contradictory and vague, leading you in the wrong direction. You lose time, energy, and get much more stress. Considering the value of this document for your overall score and future career, you have to be sure about this paper. Here, the time-tested approach would suit better. Refer to a capstone project sample.
How to craft a quality capstone project sample
There are a lot of capstone project ideas for high school. Lifehack is for those who prove the relevance of the study. The easiest way to formulate a justification is to answer the question: why should this problem be studied?
You’ll be cool if you can write about social and political relevance. For example, in the considered capstone proposal example, it is possible to specify responsibility as the factor of development of responsibility of pupils at language learning.
To give a qualitative justification for the relevance of the problem under study, follow this algorithm:
- Analyze the degree of development of the problem, in theory, point out the insufficiently studied aspects.
- Demonstrate the importance of the problem highlighted, justify the need to solve it in practice.
- If the issue has already been put into practice, identify the gaps that need to be addressed.
A typical capstone project consists of several mandatory parts. An inexperienced researcher may easily get confused by the requirements of each of them. Doing the research itself is the most straightforward part. It is preparing the statements of the problem, statements of purpose, or literature overviews that often drive you mad. A ready sample is a reference that you may follow. You check the way your predecessors formulated their statements and do the same in your manner.
What a Quality Sample Capstone Paper Brings You
Our website has a robust collection of examples on many dozens of subjects. You may select the category and review the pieces present there. Choose the capstone paper sample that is closest to your research issue. Of course, you mustn’t copy it. It would be plagiarism that ruins both the particular assignment and your potential career. Another thing is getting a precise example of the structure.
It is immediately clear from capstone examples that a wide range of issues is being considered related to the definition of parameters of responsible behavior, ways and means of education of responsible attitude towards certain activities, and mechanisms of responsibility formation. “Write my capstone project” – a familiar request? Apply now and get a discount.
Refer Capstone project examples high school to succeed
Capstone topic examples:
- Features of tourism development and sightseeing objects of the USA.
- Emotional stress in teenagers.
- Probability theory in mathematics lessons.
- Formation of the concept of function in the course of high school mathematics.
- Models of cybercrimes.
Based on the topic, one can consider one capstone project, examples of high school. The function is one of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, and the functional idea is one of the determinants of school mathematics course development. The given project is devoted to the analysis of studying the concept of function in a school mathematics course. Its primary purpose is to reveal the critical points in the definition of this concept. It is necessary to pay special attention to schoolchildren when studying this topic, to prevent the formal assimilation of this concept.
Example of capstone project proposal basic elements
If the project typically involves writing a practical section, the introduction should formulate a hypothesis with which you approach the research. But when writing the actual part, you can get conclusions that disprove the theory. And what, all the work is written for nothing? It is impossible to write in conclusion — that our hypothesis was not confirmed, but nothing, a negative result is also a result. Example of a capstone project proposal:
- Organization of the Internet.
- Graphic images processing and viewing programs.
- Development of logical thinking of students in solving problems in the construction.
- The impact of physical exercise on the mental performance of students of secondary school age.
- The effect of the game on the level of school anxiety.
Capstone portfolio examples:
- There’s a problem.
- Degree of study.
- Analysis of sources of primary information and scientific literature.
- Methods of research.
Let’s look at capstone research project examples. In psychology, studies on anxiety are somewhat rare and fragmented. This is due to social reasons that did not encourage the analysis of phenomena that reflect a person’s perception of the surrounding reality as threatening and unstable. In recent decades, psychologists’ interest in the study of anxiety, including school anxiety, has increased significantly due to dramatic changes in society’s life, generating uncertainty about the future and, as a result, experiencing emotional tension and anxiety. And nowadays, in our country, stress is studied mainly within narrow limits of concrete problems (school, examination, competitive). A professional capstone project help is waiting for you, come on, make up your mind.
Capstone project report example
Capstone project reports an example student of 1 year of study in ecology on a capstone project.
Subject: “Ecological assessment of agricultural quality indicators of processing enterprises.
Areas of work: research.
Specialization — “Environmental management and policy.”
Specialization — “Ecology and environmental protection” Jennifer Winslet 1st year of study at the Faculty of Ecology and Biotechnology, specialty ecology, and environmental protection.
- The objective of the research: to carry out an ecological assessment of the products according to their qualitative indicators.
- To conduct a scientific and patent search for modern research on the environmental evaluation of product quality indicators.
- To study and describe the conditions, object, subject of research.
