Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
- Plagiarism checker Do The Check
- Academic editing Ask For Help
- Samples database View Samples Base
The Best 150 Capstone Project Topic Ideas
10 May 2022
❔What is a Capstone Project?
Capstone Project Ideas:
- 💾Computer Science
- 🎒High School Education
- 💻Information Technology
✅Capstone Writing: 10 Steps
The long path of research works ahead, and you can’t find any capstone project ideas that would be interesting and innovative? The task can seem even more challenging for you to feel all the responsibility of this first step. The top 150 capstone ideas presented below aim to make a choice not so effort-consuming.
With the list of the capstone project topics we've picked for you, you'll be covered in major subjects. Continue reading, and you'll get ideas for capstone projects in information technology, nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and more.
Improve Your Essay Writing with AI writing tools!
Join our free course, oops, we're not ready yet.
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by, but it looks like we're not quite ready to launch our AI essay writing course just yet. We're currently in the process of recording the course and it will be available soon.
We're excited to share our knowledge with you on how to use AI for essay writing, so if you want to be the first to know when our course is ready, drop your email below and we'll keep you in the loop!
Something went wrong, please, try again.
Thanks for your interest
What is a Capstone Project?
Educational institutions use the capstone project to evaluate your understanding of the course on various parameters. For the students, the work on the project gives an excellent opportunity to demonstrate their presentation, problem-solving and soft skills. Capstone projects are normally used in the curriculum of colleges and schools. Also called a senior exhibition or a culminating project, these assignments are given to finish the academic course.
This assignment has several different objectives, among which are the following:
- to encourage independent planning,
- to learn to meet up deadlines,
- to practice a detailed analysis,
- to work in teams.
It's not that easy to pick the right capstone paper topic. The problem intensifies as each student or separate teams have to work on a single assignment which has to be unique. The best capstone project ideas may possibly run out. However, whatever topic you opt for, you’d better start your preparation and research on the subject as early as possible.
Need help with writing capstone project?
Get your paper written by a professional writer
Amazing Capstone Project Ideas for Nursing Course
Studying nursing is challenging, as it requires a prominent theoretical foundation and is fully practical at the same time. You should have to do thorough research and provide evidence for your ideas, but what to start with? The preparation for your capstone project in nursing won’t be so overwhelming if you make use of these capstone title ideas:
- Innovation and Improvement in Nursing
- Vaccination Chart Creation
- The Role of Nurses in Today's Society
- Shortage in Nursing and Its Effects on Healthcare
- Evidential Practices and Their Promotion in Nursing
- Global Changes in the Approach to Vaccination
- Top Emergency Practices
- Preventive Interventions for ADHD
- Quality of Nursing and Hospital Personnel Shifts: The Interrelation
- Ways to Prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Brand New Approaches in Diagnostics in the Nursing Field
- Diabetes Mellitus in Young Adults: Prevention and Treatment
- Healthcare in Ambulances: Methods of Improvement
- Postpartum Depression Therapy
- The Ways to Carry a Healthy Baby
Attractive Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
Computer science is so rapidly developing that you might easily get lost in the new trends in the sphere. Gaming and internet security, machine learning and computer forensics, artificial intelligence, and database development – you first have to settle down on something. Check the topics for the capstone project examples below to pick one. Decide how deeply you will research the topic and define how wide or narrow the sphere of your investigation will be.
- Cybersecurity: Threats and Elimination Ways
- Data Mining in Commerce: Its Role and Perspectives
- Programming Languages Evolution
- Social Media Usage: How Safe It Is?
- Classification of Images
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence in Insurance Cost Prediction
- Key Security Concerns of Internet Banking
- SaaS Technologies of the Modern Time
- Evolvement of Mobile Gaming and Mobile Gambling
- The Role of Cloud Computing and IoT in Modern Times
- Chatbots and Their Role in Modern Customer Support
- Computer Learning Hits and Misses
- Digitalization of Education
- Artificial Intelligence in Education: Perspectives
- Software Quality Control: Top Modern Practices
Build your thesis statement
This is AI-powered online tool that lets you create a thesis statement about any topic you need.
- Simple interface
- Works with any type of paper
- Absolutely free
- Unlimited attempts
Several High School Education Capstone Project Ideas for Inspiration
High school education is a transit point in professional education and the most valuable period for personal soft skills development. No wonder that the list of capstone project ideas in high school education involves rather various topics. They may range from local startup analysis and engineer’s career path to bullying problems. It’s up to you to use the chosen statement as the ready capstone project title or just an idea for future development.
- A Small Enterprise Business Plan
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Virtual Learning in Schools
- Space Tourism: The Start and Development
- Pros and Cons of Uniforms and Dress Codes
- What is Cyberbullying and How to Reduce It
- Becoming a Doctor: Find Your Way
- Career in Sports: Pros and Cons
- How to Eliminate the Risks of Peer Pressure
- Ensuring Better Behaviours in Classroom
- Cutting-Edge Technologies: NASA versus SpaceX
- The Reverse Side of Shyness
- Stress in High School and the Ways to Minimize It
- How to Bring Up a Leader
- Outdated Education Practices
- Learning Disabilities: What to Pay Attention to in Children’s Development
Capstone Project Topics in Information Technology – Search for Your Best
Information technology is a separate area developed on the basis of computer science, and it might be challenging to capture the differences between them. If you hesitate about what to start with – use the following topics for capstone project as the starting point for your capstone research topics.
- Types of Databases in Information Systems
- Voice Recognition Technology and Its Benefits
- The Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- Security Issues of VPN Usage
- Censorship in Internet Worldwide
- Problems of Safe and Secure Internet Environment
- The Cryptocurrency Market: What Are the Development Paths?
- Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry: The Benefits of Big Data Utilization
- Procedures, Strengths and Weaknesses in Data Mining
- Networking Protocols: Safety Evaluation
- Implementation of Smart Systems in Parking
- Workplace Agile Methodology
- Manual Testing vs. Automated Testing
- Programming Algorithms and the Differences Between Them
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Cybersecurity
Psychology Capstone Project Ideas
Society shows increasing attention to mental health. The range of issues that influence human psychology is vast, and the choice may be difficult. You’ll find simple capstone project ideas to settle on in the following list.
- The Impact of Abortion on Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder and Its Overall Effects on the Life Quality
- How Gender Influences Depression
- Inherited and Environmental Effects on Hyperactive Children
- The Impact of Culture on Psychology
- How Sleep Quality Influences the Work Performance
- Long- and Short-Term Memory: The Comparison
- Studying Schizophrenia
- Terrorist’s Psychology: Comprehension and Treatment
- The Reasons for Suicidal Behaviour
- Aggression in Movies and Games and Its Effects on Teenagers
- Military Psychology: Its Methods and Outcomes
- The Reasons for Criminal Behavior: A Psychology Perspective
- Psychological Assessment of Juvenile Sex Offenders
- Do Colours Affect The Brain?
Stuck with finding the right title?
Get plenty of fresh and catchy topic ideas and pick the perfect one with PapersOwl Title Generator.
Capstone Project Ideas for Management Course
Studying management means dealing with the most varied spheres of life, problem-solving in different business areas, and evaluating risks. The challenge starts when you select the appropriate topic for your capstone project. Let the following list help you come up with your ideas.
