- Skip to Content
- Online Services
Digital Marketing Capstone Projects, 2020-2021
Stephanie mccarty, annie ritter-jones photography.
Annie Ritter-Jones is a local wedding and engagement photographer based in the Greater Seattle area. This capstone project set her business up with their first-ever integrated marketing campaign focused on digital platforms and channels to target an untapped audience for Annie Ritter-Jones Photography.
In collaboration with Soleil Orthodontics, I developed an integrated marketing plan that would help boost their social media presence as well setting themselves apart from their competition.
Evodie Useni Sheda
Mercer island center for the arts.
Mercer Island Center for the Arts (MICA) is a non-profit art organization located in Mercer Island, Washington. Unfortunately, due to the severe impact of COVID-19 on nonprofits arts organizations, there have been limited to no communications with the communities they serve, which led to a prolonged disengagement between MICA and the Mercer Island Community. In response to the situation, my innovative marketing plan’s objectives were to: • Reaffirm MICA’s mission, purpose, and value and reintroduce the rationale for and benefits of having an Arts Center on the Island through Email and Social Media marketing • Increase the perception that MICA is a trusted resource to help create an arts center on Mercer Island through content creations • Increase their online visibility and generate support for its plan and direction through Search Engine Optimization techniques.
Kyle Thomas Anderson De Avila
Developing an annual marketing plan for tecplot, inc.
Tecplot, Inc based in Bellevue, Washington, is a small software company specializing in visualization and analysis software products that are specific to computational fluid dynamics and engineering. For several years leading up to 2019, the company did not have an annual, proactive marketing plan with clearly defined goals, strategies, and initiatives. Kyle Anderson-De Avila was hired to the Tecplot marketing team in 2018 and was later tasked to research, define, create, and execute upon an annual marketing plan going into Fiscal Year 2019 starting on January 01, 2019.
Last Updated March 24, 2022
- Emergency alerts
- Privacy notice
- Public disclosure
- Website info
- We are an equal opportunity institution
This site was designed for modern browsers and tested with Internet Explorer version 10 and later.
It may not look or work correctly on your browser.
24 Best Digital Marketing, Social Media, & SEO Proposal Templates for 2021
No matter what type of marketing you do, a killer digital marketing proposal can help you land potential clients. You need our list of the best marketing proposal templates to help seal the deal.
With the right digital marketing proposal sample , you can effectively:
- Introduce your services.
- Establish your competitive advantage.
- Secure profitable marketing projects.
How will potential clients trust their business to you if you can't win them over with your proposal? If you're wondering what makes a good marketing proposal, you don't need to research it. We've done the nitty-gritty part for you.
Customize our marketing proposal templates to suit your branding requirements. We've shared a list of our top marketing proposals from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver.
Best Digital Marketing, Social Media, & SEO Proposal Templates
With just one subscription, you get access to the best digital marketing proposals on Envato Elements! That means unlimited proposal downloads and access to thousands of other digital assets too.
Explore Digital Marketing and Social Media Templates
A free marketing proposal template will save you bucks, but will it help you close the deal? Most of the time, free templates are what everyone else uses. You don't want to look like everyone else. A professional marketing proposal template will help you stand out from the competition.
A single subscription to Envato Elements opens your doors to the best pro marketing proposal templates . The good news, it's unlimited—there's no limit to what you can do!
5 Marketing Proposal Examples From Envato Elements
Here are our best professional marketing proposal templates from Envato Elements that you can build your brand with:
1. Proposal for Marketing Projects
This sample proposal for digital marketing is a great choice if you're looking for a social media proposal template. The InDesign template is based on free fonts and includes a help guide. Export your finished product to a shareable social media proposal PDF to use in 2021.
2. Mobile Marketing Proposal
This mobile marketing proposal template will help you present your campaign with ease and finesse. It has 20 comprehensive sections that can be customized to match your branding needs. Try it out if you've been looking for a social media proposal PDF for 2021.
3. SEO Proposal Template - Search Engine Optimization
If you've got the best SEO services out there, this SEO proposal template will capture the attention of prospective clients. It'll help you close the deal as soon as possible. Choose from the SEO digital marketing proposal DOC or Adobe InDesign file to make a standout pitch.
4. Digital Agency – Company Profile Bundle 3 in 1 Proposal
This digital marketing proposal template is for agencies involved in websites, photography, and a lot more. It's very versatile and can also be used in any type of industry. Whether you need an SEO proposal template or to showcase your illustrations, you can use this download.
5. Social Media Marketing Proposal
This sharp, bold, and professional template is for social media, web design, and more. It's also great for digital marketing agencies that want a vibrant and editable template for their branding. Create in InDesign, then export your work into a shareable social media proposal PDF that's useable in 2021.
Envato Elements (Design Without Limits)
Envato Elements has a single compelling (all inclusive) offer :
Sign up for Envato Elements and you get access to thousands of unlimited use graphics and templates (with unlimited use). Get great web themes, exciting digital marketing proposal templates , and more. It's all for one low price .
That’s right! Download as many professional templates and graphics as you want, then customize them to fit any of your project needs.
Envato Elements is a powerful option. But do you prefer to buy unique PowerPoint templates one at a time? Then check out the selection from our GraphicRiver marketplace below.
19 Examples of Top Digital Marketing Proposal Templates on GraphicRiver for 2021
If you need a one-time marketing proposal template that you can use right away, head to GraphicRiver. It also has a wide collection of marketing proposal templates . They're perfect for a range of agencies, digital services, SEO, social media marketing, or any other marketing solutions. Here's a curated list:
1. Creative SEO Proposal Template
Showcase your marketing services company with this great SEO marketing campaign proposal template. This digital marketing proposal example helps you display your expertise to prospective clients.
There are 36 pages that you can tweak and customize to fit the SEO strategy you've planned. Export the finished product for the perfect digital marketing proposal PDF.
2. Content Marketing Proposal
This digital campaign proposal template has the most comprehensive proposal format. It includes company overview, campaign structure, and KPI evaluation sections. It’s straightforward and visually engaging so your audience can follow you throughout.
If you've been looking for a digital content marketing or SEO proposal template, try out this option.
3. Momo Website Website/SEO Proposal Template
With 24 pages to choose from, craft a winning bid with this SEO proposal template. It's got a host of useful features, like:
- easy-to-edit master pages
- grid-based design
- auto-numbering pages
- print ready
4. Social Media Marketing Proposal Template
We start our list with this highly visual Social Media Proposal template for 2021. This template emphasizes visualizing data in an easy-to-understand way. Edit the many graphs, charts, and infographics this social media marketing proposal has to offer. Don't forget the export options in InDesign so you can have a shareable digital marketing proposal PDF.
5. The Proposal - Red
If you're looking for a digital marketing proposal sample you can edit quickly, look no further. This marketing campaign proposal template has many features you can use to make this template your own:
- unlimited color options
- resizable images
- editable text boxes
- 12 unique pages included
6. Extensive Business Plan Proposal
This business plan proposal template has all the makings of a great proposal for digital marketing. Cut, add, and edit its 34 different pages with ease. Take advantage of the included charts and full-page image slots to drive home what makes you your client's best choice.
7. Facebook Marketing and Advertising Proposal
Everyone from creative businesses to bloggers can use this ad campaign proposal template. Aside from Facebook, it’s also perfect for:
- other social media marketing proposals
8. Project Proposal Template
If you're looking for the best digital marketing proposal doc for you, don't look past this option. With its clean and sharp look, this sample proposal for digital marketing can make your life a lot easier. This digital marketing proposal DOC perfect for teams or organizations seeking to secure marketing projects.
9. Corporate Marketing Firm Pro Proposal Document V05
Secure your next big marketing project with this marketing proposal template. It's got a sleek and modern finish that'll surely make your marketing firm standout. Export the file in InDesign for a top social media proposal PDF perfect for 2021.
10. 100+ Pages Bundle Full Proposal Packages
If you want to get more than what you’ve paid for, then this huge selection of 100+ pages from this proposal template can surely delight your budget. Use it as a marketing proposal template, online marketing proposal, or SEO proposal template—you name it! Fire up the digital marketing proposal DOC and get started or use Adobe InDesign.
11. Elegant Proposal Brochure
Secure a profitable business deal with this stylish and elegant marketing proposal template. It's got a highly flexible design and format so it can suit almost any kind of business too. It can easily suit your needs if you've been looking for a sample digital marketing proposal.
12. Stylish Proposal Brochure Design
Exude elegance, confidence, and luxury with this marketing proposal template. It's perfect for any type of industry ranging from ad agency, travel, digital marketing, SEO, social media, and many more. Edit this template to make it your own. You can even export it using Adobe InDesign for a social media proposal PDF to use in 2021.
13. Mobile App Proposal
The mobile app industry has been rapidly growing over the past few years. If you’re planning to present a marketing proposal, this template will surely help you craft the best proposal out there. Take advantage of the export options to quickly make a digital marketing proposal PDF.
14. Web Design Project Proposal
This web design proposal template is easy to change from colors, shapes, or dimensions. Craft a fully branded proposal for your business.
15. Wanna - Client Proposal Template
With 25 print page templates, you can get the right look and feel for your brand. Create a visually stunning sample digital marketing proposal in just a few hours or minutes.
16. Project Proposal
This print-ready marketing campaign proposal template is very easy to use. Change colors with a single click of a button, and quickly replace photos in its beautiful page spreads. If you ever get stuck, just check out the handy read-me help file. In a few short hours you'll have the best digital marketing proposal.
17. Square Bi-Fold Proposal
We round out our list with this bi-fold social media proposal template. Its unique square design stands out just as much as the visuals included on the inside. Edit, resize, and customize this digital marketing proposal template and make it shine for your client.
18. Modern SEO Proposal Template
If you want something simplistic and modern, this is the best digital marketing proposal template for you. It contains 26 pages that have stunning colors and icons. They're also fully editable so you can design a customized and proposal for digital marketing services. This download is a great option if you need an SEO proposal template.
19. Digital Content Marketing Proposal
Do you want to make an eye-catching proposal that's hard to forget? This content marketing proposal template is designed for you. It’s bright and bold to keep your audience engaged. This is a great selection if you need to make a shareable digital marketing proposal PDF for an important client.
How to Write, Design, & Format Your Marketing Proposal
If you're a digital marketing agency or freelancer, you might not be sure about how to write a marketing proposal. But don't worry, we're here to help. Here are some sample proposals for digital marketing and tips. They'll guide you to pitch your services the best way possible:
1. Put Your Best Foot Forward With a Gripping Executive Summary
You can't have the best digital marketing proposal if you don't grab your audience's interest from the very beginning.
Begin with an executive summary. It highlights why your prospective clients should read your proposal. This section should hold their interests and develop a lasting impression of your business.
Focus on the results of your proposal, the analysis you've done, and other specifics unique to your client's business needs.