- To carry out an ecological assessment of quality indicators of products produced in training and experimental farms.
- Generalize the results obtained and establish correlations and mathematical-statistical processing.
- Form conclusions and recommendations for production based on the obtained results.
- The object of the research-agricultural output, reporting documentation of enterprises of educational and experimental farms.
- The subject of research – technologies of growing and production of primary products.
- Place of study: educational – experimental farms.
- Methods: information-analytical, field, laboratory, mathematical-statistical.
- The work is carried out within the framework of research topics.
Contents of the work:
- To conduct a scientific and patent search for modern research on the environmental assessment of product quality indicators.
- Study and describe conditions, objects, subjects of study.
- Conduct an environmental assessment of product quality indicators, which are produced in training and experimental farms.
- Summarize the results obtained and establish correlations and mathematically – statistical processing.
- Based on the results to form conclusions and recommendations to production, write a paper.
Capstone questions examples
Knowing the text and understanding the research problem is key to proper job evaluation. As a rule, in the process of defense, teachers do not want to catch a student not knowing the material, their task is to find out how well a student understands the topic of work and is free to talk about it. Often the question is asked to give the student a higher grade. Capstone questions examples:
What volume should be in the capstone project?
Don’t think that if you write twice as much as you need, you will be delivered correctly. The primary purpose of writing the work is not tons of facts about the members, but to demonstrate the ability to think independently, analyze, and draw conclusions.
Does the project need verification?
Excess material, which does not improve the quality of research, does not contribute to new findings. Research should be in this form: only carefully selected facts, conclusions. So don’t be offended by the teacher when he or she demands that the job be cut. You can buy a capstone project , or order your custom capstone writing.
Capstone experience examples
On capstone experience examples, it can be argued that the justification of the relevance of the topic includes an analysis of the scientific literature used in writing the study. How voluminous this analysis should depend on the type of research, specialty, requirements. In some specialties, it is enough to mention in 1-2 paragraphs.
Capstone project ideas for middle school:
- Growing cacti at home.
- Is it possible to build the plant in a closed glass jar?
- Influence of kind and abusive words on the plant: An experiment.
- Impact of music on aquarium fish.
- Why do we need social media?
- What do mood gestures say?
- Politeness standards in different countries: what is familiar, and what are the differences?
- What do classmates think about the desire or unwillingness to learn?
- Youth jargon in the speech of modern schoolchildren.
- Why isn’t a new life born of every seed?
- The life and death of dinosaurs on planet Earth.
- Who adapts to the world around them?
- Why do whales float up to the surface and release a water fountain?
- Why do volcanoes erupt?
- Why is sea water salty?
- Healthy lifestyle.
- Chocolate is harmful or good.
- Arithmetic is the science of numbers.
- Types of water pollution and purification methods based on physical phenomena.
- Does coal dust affect plants in the steppe ecosystem?
- The impact of computer addiction on the performance of students in particular classes.
- Influence of mobile phones on the human body.
- GMO: significant progress or harm?
- House dust and its effect on the human body.
Learning from a suitable capstone project example is a worthy strategy. Unfortunately, it works if you have enough time to dedicate yourself to one more investigation. After you spent so many hours on your research, gathering the data and analyzing it, you must do the same to the samples of thematic documents.
Refer to a Capstone Project Example to Learn From the Best
The goal we set when collecting the papers into our library was to pick the successful samples only. Every example capstone project paper you will find here earned its writer the highest grade. Many of those papers added more value to resumes and helped the students obtain the jobs of their dreams. Most of these papers were created by the specialists of our writing team, order similar paper on the query “write my capstone paper” with a discount today!
The way out we recommend is getting professional help. In our company, you can consult the capstone writers on preparing your sample paper yourself. Also, you may hire performers. We take your research data and turn them into an accomplished capstone project example. Frequently, we even create those projects from scratch, doing the scientific research ourselves. Besides, you can order additional visual aids for the capstone project and even a presentation scenario.
If you prefer doing the job yourself and only need some direction – feel free to use the samples of all kinds of capstone projects. If you need more advanced support – let our specialists care about the research and writing processes. You may rely on our qualifications and be sure about the results.
- Plagiarism checker Do The Check
- Academic editing Ask For Help
- Samples database View Samples Base
The Best 150 Capstone Project Topic Ideas
10 May 2022
❔What is a Capstone Project?