- Innovative Approaches in Management in Different Industries
- Analyzing Hotels Customer Service
- Project Manager: Profile Evaluation
- Crisis Management in Small Business Enterprises
- Interrelation Between Corporate Strategies and Their Capital Structures
- How to Develop an Efficient Corporate Strategy
- The Reasons For Under-Representation of Managing Women
- Ways to Create a Powerful Public Relations Strategy
- The Increasing Role of Technology in Management
- Fresh Trends in E-Commerce Management
- Political Campaigns Project Management
- The Risk Management Importance
- Key Principles in the Management of Supply Chains
- Relations with Suppliers in Business Management
- Business Management: Globalization Impact
Capstone Project Ideas for Your Marketing Course
Marketing aims to make the business attractive to the customer and client-oriented. The variety of easy capstone project ideas below gives you the start for your research work.
- How to Maximize Customer Engagement
- Real Businesses Top Content Strategies
- Creation of Brand Awareness in Online Environments
- The Efficiency of Blogs in Traffic Generation
- Marketing Strategies in B2B and B2C
- Marketing and Globalization
- Traditional Marketing and Online Marketing: Distinguishing Features
- How Loyalty Programs Influence Customers
- The Principles of E-Commerce Marketing
- Brand Value Building Strategies
- Personnel Metrics in Marketing
- Social Media as Marketing Tools
- Advertising Campaigns: The Importance of Jingles
- How to Improve Marketing Channels
- Habitual Buying Behaviours of Customers
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas
It’s difficult to find a more varied discipline than engineering. If you study it – you already know your specialization and occupational interest, but the list of ideas below can be helpful.
- How to Make a Self-Flying Robot
- How to Make Robotic Arm
- Biomass Fuelled Water Heater
- Geological Data: Transmission and Storage
- Uphill Wheelchairs: The Use and Development
- Types of Pollution Monitoring Systems
- Operation Principles of Solar Panels
- Developing a Playground for Children with Disabilities
- The Car with a Remote-Control
- Self-Driving Cars: Future or Fantasy?
- The Perspectives of Stair-Climbing Wheelchair
- Mechanisms of Motorized Chains
- How to Build a Car Engine
- Electric Vehicles are Environment-Friendly: Myth or Reality?
- The Use of Engineering Advancements in Agriculture
More than just a spell check
Editors on PapersOwl can edit your paper and give recommendations on how to improve your writing:
- Sentence structure
- Academic style
Capstone Project Ideas for MBA
Here you might read some senior capstone project ideas to help you with your MBA assignment.
- Management Strategies for Developing Countries Businesses
- New App Market Analysis
- Corporate Downsizing and the Following Re-Organization
- How to Make a Business Plan for a Start-Up
- Relationships with Stakeholders
- Small Teams: Culture and Conflict
- Organization Managing Diversity
- What to Pay Attention to in Business Outsourcing
- Business Management and Globalization
- The Most Recent HR Management Principles
- Dealing with Conflicts in Large Companies
- Culturally Differentiated Approaches in Management
- Ethical Principles in Top-Tier Management
- Corporate Strategy Design
- Risk Management and Large Businesses
Capstone Project Ideas for an Accounting Course
Try these ideas for your Capstone Project in Accounting – and get the best result possible.
- How Popular Accounting Theories Developed
- Fixed Assets Accounting System
- Accounting Principles in Information Systems
- Interrelation Between Accounting and Ethical Decision-Making
- Ways to Minimize a Company’s Tax Liabilities
- Tax Evasion and Accounting: Key Principles
- Auditing Firm Accounting Procedures
- A New Accounting Theory Development
- Accounting Software
- Top Three World Recessions
- Accounting Methods in Proprietorship
- Accounting Standards Globally and Locally
- Personal Finance and the Recession Effect
- Company Accounting: Managerial Principles and Functions
- Payroll Management Systems
Capstone Writing: 10 Essential Steps
Be it a senior capstone project of a high school pupil or the one for college, you follow these ten steps. This will ensure you’ll create a powerful capstone paper in the outcome and get the best grade:
- One of the tips to choose a topic that your professors would be interested in is picking a subject in the course of your classes. Make notes during the term and you will definitely encounter an appropriate topic.
- Opt for a precise topic rather than a general one. This concerns especially business subjects.
- Have your capstone project topic approved by your professor.
- Conduct a thorough information search before developing a structure.
- Don’t hesitate to do surveys; they can provide extra points.
- Schedule your time correctly, ensuring a large enough time gap for unpredictable needs.
- Never avoid proofreading – this is the last but not least step before submission.
- Stick up to the topic and logical structure of your work.
- Get prepared to present your project to the audience, learn all the essential points, and stay confident.
- Accept feedback open-mindedly from your teacher as well as your peers.
Preparation of a powerful capstone project involves both selection of an exciting topic and its in-depth examination. If you are interested in the topic, you'll be able to demonstrate to your professor a deep insight into the subject. The lists of ideas above will inspire you and prepare you for the successful completion of your project. Don’t hesitate to try them now!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
I am Dr. Paulus, an experienced academic writer. I am efficient, hardworking, and very flexible. As a student, I majored in History and Management but will be more than happy to work on any other subject. I write everything from scratch and do a unique research for every project.
Readers also enjoyed
What is a capstone project.
Capstone Project Writing Guides 100 likes
How To Write A Capstone Project Outline: Steps and Example
Capstone Project Writing Guides 15 likes
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Simply fill out the form, click the button, and have no worries!
5 Topics for Master’s in Project Management Capstone Project
5 final project ideas for a master's in project management.
- Game Board Development
- Community Garden Planning
- Test Preparation Website
- Free Clinic Process Evaluation
- Project Management in Political Campaigns
Most colleges and universities require their students to complete a comprehensive project before graduation, and students generally begin brainstorming possible capstone topics for their Master's in Project Management at the beginning of their second year. This project often takes two semesters to complete and demonstrates a student's mastery of a particular subject matter, like project management. The end product consists of a research paper, as well as a presentation illustrating how the concepts they learned can be applied to the real world. Some examples for a graduate-level project management capstone include the following.
Related Resource: 10 Most Affordable Master's in Project Management Online
1. Board Game Development
Many careers in project management involve creating a new product or product line for a company, so studying this process provides a student with relevant experience during a job search. For this project, the student would need to first identify the different team members necessary including a game engineer to plan the concept and rules, a designer, someone to determine necessary materials and how to actually manufacture the product, and a marketing team. It is also necessary to have enough people test the game to ensure that the product would be successful on the market.
2. Community Garden Planning
There are many complex parts involved in planning a community garden from determining an appropriate location and calculating overhead costs to the business-oriented aspects like determining how much to charge and writing rules governing the space. Students would also need experts in agriculture and land management as well as a lawyer to handle contracts and ensure necessary regulations are being followed. On top of that, the student needs a team responsible for recruiting and retaining gardeners. This project demonstrates a desire to improve one's community.
3. Test Preparation Website
This idea for Master's in Project Management students is another product development-based project except that it is more of a service instead of physical item. Students would gain experience working with creative and design team members, as well as technical web developers, and would learn how to create a workable plan on both levels. Plus, this project also involves dealing with administrative tasks like securing a web host and domain name. For students interested in the IT industry, this venture would be relevant in job interviews after graduation.