Learn more about how to write a digital marketing proposal doc in this tutorial:
2. Define Your Client's Needs
Any marketing proposal is rooted in the needs of the clients. You're sending your proposal because your solutions can bridge their business gaps.
A persuasive marketing proposal shows that you understand the deeper issues that led the client to seek a marketing service. If people sense that you don't understand their underlying issues, they won’t hire you.
This makes the problem statement is one of the most crucial elements of any marketing proposal. Many prospective clients won’t even know the root cause of their problems. Your job is to pinpoint why things aren't working exactly for them.
3. Offer Your Marketing Solutions
Once you’ve presented the client’s core problems, the next step is to propose a marketing solution. Do this by showcasing your services. Clients want to know if you're the best service provider, but don't sound too self-absorbed.
What you can do is to simply answer the existing issues of your potential customers and explain how your company can help them. Subtly inject your competitive advantage into your proposal too.
Recommend a specific set of marketing strategies to achieve the desired outcome. Your proposed results are just empty promises if you can't show to your prospects how you can achieve them.
4. Set Their Expectations With Your Pricing Information
To close any deal, in marketing, there should be both the willingness and the capacity to buy. This is why the pricing information is also a critical ingredient to a successful marketing proposal.
Make sure that you're honest about your pricing. Many clients are willing to buy your services, but some may not be able to afford them.
If you've got premium pricing, make sure that you explain why investing in a more expensive solution saves them more in the long run.
As far as design is concerned, display your pricing information in a table or grid that'll help clients read and digest it easily. If you've got different plans, add the special distinctions of each plan. Then, make sure you highlight the most superior plan with bold or different font.
Do you want more practical tips and tricks on designing a business proposal? To win the hearts of potential clients, just read the following advice:
How to Make a Better Business Proposal (With 15+ Design Tips for 2019)
5 quick tips for better digital marketing proposals in 2021.
Everyone can use a little extra help with their proposal for digital marketing services. That's why I've put together a list of tips to set you on the way. From how to write a digital marketing proposal to designing one, here are five quick tips that'll help you leave a great impression. And if you want to take it to the next level, get up to date with the latest social media trends over on the Envato Blog.
1. Avoid Using Jargon Where Possible
Jargon is a term that describes words that are understood only by people of a certain group. If you use too much jargon, you run the risk of your audience not understanding your proposal for digital marketing. Limit your jargon usage and define a jargon term you'll use at the start of each section.
2. Use Visuals
Using visuals is a creative way to present data and other useful information. When you're putting together your online marketing proposal include the following to make your point:
- and high-quality images
3. Set the Tone With Color
What do you feel when you see the color red? Or bright green? How about a pastel blue?
As these colors make you feel different ways, so will the colors on your social media marketing proposal. Plan for the tone you want to set and use colors that complement that feeling.
4. Personalize Your Proposal to the Client
While you're writing your digital advertising proposal, do your homework. Research your client online or by talking about their needs. When your client sees that you've addressed their concerns in your digital advertising proposal, they'll be put at ease.
5. Make Good Use of White Space
This last tip is important, because it helps make sure your hard work won't go to waste. Using white space well is a design tip and strategy that makes your digital marketing proposal doc easier to read. It removes the clutter from each page, and it means your reader won't feel overwhelmed by walls of text.
5 Top Digital Marketing Proposal Design Trends for 2021
Your marketing campaign proposal template already has a fantastic design if you found it above. But there are some ways to improve on greatness. If you want to spend more time tweaking your design, try out these trends on your marketing or SEO proposal template:
1. Consistent Branding
Even though your proposal is for the client, you can still add a few personal branding touches. In fact, it's become a bigger trend in marketing campaign proposal templates. Adding in your brand's colors and logo to each page is a nice way to leave your mark without going overboard.
2. Shorter Sections
Long proposals are swiftly becoming a thing of the past. Trim the length of your social media marketing proposal through design elements. Graphics and images can replace bulky written content. Think outside of the box to visualize what content needs to be in text and what can be changed into images and figures.
3. Bold, Modern Fonts
Don't underestimate the power of fonts. They can make and break your overall design. To impress your audience, use the large, bold fonts that are popular this year. You can find many useful modern fonts in the Envato Elements asset library.
4. Abstract Illustrated Characters
This trend is being seen throughout the entire graphic design world. Using abstract characters as a design tool will help turn your digital marketing proposal doc into a piece of storytelling with a lot of charm.
5. Image Masks
Leaving your images as is makes your social media marketing proposal look fairly dull. One of the trendiest ways to spice up your photos is by using unique image masks and frames. Abstract shapes, words, and numbers are all interesting masks that add some creative flair to high-quality images.
Find More Consulting Proposal Templates
Learn more about how to showcase examples of your work and your marketing portfolio. Check the following proposal templates. They're perfect for any consulting services or companies:
Where to Find the Best SEO Proposal Templates in 2021 (Envato Elements vs. GraphicRiver)
We just looked through a nice list of some professional social media marketing proposals. But deciding which digital marketing proposal template is right for you isn't the only choice you have to make. You've got two sources to choose from: Envato Elements and GraphicRiver.
Are you unsure what's different about the two platforms and which suits your needs? In this section, I'll help make the choice easier by breaking down the benefits of both sites. It'll help you make the best decision about which proposal for digital marketing to choose:
1. Envato Elements Key Benefits
Envato Elements is a special service with an offer that's unmatched online. For a single low monthly fee, you can download as much as you want from the full Envato Elements library.
That means stock photos, PowerPoint templates, and a whole lot more are included in your subscription. No caps, no limits, no extra fees. Just unlimited premium-quality creative assets.
Check out the hundreds of digital marketing proposal templates available today on Envato Elements:
2. GraphicRiver Key Benefits
GraphicRiver is part of the Envato Market suite of digital marketplaces. Instead of a subscription, you can download the premium assets you need after making a single purchase. There's no obligation to commit to more. Just find the item your project requires and buy it.
Take a look at the digital marketing proposal PDFs and DOCs that GraphicRiver has to offer:
3. Which Choice Is Right for Me?
So now that you know the difference between Envato Elements and GraphicRiver, which one should you choose? It depends on how much you need creative assets. If you're a student, marketer, or entrepreneur, spring for Envato Elements. It gives you the freedom to experiment and create as much as you need for all the projects you have to work on.
Sign up for Envato Elements here and start creating today.
If you don't have a consistent need for creative items, head to GraphicRiver instead. You'll get all the professional quality without needing to commit to a subscription service.
Common Proposal Questions Answered (FAQ)
Diving into a digital or social media marketing proposal can be daunting, especially if you've got questions. Luckily, I've answered a few common questions you might have from the prep to presentation stages of your proposal:
1. What Software Do I Need to Make a Social Media Marketing Proposal?
The beauty of using a marketing campaign proposal template is that there are options for whatever software you have. There are choices for Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Apple Pages, and more.
Find a template that works with the software you're most comfortable with using. If you like using Microsoft Word, this tutorial will show you how to get the most out of proposal templates:
2. How Can I Share My Proposal Over Zoom?
Sharing your proposal with Zoom can be done with a couple of clicks. It's important to have your proposal open before your meeting starts. Then, while in the meeting, click on Share Screen . Then choose the window that shows your proposal and click Share .
Note: To include sound as part of your proposal, click the Share Computer Sound box before you click Share . This shares any audio played by your computer with participants.
3. What Are the Different Types of Proposals?
There are six different types of proposals:
- formally solicited
- informally solicited
Learning the difference between them will help you cater your content to your audience. This guide will help you there:
4. How Do I Save My Word Proposal File As a PDF?
If you're working in Microsoft Word and need a digital marketing proposal PDF, click File , then Save As . Once you choose where to save your file, a dialog box will open. Click the dropdown menu next to Save as type and select PDF .
5. Can I Adjust My SEO Proposal Template's Page Layout?
You can make changes to your template if you're sure you want to tweak the design. Change orientation, the number of columns, and more. This tutorial will teach you how to make these changes in Microsoft Word:
Learn More About Making Great Marketing Proposals in 2021
Making a great proposal for digital marketing services is more than just templates. If you need help creating your digital marketing proposal, Envato Tuts+ has you covered. I've grabbed three great tutorials to help you get started:
Crafting the Right Marketing Proposal
With today's stiff competition, using a free and generic marketing proposal template won't make the cut anymore. Invest in a marketing proposal template that'll help position your brand as one of the most sought after marketing services out there.
An Envato Elements subscription gives you unlimited access to stunning marketing proposal templates . These templates are tailored for digital marketing, SEO, social media, and all kinds of marketing services.
To buy marketing proposal templates one-at-a-time, you can check out GraphicRiver. There you can find the most highly popular marketing proposal templates available. Select a single template from their vast collection that matches your needs—it's that simple and easy!
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Nathan Umoh . Nathan is a staff writer for Envato Tuts+.
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Digital Marketing Capstone Project Presentation
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
Download to read offline
Slides for Digital Marketing Capstone project
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (20).
Similar to Digital Marketing Capstone Project Presentation (20)
Recently uploaded (20)
- 1. Capstone - Digital Marketing : Final Presentation By: Muhammad Imran Bin Kassim - 0121A For: Lithan
- 2. Tasks Task 1: Review and improve Lithan’s Digital Marketing Plan. Task 2: Analyse Lithan’s website data with Google Analytics and make recommendations to optimize the website. Task 3: Review, improve and optimize Lithan’s Search Ads campaign. Task 4: Review, improve and optimize Lithan’s Social Media Marketing Campaign. Task 5: Review, improve and optimize Lithan’s Content Marketing Campaign. Task 6: Review, improve and optimize Lithan’s Email Marketing Campaign. Task 7: Review Lithan’s SEO activities and recommend improvements.
- 3. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan Introduction to Lithan Lithan takes pride in being a digital skill acceleration hub that provides appropriate, tensile, and personalized study programs for businesses, learners, and even higher education campuses. They appeal to all types of learners, offering over 100 courses ranging from Analytical skills to Digital Marketing, Digital Business, and Information Technology. These courses benefit learners, whether they are newcomers to their field of choice or seasoned practitioners seeking to enhance their current skill sets and familiarize themselves with emerging trends, thus enhancing their awareness. It enables them to remain relevant and gives them a competitive advantage. Lithan also enjoys international acclaim, having expanded its consumer reach through aggressive distribution alliances in strategic locations around the world to demonstrate its commitment to providing superior services. To summarize what Lithan is, it is a digital learning and talent network to grow talent and businesses in the digital economy through their proprietary, 'Disrupting Class with ClaaS'. CLaaS® provides Competency Learning as a Service to aid in the implementation of work-integrated learning, digital solutions, and just-in-time talent growth.
- 4. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan Targeted Customer Segments According to Google Analytics, the majority of traffic comes from people between the ages of 18 and 44. With COVID-19 resulting in the massive loss of Singaporean jobs, we can see a steep rise in the middle age group in their 40s who seek education for career switching and prospect opportunities.