Capstone Project Ideas:
- 💾Computer Science
- 🎒High School Education
- 💻Information Technology
✅Capstone Writing: 10 Steps
The long path of research works ahead, and you can’t find any capstone project ideas that would be interesting and innovative? The task can seem even more challenging for you to feel all the responsibility of this first step. The top 150 capstone ideas presented below aim to make a choice not so effort-consuming.
With the list of the capstone project topics we've picked for you, you'll be covered in major subjects. Continue reading, and you'll get ideas for capstone projects in information technology, nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and more.
What is a Capstone Project?
Educational institutions use the capstone project to evaluate your understanding of the course on various parameters. For the students, the work on the project gives an excellent opportunity to demonstrate their presentation, problem-solving and soft skills. Capstone projects are normally used in the curriculum of colleges and schools. Also called a senior exhibition or a culminating project, these assignments are given to finish the academic course.
This assignment has several different objectives, among which are the following:
- to encourage independent planning,
- to learn to meet up deadlines,
- to practice a detailed analysis,
- to work in teams.
It's not that easy to pick the right capstone paper topic. The problem intensifies as each student or separate teams have to work on a single assignment which has to be unique. The best capstone project ideas may possibly run out. However, whatever topic you opt for, you’d better start your preparation and research on the subject as early as possible.
Need help with writing capstone project?
Get your paper written by a professional writer
Amazing Capstone Project Ideas for Nursing Course
Studying nursing is challenging, as it requires a prominent theoretical foundation and is fully practical at the same time. You should have to do thorough research and provide evidence for your ideas, but what to start with? The preparation for your capstone project in nursing won’t be so overwhelming if you make use of these capstone title ideas:
- Innovation and Improvement in Nursing
- Vaccination Chart Creation
- The Role of Nurses in Today's Society
- Shortage in Nursing and Its Effects on Healthcare
- Evidential Practices and Their Promotion in Nursing
- Global Changes in the Approach to Vaccination
- Top Emergency Practices
- Preventive Interventions for ADHD
- Quality of Nursing and Hospital Personnel Shifts: The Interrelation
- Ways to Prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Brand New Approaches in Diagnostics in the Nursing Field
- Diabetes Mellitus in Young Adults: Prevention and Treatment
- Healthcare in Ambulances: Methods of Improvement
- Postpartum Depression Therapy
- The Ways to Carry a Healthy Baby
Attractive Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
Computer science is so rapidly developing that you might easily get lost in the new trends in the sphere. Gaming and internet security, machine learning and computer forensics, artificial intelligence, and database development – you first have to settle down on something. Check the topics for the capstone project examples below to pick one. Decide how deeply you will research the topic and define how wide or narrow the sphere of your investigation will be.
- Cybersecurity: Threats and Elimination Ways
- Data Mining in Commerce: Its Role and Perspectives
- Programming Languages Evolution
- Social Media Usage: How Safe It Is?
- Classification of Images
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence in Insurance Cost Prediction
- Key Security Concerns of Internet Banking
- SaaS Technologies of the Modern Time
- Evolvement of Mobile Gaming and Mobile Gambling
- The Role of Cloud Computing and IoT in Modern Times
- Chatbots and Their Role in Modern Customer Support
- Computer Learning Hits and Misses
- Digitalization of Education
- Artificial Intelligence in Education: Perspectives
- Software Quality Control: Top Modern Practices
Build your thesis statement
This is AI-powered online tool that lets you create a thesis statement about any topic you need.
- Simple interface
- Works with any type of paper
- Absolutely free
- Unlimited attempts
Several High School Education Capstone Project Ideas for Inspiration
High school education is a transit point in professional education and the most valuable period for personal soft skills development. No wonder that the list of capstone project ideas in high school education involves rather various topics. They may range from local startup analysis and engineer’s career path to bullying problems. It’s up to you to use the chosen statement as the ready capstone project title or just an idea for future development.
- A Small Enterprise Business Plan
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Virtual Learning in Schools
- Space Tourism: The Start and Development
- Pros and Cons of Uniforms and Dress Codes
- What is Cyberbullying and How to Reduce It
- Becoming a Doctor: Find Your Way
- Career in Sports: Pros and Cons
- How to Eliminate the Risks of Peer Pressure
- Ensuring Better Behaviours in Classroom
- Cutting-Edge Technologies: NASA versus SpaceX
- The Reverse Side of Shyness
- Stress in High School and the Ways to Minimize It
- How to Bring Up a Leader
- Outdated Education Practices
- Learning Disabilities: What to Pay Attention to in Children’s Development
Capstone Project Topics in Information Technology – Search for Your Best
Information technology is a separate area developed on the basis of computer science, and it might be challenging to capture the differences between them. If you hesitate about what to start with – use the following topics for capstone project as the starting point for your capstone research topics.