4. Free Clinic Process Evaluation
While not everyone has a free clinic near them, this suggestion for a master's level final project can also work with other nonprofit volunteer-led organizations. This project demonstrates a student's ability to objectively evaluate current processes and form a team with the appropriate experts to design a more efficient system and implement changes to procedures. For students looking to work as an independent consultant or in healthcare, this project will provide the real-life experience needed.
5. Project Management in Political Campaigns
According to the Project Management Institute , this is a new industry that is increasingly seeking out project managers. Students interested in this final project could study local or national elections and primaries. While there have always been campaign managers, using project management principles in this field is a newer idea.
Most graduate programs require a final project that enables a student to demonstrate their understanding of the field and get some hands-on experience. In choosing a topic for a Master's in Project Management capstone project, most students pick something that is relevant to their future career goals.
Covid updates. The bivalent COVID-19 booster is required for on-campus presence.
The Capstone is a culminating academic project experience that is completed within the confines of a semester-length course. Several Master of Liberal Arts (ALM) fields either require a capstone or offer the option to pursue one. In addition to the information below, review Guide to the ALM Capstone Project website.
Types of Capstones
We offer two forms of capstone: Capstone Course (faculty directed) and Capstone Independent Project (student directed).
Capstone Course–Faculty Directed
For the ALM fields of anthropology, biotechnology, creative writing and literature, cybersecurity, data science, English, government, history, information management systems, international relations, management, math for teaching, psychology, religion, and software engineering, capstones are courses designed by faculty members who bring together, in a structured syllabus, all the key learning outcomes of the field of study.
Our cybersecurity, data science, and management capstones ordinarily have a real-world industry partner as the client for your capstone research.
While our creative writing capstone allows for ample room to work on individual artistic projects, but with the added benefit of weekly engagement with peers and the instructor–a supportive writer’s community.
Every effort is made to offer the same precapstone/capstone topics each year (e.g., human development, policy analysis, and social justice); however, topics are subject to change annually.
Good academic standing. You must be good academic standing to register for the capstone. If not, you’ll need to complete additional courses to bring your GPA up to the 3.0 minimum prior to registration. For detailed course description information, including specific registration requirements, such as credit minimums and academic standing requirements, use the Degree Course Search .
Tip: Register on the first day of degree-candidate registration to obtain a seat in these limited-enrollment courses.
The ALM fields of anthropology, biotechnology, creative writing and literature, cybersecurity, data science, English, government, history, international relations, management, psychology, and religion have a required precapstone course that must be completed with a grade of B- or higher.
Mandatory Sequencing of Precapstones/Capstones. You enroll in the precapstone and capstone courses in back-to-back semesters (fall/spring), with the same instructor, and in your final academic year.
Due to heavy workload demands, all your other degree requirements must be fulfilled prior to capstone registration. The capstone must be taken alone as your one-and-only remaining degree requirement. You cannot register in any other courses along with the capstone.
It is critical that you draw upon your entire ALM training to produce a project worthy of a Harvard degree by committing to full-time study in the capstone.
Attempts . You have a maximum of two attempts at the precapstone course to earn the required grade of B- or higher. If after two attempts, you have not fulfilled the requirement (a WD grade is considered an attempt), your degree candidacy will expire. If by not passing the precapstone you fall into poor academic standing, you will need to take additional degree-applicable courses to return to good standing before enrolling in the precapstone for your second and final time.
The second attempt policy is only available if your five-year, degree-completion deadline allows for more time. If you attempt to complete the precapstone in your final year and don’t pass (including a WD grade), your candidacy will automatically expire.
For detailed course description information, visit the Degree Course Search .
Capstone Independent Project–Student Directed
For global development practice, digital media design, journalism, museum studies, and sustainability, capstones are client-based or independent research projects focused on a current issue or problem that has become compelling for you during your course of study. The project represents your academic passion and professional interest. You complete the research individually (journalism) or in a classroom setting with fellow candidates (all other fields).
Journalism candidates should scroll down to Journalism Capstone. The following applies to:
- Global Development Practice
- Digital media design
- Museum studies
Registration in the capstone for the above fields has the following prerequisites: (1) your specific research project must be approved several months in advance (prior to enrolling in the precapstone tutorial), (2) you must successfully complete the precapstone tutorial, and (3) the capstone must be your final, one-and-only remaining degree requirement. You cannot register for any other courses along with the capstone.
There are two major steps to obtain project approval.
Step one: obtain advice right away. Once admitted to the program, meet with your research advisor early and often about your initial capstone research interests. He or she can provide support as well as course selection advice as you develop preliminary ideas. Please note that while every effort is made to support your capstone interest, guidance is not available for all possible projects. Therefore, revision or a change of capstone topic may be necessary.
- For museum studies your capstone will have a main focus on (1) business of museums, (2) collections care, (3) exhibition design, (4) museum education, or (5) technology. Whatever focus you choose, you must have at least two courses completed in that area before enrolling in the precapstone tutorial. If not, your enrollment will not be approved.
- Due to the highly technical nature of their projects, digital media students must meet with their research advisor, Dr. Hongming Wang, to discuss their capstone topics according to the following schedule. Between January 2 and February 15 for summer precapstone and between May 1 and July for the fall precapstone. Appointments can be scheduled through the Degree Candidate Portal.
- Step two: register for the noncredit tutorial. The semester before capstone registration (no earlier), you are required to (1) enroll in the noncredit Precapstone tutorial, (2) visit the Guide to the ALM Capstone Project website to read through the tutorial guidelines, and (3) submit your prework by the required deadline (see below in bold).
Prework demonstrates that you have done enough prior reading and research on your topic to begin the capstone proposal process. Registration in the tutorial is limited to degree candidates who submit quality prework. If your prework is not approved, you will need to spend time revising in order to re-submit for the next offering of the tutorial, if your five-year, degree-completion deadline allows.
Once registered in the noncredit tutorial, you will receive guidance and mentoring while you iterate on your individual capstone proposal until the document reaches a satisfactory quality. The tutorial is not a course in the traditional sense. You work independently on your proposal with your research advisor by submitting multiple proposal drafts and scheduling individual appointments (ordinarily, during the hours of 9-5). You need to make self-directed progress on the proposal without special prompting from the research advisor. While the tutorial is noncredit, your due diligence throughout the semester is required.
If you do not have a proposal that is close to being approved by the semester’s withdrawal deadline, you’ll need to withdraw from the tutorial, delay capstone registration, and re-take the capstone proposal tutorial again in a future semester, if your five-year, degree-completion deadline allows.
- For the fall capstone, you complete the proposal tutorial during the prior summer term: Register for the Summer Precapstone tutorial March 1. Submit the first draft of the preproposal between March 1 and May 15 . Actively participate in the tutorial during the summer and end the term with an approved proposal. Register and complete capstone in fall.
- For the spring capstone, you complete the proposal tutorial during the prior fall term: Register for the Fall Precapstone tutorial when registration opens in mid-July. Submit the first draft of the preproposal between July 18 and August 1 . Actively participate in the tutorial during the fall and end the term with an approved proposal. Register and complete the capstone in spring.
- For the summer capstone, you complete the proposal tutorial during the prior spring: Register for the spring Precapstone tutorial when registration open in early November. Submit the first draft of the preproposal between November 7 and January 2 . Actively participate in the Capstone Proposal Tutorial during the spring and end the term with an approved proposal. Register and complete capstone in summer. This sequence (spring tutorial, summer capstone) is required for international students who need a student visa.