- 5. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan Situation Analysis Lithan’s current digital marketing performance is shown by having more than 30000 learners with more than 90% completion. As of now, Lithan has opened 25 campuses. Below is a list of Lithan’s online presence: 1. YouTube: Lithan Academy, 912 Subscriber, 134 Videos: https://www.youtube.com/lithanacademy 2. Facebook: Lithan Singapore - Local Business, 20,907 Followers, 20,261 Likes: https://www.facebook.com/LithanAcademy/ 3. Instagram: Lithan Academy (@lithanacademysg), 1117 Followers, 117 Posts: https://www.instagram.com/lithanacademysg/ 4. LinkedIn: Lithan, 10,043 followers: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lithan/ 5. Digital Senior Lithan Academy 50 Course: https://digitalsenior.sg/lithan-academy-singapore/ 6. Monster Lithan Academy Courses-online courses-Monster Education 33 Courses: https://www.monster.com.sg/courses-certifications/vendor/lithan-academy/100015/ On top of that, Lithan is partnering with SG’s MySkillsFuture during these trying times to help out Singaporean and Permanent Residents with skill development.
- 6. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES Lithan has a wide array of more than 300 courses that come in the form of E-classes. With a short duration of 3hrs per lesson, allowing learners to upgrade themselves without disrupting their working schedule. Having partnered with SG's MySkillsFuture will attract more people to sign up with Lithan, as the government is giving full subsidiaries to Singaporean who wish to upgrade themselves. Actively present in many Social Media and Job Websites to boost its Brand Awareness, Course Detail. Too many Lithan course choices and insured commitment, hinder potential learners when choosing the right course that is suitable for them. Because everything is digitized means that people, especially the pioneer age group who are used to physical classes using pen & paper will have a hard time coping with the learning concept. OPPORTUNITIES THREATS Based on the demographic shift and Google Analytics data, there has been a rise in the number of foreign people viewing Lithan's landing pages, indicating that the school might be able to expand its international integration to reach out to more international students. The rise in social media-dependent and content marketing is transforming the industry to become more digital. As a digital marketing specialist, Lithan now has a competitive advantage over other educational institutions that lies on the Brick-and-mortar concept. Lithan’s resources and capabilities are mostly temporary, as there are other institutes imitating E-classes. As Covid-19 opens up digital opportunities to the world, it might be taken away once the pandemic is over. Hence, as suggested on Lithan’s temporary advantages, the school needs to innovate in learning culture to prepare for the unforeseen future. The threats in this day and age, due to everything being so accessible, as long as one is affluent with Google, all answers can easily be found. However, this means that the students might not truly understand what they are being taught, and we will end up with students not knowing how to do tasks in their jobs. SWOT Table
- 7. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan OBJECTIVES: To be the leading educational institution in Singapore by training, preparing, equipping, and producing professionals who are highly qualified and prepared for the next phase of global digitalization. Customers Stage SMART Goals Strategies to Achieve Goals KPI AWARENESS Buyers are in the information gathering stage, they know little about the possible ways to meet that need or solve that problem. Increase new monthly visits to the website by 10,000 in 6 months. Average 1 Post per week on Facebook, Instagram, and blogs pertinent to the readers. Target number of visits to blog page = 500 per month CONSIDERATION Teaching people how to choose a solution. Have each post on FB shared, liked, and commented to grow by 50. Blog postings on FB community group to discuss the issue and create shareable content, observe trends & what successful competitors are doing. Target number of shares/likes/comments to FB post = 30 per post DECISION Explaining why your product is the best solution. Grow our leads to customers conversion rate by 10% (200) before 31st December 2021. Posting the programs with explanation and learners testimonial through Facebook using video (3min) and infographics. Target number lead = 1200 people RETENTION Explaining why your product is the best solution. A retention rate of 4% (20) per month. (Learners who went for certification can come back for a diploma) Leverage technology to personalize email for learners/ corporate who previously finished a course. Giving discount for return learner. Target number retention customers = 50 people
- 8. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan STRATEGY With the current uncertainty of the COVID-19 situation, the Singapore economy is undergoing a technical recession with job loss on the rise, SMEs closing down and most importantly, employers are raising their expectations in finding workers who can perform a diversity of tasks. Either with or without the infliction of COVID-19, the world is already facing digital disruption in every tier of business, as well as people's lifestyles. Therefore, the Singapore government has been actively taking action to aid people in digital transformation. One of the main focuses is to retrain workers of all ages while giving out grants. This is a rare opportunity for institutions like Lithan, which specializes in the many educational aspects of digitalization evolution. Considering the fact that finding a new job is a challenge for those who left school for decades, Lithan is one of the few academics who actually aid Lithan’s graduates to find a fitting job. People are here for the skill upgrade but mostly for a JOB. It is impossible for Lithan to 100% help everyone to get a job due to work experience discrepancy and limited vacancy, hence Lithan should focus their efforts on the following: 1. Partnership with local-borne SMEs and MNC such as ShengSiong Group who are actively aiming to educate their employees. The group had partnered with ITE to send their staff for training in the academy, in exchange for student internships in their supermarket. It is a win-win strategy if Lithan were to consider going in this direction as ‘Internship’ could help a career switcher to close up their skill gap. 2. Working closely with the government to continue with the training courses. As millions has been spent by the government to market the awareness of such grants, Singaporean naturally will search in the MySkillsFuture URL which Lithan will be able to backlink the URL for a high volume lead. 3. Be active in social media but not aggressively push courses. Instead, creating values for viewers through the illustration of problems with solutions and positive outcome results if people were to join in Lithan courses.
- 9. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan STRATEGY For the marketing platforms, we would use: ● Facebook ● Instagram ● LinkedIn ● YouTube ● Website ● Blog The two groups that we have focused on are the Millennials (ages 18-34) and the Pioneer generation (ages 40 and above). We would tailor the ways we would reach them. For the Millennials: We would use all platforms as a marketing tool to funnel them to Lithan. However, we would be putting more effort into Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Based on research, Millennials' habits are dependent on digital devices and social media for decision-making and solution. Making it more likely that our ads/posts would reach the targeted audience. For the Pioneer group: Most of these people were born before the dawn of the digital age boom, we could use all platforms as well so as not to miss out on any digitally advanced leads, but focusing more on traditional websites such as blogs and LinkedIn. The reason being is the fact that websites and blogs have been around since the early years of internet history, it is a more familiar form for the pioneer generation to collect information. KPI’s ● Increase new monthly visits to the website by +12% (3000 people) in 6 months ● Generate Engagement for each post created in the forms of shares, likes and comments on growth by 5% (90) per month.
- 10. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan TACTICS & ACTIONS TACTIC 1 Initial Publishing Platform Blog Content-Type Text, Infographics Category Digital Marketing Title In a post-pandemic world, Digital Marketing is the way to go! Exclusive interview with XiaXue Keywords Digital Marketing, Digital marketing in Singapore Customer Life Cycle Stage Awareness Content Goal Increase employability KPI 1000 view in 3 months Social Media Distribution Platforms Facebook, Website, Instagram, LinkedIn CTA Join us to learn more Remarks Record an interview with XiaXue, an influencer on cosmetic product blogging who rose to fame by leveraging SEO. Have her advertising Lithan’s Digital Marketing courses, creating backlinks from her blog to our website.
- 11. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan TACTICS & ACTIONS TACTIC 1 FREELANCERS BUDGETS Writer Tina Lee $400 Designer John Ann $350 Photographer Mao De $150 Videographer Lee Dong $400 PROMOTIONS Facebook ads Keric $150 Google Ads Keric $200 YouTube ads - Resource Allocation
- 12. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan TACTICS & ACTIONS TACTIC 2 Initial Publishing Platform YouTube Content-Type Video Category Digital Marketing Title Why Digital Marketing is the future (feat. Brad Lau aka LadyIronChef) Keywords Digital Marketing Customer Life Cycle Stage Consideration Content Goal Explaining the importance of digital transformation KPI 10,000 views in 2 months Social Media Distribution Platforms Facebook, Website, Instagram, LinkedIn CTA Subscribe Remarks Video is easy for people to digest, keeps the cost down in the long run by repurposing content yet not let it feel as genuine and stale, it also has a humanistic touch too.
- 13. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan TACTICS & ACTIONS TACTIC 2 FREELANCERS BUDGETS Writer Tina Lee $400 Designer John Ann $350 Photographer - Videographer Lee Dong $400 PROMOTIONS Facebook ads Keric $150 Google Ads - YouTube ads Keric $200 Resource Allocation
- 14. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan TACTICS & ACTIONS TACTIC 3 Initial Publishing Platform Facebook and Instagram Content-Type Text, Infographics, Video Category Digital Marketing Title Digital Marketing Courses to consider taking up in 2021 Keywords Digital Marketing Customer Life Cycle Stage Consideration Content Goal Conversion KPI 2500 view in 2 months Social Media Distribution Platforms Website, Blog, LinkedIn CTA Click here to learn more Remarks Have an infographic designed with text and pictures that show them the listed course information and hyperlinks which will direct them straight to Lithan's course page.
- 15. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan TACTICS & ACTIONS TACTIC 3 FREELANCERS BUDGETS Writer Tina Lee $400 Designer John Ann $350 Photographer - - Videographer - - PROMOTIONS Facebook ads Keric $150 Google Ads Keric $150 YouTube ads - - Resource Allocation
- 16. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan Control How to monitor our marketing performance? ● YouTube has its analytics platform for its channel called YouTube Studios. Using this free tool, Lithan can monitor its videos and interact. Also being able to check the demographics, reach, and engagement per video. ● Same as YouTube, Instagram also has its own Instagram Analytic program. However, it is not very in-depth, thus, Hootsuite analytics would be a good option.
- 17. Task 1 – Digital Marketing Plan Control How to monitor our marketing performance? ● Facebook can be monitored through Facebook ads manager ● For LinkedIn, the School website, and blog. Using Google Analytics (GA) would be a good option as it has lots of ways to break down the report need, you can even customize dashboards that can be exported and shared with colleagues, so everyone can be on the same page. At the end of each week and month, we can monitor our progress and from there, take action to audit the posts which have not met our expected KPIs.
- 18. Task 2 – Analyse Lithan Website Data w/ Google Analytics Finding: Technology (Devices) Observations There are 3 primary types of devices that people use to view Lithan’s website mobile, desktop, and Tablet. Mobile users make up the majority at 26,801(53.29%). Desktop 23,057(45.84%) users and tablet 436(0.87%) users. The bounce rates are as follows 72.89%, 56.06%, and 56.31% respectively. The high bounce rates for all are high.