- Types of Databases in Information Systems
- Voice Recognition Technology and Its Benefits
- The Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- Security Issues of VPN Usage
- Censorship in Internet Worldwide
- Problems of Safe and Secure Internet Environment
- The Cryptocurrency Market: What Are the Development Paths?
- Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry: The Benefits of Big Data Utilization
- Procedures, Strengths and Weaknesses in Data Mining
- Networking Protocols: Safety Evaluation
- Implementation of Smart Systems in Parking
- Workplace Agile Methodology
- Manual Testing vs. Automated Testing
- Programming Algorithms and the Differences Between Them
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Cybersecurity
Psychology Capstone Project Ideas
Society shows increasing attention to mental health. The range of issues that influence human psychology is vast, and the choice may be difficult. You’ll find simple capstone project ideas to settle on in the following list.
- The Impact of Abortion on Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder and Its Overall Effects on the Life Quality
- How Gender Influences Depression
- Inherited and Environmental Effects on Hyperactive Children
- The Impact of Culture on Psychology
- How Sleep Quality Influences the Work Performance
- Long- and Short-Term Memory: The Comparison
- Studying Schizophrenia
- Terrorist’s Psychology: Comprehension and Treatment
- The Reasons for Suicidal Behaviour
- Aggression in Movies and Games and Its Effects on Teenagers
- Military Psychology: Its Methods and Outcomes
- The Reasons for Criminal Behavior: A Psychology Perspective
- Psychological Assessment of Juvenile Sex Offenders
- Do Colours Affect The Brain?
Stuck with finding the right title?
Get plenty of fresh and catchy topic ideas and pick the perfect one with PapersOwl Title Generator.
Capstone Project Ideas for Management Course
Studying management means dealing with the most varied spheres of life, problem-solving in different business areas, and evaluating risks. The challenge starts when you select the appropriate topic for your capstone project. Let the following list help you come up with your ideas.
- Innovative Approaches in Management in Different Industries
- Analyzing Hotels Customer Service
- Project Manager: Profile Evaluation
- Crisis Management in Small Business Enterprises
- Interrelation Between Corporate Strategies and Their Capital Structures
- How to Develop an Efficient Corporate Strategy
- The Reasons For Under-Representation of Managing Women
- Ways to Create a Powerful Public Relations Strategy
- The Increasing Role of Technology in Management
- Fresh Trends in E-Commerce Management
- Political Campaigns Project Management
- The Risk Management Importance
- Key Principles in the Management of Supply Chains
- Relations with Suppliers in Business Management
- Business Management: Globalization Impact
Capstone Project Ideas for Your Marketing Course
Marketing aims to make the business attractive to the customer and client-oriented. The variety of easy capstone project ideas below gives you the start for your research work.
- How to Maximize Customer Engagement
- Real Businesses Top Content Strategies
- Creation of Brand Awareness in Online Environments
- The Efficiency of Blogs in Traffic Generation
- Marketing Strategies in B2B and B2C
- Marketing and Globalization
- Traditional Marketing and Online Marketing: Distinguishing Features
- How Loyalty Programs Influence Customers
- The Principles of E-Commerce Marketing
- Brand Value Building Strategies
- Personnel Metrics in Marketing
- Social Media as Marketing Tools
- Advertising Campaigns: The Importance of Jingles
- How to Improve Marketing Channels
- Habitual Buying Behaviours of Customers
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas
It’s difficult to find a more varied discipline than engineering. If you study it – you already know your specialization and occupational interest, but the list of ideas below can be helpful.
- How to Make a Self-Flying Robot
- How to Make Robotic Arm
- Biomass Fuelled Water Heater
- Geological Data: Transmission and Storage
- Uphill Wheelchairs: The Use and Development
- Types of Pollution Monitoring Systems
- Operation Principles of Solar Panels
- Developing a Playground for Children with Disabilities
- The Car with a Remote-Control
- Self-Driving Cars: Future or Fantasy?
- The Perspectives of Stair-Climbing Wheelchair
- Mechanisms of Motorized Chains
- How to Build a Car Engine
- Electric Vehicles are Environment-Friendly: Myth or Reality?