Please note that not all fields offer a capstone each term. Refer to your field’s Degree Course Search for the schedule.
If your capstone will involve the use of human subjects (e.g., subject interviews, surveys, observations), review the Human Subjects section on the Guide to the ALM Capstone Project website to learn Harvard University’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval process.
The course, JOUR E-599 , entails a portfolio of several related stories that are completed over the course of one semester. You apply knowledge and skills obtained in the program to complete a significant journalism project under the direction of a professional in the field. Over the course of the capstone semester, you’ll conduct an in-depth investigation of a single topic and emerge with a portfolio of new work suitable for publishing, posting, or broadcasting.
You can register for the capstone once you complete 36 credits, and you work independently to complete the project within a semester timeframe. The capstone can be, and often is, completed at a distance.
To begin the capstone approval process, you schedule an appointment with your research advisor, June Erlick, ( [email protected]) , to discuss your capstone ideas.
While every effort is made to support your capstone interest, guidance is not available for all possible projects. Therefore, revisions or a change of capstone topic may be necessary before it is approved. As in all traditional journalism, projects must take a fair and balanced view by bringing in differing points of view. Projects should not be one-sided or take an advocacy stance.
Once a topic is approved, you submit the first draft of your capstone proposal (visit the Guide to the ALM Capstone Project website to read the Crafting the Capstone Proposal specific guidelines). Ms. Erlick supports you through the fine tuning of the proposal and works with the Journalism program office to identify a capstone director.
A capstone director is a journalism instructor or professional in the field who has expertise relevant to your capstone topic. The final decision about who will serve as director is made by the Journalism program office; however, you are welcome to request a particular instructor. However, we ask that you not contact an instructor directly prior to capstone approval.
You are expected to work independently on your project with support and direction from the director. The capstone director will meet with you several times over the semester to answer questions, discuss your progress, read drafts, and offer feedback. The director also grades the final project.
- Fall capstone: Meet to discuss capstone ideas by May 1. Submit first draft of capstone proposal by June 1.
- Spring capstone: Meet to discuss capstone ideas by September 1. Submit first draft of capstone proposal by October 1.
- Summer capstone: Meet to discuss capstone ideas by February 1. Submit first draft of capstone proposal by March 1
Final Capstone Grade
You need to earn a grade of B- or higher to earn degree credit for the capstone. If you earn a grade below a B– (including a WD), you will need to petition the Administrative Board for permission to enroll in the capstone for one final time. The petition process is only available if your five-year, degree-completion deadline allows for more time. Your candidacy will automatically expire if you do not successfully complete the capstone requirement by your required deadline.
If approved for a second attempt, you may be required to repeat the precapstone course or the non-credit precapstone tutorial. Please note that you cannot choose a different precapstone/capstone sequence to gain additional (more than two) attempts at fulfilling the capstone requirement for your degree.
If by not passing the capstone you fall into poor academic standing, you’ll need to take additional degree-applicable courses to return to good standing before enrolling in the capstone for your second and final time. This is only an option if your five-year, degree-completion deadline allows for more time to take additional courses.
The Board only reviews cases in which extenuating circumstances prevented the successful completion of the capstone.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
A division of Harvard University dedicated to bringing rigorous programs and innovative online teaching capabilities to distance learners, working professionals, high school students, college students, and those seeking higher learning in retirement.
Capstone Project Examples and Topic Ideas
Design, analysis, and critical evaluation of research.
starting at just $14/page
Tracking the Battles for Environmental Justice
Strengths across development.
starting at just $16/page
Couldn't find the right Capstone Project Examples capstone project example?
Approach to becoming like christ, lessening the risk of vicarious trauma among staffs, compassion fatigue, self compassion, influence of media on eating disorders, same-sex marriage, projectile motion, the scandal in philosophy, rand report, discussion forum, understanding the opioid epidemic, human resources cipd l3, reflection essay.
starting at just $10/page
Senate Panel Passes Intelligence Bill
Judge blocks trump, besides the exotic cultures, the dew breaker, how to manage a team effectively, interrelationship and bmi, nursing work, psychiatric boarding, critique of journal papers.
starting at just $29/page
Life of a slave Girl
The essence of marriage in a rose for emily and a new england, machiavelli, health informatics, revenue cycle, terrorism attack on 9/11, yound goodman brown, drug policy in workforce, what is inquiry based learning.
starting at just $22/page
Hearsay rule, stereotypes in video games, effects of television drama, calcium iodate, meta-analysis for business decision making, code of ethics, apply: duties of corporate directors and officers, dna testing, forensic dna testing, biofirm science incubation academy, bank financial analysis, jfk medical center 3, environmental radiation protection 2, implementing an intrusion detection system for bidea, implementing an intrusion detection system, data and descriptive stastistic, lebron is the best basketball player of all time, develop a soccer camp, strategic issues, msw level case study macro level, measuring and evaluating performance, action plans, non-profit project proposal, child and family protection agency, the case of hector, pastoral couples family life challenges and possible interventions, evaluating the longevity of dmdd, the contributions of major psychologists, psychology career clinical psychologist, physician assisted suicide, capstone essay, whole foods plant based diet, whole food plant based diet, teamwork capstone project, prophylactic antibiotic: is it effective in preventing post-surgical infection, preventing clabsis in patients, literature review, health care, the gold standard anticoagulation therapy, female hispanic adults with diagnosis of obesity, evidence based practice on implementation on early sepsis detection, eloquis v lovenox, educating staff: implementing change guidelines, early detection of neonatal sepsis, drunk driving, capstone project: milestone 2: design proposal, capstone project 4, capstone practicum: research process-evidence demonstrates nurses on mbu are not as knowledgeable as need be, balancing school and life, autism spectrum disorder, assignment capstone paper literature review, assignment 2: capstone practicum assignment: phase 2: literature review, radiation s, advantages and disadvantages of mammography, should teachers be able to carry guns in school, paypal accounting and financial analysis, paypal organization, what is a capstone project.
The Capstone project is a standalone research study carried out by a student and aims to reveal the volume and depth of theoretical knowledge acquired during the study. The work is devoted to the consideration of a specific scientific or practical problem, which is new and relevant in terms of the current state of research, has obvious theoretical significance and actual value. Capstone project writing is what we know and do well.
If it is the first time you work on a capstone project, this task may puzzle you. It is specific. In guidelines, such assignments are considered close relatives to thesis papers, and their structure is similar in many aspects. However, there are discrepancies as well.
It is not rare that the project requirements appear contradictory and vague, leading you in the wrong direction. You lose time, energy, and get much more stress. Considering the value of this document for your overall score and future career, you have to be sure about this paper. Here, the time-tested approach would suit better. Refer to a capstone project sample.
How to craft a quality capstone project sample
There are a lot of capstone project ideas for high school. Lifehack is for those who prove the relevance of the study. The easiest way to formulate a justification is to answer the question: why should this problem be studied?
You’ll be cool if you can write about social and political relevance. For example, in the considered capstone proposal example, it is possible to specify responsibility as the factor of development of responsibility of pupils at language learning.