- 19. Task 2 – Analyse Lithan Website Data w/ Google Analytics Finding: Technology (Devices) The view of Lithan’s website on mobile(Android) Observations Too much information is squeezed into a page, making the fonts too small. It needs at least size 12 for a start and adjusted according to the typeface. Mobile users’ concentration span is less than 3-5 seconds and will click off from the site when they could not find the information needed. Another reason for the high bounce could be the user clicked it accidentally and closed the ad without a second look. Problem: Lithan’s Website needs to cater to other platforms, not only desktop: Mobile-friendly More people are using their phones or other devices to browse the web. It is important to consider building the website with a responsive layout where the website can adjust to different screens. Load time Waiting for a website on mobile to load will lose visitors. Nearly half of web visitors expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less, and they will potentially leave a site that is not loaded within 3 seconds.
- 20. Task 2 – Analyse Lithan Website Data w/ Google Analytics Finding: Technology (Devices) Recommendations: ● Move towards having an app developed. ● Ensure that the website design/technology supports the most common devices which people use to access it. The most well-known mobile OSes are Android, iOS, Windows Phone OS, and Symbian. The market share ratios of those OSes are Android 47.51%, iOS 41.97%, Symbian 3.31%, and Windows Phone OS 2.57%. There are some other mobile OSes less used. (BlackBerry, Samsung, etc.) Lithan needs to be sure that it performs well in these OSes. ● Identify opportunities to develop better content and calls to action for different devices. This is a cue to surf the site using the most popular devices to make sure that the user experience is what is assumed. ● Identify opportunities to develop device-specific mobile apps to support the most common mobile operating systems. ● Ensure that marketing campaigns are driving traffic from the intended devices. ● With mobile web browsing beginning to take over desktop browsing, mobile optimization should be a major priority for the business going forward. Lower the high bounce rate on mobile by fixing any bugs. Optimize the website for speed and responsiveness since the average session is longer than Mobile. ● Simplify the design for the mobile. It should be more direct and simpler to navigate.
- 21. Task 2 – Analyse Lithan Website Data w/ Google Analytics Finding: Technology (Devices) Good examples of Mobile app designs:
- 22. Task 3 – Study Search Ads Campaign Finding: Keywords (25 January 2021 -25 April 2021)
- 23. Task 3 – Study Search Ads Campaign Finding: Keywords (25 January 2021 -25 April 2021) Observations The keyword for the second-highest CPC is $0.39 with the second-highest bounce rate of 95.02% and the highest cost of $4,169.21 for the 4 months with zero conversions. The interesting part of these keywords is all of them are related to job-related issues such as employment, hunting, opening, etc. Nothing is mentioned in the courses. This is misleading and reflects the school in a bad light. Google Ads runs like an auction with every time someone searches, the auction takes place. Running the right keywords is important, and it reduces the bounce rate and a higher value per conversion. Recommendations: ● Always aim to be in the top three positions in Google Ads. If you cannot achieve it, aim for a lower ad position. Users will go beyond the 1-3 ads if they are serious about finding the right courses. Settle for a lower position, lower decreases in CPC, and save ad cost. ● Using long-Tail Keywords is a solution to lower CPC. The more specific the relevant keywords, the cheaper the cost per click will be because of fewer people bidding. This, in turn, may result in a better conversion rate and a lesser bounce rate. ● It is impossible to know everything people search for. There is a need for some research to find more keyword ideas before deciding the direction of how the ads will run. There are many ways to do this, one method is to use a keyword research tool. It is recommended to have a direct course name for keywords such as Digital marketing, Data Science, UX design, etc. Proposed keywords will be more directed to the courses Lithan offers rather than a broad spectrum of keywords such as IT courses, digital courses, etc.
- 24. Task 3 – Study Search Ads Campaign Finding: Keywords(25 January 2021 -25 April 2021) Recommended Google Campaign Ad Structure Lithan Courses AdGroup 1: Digital Marketing AdGroup 2: SGUnited Programmes Keywords: digital marketing courses digital marketing course in Singapore digital marketing course 6 months Polytechnic classes in digital marketing online school digital marketing credited online Singapore digital marketing for beginners digital marketing school with certificates Top 5 digital marketing school online Singapore Digital marketing courses after graduation Digital marketing course eligibility Which digital marketing course is the best Digital marketing course cost 6 months Diploma in digital marketing Be A Digital Marketer Digital Learning & Talents Keywords: SGUnited traineeship SGUnited Skills program SGUnited Upskilling SGUnited programs SGUnited mid-career courses SGUnited applications for digital marketing SGUnited traineeship programs SGUnited jobs and skills SGUnited $1,200 allowance for 6 months SGUnited digital marketing courses SGUnited jobs after digital marketing course SGUnited school offering digital marketing SGUnited top 5 digital marketing courses SGUnited traineeship programmes
- 25. Task 3 – Study Search Ads Campaign Finding: Keywords(25 January 2021 -25 April 2021) Recommended Google Campaign Ad Structure Lithan Courses AdGroup 1: Digital Marketing AdGroup 2: SGUnited Programmes Ad 1 Ad 1 Ad 2 Ad 2
- 26. Task 3 – Study Search Ads Campaign 1. After deciding on the Ad1 and Ad 2 groups, go to https://ads.google.com to set up a New Campaign Goal/Objective 2. Create a campaign without a goal’s guidance. 3. For campaign type, select Search and Select Website visits 4. Enter a campaign name. In Networks, DESELECT Google search partners and DESELECT Display Network. Expand “Show more” settings and put in an end date for your campaign. Setting Up Google Ad
- 27. Task 3 – Study Search Ads Campaign 5. Set the location to Singapore and include Budget 6. Create AdGroups and paste your KWs from the list that you’ve already prepared. Your KWs should be a good mix of normal/broad/short/generic KWs and longtail KWs. 7. Enter Google Campaign URL (UTM Link) into the Final URL area for tracking and specify the correct source and medium. Setting Up Google Ad
- 28. Task 4 – Study Social Media Marketing Activities Social Media Platform 2: Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/lithanacademysg Screenshot of Instagram Page List of Recent 6-8 Posts Post 1 Post 2 Post 3 Post 4 Post 5 Post 6
- 29. Task 4 – Study Social Media Marketing Activities Social Media Platform 2: Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/lithanacademysg Findings Post Date of Posting Target Audience Type of Content Engagement Suggestions URL Post 1 25 Apr 2021 Job Seekers, Finance Students/ Workers Text, Image 6 Likes Too wordy, too much text. Says to register interest but does not say where. Include a link in bio as links are not allowed in Instagram texts. https://www.instagram.com/p/COE mNg8F5e-/?utm_source=ig_web_co py_link Post 2 19 Apr 2021 Job Seekers, People Looking For Career Change Text, Image 8 Likes Too wordy as well. Include an infographic to get through all that information in a clean, simple to understand manner. https://www.instagram.com/p/CN1f a2HALO_/?utm_source=ig_web_cop y_link Post 3 7 Oct 2020 Job Seekers, People Looking For Career Change Text, Image 17 Likes Include “link in bio” in the text and actually include the link in bio such that people who see it can understand what is the Call To Action. https://www.instagram.com/p/CGC caa6hjJ-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy _link Post 4 30 Sept 2020 People Interested in SkillsFuture, Job Seekers Text, Image 13 Likes What is SFA MOU, CDC, SSG, e2i? Not many people know, do not use abbreviations willy-nilly and confuse people needlessly. Write down what those abbreviations mean at least, the full word and put the abbreviation in brackets. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFvu LmplAGy/?utm_source=ig_web_cop y_link Post 5 25 July 2020 Job Seekers, People Looking For Career Change Text, Image 6 Likes The “click here” portion cannot be clicked, doesn’t make sense. Change it to “copy this link into your browser for more information”. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDD CkYFgv4x/?utm_source=ig_web_co py_link Post 6 18 June 2020 Fresh Grads, Job Seeking Grads Text, Image 9 Likes Boost post such that it reaches out to more people and will get more applications, hence higher quantity & quality of person who will get hired. https://www.instagram.com/p/CBj0 sJ6jfuw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy _link
- 30. Task 4 – Study Social Media Marketing Activities Social Media Platform 2: Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/lithanacademysg Observations ● 1,126 Followers ● 118 Posts ● Post quite rarely on Instagram, hence that reflects the low follower count on their Instagram ● Lithan does not utilise link in bio for their page. Instagram cannot post links in the text, hence link in bio is the best option for landing pages & links ● Posts are not engaging, feel very corporate instead of interactive with the average user Recommendation ● More frequent posts scheduled. Scheduling of posts are very staggered. For example, there are only 2 posts for this whole year (both in April) and average of 1 post every 1-2 months last year. Not only will this cause Instagram algorithms to not favour Lithan’s post on the feed of someone following Lithan’s page, this will deter people from following the Instagram page as there is very little information & updates available. This is especially important as a lot of people look for their information through Instagram these days. No updates=no engagements. ● Incorporate Link In Bio. Incorporate a tool such as Linktree, lnk.bio, linkinprofile.com or Smarturl in the bio of Lithan’s page. There are a few posts where it says “click here” yet it does not show anything to click, or where there is supposed to be Call To Action, yet there is none for the user to follow through. Hence, like most companies, Lithan should employ a link in bio option when they want users to find out more information or want to direct them to a landing page. This is a must. ● If there is a need for a call to action, such as “register interest”, make sure there is an appropriate follow up. Do not say that and then leave the user to find out where to register interest on their own, most users will not do that. This goes back to putting the link in bio such that users know what to do next. If there is no “map” drawn for the user to go from one action to the next, chances are there is a low chance they will want to create any sort of action. ● Do not schedule posts on weekends, unless if appropriate or necessary. An example could be when there is a trending topic on a Saturday, and they have an idea of a post that would market Lithan and touch on the topic, in that case it is best to come up with the post & post it as soon as possible during that weekend such that there is more engagement and is more relevant. ● Utilise Instagram Story. Lithan does not use this feature at all. Users love sharing interesting things in Instagram Story and Lithan is more likely to show up randomly in people’s Instagram Stories when they scroll through their friend’s IG Stories as well, hence this is a very useful tool that needs to be utilised.