- The Use of Engineering Advancements in Agriculture
More than just a spell check
Editors on PapersOwl can edit your paper and give recommendations on how to improve your writing:
- Sentence structure
- Academic style
Capstone Project Ideas for MBA
Here you might read some senior capstone project ideas to help you with your MBA assignment.
- Management Strategies for Developing Countries Businesses
- New App Market Analysis
- Corporate Downsizing and the Following Re-Organization
- How to Make a Business Plan for a Start-Up
- Relationships with Stakeholders
- Small Teams: Culture and Conflict
- Organization Managing Diversity
- What to Pay Attention to in Business Outsourcing
- Business Management and Globalization
- The Most Recent HR Management Principles
- Dealing with Conflicts in Large Companies
- Culturally Differentiated Approaches in Management
- Ethical Principles in Top-Tier Management
- Corporate Strategy Design
- Risk Management and Large Businesses
Capstone Project Ideas for an Accounting Course
Try these ideas for your Capstone Project in Accounting – and get the best result possible.
- How Popular Accounting Theories Developed
- Fixed Assets Accounting System
- Accounting Principles in Information Systems
- Interrelation Between Accounting and Ethical Decision-Making
- Ways to Minimize a Company’s Tax Liabilities
- Tax Evasion and Accounting: Key Principles
- Auditing Firm Accounting Procedures
- A New Accounting Theory Development
- Accounting Software
- Top Three World Recessions
- Accounting Methods in Proprietorship
- Accounting Standards Globally and Locally
- Personal Finance and the Recession Effect
- Company Accounting: Managerial Principles and Functions
- Payroll Management Systems
Capstone Writing: 10 Essential Steps
Be it a senior capstone project of a high school pupil or the one for college, you follow these ten steps. This will ensure you’ll create a powerful capstone paper in the outcome and get the best grade:
- One of the tips to choose a topic that your professors would be interested in is picking a subject in the course of your classes. Make notes during the term and you will definitely encounter an appropriate topic.
- Opt for a precise topic rather than a general one. This concerns especially business subjects.
- Have your capstone project topic approved by your professor.
- Conduct a thorough information search before developing a structure.
- Don’t hesitate to do surveys; they can provide extra points.
- Schedule your time correctly, ensuring a large enough time gap for unpredictable needs.
- Never avoid proofreading – this is the last but not least step before submission.
- Stick up to the topic and logical structure of your work.
- Get prepared to present your project to the audience, learn all the essential points, and stay confident.
- Accept feedback open-mindedly from your teacher as well as your peers.
Preparation of a powerful capstone project involves both selection of an exciting topic and its in-depth examination. If you are interested in the topic, you'll be able to demonstrate to your professor a deep insight into the subject. The lists of ideas above will inspire you and prepare you for the successful completion of your project. Don’t hesitate to try them now!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
I am Dr. Paulus, an experienced academic writer. I am efficient, hardworking, and very flexible. As a student, I majored in History and Management but will be more than happy to work on any other subject. I write everything from scratch and do a unique research for every project.
Readers also enjoyed
What is a capstone project.
Capstone Project Writing Guides 98 likes
How To Write A Capstone Project Outline: Steps and Example
Capstone Project Writing Guides 13 likes
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Simply fill out the form, click the button, and have no worries!
Your browser is ancient! Upgrade to a different browser or install Google Chrome Frame to experience this site.
Capstone Project | Explained step by step with examples
Help with your capstone project.
Taking on a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree with a Capstone Project means switching to an entirely different writing style than you may have used in the past. While you may be used to academic writing and parsing through scholarly journals, writing a thesis or dissertation is an entirely different process.
At some colleges and universities, there is no difference between the words “thesis” and “Capstone Project”, but generally these are five-chapter papers that explore a new and original research topic. Nonetheless, both types of papers amount to the same writing process.
Chapter 1 is the introduction:
The purpose for the research should not be a mystery: begin the section with a one-sentence research problem statement that includes the variables studied. Follow the purpose of the research with a description of the background and the significance of the problem. Include the impact of the problem at the location where the research will be taking place and three or four research questions.
Chapter 2, the literature review:
This describes the history of the topic and key literature sources, illustrates major issues and refines focus to indicate research questions. The purpose of this chapter is to provide a broad picture of the literature, including analysis of any studies encompassing the scope of the entire applied research project.