To give a qualitative justification for the relevance of the problem under study, follow this algorithm:
- Analyze the degree of development of the problem, in theory, point out the insufficiently studied aspects.
- Demonstrate the importance of the problem highlighted, justify the need to solve it in practice.
- If the issue has already been put into practice, identify the gaps that need to be addressed.
A typical capstone project consists of several mandatory parts. An inexperienced researcher may easily get confused by the requirements of each of them. Doing the research itself is the most straightforward part. It is preparing the statements of the problem, statements of purpose, or literature overviews that often drive you mad. A ready sample is a reference that you may follow. You check the way your predecessors formulated their statements and do the same in your manner.
What a Quality Sample Capstone Paper Brings You
Our website has a robust collection of examples on many dozens of subjects. You may select the category and review the pieces present there. Choose the capstone paper sample that is closest to your research issue. Of course, you mustn’t copy it. It would be plagiarism that ruins both the particular assignment and your potential career. Another thing is getting a precise example of the structure.
It is immediately clear from capstone examples that a wide range of issues is being considered related to the definition of parameters of responsible behavior, ways and means of education of responsible attitude towards certain activities, and mechanisms of responsibility formation. “Write my capstone project” – a familiar request? Apply now and get a discount.
Refer Capstone project examples high school to succeed
Capstone topic examples:
- Features of tourism development and sightseeing objects of the USA.
- Emotional stress in teenagers.
- Probability theory in mathematics lessons.
- Formation of the concept of function in the course of high school mathematics.
- Models of cybercrimes.
Based on the topic, one can consider one capstone project, examples of high school. The function is one of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, and the functional idea is one of the determinants of school mathematics course development. The given project is devoted to the analysis of studying the concept of function in a school mathematics course. Its primary purpose is to reveal the critical points in the definition of this concept. It is necessary to pay special attention to schoolchildren when studying this topic, to prevent the formal assimilation of this concept.
Example of capstone project proposal basic elements
If the project typically involves writing a practical section, the introduction should formulate a hypothesis with which you approach the research. But when writing the actual part, you can get conclusions that disprove the theory. And what, all the work is written for nothing? It is impossible to write in conclusion — that our hypothesis was not confirmed, but nothing, a negative result is also a result. Example of a capstone project proposal:
- Organization of the Internet.
- Graphic images processing and viewing programs.
- Development of logical thinking of students in solving problems in the construction.
- The impact of physical exercise on the mental performance of students of secondary school age.
- The effect of the game on the level of school anxiety.
Capstone portfolio examples:
- There’s a problem.
- Degree of study.
- Analysis of sources of primary information and scientific literature.
- Methods of research.
Let’s look at capstone research project examples. In psychology, studies on anxiety are somewhat rare and fragmented. This is due to social reasons that did not encourage the analysis of phenomena that reflect a person’s perception of the surrounding reality as threatening and unstable. In recent decades, psychologists’ interest in the study of anxiety, including school anxiety, has increased significantly due to dramatic changes in society’s life, generating uncertainty about the future and, as a result, experiencing emotional tension and anxiety. And nowadays, in our country, stress is studied mainly within narrow limits of concrete problems (school, examination, competitive). A professional capstone project help is waiting for you, come on, make up your mind.
Capstone project report example
Capstone project reports an example student of 1 year of study in ecology on a capstone project.
Subject: “Ecological assessment of agricultural quality indicators of processing enterprises.
Areas of work: research.
Specialization — “Environmental management and policy.”
Specialization — “Ecology and environmental protection” Jennifer Winslet 1st year of study at the Faculty of Ecology and Biotechnology, specialty ecology, and environmental protection.
- The objective of the research: to carry out an ecological assessment of the products according to their qualitative indicators.
- To conduct a scientific and patent search for modern research on the environmental evaluation of product quality indicators.
- To study and describe the conditions, object, subject of research.
- To carry out an ecological assessment of quality indicators of products produced in training and experimental farms.
- Generalize the results obtained and establish correlations and mathematical-statistical processing.
- Form conclusions and recommendations for production based on the obtained results.
- The object of the research-agricultural output, reporting documentation of enterprises of educational and experimental farms.
- The subject of research – technologies of growing and production of primary products.
- Place of study: educational – experimental farms.
- Methods: information-analytical, field, laboratory, mathematical-statistical.
- The work is carried out within the framework of research topics.
Contents of the work:
- To conduct a scientific and patent search for modern research on the environmental assessment of product quality indicators.
- Study and describe conditions, objects, subjects of study.
- Conduct an environmental assessment of product quality indicators, which are produced in training and experimental farms.
- Summarize the results obtained and establish correlations and mathematically – statistical processing.
- Based on the results to form conclusions and recommendations to production, write a paper.
Capstone questions examples
Knowing the text and understanding the research problem is key to proper job evaluation. As a rule, in the process of defense, teachers do not want to catch a student not knowing the material, their task is to find out how well a student understands the topic of work and is free to talk about it. Often the question is asked to give the student a higher grade. Capstone questions examples:
What volume should be in the capstone project?
Don’t think that if you write twice as much as you need, you will be delivered correctly. The primary purpose of writing the work is not tons of facts about the members, but to demonstrate the ability to think independently, analyze, and draw conclusions.
Does the project need verification?
Excess material, which does not improve the quality of research, does not contribute to new findings. Research should be in this form: only carefully selected facts, conclusions. So don’t be offended by the teacher when he or she demands that the job be cut. You can buy a capstone project , or order your custom capstone writing.
Capstone experience examples
On capstone experience examples, it can be argued that the justification of the relevance of the topic includes an analysis of the scientific literature used in writing the study. How voluminous this analysis should depend on the type of research, specialty, requirements. In some specialties, it is enough to mention in 1-2 paragraphs.
Capstone project ideas for middle school:
- Growing cacti at home.
- Is it possible to build the plant in a closed glass jar?
- Influence of kind and abusive words on the plant: An experiment.
- Impact of music on aquarium fish.
- Why do we need social media?
- What do mood gestures say?
- Politeness standards in different countries: what is familiar, and what are the differences?
- What do classmates think about the desire or unwillingness to learn?
- Youth jargon in the speech of modern schoolchildren.
- Why isn’t a new life born of every seed?
- The life and death of dinosaurs on planet Earth.
- Who adapts to the world around them?
- Why do whales float up to the surface and release a water fountain?
- Why do volcanoes erupt?
- Why is sea water salty?
- Healthy lifestyle.
- Chocolate is harmful or good.
- Arithmetic is the science of numbers.
- Types of water pollution and purification methods based on physical phenomena.
- Does coal dust affect plants in the steppe ecosystem?
- The impact of computer addiction on the performance of students in particular classes.
- Influence of mobile phones on the human body.
- GMO: significant progress or harm?
- House dust and its effect on the human body.
Learning from a suitable capstone project example is a worthy strategy. Unfortunately, it works if you have enough time to dedicate yourself to one more investigation. After you spent so many hours on your research, gathering the data and analyzing it, you must do the same to the samples of thematic documents.
Refer to a Capstone Project Example to Learn From the Best
The goal we set when collecting the papers into our library was to pick the successful samples only. Every example capstone project paper you will find here earned its writer the highest grade. Many of those papers added more value to resumes and helped the students obtain the jobs of their dreams. Most of these papers were created by the specialists of our writing team, order similar paper on the query “write my capstone paper” with a discount today!