- 31. Task 4 – Study Social Media Marketing Activities Recommended Social Media Schedule Day Date Platform Caption / Message Type of Content (Image, Video, Article etc) Monday 3 May 2021 Instagram Catching Up With Lithan Alumni (Part 1)/ Interview with an alumnus to find out about how it was to struggle during Covid-19, their current job and how Lithan helped them get there. Light hearted, shareable video Video, Text Monday 3 May 2021 Facebook Catching Up With Lithan Alumni (Part 1)/ Interview with an alumnus to find out about how it was to struggle during Covid-19, their current job and how Lithan helped them get there. Light hearted, shareable video Video, Text Wednesday 5 May 2021 YouTube Intro to Digital Marketing Video Friday 7 May 2021 Facebook 3 Tools To Get More Instagram Engagement Text, Image, Link to Article Friday 7 May 2021 LinkedIn Covid-proof Jobs That You Need To Know About Text, Image, Link to Article Monday 10 May 2021 Instagram How To Not Get Cancelled: 7 Things Not To Post On Social Media / A bit of a satirical post, meant to be more engaging and shareable on IG Story Image, Text Thursday 13 May 2021 Facebook Catching Up With Lithan Alumni (Part 2) Video, Text Thursday 13 May 2021 Instagram Catching Up With Lithan Alumni (Part 2) Video, Text Friday 18 May 2021 YouTube Catching Up With Lithan Alumni/ Parts 1 + 2 combined to be posted on the YouTube page, along with additional content, after which the YouTube video can be posted on socials as well Video Monday 21 May 2021 YouTube 6 Types of Students During Online Learning (feat. JianHao Tan) Video
- 32. Task 4 – Study Social Media Marketing Activities Reasoning for Recommended Social Media Schedule Facebook and Instagram are 2 of the most popular social media platforms in the world (not including YouTube which is number 2 but more of a video watching platform, and WhatsApp & Messenger at number 3 & 4 which are messaging platforms), and these are the most used platforms for users to interact with friends & family online as well as the most used for checking on updates/new posts from pages they like & is the most shareable on the same platform. This is especially true for Lithan, where they have the most followers on Facebook & Instagram is where it is easiest to share a post on IG Story as well as have the most reach to job seekers and potential people that will enrol in Lithan’s courses, not to mention they are the best platforms for paid ads to reach Lithan’s target demographic. Lithan also posts very rarely on Instagram and does not provide proper Call To Actions there, so that needs to change, and have been reflected as so in the social media schedule. Lithan also posts rarely on YouTube, and even when they do, it is mostly webinars or videos which are not very searchable nor is it that shareable. Hence, Lithan needs to incorporate YouTube more into their posting schedule and come up with content that are not too dull and which people would actually search for or which would keep the viewer engaged as there are thousands of videos posted on YouTube each day. Hence, as proposed in the social media schedule, it needs to be content which doesn’t get drowned out by the rest, and also each video needs to know what their geographical target demographic is as well (e.g. with the JianHao Tan collab, target Singaporean viewers such that it has potential to appear on Singapore’s trending page, while also increasing exposure of Lithan for Singaporean potential students/job seekers). As for LinkedIn, there is only one post in the current proposed schedule because Lithan post regularly on LinkedIn whenever there is a business/networking update, but only targets potential business partners there, hence there needs to be a mix between that as well as targeting the many users on LinkedIn who use it to look for jobs or further learning, which still would be on-brand with their other current posts. As this is Lithan’s 2nd most followed platform, along with the regular posts and this new target demographic posts, Lithan’s LinkedIn would be rich with content.
- 33. Task 4 – Study Social Media Marketing Activities Mock-ups of Proposed Posts Post 1 Post 2 Facebook Catching Up With Lithan Alumni (Part 1)/ Interview with an alumnus to find out about how it was to struggle during Covid-19, their current job and how Lithan helped them get there. Light hearted, shareable video Video, Text Instagram How To Not Get Cancelled: 7 Things Not To Post On Social Media/ A bit of a satirical post, meant to be more engaging and shareable on IG Story Image, Text
- 34. Task 5 – Study Content Marketing Activities Blog URL & Screenshot of Blog: URL: https://www.lithan.com/resources
- 35. Task 5 – Study Content Marketing Activities Finding: Post Type Observation: All the posts published are articles that offer little or no value to their readers. One component that is severely lacking in the post is the addressing of problems and pain points that are faced by Lithan’s target audience. It would be most beneficial for Lithan to address these said problems in their blog posts to further boost awareness, increase engagement and generate conversions. Recommendations: We would strongly recommend that Lithan publish more high-quality content that addresses the various pain points of their different customer segments & buyer personas, content to explain the different options and solutions to these said pain points, as well as content that would ultimately influence the various customer segments and buyer personas into conversion.
- 36. Task 5 – Study Content Marketing Activities List of Suggested KWs For those who are seeking a career change or a career upskill, we suggest the following keywords to be used: Career in IT IT Careers Singapore IT Jobs Singapore IT Courses Singapore Professional Diploma Professional Diploma IT SG United Courses SGUS Programme SG United Diploma Digital Sales Course Digital Sales Diploma Digital Sales Specialist Course Digital Marketing Course Digital Marketing Diploma Digital Marketing School Digital Operations Singapore Digital Operations Course Digital Operations Skills SAP ERP Singapore SAP ERP Course SAP ERP Consultant Singapore AI Developer AI Developer Course AI Developer Diploma IT Support Jobs Singapore Infocomm Technology Course Infocomm Technology Diploma Systems Administrator Jobs Systems Administrator Course Systems Administrator Diploma Cyber Security Jobs Singapore Cyber Security Course Cyber Security Diploma For business owners or companies that are seeking digitalization of their workplace, we would suggest the following keywords to be used: Digital Leadership Singapore Digital Leadership Course Digital Leadership Training Digital Workplace Singapore Digital Workplace Course Digital Workplace Training Digital Business Singapore Digital Business Implementation Digital Business Course Digital Business Training Innovation Management Singapore Innovation Management Training Innovation Management Course Data Science Singapore Data Science Training Data Science Course Singapore Digital Sales Transformation Digital Sales Transformation Course Singapore Omni Marketing Transformation Omni Marketing Course Singapore
- 37. Task 5 – Study Content Marketing Activities Recommended Content Plan Editorial Calendar Post Date 1 June 2021 1 June 2021 11 June 2021 11 June 2021 21 June 2021 21 June 2021 Writer/Editor Rahman Rahman Rahman Rahman Rahman Rahman Initial Publishing Platform Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Content Type Article with Infographics Article with Infographics Article with Videos Article with Videos Article with Images Article with Images Category Digital business skills Skill upgrading Digital business skills Skill upgrading Digital business skills Skill upgrading Title STUCK: The Problems Business Owners Face But Don’t Talk About WHAT NOW?: The Dilemma of The Mid-level Career Person 5 Skills Every Business Owner Should Acquire 10 Skills You Should Pick Up To Stay Ahead of The Game NOW YOU SEE ME: Why Digital Marketing Is THE Essential Skill for Every Business Owner SETBACKS & COMEBACKS: 5 Diploma Programmes To Kickstart Your Career In The Digital World! Keywords ● Digital business ● Digital business skills ● Business owner skills ● Skill upgrading ● Career upskill ● Career problems ● Career dilemma ● Digital business ● Digital business skills ● Business owner skills ● Skill upgrading ● Career upskill ● Career problems ● Career dilemma ● Digital business ● Digital business skills ● Business owner skills ● Digital marketing ● Digital marketing course ● Digital marketing skills ● Skill upgrading ● Career upskill ● Career upstart ● Career upgrade ● Career solutions ● Digital career ● Career in IT ● Diploma courses Consumer Lifecycle Stage Awareness Awareness Consideration Consideration Decision Decision Content Goal Consumption Consumption Engagement Engagement Conversion Conversion KPI 600 page views 950 page views 40 shares 75 shares 35 conversions 60 conversions CTA Subscribe to our newsletter now to be notified on all new posts. Subscribe to our newsletter now to be notified on all new posts. Share this post to your friends and loved ones! Share this post to your friends and loved ones! Enrol for our Diploma in Digital Marketing programme now! Enrol now and get your free career consultation now!
- 38. Task 6 – Study Email Marketing Activities Email Subscription Form URL & Screenshot: URL: https://www.lithan.com/email-subscription
- 39. Task 6 – Study Email Marketing Activities Finding: Drip Campaign Observation: Upon subscribing to the mailing list, I had waited for over a week for an email from Lithan Academy confirming my successful sign-up to their email newsletter. However, I still have yet to receive such an email. It is clear to me that an email drip campaign has not been configured and has not been put in place. This (or even the simple lack of a confirmation email) would not only confuse subscribers, but it would also make it easier for them to forget about Lithan in their search for an academic institution and course. It would also reflect badly on the professional outlook of Lithan academy. Recommendation: I would strongly recommend the implementation of an email drip campaign for every successful subscription or sign up to the e-newsletter or mailing list, starting with a confirmation email which should be sent out within 2 minutes of every successful sign-up. The email should not only thank subscribers and welcome them to the Lithan Academy email newsletter, but it should also contain important contact information such as contact number and email address should the subscriber have any inquiries on Lithan Academy and the programs that are offered.
- 40. Task 6 – Study Email Marketing Activities Finding: Header Title Observation: It came to my attention while subscribing to the mailing list that I was subscribing to “test mail campaign name”. This would be confusing and would not relate at all to a viewer whose intention is to subscribe to Lithan’s mailing list for all the latest marketing news, events, and promotions. This confusion would lead them to not go through with the subscription as they would think that the page is merely a test page. Recommendation: I would not only strongly recommend, but deem it compulsory that the page be enhanced with a better header title & be changed as soon as possible to project a clearer objective and purpose of the subscription form to viewers and potential subscribers. Examples of this would be “Subscribe to Lithan Academy’s E-Newsletter” or “Subscribe Now for Latest Updates, Events & Promotions!”.
- 41. Task 6 – Study Email Marketing Activities Recommended Email Plan for Mailing List Subscribers Buyer Stage Schedule (When to send?) Subject Line CTA 1 Awareness Every Monday 9am The Digital Revolution: What Is It and How Can Your Business Benefit From It? Read more about it on our blog! 2 Consideration Every Wednesday 9am Email Marketing Trends in 2021 Read more about it on our blog! 3 Decision Every Friday 9am Kickstart Your Career in Digital Marketing With Us! Enrol for our Diploma in Digital Marketing programme now!
- 42. Task 6 – Study Email Marketing Activities Email Mockup
- 43. Task 7 – Study SEO Activities ON-PAGE SEO Finding: Meta Description Observation I have observed that pages in the Lithan Academy website do not contain a meta description, as shown in the screenshots below: It is important that the meta description is put in as it is used to summarize a web page's content. They also appear in search engine results to inform viewers about the content of a web page before they click on it. Recommendation I would strongly recommend putting in the meta description of every page on the website to allow better SEO optimization and for the page to have a better SERP ranking. https://www.lithan.com/blog/-/blog/academy-of-p olicy-and-development-apd-mulls-incubating-glocal- global-yet-local-digital-talents-with-educlaas https://www.lithan.com/blog/-/blog/holy-angel-uni versity-philippines-inks-moa-with-lithan-academy-fo r-digital-programs-collaboration https://www.lithan.com/blog/-/blog/unlocking-asia -pacific-s-digital-potential
- 44. Task 7 – Study SEO Activities TECHNICAL SEO Finding: Mobile-Friendly Test Observation Based on my research on Google Mobile-Friendly Test, it is observed that the mobile version of the website is mobile-friendly for users and viewers, as shown in the screenshot below: However, it is also noted that an error message returned, citing page loading issues as not all page resources could be loaded, as seen in the screenshot below: As seen in the error message above, this affects how Google would see and understand the page, hence affecting the organic search ranking of the page. Recommendation I recommend that mobile-friendly tests are carried out regularly using tools such as Google Mobile-Friendly Test. I also recommend mobile optimization such as font size, image size, as well as the quality & resolution of visual assets used.