Chapter 3 is the methodology:
Can be either qualitative or quantitative. Provide a rationale for using the particular methodology—either for the entire applied research project or for each specific research question. For a thesis, this will require outlining your step-by-step means of gathering data. For a dissertation, this may involve showing how you have found your data in the literature or from government records.
In Chapter 4, your findings are outlined:
You need to explain every piece of information you have collected in detail, and if there were any problems in the data.
Finally, Chapter 5 is where you draw your conclusions.
Provide your reader with deep analysis of what your data means in the real world, and how it might lead to change.
Developing your first draft
Using your outline, work through the paper from beginning to end. Normally, the opening paragraph should ‘hook’ the reader, contain your thesis statement, and explain what you are going to do in the paper so that the reader knows what to expect.
Be careful to link your subsequent sections to your main argument, make them substantive and persuasive. Importantly, however, avoid exaggeration. Do not overstate your points in ways that are clearly not supported by evidence. Be clear about what is known and what is not known. Recognize complexity but always stay with your main argument.
A paragraph is a means of developing and framing an idea or impression. As a general rule, you should address only one major idea per paragraph. Keep in mind that the divisions between paragraphs aren’t random, but indicate a shift in focus. In other words, you must carefully and clearly organize the order of your paragraphs so that they are logically positioned throughout your paper.
If you are having trouble coming up with arguments for your Capstone Project, let us help you by doing the research for you.
The closing should pull the whole discussion together, reinforcing your main Capstone Project points, and perhaps provoke further thought. It is often best to prepare the research and outline well, then to sit down and write the first draft all at once, and worry about refining it later. The simplest and most basic conclusion is one that restates the thesis in different words and then discusses its implications.
Writing your paper with originality
Many students make the mistake of thinking that the content of their paper is all that matters. Although the content is vitally important, it will not mean much if the reader cannot understand what you are trying to say. You may have some great ideas in your paper but if you cannot effectively communicate them you will not receive a very good grade.
Diction is the style of how you write. This refers to the way in which you create and communicate your ideas. How you construct and deliver your message is just as important as all of the facts within your term paper. This means that you need to write for clarity as well as accuracy. The challenge seems to be that many students think that they need to be able to utilize ten-dollar words and imagery in order to really impress their professors. To the contrary, your professor will be impressed if you can get your message across quickly and effectively. You will be penalized if you use words incorrectly or for no reason except to pad your Capstone Project.
Writing in an original fashion means that you need to think and plan ahead. Writing your paper at the last minute will not give you the time you need to be able to do the research you need to make your term paper stand out from the crowd. Make sure that you begin your research right away when you are assigned your paper so that you can get ahead of the game.
Editing your paper
Be sure to leave enough time for editing: editing should take about 20 percent of the time allotted. While writing varies, it takes about 20 hours of research, eight hours to write, and seven hours to edit and proof a ten-page paper properly and thoroughly, and longer for Capstone Projects that are expected to be 25 pages or more.
To edit your Capstone Project, reread each page out loud to ensure a logical flow of information and clarity. Ensure you explain yourself well and that every paragraph, in some way, serves to support the thesis and draw the reader towards your conclusions.
We’re here to help. If you need assistance in getting through all of these steps, we can help you succeed on your Capstone Project. Contact us!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ At Custom Essay our experienced Native English-Speaking MA & PhD writers can help with Essay Writing in every subject area, Term Papers, Book Reports, Research Papers, Thesis, Editorials, Dissertations, Admission Essays, Program Admissions, Creative Writing, Course Note Summaries, Blog Posts, Case Studies, SWOT Analysis, Proposals, Personal Statements, Resumes, Letters, Cover Letters, Academic Writing, Literature Reviews, Annotated Bibliography, Business Plans, Capstone Project, Autobiography, Scholarship essay, ghostwriting, Reflection paper, Essay outline, Essay outline guide, write my paper, Homework Help, How to cite a poem, Custom essay, All citation styles including APA & MLA style essay, write my essay, write my essay online, Data analyses, Accounting, Financial Analyses, and Whatever else you need....
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
125 Best Capstone Project Ideas for Students
Updated 01 Feb 2023
What is the hardest part of writing a top-notch capstone project? You are going to face many pitfalls and difficulties as you are writing this academic paper but the hardest trial is awaiting you at the very beginning. Pushing yourself to start the work is the hardest part, and one of the most responsible steps here is to choose a good topic that will help to show your full potential. Choosing weak topics can lead to failure. Therefore, we have prepared a list of the best capstone project ideas to help you make the right choice! Need help writing a law essay? Hire our law essay writing service and get help from the best.