The way out we recommend is getting professional help. In our company, you can consult the capstone writers on preparing your sample paper yourself. Also, you may hire performers. We take your research data and turn them into an accomplished capstone project example. Frequently, we even create those projects from scratch, doing the scientific research ourselves. Besides, you can order additional visual aids for the capstone project and even a presentation scenario.
If you prefer doing the job yourself and only need some direction – feel free to use the samples of all kinds of capstone projects. If you need more advanced support – let our specialists care about the research and writing processes. You may rely on our qualifications and be sure about the results.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Verify originality of an essay
Get ideas for your paper
Cite sources with ease
125 Best Capstone Project Ideas for Students
Updated 01 Feb 2023
What is the hardest part of writing a top-notch capstone project? You are going to face many pitfalls and difficulties as you are writing this academic paper but the hardest trial is awaiting you at the very beginning. Pushing yourself to start the work is the hardest part, and one of the most responsible steps here is to choose a good topic that will help to show your full potential. Choosing weak topics can lead to failure. Therefore, we have prepared a list of the best capstone project ideas to help you make the right choice! Need help writing a law essay? Hire our law essay writing service and get help from the best.
How To Choose Topic For Capstone Project?
The choice of a topic is a big and responsible step in writing any academic capstone project, so it is important not to make a fatal mistake. If you also feel stuck, we have a few effective tips to help you get started. A capstone project can be a tricky type of paper so you may need to find out how to buy assignments online .
First of all, keep in mind that the right topic will help you write an outstanding capstone paper and get a deserved high grade. Good topic ideas will give you a possibility to demonstrate the skills and knowledge you’ve gained through the course, so you should approach this step carefully. Then you should remember that a good theme should be valuable, relevant, and interesting (most importantly for you). Your theme should be specific. You can choose narrative speech topics on our site. Choosing a too broad one is not a good idea because it also has to be manageable. Finally, your theme should present a REAL problem, and your goal will be to develop solutions for it and support them with strong arguments.
Here are the main steps you should take to choose great topic ideas:
- Brainstorm to generate some interesting ideas or look for some examples online;
- Study relevant literature to see what researches were already conducted on your ideas and what information is available;
- Choose the most engaging idea to narrow your focus;
- Consult with your adviser.
Need more writing assistance?
Connect with our top writers and receive a paper sample crafted to your needs.
Ideas Of Capstone Project Topics For Students
If you are just about to start your own capstone project, we suggest you take a look at our list of top high school senior capstone project examples to help you find a good topic ideas example.
You can be interested: The 125 Descriptive Speech Topics : The Easiest Way Writing a Descriptive Essay
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas
- Gear based quick return mechanism
- Motorized chain mechanism
- Remote control car
- A robotic arm controlled with android
- Pedal-powered water purifier
- Development of electric hybrid motorcycle
- Solar panels and their directional control
- Red traffic light detector system
- Use of solar energy in our everyday life
- Advantages and disadvantages of electric energy
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
- Medical emergencies: a review of the best critical care practices
- Nursing Shortage
- Concept and evidence-based practices for nurse leaders
- Best practices for healthcare workers to deal with critical care patients and emergencies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- The role of nurse practitioner in primary care
- Point-of-care testing
- Patient-focused approach
- Pain management
- Asthma care and education for nurses
If you need help with any of these themes, you can turn to our service.
Information Technology Capstone Project Ideas
- Systems of object recognition
- Effective plans for IT emergency recovery
- Top practices for managing records and documents
- Stock management software systems
- Networking security issues
- All system for business decision-making purpose
- Intelligent systems of voice recognition
- Best practices for software quality assurance
- Challenges in computer security
Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
- The best programming languages
- Image processing
- Cybersecurity: Designing a safe mobile app
- Designing an automated registration software
- The use of stock prediction with neural networks
- Designing a web-based survey system
- Use of smartphone interface for e-medical record and management systems
- Developing an automated system for market-based analysis
- Detection and classification of bacteria using an image
- The use of game theory for analyzing the algorithmst
MBA Capstone Project Ideas
- Define effective algorithms for determining consumer buying behavior
- Benefits of e-learning for professional certification
- Deep analysis of (choose a company) marketing strategies
- Compare and suggest branding strategies for customer engagement
- Analyze and compare retail product display ratio within the most successful US companies
- Definition of brand management and analysis of the best strategies
- Develop a marketing strategy and execution plan
- Analyze effective content marketing strategies that use social media
- Best practices for total quality administration
- Conduct an analysis of customer engagement for a chose company
Read also: 70 Best Sociology Research Topics
Accounting Capstone Project Ideas
- Efficient accounting systems for fixed assets and equipment
- Development of major accounting theories
- The role of ethical decision making
- Leases related accounting theories
- Accounting for sales and income
- Taxes related accounting theories
- Proprietorship accounting
- Financial stamen applications
- Income-related accounting theories
- Accounting theories for applied management
Management Capstone Project Ideas
- Evaluation of free clinic process
- The role of project management in effective political campaigns
- The practice of ethical thinking in administration
- Modern strategies for rate of return and capital investment
- The importance of conflict administration for big companies
- Development of an effective corporate strategy
- Problem thinking approach in business
- How does capital structure affects corporate strategy?
- Project management in promotion campaigns
- The importance of relationships with suppliers
Education Capstone Project Ideas
- Adapting project-based learning in schools
- Challenges and perspectives of education
- The effectiveness of co-teaching
- Social-emotional learning: strategies and standards
- Smartboard activities for students’ engagement
- Mindfulness practices for elementary students: meaning and strategies
- Challenges in the communication of students and teachers
- Virtual classroom: benefits and ways of adopting it at schools
- Advantages and disadvantages of e-learning
- Academic use of technology and social media in the classrooms
Marketing Capstone Project Ideas
- How does national culture help countries to promote exports?
- Channel development strategies
- Importance of customer relationship administration
- How to increase brand awareness?
- Effective administration techniques for e-commerce store
- The influence of toll-free phones on customers’ response to a promotion
- Modern trends in online marketing
- The effectiveness of online advertising
- How do loyalty programs influence customers?
- Green marketing: definition and major strategies
Hopefully, our list of sample ideas for capstone ideas helped you find inspiration for starting your own capstone project! Keep in mind the tips we gave you for choosing a suitable idea, and you will succeed!
What if you can’t complete your capstone paper ? Sometimes, even if you have chosen a brilliant capstone project idea, this does not mean that you are doomed to succeed. This is a complex task that not everyone can handle. However, we have a solution! EduBirdie.com helps students keep up with all of their academic assignments and get the highest grades with ease. Why choose EduBirdie.com? Because we have numerous benefits for you:
- Excellent quality;
- Only native speaking writers;
- Support 24/7;
- Pocket-friendly prices;
- 100% original papers;
- All types of assignments available including essay, research paper, dissertation proposal, capstone projects, and many others.
Submitting an A-worthy capstone project is simple with us, so, if you have faced any issues with writing your capstone papers, do not hesitate and use our writing service at EduBirdie.com!
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
Written by Julius Sim
As an experienced Data Analyst, Julius never stops analyzing things, which makes him a good writer who provides his share of analytical skills. As a responsible person with a strong civil position, he likes writing about social issues, healthy lifestyle, culture, volunteering, and education. Using his experience of being a leader in numerous student clubs, Julius likes sharing helpful tips to assist students and educators alike.