- 45. Task 7 – Study SEO Activities OFF-PAGE SEO Finding: Website Backlink Observation In my research, I found that Lithan’s website received backlinks from several other websites, such as the following: I observed that the majority of these backlinks come from educational websites as well as websites whose content cater to those who are in IT or are interested in IT. Recommendations I recommend that Lithan build relationships and earn backlinks (either paid or earned) with alternative media outlets such as SGAG, Mothership.SG and The Smart Local to appeal to new customer segments. https://digitalsenior.sg/lithan-academy-singapore/ https://coursesmalaysia.com/institutions/lithan-aca demy https://it.com.sg/courses/best-digital-marketing-co urses/#14-lithan
- 46. Task 7 – Study SEO Activities SEO Plan Recommended Webpage On-page SEO 1.1 Target Keyword: Digitalized Workforce 1.2 Page Title 1.3 Page URL 1.4 Meta Description 1.5 Image Alt Tag
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
Top Free Digital Marketing Projects Students in 2023
By Aditya Shastri
Are you a digital marketing student struggling with ideas for digital marketing projects? We have a list of live digital marketing projects that will help you with your struggle to get through finals week!
We understand the stress that comes along with project deadlines and the need to strive for perfection when it comes to any kind of digital marketing project.
Let’s have a look at some free digital marketing project samples that’ll get you going and give you some inspiration for your project.
Top 9 Ideas of Digital Marketing Projects To Choose From
1. web analytics report.
A web analytics report is a great project idea. This will give you hands-on experience with analytics tools and add to your skill-set. It will help you understand paid and organic tools and how to apply them to your marketing strategy.
Make a mock page on social media and use Google Analytics to share a report.
Check out this short course on Google Analytics that’ll help you gain insights on how it works with 20 hours of lectures.
2. SEO Marketing Case Study
The best way to learn SEO or search engine optimization is through practical learning. Learn how to drive organic sales to a mock website. You can also look up the top-performing keywords and add these to your strategy. Check out how to do a keyword search.
We highly recommend this short online course on SEO that’ll help your website rank higher and add value to your project.
3. CRO Marketing Case Study
(Source: Smart Insights )
CRO or conversion rate optimization is the systematic process of optimizing the number of visitors to your website who take a certain action. This action can be anything from filling a form, making a purchase, sharing personal information, etc.
A CRO marketing strategy case study is a good project idea when you are getting started. To know more about CRO marketing, check out this in-depth Guide for CRO marketing .
Remarketing using Facebook Analytics is a good digital marketing project for MBA students alike. Remarketing is displaying ads to a user who previously showed interest in your product or service but did not make a conversion. Its aim is to remind the user of your product or service again.
Remarketing has seen increased conversions over the years and what better way to actually understand it than do a live digital marketing project on remarketing?
Google Ads remarketing is a useful tool for remarketing. Check out some more digital marketing tools here.
5. Social Media Strategies for the Aviation sector
How about a social media strategy for the aviation sector? The hospitality and aviation sectors have taken the worst hit during the pandemic. Hence, this would also add thoughtfulness to your project. Check out this insightful case study on ixigo to understand how to go about it.
You can also check out these 20+ social media strategies for some strategic direction.
6. Understand Budgets and Returns on Investment
As part of this project, reach out to various companies who are approachable and willing to share what budgets they are spending and what kind of returns they expect.
If they have worked on previous projects, they might be able to share some learnings. This report can be quite insightful and impressive.
7. Online Reputation Management Survey for an Agency
Customer satisfaction is imperative for a company’s growth and sustainability. This is where online reputation management comes into play as it is also how a customer perceives your brand.
Reach out to a digital marketing agency and understand how they manage online reputation management by conduction a survey. Today, there are multiple tools available for online reputation management. Understand which ones they use and why is it their preferred choice.
If you’d like to learn more about online reputation management, check out this short online course for online reputation management by IIDE.
8. Digital Marketing Tools Analysis
Make a mock page. Then design a marketing strategy and understand which tools work best for you. SEMrush and Moz are a few popular SEO tools, HootSuite and SproutSocial are used for social media.
Once you have a hang of the tools and are familiar with the dashboards, you can better understand its pros and cons and which ones are better than the rest.
9. Comparison Between Traditional and Digital Marketing
This is a good topic for digital marketing projects. Compare both traditional and digital marketing. Cover topics such as the differences in the target audience, costs, reach, initial investment, measurability, speed, etc.
We recommend that you read this blog on Traditional Marketing vs. Digital marketing for more.
Free Digital Marketing Projects & Presentations
Read these digital marketing projects & presentations by IIDE Students given below to understand how you can make one for yourself.
- A Digital Marketing Strategy For India Hikes To Capture The Travel Industry
- The DIY Giant’s Entry in India: A Marketing Strategy Case Study on Ikea
- Unique Case Study on Ola’s Digital Marketing Strategy and UI/UX
- iXiGO – A Digital Marketing Strategy
- Step-by-Step UrbanClap Marketing & Advertisement Strategy with Case Study
Click here for some more Free Digital Marketing Presentations .
Let us know if you enjoyed reading this blog on digital marketing projects. If you used any of these recommendations, please do tell us in the comments below!
If you’re a student, looking to do a short course on digital marketing, check out this online comprehensive digital marketing course .
If you’re in your last year of graduation or have already graduated and looking to upskill, get in touch with us to know more about this extensive Digital Marketing MBA .
Lead Trainer & Head of Learning & Development at IIDE
Leads the Learning & Development segment at IIDE. He is a Content Marketing Expert and has trained 6000+ students and working professionals on various topics of Digital Marketing. He has been a guest speaker at prominent colleges in India including IIMs...... [Read full bio]
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Digital Marketing Careers in Paseh – 7 Best Career Options to look out for
by Karan Shah | Mar 7, 2023
Want to make a career in Digital Marketing in Paseh? Then this blog will help you immensely, with...
11 Best Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai with Placements, Fees & More [2023 Updated]
by Mamta Shroff | Mar 2, 2023
Have you just completed your 12th or graduation and want to learn digital marketing? Looking for...
11 Best Digital Marketing Courses in Hyderabad with Placements 
Are you looking for the best digital marketing courses in Hyderabad? Then you’re in the right...
All Capstone Projects (2017-2021)
A Data-Driven Approach to Forecasting the U.S. Beer Industry
Suggested Order Quantities
Natural Language Processing for Customer Experience Evaluation
Business Churn Projection and Prediction
Revenue Integrity: Fraudulent Booking Identification
Portfolio Recommendation System for A Leading Coca-Cola Bottler
Prioritizing Customers Visits
True Sales Potential: Unleashing the untapped opportunity
Predicting Approval and Denial Rates for Insurance Shoppers
Fostering Innovative Outreach Methods to Engage with New and Existing Customers
Demand Forecasting for a Luxury Fashion Retailer
Trend Forecasting to Quantify Consumer Sentiment
Customer Retention & Targeted Recommendations
Option Take-Rate Forecasting for the BMW Group
Automotive Noise Mining and Classification
Car Recommender for U.S. Dealerships
Connecting the Dots: Matching Existing Solutions to New Defects
Automating the quality control in car manufacturing using computer vision
Reprice with Confidence: Dynamic Pricing with Robust Time-series Forecasting
Cloud Cost Prediction
COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE INVESTMENTS/AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL
Quantifying Advisors Marketing Engagement and Predicting Quality Leads for Sales
Optimizing Content Likely Personalization
Chatbot or Call? Optimal Contact Channel Selection for Customer Issue Resolution
Automated Dataset Creation using PDF Text Extraction
Improving SMS Customer Experience through a Transformer-based Chatbot
Transport Acquisition Recommendation
Identifying Customer Sentiment’s Business Impact
Predicting Appliance Failures
Zero Crashes Initiative
Tackling Congestion Using Connected Car Data
Crowd Sourcing Fuel Data for Sustainable Routing Algorithms
Understanding US Dealership Visitation through Automated Geofence Creation
Electric Vehicle as an Energy Reservoir: Vehicle-to-Grid
[m]clusters: Audiences First
Project Peggy Olson: Data Driven Creativity
Peggy Olson 2.0: Creative AI
Advertisement Attribution for Smarter Channel Investment Strategy
Dynamic Promotion Optimization over Sparse Demand Regression
The Hidden Cost of Healthcare: Transforming medical equipment management
A Data-Driven Approach to Healthcare
Intent Classification from Unlabelled Dataset
Explainability and Bias Removal in Natural Language
Prediction and Optimization of Medical Billing Operations
USTRANSCOM Flight Data Analysis
Optimizing Lab Procurement with Sparse Vendor Selection
Predictive Aircraft Maintenance: Detecting Imminent Part Failure with Cox Regression and Advanced Ensemble Learning Methods
Avert Disaster: Safety Modeling for the Military Sealift Command (MSC) Ships
Automating UAV Classification and Detection Through Signal and Image Recognition
Budget Allocation Through Marketing AttributioN, a.k.a. BATMAN
Generating Product Recommendations for Small Businesses at Scale
Email Performance and Personalized Recommendations
MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL (MGH)
Interpretable Machine Learning to Alleviate Bias In Trauma Patient Disposition
Routing Vehicles for MBTA’s The Ride
Reducing Costs at The Ride
Paratransit Operations: Impact of Driver Behavior and Demand Forecast
Ridership forecasting and automated geocoding for paratransit ride services
MCKINSEY & CO
What are Large Organizations Hungry For?