How To Choose Topic For Capstone Project?
The choice of a topic is a big and responsible step in writing any academic capstone project, so it is important not to make a fatal mistake. If you also feel stuck, we have a few effective tips to help you get started. A capstone project can be a tricky type of paper so you may need to find out how to buy assignments online .
First of all, keep in mind that the right topic will help you write an outstanding capstone paper and get a deserved high grade. Good topic ideas will give you a possibility to demonstrate the skills and knowledge you’ve gained through the course, so you should approach this step carefully. Then you should remember that a good theme should be valuable, relevant, and interesting (most importantly for you). Your theme should be specific. You can choose narrative speech topics on our site. Choosing a too broad one is not a good idea because it also has to be manageable. Finally, your theme should present a REAL problem, and your goal will be to develop solutions for it and support them with strong arguments.
Here are the main steps you should take to choose great topic ideas:
- Brainstorm to generate some interesting ideas or look for some examples online;
- Study relevant literature to see what researches were already conducted on your ideas and what information is available;
- Choose the most engaging idea to narrow your focus;
- Consult with your adviser.
Need more writing assistance?
Connect with our top writers and receive a paper sample crafted to your needs.
Ideas Of Capstone Project Topics For Students
If you are just about to start your own capstone project, we suggest you take a look at our list of top high school senior capstone project examples to help you find a good topic ideas example.
You can be interested: The 125 Descriptive Speech Topics : The Easiest Way Writing a Descriptive Essay
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas
- Gear based quick return mechanism
- Motorized chain mechanism
- Remote control car
- A robotic arm controlled with android
- Pedal-powered water purifier
- Development of electric hybrid motorcycle
- Solar panels and their directional control
- Red traffic light detector system
- Use of solar energy in our everyday life
- Advantages and disadvantages of electric energy
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
- Medical emergencies: a review of the best critical care practices
- Nursing Shortage
- Concept and evidence-based practices for nurse leaders
- Best practices for healthcare workers to deal with critical care patients and emergencies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- The role of nurse practitioner in primary care
- Point-of-care testing
- Patient-focused approach
- Pain management
- Asthma care and education for nurses
If you need help with any of these themes, you can turn to our service.
Information Technology Capstone Project Ideas
- Systems of object recognition
- Effective plans for IT emergency recovery
- Top practices for managing records and documents
- Stock management software systems
- Networking security issues
- All system for business decision-making purpose
- Intelligent systems of voice recognition
- Best practices for software quality assurance
- Challenges in computer security
Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
- The best programming languages
- Image processing
- Cybersecurity: Designing a safe mobile app
- Designing an automated registration software
- The use of stock prediction with neural networks
- Designing a web-based survey system
- Use of smartphone interface for e-medical record and management systems
- Developing an automated system for market-based analysis
- Detection and classification of bacteria using an image
- The use of game theory for analyzing the algorithmst
MBA Capstone Project Ideas
- Define effective algorithms for determining consumer buying behavior
- Benefits of e-learning for professional certification
- Deep analysis of (choose a company) marketing strategies
- Compare and suggest branding strategies for customer engagement
- Analyze and compare retail product display ratio within the most successful US companies
- Definition of brand management and analysis of the best strategies
- Develop a marketing strategy and execution plan
- Analyze effective content marketing strategies that use social media
- Best practices for total quality administration
- Conduct an analysis of customer engagement for a chose company
Read also: 70 Best Sociology Research Topics
Accounting Capstone Project Ideas
- Efficient accounting systems for fixed assets and equipment
- Development of major accounting theories
- The role of ethical decision making
- Leases related accounting theories
- Accounting for sales and income
- Taxes related accounting theories
- Proprietorship accounting
- Financial stamen applications
- Income-related accounting theories
- Accounting theories for applied management
Management Capstone Project Ideas
- Evaluation of free clinic process
- The role of project management in effective political campaigns
- The practice of ethical thinking in administration
- Modern strategies for rate of return and capital investment
- The importance of conflict administration for big companies
- Development of an effective corporate strategy
- Problem thinking approach in business
- How does capital structure affects corporate strategy?