Related Blog Posts
100 education capstone project ideas to get you inspired.
A capstone project is one of the most important projects for all students. The final assignment is the summit of all of their hard work throughout ...
Our Best Picks Of Capstone Project Ideas for Information Technology
A capstone project, capstone experience, senior exhibition, or culminating project is an essential academic assignment for students. This culminati...
Inspiring Informative Essay Topics in 2023 + Writing Tips
Table of contents How to Choose Informative Essay Topic Ideas? 👍 Good Informative Essay Topics 🔝 Top Informative Essay Topics 🖊️ ...
Join our 150К of happy users
- Get original papers written according to your instructions
- Save time for what matters most
Online Programming Lessons, Tutorials and Capstone Project guide
List of Completed Capstone Projects with Source code
Our team has put up a list of Capstone Project ideas in this article. The capstone projects indicated below are finished, and the source code is available as well. The information in this article could aid future researchers in coming up with distinctive capstone project ideas.
Choosing a topic is the most important and first stage in your capstone project journey as a student or researcher. If you choose a topic without giving it much thought, you may fail. To begin, make sure you’re passionate about the topic and convinced that the research portion will never tire you. Second, make sure it aligns with your curriculum and allows you to show your teacher what you’ve learned in class while still being applicable in the real world. The finished capstone project title ideas with the source code listed below may be useful to future researchers.
- Vehicle Franchise Application Management System
A vehicle has become a large part of our daily commuting needs. People use a vehicle to get to work, visit places, and for moving around to run errands. The capstone project, entitled “Vehicle Franchise Application Management System”, is a system designed to automate the process of applying for vehicle franchises. This project will eliminate the manual method which costs a valuable amount of time and effort and is also prone to human errors.
- Medical Equipment Monitoring System
- First Aid Mobile Application
The capstone project, “First Aid Mobile Application” allows users to provide first aid during an emergency. The mobile application will provide the step-by-step process of doing the first aid for the specific injury or illness. By definition, first aid is immediate medical attention or treatment for anyone who has suffered a sudden illness or injury. Knowing first aid is essential to respond to emergency cases and be able to relieve pain, maintain life, promote recovery and prevent the patient’s condition from worsening until professional medical help arrives. The application is available for download and use in emergencies. The user just has to input the injury or illnesses that occur unexpectedly, and the application will provide them with the step-by-step process of administering first aid.
- Mobile Learning Application (Math, Science, etc)
eLearning is an excellent opportunity to broaden the scope of the learning experience, as it allows learners to carry on learning while they’re on the move. However, their needs and expectations are not the same as when they are in a classic e-learning setting. One of the key challenges of mobile learning is how to articulate mobile learning and e-learning seamlessly so that the learning experience remains coherent and fluid.
- Ticket Support Management System
The project entitled Ticket Support Management System is an online platform designed to manage issues, concerns, questions, and conversations between customers and the support team. It is used to control and monitor queries from customers and to provide a proper and effective way of communication to provide feedback and solutions to customers.
The said project was designed in Bootstrap and then converted into a PHP file. The ticket includes a code, description, and the assigned support member which is the role of the moderator. The process of conversation will be recorded in the system for archiving purposes and once the issue has been solved the moderator will send a message to the client that the query has already been solved and it will be marked as closed. Closed tickets will not be entertained and the customer will need to create or request another ticket if new issues will arise.
- Web and Mobile Based Brgy Management System
The core function of this study is to offer a detailed reliable and secure keeping of all data. Web-Based Barangay Management System with Mobile App Support Application hopes to enhance the way of managing, issuing a certificate, and keeping all the resident’s confidential records.
This system facilitates Barangay management by enabling the client barangay to maintain their resident records as complete and up-to-date as possible and as easily accessible for verification, monitoring, and reference purposes based on the available residents’ census data kept by the client Barangay. Data provided by this system in the form of comprehensive reports are invaluable for planning, program implementation, and related purposes .
- Veterinary Scheduling and Sales Management
The capstone project entitled “Veterinary Scheduling and Sales Management System” is an online platform that caters to the needs, requirements, and business processes of a veterinary clinic. This article is about the use case diagram of the said capstone project. As presented in the image below, the Veterinary Scheduling System has 6 core modules and 3 actors can access the modules according to their roles.
- Person with Disability Information System
The capstone project entitled “Person with Disability Information System” is an online platform to manage and archive records about the person with a disability or PWD per barangay in a city. A standard profiling form will be used and it will be encoded into the system for a digital record of the PWD. With the implementation of this project, the researchers are hopeful that the system would be a great help not only for monitoring purposes but for information dissemination as well.
- Medical Dictionary Application
Medical Dictionary Application is a capstone project designed to serve as a source of information in terms of medical terminologies. The application will contain medical terms, abbreviations, and their meaning. The application can be used by both iOS and Android users. The application will help the end-users put in their own hands the information they wish to know. This medical dictionary will be of great help for those who seek to gain knowledge. The application will also help medical students in their studies, they will have an accessible source of information if they have difficulty understanding some terms in their lessons.
- Elearning System with SMS Notification
The new learning paradigm in the educational system encourages students to be in control of how they learn, and the teachers to let go of their control over the learning process in the classrooms and begin to function as designers and facilitators of learning. Teachers assist their students to develop independent learning skills, understand the strengths and weaknesses of open learning, and be able to develop and deliver educational materials more creatively, effectively, and efficiently.
The purpose of this study is to provide an IT-based solution in the field of education. The researchers will create and develop an eLearning platform that will allow their faculty members to upload their lecture material and assess their students using the test and exam module of the project. In addition, the application is very helpful on the student side since they can now view and download their modules and take their examinations at their home.
- HerbalCare Mobile Application
The project includes information about the herbal plants, their uses, benefits, and preparation.
- Entrance Examination with SMS Notification
The entrance examination is a web/lan-based application that will run even if there is no internet connection. PHP, MySQL, and Bootstrap were used to design and develop the said project. The project will be set up in a secured server or computer unit in which an authorized person can only access the physical and software components of the server. The examination module can be accessed on the computers in the laboratories.
The project can also be accessed on mobile devices and SMS notifications and reports are automatically generated.
- Reviewer Mobile Based Application
The mobile-based reviewer app is another method for learners to study and review their lessons using their mobile devices. The said project is available on both Android and iOS devices, it was written in Framework 7 and Apache Cordova, it is a hybrid type of mobile development where the HTML, CSS, and JS files can be converted into a mobile application.
The application contains lecture materials in a form of text, pdf, and video format. Assessment for every lesson in a form of multiple choices is also one of the functions of the mobile app. Scores and progress results are stored in the local storage of the device but the scores are also submitted to the instructor for monitoring purposes. The application can be used offline which means that the users can still open their lessons and take quizzes even if their device has no internet connection.
- Vehicle Impoundment Records Management
Vehicles are held in impounding yards if used as a sanctionable offense. Impounding officers faced difficulties in managing different records and information of impounded cars. The development of computerized systems and applications eases up operations of different sectors. The use of the systematic approach will ease up the management processes and operations of the vehicle impoundment management.