Introducing Ratatouille: a Generalizable, Goal-Oriented Dialog Bot
Machine Learning Methods in Credit Risk
Industrial Agglomeration for Single-Industry Spatial Pattern Recognition and Predictive Growth Modeling
Algorithm for Vector-Based Topic Extraction with NLP
Knowledge video summarization through AI
Segmenting Retail Advisors and Optimizing Coverage Model
From Unstructured Text Data to Interpretable Financial Prescriptions: An Optimization Approach
Optimal Client Interaction
To meet, or not to meet, that is the question: Optimizing Interaction Strategies
NEON PAGAMENTOS SA
Customer Relationship Network for Credit Default Prediction
Local Inventory Deployment Optimization
Forecasting Demand for E-Commerce
Prevenar Factory Schedule Optimization: A Mixed Integer Programming Approach
Sharing is Caring: Investigation Load Balancing
Predicting Disease from Longitudinal Laboratory Data
Disease Risk Evaluations in Life Insurance Underwriting via Laboratory and Prescription-Driven Diagnosis Models
Finding the Needle in the Haystack: Anomaly Detection in the Cybersecurity Industry
Lateral Movement Detection: Leveraging Data in the Cybersecurity Industry
RUE GILT GROUPE
Navigation-Based Personalized Recommender System
Deep Reinforcement Learning to Automate Acoustic Data Processing
Reliable Machine Learning in a World of Uncertainty
Price Prediction for the Dubai Residential Real-Estate Market
Brewing a Better Shot: IoT Predictive Maintenance for Mastrena II Espresso Machines
Automated Ticket Trading
Events and Tickets Representation Learning and Personalized Recommendation
Dynamic Pricing Models
Home Page Event Recommendation Optimization
Project Phoenix: Wildfire Prediction in Canada
Protection Gap Explorer: A Data-Driven Exploration of US Life Underinsurance
Life and Health in a Changing Climate
Understanding what causes suboptimal operational performance in clinical trials
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
Empowering Sales Management with Potential Detection and Conversion Analysis
Optimizing User Experience in Hotels Searches by Accurate Price Forecasts
Demand Forecasting with a Segmented Approach
Digital Marketing Attribution Model
Personalized Marketing: Who, How, and When to Market Any Product at Target
Opioid Detection in US Mail Stream
Creating a Tool to Diagnose Out Of Stock Causes
Improving Inventory Placement for Walmart E-Commerce
Planogram Optimization: Finding Optimal Product Placement on the Shelf
Transportation and Shipping Efficiency
The Value of a Day: Optimizing Delivery Time
Optimizing Targeting Strategy for Services
Characterizing Intent Using Customer Journey: a Sequential and Graphical Model Approach
What Products Should be Displayed? Double Assortment Optimization
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
125 Best Capstone Project Ideas for Students
Updated 01 Feb 2023
What is the hardest part of writing a top-notch capstone project? You are going to face many pitfalls and difficulties as you are writing this academic paper but the hardest trial is awaiting you at the very beginning. Pushing yourself to start the work is the hardest part, and one of the most responsible steps here is to choose a good topic that will help to show your full potential. Choosing weak topics can lead to failure. Therefore, we have prepared a list of the best capstone project ideas to help you make the right choice! Need help writing a law essay? Hire our law essay writing service and get help from the best.
How To Choose Topic For Capstone Project?
The choice of a topic is a big and responsible step in writing any academic capstone project, so it is important not to make a fatal mistake. If you also feel stuck, we have a few effective tips to help you get started. A capstone project can be a tricky type of paper so you may need to find out how to buy assignments online .
First of all, keep in mind that the right topic will help you write an outstanding capstone paper and get a deserved high grade. Good topic ideas will give you a possibility to demonstrate the skills and knowledge you’ve gained through the course, so you should approach this step carefully. Then you should remember that a good theme should be valuable, relevant, and interesting (most importantly for you). Your theme should be specific. You can choose narrative speech topics on our site. Choosing a too broad one is not a good idea because it also has to be manageable. Finally, your theme should present a REAL problem, and your goal will be to develop solutions for it and support them with strong arguments.
Here are the main steps you should take to choose great topic ideas:
- Brainstorm to generate some interesting ideas or look for some examples online;
- Study relevant literature to see what researches were already conducted on your ideas and what information is available;
- Choose the most engaging idea to narrow your focus;
- Consult with your adviser.
Need more writing assistance?
Connect with our top writers and receive a paper sample crafted to your needs.
Ideas Of Capstone Project Topics For Students
If you are just about to start your own capstone project, we suggest you take a look at our list of top high school senior capstone project examples to help you find a good topic ideas example.
You can be interested: The 125 Descriptive Speech Topics : The Easiest Way Writing a Descriptive Essay
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas
- Gear based quick return mechanism
- Motorized chain mechanism
- Remote control car
- A robotic arm controlled with android
- Pedal-powered water purifier
- Development of electric hybrid motorcycle
- Solar panels and their directional control
- Red traffic light detector system
- Use of solar energy in our everyday life
- Advantages and disadvantages of electric energy
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
- Medical emergencies: a review of the best critical care practices
- Nursing Shortage
- Concept and evidence-based practices for nurse leaders
- Best practices for healthcare workers to deal with critical care patients and emergencies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- The role of nurse practitioner in primary care
- Point-of-care testing
- Patient-focused approach
- Pain management
- Asthma care and education for nurses
If you need help with any of these themes, you can turn to our service.
Information Technology Capstone Project Ideas
- Systems of object recognition
- Effective plans for IT emergency recovery
- Top practices for managing records and documents
- Stock management software systems
- Networking security issues
- All system for business decision-making purpose
- Intelligent systems of voice recognition
- Best practices for software quality assurance
- Challenges in computer security
Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
- The best programming languages
- Image processing
- Cybersecurity: Designing a safe mobile app
- Designing an automated registration software
- The use of stock prediction with neural networks
- Designing a web-based survey system
- Use of smartphone interface for e-medical record and management systems
- Developing an automated system for market-based analysis
- Detection and classification of bacteria using an image
- The use of game theory for analyzing the algorithmst
MBA Capstone Project Ideas
- Define effective algorithms for determining consumer buying behavior
- Benefits of e-learning for professional certification
- Deep analysis of (choose a company) marketing strategies
- Compare and suggest branding strategies for customer engagement
- Analyze and compare retail product display ratio within the most successful US companies
- Definition of brand management and analysis of the best strategies
- Develop a marketing strategy and execution plan
- Analyze effective content marketing strategies that use social media
- Best practices for total quality administration
- Conduct an analysis of customer engagement for a chose company
Read also: 70 Best Sociology Research Topics
Accounting Capstone Project Ideas
- Efficient accounting systems for fixed assets and equipment
- Development of major accounting theories
- The role of ethical decision making
- Leases related accounting theories
- Accounting for sales and income
- Taxes related accounting theories
- Proprietorship accounting
- Financial stamen applications
- Income-related accounting theories
- Accounting theories for applied management
Management Capstone Project Ideas
- Evaluation of free clinic process
- The role of project management in effective political campaigns
- The practice of ethical thinking in administration
- Modern strategies for rate of return and capital investment
- The importance of conflict administration for big companies
- Development of an effective corporate strategy
- Problem thinking approach in business
- How does capital structure affects corporate strategy?
- Project management in promotion campaigns
- The importance of relationships with suppliers
Education Capstone Project Ideas
- Adapting project-based learning in schools
- Challenges and perspectives of education
- The effectiveness of co-teaching
- Social-emotional learning: strategies and standards
- Smartboard activities for students’ engagement
- Mindfulness practices for elementary students: meaning and strategies
- Challenges in the communication of students and teachers
- Virtual classroom: benefits and ways of adopting it at schools
- Advantages and disadvantages of e-learning
- Academic use of technology and social media in the classrooms
Marketing Capstone Project Ideas
- How does national culture help countries to promote exports?
- Channel development strategies
- Importance of customer relationship administration
- How to increase brand awareness?
- Effective administration techniques for e-commerce store
- The influence of toll-free phones on customers’ response to a promotion
- Modern trends in online marketing
- The effectiveness of online advertising
- How do loyalty programs influence customers?
- Green marketing: definition and major strategies
Hopefully, our list of sample ideas for capstone ideas helped you find inspiration for starting your own capstone project! Keep in mind the tips we gave you for choosing a suitable idea, and you will succeed!
What if you can’t complete your capstone paper ? Sometimes, even if you have chosen a brilliant capstone project idea, this does not mean that you are doomed to succeed. This is a complex task that not everyone can handle. However, we have a solution! EduBirdie.com helps students keep up with all of their academic assignments and get the highest grades with ease. Why choose EduBirdie.com? Because we have numerous benefits for you:
- Excellent quality;
- Only native speaking writers;
- Support 24/7;
- Pocket-friendly prices;
- 100% original papers;
- All types of assignments available including essay, research paper, dissertation proposal, capstone projects, and many others.
Submitting an A-worthy capstone project is simple with us, so, if you have faced any issues with writing your capstone papers, do not hesitate and use our writing service at EduBirdie.com!
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
Written by Julius Sim
As an experienced Data Analyst, Julius never stops analyzing things, which makes him a good writer who provides his share of analytical skills. As a responsible person with a strong civil position, he likes writing about social issues, healthy lifestyle, culture, volunteering, and education. Using his experience of being a leader in numerous student clubs, Julius likes sharing helpful tips to assist students and educators alike.
Related Blog Posts
100 education capstone project ideas to get you inspired.
A capstone project is one of the most important projects for all students. The final assignment is the summit of all of their hard work throughout ...
Our Best Picks Of Capstone Project Ideas for Information Technology
A capstone project, capstone experience, senior exhibition, or culminating project is an essential academic assignment for students. This culminati...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
- Online Degree Explore Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees
- MasterTrack™ Earn credit towards a Master’s degree
- University Certificates Advance your career with graduate-level learning
- Top Courses
- Join for Free
This course is part of the Social Media Marketing Specialization
Social Marketing Capstone Project
- Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star 4.9 stars 301 ratings
- Thumbs Up 99%
Financial aid available
About this Course
Your markets are on social and you need to be there. However, your social strategy needs to be based on the business metrics which define your success. This final Capstone Project in the Social Marketing Specialization will put the methodologies, tools, and insights you have learned to the test as you create a multifaceted plan to assure effective social marketing is an integral part of your business strategy. Whether your company has a sophisticated Engagement Strategy or you are a new start-up, you will learn to harness the full power of social marketing to grow provable market share and build stronger relationships with your high value markets. For success in today's digital world, you must have a plan to integrate your social and mobile marketing strategies into your business strategy. In this Capstone you will use the practical skills that you’ve mastered through the Specialization to demonstrate your ability to integrate social and mobile marketing strategies into a company’s business strategy.
2016 Capstone Schedule: 1st offering begins on February 29 (2/29/16). It will be offered again starting on May 23 (5/23/16), August 29 (8/29/16), and November 28 (11/28/16),
Could your company benefit from training employees on in-demand skills?
Skills you will gain
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media
Northwestern University is a private research and teaching university with campuses in Evanston and Chicago, Illinois, and Doha, Qatar. Northwestern combines innovative teaching and pioneering research in a highly collaborative environment that transcends traditional academic boundaries.
See how employees at top companies are mastering in-demand skills
Syllabus - What you will learn from this course
This Capstone Project will put all that you have learned in the Social Marketing Specialization to the test by asking you to create a multifaceted business plan for future success.
Selecting a Strategy
Select the strategy for your Project and establish your empowering concept.
Develop Your Marketing Program
Establish your KPIs, performance funnels, and your program's budget.
Complete and Submit Your Capstone Projects
This week you will complete and submit your Capstone Projects for peer review.
Peer Review and Congratulations!
This week you will do three peer reviews of other's submissions to earn your Specialization Certificate.
- 5 stars 90.69%
- 4 stars 7.97%
- 3 stars 0.99%
- 2 stars 0.33%
TOP REVIEWS FROM SOCIAL MARKETING CAPSTONE PROJECT
Randy made the course very interactive! Enjoyed the speakers that were got on board as well! Thank you!