- Project management in promotion campaigns
- The importance of relationships with suppliers
Education Capstone Project Ideas
- Adapting project-based learning in schools
- Challenges and perspectives of education
- The effectiveness of co-teaching
- Social-emotional learning: strategies and standards
- Smartboard activities for students’ engagement
- Mindfulness practices for elementary students: meaning and strategies
- Challenges in the communication of students and teachers
- Virtual classroom: benefits and ways of adopting it at schools
- Advantages and disadvantages of e-learning
- Academic use of technology and social media in the classrooms
Marketing Capstone Project Ideas
- How does national culture help countries to promote exports?
- Channel development strategies
- Importance of customer relationship administration
- How to increase brand awareness?
- Effective administration techniques for e-commerce store
- The influence of toll-free phones on customers’ response to a promotion
- Modern trends in online marketing
- The effectiveness of online advertising
- How do loyalty programs influence customers?
- Green marketing: definition and major strategies
Hopefully, our list of sample ideas for capstone ideas helped you find inspiration for starting your own capstone project! Keep in mind the tips we gave you for choosing a suitable idea, and you will succeed!
What if you can’t complete your capstone paper ? Sometimes, even if you have chosen a brilliant capstone project idea, this does not mean that you are doomed to succeed. This is a complex task that not everyone can handle. However, we have a solution! EduBirdie.com helps students keep up with all of their academic assignments and get the highest grades with ease. Why choose EduBirdie.com? Because we have numerous benefits for you:
- Excellent quality;
- Only native speaking writers;
- Support 24/7;
- Pocket-friendly prices;
- 100% original papers;
- All types of assignments available including essay, research paper, dissertation proposal, capstone projects, and many others.
Submitting an A-worthy capstone project is simple with us, so, if you have faced any issues with writing your capstone papers, do not hesitate and use our writing service at EduBirdie.com!
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
Written by Julius Sim
As an experienced Data Analyst, Julius never stops analyzing things, which makes him a good writer who provides his share of analytical skills. As a responsible person with a strong civil position, he likes writing about social issues, healthy lifestyle, culture, volunteering, and education. Using his experience of being a leader in numerous student clubs, Julius likes sharing helpful tips to assist students and educators alike.
Related Blog Posts
100 education capstone project ideas to get you inspired.
A capstone project is one of the most important projects for all students. The final assignment is the summit of all of their hard work throughout ...
Our Best Picks Of Capstone Project Ideas for Information Technology
A capstone project, capstone experience, senior exhibition, or culminating project is an essential academic assignment for students. This culminati...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
Program on the Environment
- College of the Environment
- University of Washington
Past Capstone Projects
Student Capstone projects address pressing environmental issues. Most fall within the following topic areas. Because of the interconnected nature of Environmental Studies as a discipline, many projects address more than one topic area.
Browse the lists below for sample Capstone project summaries to give you an idea of the projects students work on as part of the Environmental Studies Capstone
If you’re interested in hosting a Capstone internship apply here .
If you are seeking more examples of Capstones in a particular category, email Sean McDonald , the Capstone instructor.
Communications/advocacy, conservation/restoration, environmental education, environmental justice, environmental policy, food systems, renewable energy, sustainable business, urbanization, waste management.
People use the Internet to research a myriad of things from what they should buy to why they have pain. These guidelines will help you learn how to research your symptoms online if you have concerns.
An example of causal research would be a restaurant wanting to find out why fewer customers were demanding one of its sandwiches, so management might experiment to find out if possibly the sandwich’s current price or a new competitor’s pres...
Project evaluation refers to the systematic investigation of an object’s worth or merit. The methodology is applied in projects, programs and policies. Evaluation is important to assess the worth or merit of a project and to identify areas ...
Capstone Project Examples · Capstone Project Examples · Community Engagement · Creative · Primary Research · Secondary Research.
this research, only hunter education graduates who registered online and were
Here's a sample research paper from a past OHS student. It's longer than I expect for the Capstone (~15 page) but it should give you an idea of what I am
Capstone experience examples · Growing cacti at home. · Is it possible to build the plant in a closed glass jar? · Influence of kind and abusive words on the plant
action research project included students in four regular Algebra II classes in an inner city
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas · How to Make a Self-Flying Robot · How to Make Robotic Arm · Biomass Fuelled Water Heater · Geological Data
Can be either qualitative or quantitative. Provide a rationale for using the particular methodology—either for the entire applied research project or for each
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas · Development of electric hybrid motorcycle · Solar panels and their directional control · Red traffic light detector
For example, a student may research dental careers and serve as a protégé
Environmental Justice ; Growing Food, Growing Community: How P-Patch Farm Stands Have Strengthened Communities. Wolf Hollow Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. Kiddy