The capstone project, entitled “Vehicle Impoundment Records Management System” is designed to record, process and monitor impounded vehicles. The system will electronically manage all impounded vehicle-related information. From impounding up to releasing the vehicles. The system will eliminate manual processes done to complete transactions between the impounding officers, yards, and vehicle owners.
- Network-Based Laundry Management System
The capstone project entitled “Network-Based Laundry Management System” is a web-based system that allows shop owners to automate the process of records management. It is also intended to properly record the payment of customers to generate accurate reports of income. It is a database-driven application that manages the records and transactions of the laundry shop. The said system helps smoothen and improvise the dry cleaners and laundry business management service workflow like laundry record-keeping, laundry billing, and report generation.
- Doctor Appointment System
The project entitled Doctor Appointment System is an online platform that allows the customers/patients to register their information online. After the approval of the account, they can now log in and request an appointment with their doctors. The admin will serve as the middle man or secretary between the doctor and patient. The admin can manage the records of the system.
The said system was designed and developed in PHP, MySQL, and Bootstrap. Our team is willing to help you modify the project based on your specific requirements.
- Parish Record Management with SMS
The Parish Office is offering the usual services that many of the parishioners have availed of or can avail of. Such services are mass scheduled for the city chapels and center chapels, baptism services, wedding services, and blessings for houses and other acquired properties. With the computer-based record-keeping, every transaction on the said services will be beneficial considering that automation of services is the key feature of the system.
With Parish Record Management with SMS, inputs of data will be made faster, scheduling of masses will be easier, baptism and wedding and special blessings services can be reserved and scheduled quickly by the personnel of the said office. Furthermore, reports can be generated correctly and efficiently, such as baptismal certificates, pre-Cana seminar certificates, and marriage contracts.
- Web-Based Event Scoring Application
The capstone project entitled “Web Bases Event Scoring Application” will allow automated tabulation of scores during events or competitions. The system will allow the judges to electronically input their scores and the system will automatically tabulate the scores and provide the results of the contest. The proposed system will streamline the process of tabulating scores. Judges will use the system and enter their scores for every contestant in the competition. The system will electronically tabulate the scores and generate a result of the competition. The said project will make the tabulation process easy, fast, accurate, and convenient.
- Mobile Application on Student Handbook
This project study is all about converting a handbook into an android application which is the researchers’ solution in preserving the handbook in a way that it will not be torn easily and protect it from water during the rainy season. An android based handbook that is accessible anytime and will be installed on android devices.
At the end of the study, we were able to create an android application for our school’s college department which outlines student rights, privileges, and responsibilities and provides information about how to get help with appeal requests, processes and procedures, and resources available from school system personnel.
- Financial Management System with SMS
- Salary Notification System with SMS
The researchers of this project aim to design and develop a system wherein employers and employees will have a private platform wherein they can provide updates about the employee’s salaries. The system will let employers manage and notify the employees about the summary of their salary and the details about the deductions in their salary. The system will also notify the employee about the amount deducted from their salary to avoid complaints and confusion as to why the salary is not intact. By having this platform, the employers and employees can discuss details about the salary in a confidential, convenient and fast way.
- Faculty and Student Clearance Processing System
The capstone project entitled “Faculty and Student Clearance Application” is a web and mobile-based project that aimed to replace the manual method of processing the clearances of students and faculty. Clearance processing is very important to determine if the students and faculty members had complied with the requirements set by the school. The project was developed in PHP, MySQL, and Bootstrap, the following stated tools are usually used to design and develop a responsive application that can be accessed using a browser (desktop, laptop, mobile devices).
- Employee Personal Data Sheet Information System
The project entitled Employee Personal Data Sheet Information System is a web-based project using PHP, MySQL, Bootstrap, Visual Basic, and MySQL version is also available.
The system includes the profiling of personnel, keeping track of their academic achievements, seminars attended, and many more.
The said project is for the HR or human resource department which will help them in the record and archiving of their employee’s profile.
- 4 Pics One Word Mobile App Game
- Web-Based Voting Application
The voting system especially with the contribution of a mobile application to our system has attracted lately the attention of many schools as manual voting to automatic voting with the hope the student’s to increase their participation and reduce the cost. While participation initiatives have been deployed across the schools with mixed results from the students. As the internet is highly known by everyone and used, a voting system with mobile application came as an alternative and easier way to vote automatically and thus was rapidly accepted.
Recent efforts to implement automated voting in schools faced many challenges, such as a lack of information communication technologies. The lack of trust in automated affects very seriously any effort to migrate from the manual voting procedures to an electric voting system since voting is a fundamental process in any school.
Technology is known as the catalyst for change that took place in different industries and institutions. Information Technology has changed the world dramatically. As of today, it is hard to imagine any sector or institution that has not benefited from the advancements in technology. The most common role that IT played in these sectors is the automation of different operations and transactions to increase efficiency and improve the overall experience and satisfaction of the people. The aforementioned capstone project ideas will be a great help in various industries.
You may visit our Facebook page for more information, inquiries, and comments. Please subscribe also to our YouTube Channel to receive free capstone projects resources and computer programming tutorials.
Hire our team to do the project.
Related Topics and Articles:
- Capstone Projects and Thesis Titles for Information Technology
- Thesis and Capstone Project for IT, IS and CS Students
- Thesis System for IT and Computer Science
- New and Unique Thesis and Capstone Project Ideas for Information Technology
- Completed Thesis Project for Information Technology
- List of Thesis and Capstone Projects for Information Technology
- Web Based and Online Application for Capstone and Thesis Projects
- Android and Mobile Based List of Capstone and Thesis Projects
- Thesis and Capstone Project Title Compilation for Information Technology
- Transcribe Medical System Database Design
- Courier Logistics Software in PHP and MySQL
Php form handling, online grading and grade viewing system, x-ray results image archiving.
Capstone Project Ideas for Management Course. Studying management means dealing with the most varied spheres of life, problem-solving in different business areas, and evaluating risks. The challenge starts when you select the appropriate topic for your capstone project.
1. Board Game Development. Many careers in project management involve creating a new product or product line for a company, so studying this process provides a student with relevant experience during a job search.
Capstone Project Proposal and Plan ITC 571 2016_90 . Implementable Information Assurance & Knowledge Management framework (IKM) for business decision makers. Student – Stephen Rose . Email – [email protected] . Student Number – 1157 1365 . Project Blog address - http://thinkspace.csu.edu.au/stephenrose/
The Capstone is a culminating academic project experience that is completed within the confines of a semester-length course. Several Master of Liberal Arts (ALM) fields either require a capstone or offer the option to pursue one. In addition to the information below, review Guide to the ALM Capstone Project website.
CapstoneWriting / Capstone Project Examples All samples Level High School College University Masters Categories Design, Analysis, and Critical Evaluation of Research Academic level: College Discipline: Statistics Paper format: APA Pages: 3 Order Similar View Sample starting at just $14/page Tracking the Battles for Environmental Justice
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas Mechanical: Gear based quick return mechanism Motorized chain mechanism Remote control car A robotic arm controlled with android Pedal-powered water purifier Electrical engineering: Development of electric hybrid motorcycle Solar panels and their directional control Red traffic light detector system
The capstone project, entitled “Vehicle Franchise Application Management System”, is a system designed to automate the process of applying for vehicle franchises. This project will eliminate the manual method which costs a valuable amount of time and effort and is also prone to human errors.