It's a ton of work to complete but this specialization is worth the effort.
The videos are great and the downloads made making sense of it all much easier. The Excel spreadsheets are very pragmatic and can easily be used for building out future social marketing plans.
Randy Hlavac is an amazing instructor! Great course!
About the Social Media Marketing Specialization
In a 2018 survey of businesses, Buffer found that only 29% had effective social media marketing programs. A recent survey of consumers by Tomoson found 92% of consumers trust recommendations from other people over brand content, 70% found consumer reviews to be their second most trusted source, 47% read blogs developed by influencers and experts to discover new trends and new ideas and 35% used blogs to discover new products and services. Also, 20% of women who used social considered products promoted by bloggers they knew. Today, businesses and consumers use social media to make their purchase decisions.
Created in 2014, this Specialization is updated every quarter to ensure you are receiving the most up-to-date training. The Social Media Marketing Specialization is designed to achieve two objectives. It gives you the social analytics tools, and training to help you become an influencer on social media. The course also gives you the knowledge and resources to build a complete social media marketing strategy – from consumer insights to final justification metrics. In each course, you will also receive special toolkits with timely information & when you pay for the Capstone, you receive a market planning toolkit. Each of the individual courses can be audited for free. To see more, visit each course: 1-What is Social?, 2-The Importance of Listening, 3-Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies, 4-Content, Advertising & Social IMC, 5-The Business of Social.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I have access to the lectures and assignments?
Access to lectures and assignments depends on your type of enrollment. If you take a course in audit mode, you will be able to see most course materials for free. To access graded assignments and to earn a Certificate, you will need to purchase the Certificate experience, during or after your audit. If you don't see the audit option:
The course may not offer an audit option. You can try a Free Trial instead, or apply for Financial Aid.
The course may offer 'Full Course, No Certificate' instead. This option lets you see all course materials, submit required assessments, and get a final grade. This also means that you will not be able to purchase a Certificate experience.
What will I get if I subscribe to this Specialization?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. Your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
Is financial aid available?
Yes. In select learning programs, you can apply for financial aid or a scholarship if you can’t afford the enrollment fee. If fin aid or scholarship is available for your learning program selection, you’ll find a link to apply on the description page.
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center .
Build employee skills, drive business results
Start or advance your career.
- Google Data Analyst
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate
- Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate
- Google IT Support
- Google Project Management
- Google UX Design
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Architect
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst
- IBM Data Analyst
- IBM Data Engineering
- IBM Data Science
- IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer
- IBM Machine Learning
- Intuit Bookkeeping
- Meta Front-End Developer
- DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate
- SAS Programmer Professional Certificate
- Launch your career
- Prepare for a certification
- Advance your career
- How to Identify Python Syntax Errors
- How to Catch Python Exceptions
- See all Programming Tutorials
Popular Courses and Certifications
- Free Courses
- Artificial Intelligence Courses
- Blockchain Courses
- Computer Science Courses
- Cursos Gratis
- Cybersecurity Courses
- Data Analysis Courses
- Data Science Courses
- English Speaking Courses
- Full Stack Web Development Courses
- Google Courses
- Human Resources Courses
- Learning English Courses
- Microsoft Excel Courses
- Product Management Courses
- Project Management Courses
- Python Courses
- SQL Courses
- Agile Certifications
- CAPM Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Data Analytics Certifications
- Scrum Master Certifications
- See all courses
Popular collections and articles
- Free online courses you can finish in a day
- Popular Free Courses
- Business Jobs
- Cybersecurity Jobs
- Entry-Level IT Jobs
- Data Analyst Interview Questions
- Data Analytics Projects
- How to Become a Data Analyst
- How to Become a Project Manager
- Project Manager Interview Questions
- Python Programming Skills
- Strength and Weakness in Interview
- What Does a Data Analyst Do
- What Does a Software Engineer Do
- What Is a Data Engineer
- What Is a Data Scientist
- What Is a Product Designer
- What Is a Scrum Master
- What Is a UX Researcher
- How to Get a PMP Certification
- PMI Certifications
- Popular Cybersecurity Certifications
- Popular SQL Certifications
- Read all Coursera Articles
Earn a degree or certificate online
- Google Professional Certificates
- Professional Certificates
- See all certificates
- Bachelor's Degrees
- Master's Degrees
- Computer Science Degrees
- Data Science Degrees
- MBA & Business Degrees
- Data Analytics Degrees
- Public Health Degrees
- Social Sciences Degrees
- Management Degrees
- BA vs BS Degree
- What is a Bachelor's Degree?
- 11 Good Study Habits to Develop
- How to Write a Letter of Recommendation
- 10 In-Demand Jobs You Can Get with a Business Degree
- Is a Master's in Computer Science Worth it?
- See all degree programs
- Coursera India
- Coursera UK
- Coursera Mexico
- What We Offer
- Coursera Plus
- MasterTrack® Certificates
- For Enterprise
- For Government
- Become a Partner
- Coronavirus Response
- Beta Testers
- Teaching Center
- Modern Slavery Statement
Digital Marketing Consulting Capstone Project
My role: Create a digital marketing strategy & website for a small business.
Duration: April - May 2021
Opportunity DeKalb was formed as a 501(c)(3) community development corporation to implement the City of DeKalb’s Annie Glidden North Revitalization Plan. In collaboration with other community partners, Opportunity DeKalb hopes to lead & sustain the transformation of the Annie Glidden North neighborhood. The organization wishes to above all, be honest about what it does, while offering various opportunities for both student & non-student residents to be involved in the organization's work.
Gain activity from users across all platforms
Use relevant keywords that will encourage a conversion
A minimum conversion rate of 10%
Gain a sizable email list to communicate
A repeat donation rate of 25%+
A minimum click-through rate of 3% on both Instagram & Facebook
Ad Campaign Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Email Campaign used to direct users to blog articles on the website
Exhibit 2: Social Media Post to be used on Facebook and Instagram
Exhibit 3: Featured Blog Campaigns
Full-Time Marketing Coordinator
Digital marketing consulting.
This capstone project set her business up with their first-ever integrated marketing campaign focused on digital platforms and channels to target an untapped audience for Annie Ritter-Jones Photography. Jordan Reamey Soleil Orthodontics
This research paper describes a framework for research in digital marketing that highlights the strategies in the marketing process as well as the effectiveness of the marketing process and...
Digital marketing campaign capstone project Jun. 26, 2017 • 5 likes • 8,364 views Download Now Download to read offline Marketing Capstone project for completion of course on Coursera. The project is for Digital Marketing Specialization Karan Rustagi Follow Advertisement Advertisement Recommended Digital Marketing Capstone Bosch/Grainger Eva Tamm •
Capstone Project: Digital Marketing Planning and Strategy ADD206. Marketing Institute of Singapore Business School 51 Anson Road #03-53, Anson Centre, Singapore 079904 ... Validity: 16 June 2019 - 15 June 2021 . Entry Requirements All applicants must be aged 17 years and above and possess any of the following or equivalent
Module.pdf - Digital Marketing Specialization CAPSTONE PROJECT Luca Troso - 2021 Abstract: Digital marketing plan to increase the sales of BOSCH Module.pdf - Digital Marketing Specialization CAPSTONE... School Bournemouth University Course Title BUSINESS MISC Uploaded By MaryBu Pages 20 This preview shows page 1 - 6 out of 20 pages.
This sample proposal for digital marketing is a great choice if you're looking for a social media proposal template. The InDesign template is based on free fonts and includes a help guide. Export your finished product to a shareable social media proposal PDF to use in 2021. 2. Mobile Marketing Proposal.
Digital Marketing Capstone Project Presentation Jun. 29, 2021 • 0 likes • 1,410 views Download Now Download to read offline Marketing Slides for Digital Marketing Capstone project ImranKassim3 Follow Advertisement Advertisement Recommended Digital marketing campaign capstone project Karan Rustagi 8.4k views • 25 slides
CJC04082021 MMC6936: Capstone Specialization Digital Strategy and Web Design Kara Page, Fall 2021 Page 3 Peripherals • A backup option should be available to minimize any loss of work such as an external hard drive, a USB drive, cloud storage, etc. Hardware • Dependable computer. • Computer speakers. • Headset with microphone ...
Top 9 Ideas of Digital Marketing Projects To Choose From 1. Web Analytics Report A web analytics report is a great project idea. This will give you hands-on experience with analytics tools and add to your skill-set. It will help you understand paid and organic tools and how to apply them to your marketing strategy.
8 Digital Marketing Capstone Project -Grainger and Bosch Figure 8: Grand View Research, 2019 The digital MRO market, it is projected to grow from USD 1.0 billion in 2019 to USD 4.7 billion by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate of 14.6% from 2019 to 2030.
All Projects — Analytics Capstone All Capstone Projects (2017-2021) AB-INBEV A Data-Driven Approach to Forecasting the U.S. Beer Industry Assortment Optimization Suggested Order Quantities ACCENTURE Natural Language Processing for Customer Experience Evaluation AIR CANADA Business Churn Projection and Prediction
(PDF) Capstone Project Sample - Robert Cullen Capstone Project Sample - Robert Cullen Authors: Rob Cullen Bay Path University Abstract This paper investigates epistemically unwarranted...
Capstone expects healthy levels of M&A through 2021 for MarTech, AdTech, and the greater Marketing Services industry with the continuation of digital advancements. MarTech M&A: Deal volume in the MarTech industry increased by 31% in Q4 quarter-over-quarter (QoQ), with 47 deals announced or closed, compared to 36 transactions in Q3.
Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas The best programming languages Image processing Cybersecurity: Designing a safe mobile app Designing an automated registration software The use of stock prediction with neural networks Designing a web-based survey system Use of smartphone interface for e-medical record and management systems
This four-week Capstone of the Digital Marketing Specialization is designed to help you apply the principles you have learned in the previous courses. This capstone course is designed to give you hands-on experience in executing a digital marketing campaign for a fictitious firm selling electronics. In the previous courses on analytics and ...
This Capstone Project will put all that you have learned in the Social Marketing Specialization to the test by asking you to create a multifaceted business plan for future success. 6 videos (Total 45 min), 3 readings 6 videos Welcome to the Capstone! 2m How You Will Build Your Social Media Marketing Strategy 7m
Digital Marketing Consulting Capstone Project. My role: Create a digital marketing strategy & website for a small business. Duration: April - May 2021. Company Background Opportunity DeKalb was formed as a 501(c)(3) community development corporation to implement the City of DeKalb's Annie Glidden North Revitalization Plan. In collaboration ...
or content area; demonstrate process skills such as project management and teamwork; and effectively gather, analyze, and present data. The summaries in this booklet represent the 63 Capstone projects from the 2020-2021 academic year, conducted by 252 Wagner graduate students. These projects reflect the challenges that