View SAM Project Answer Keys
View the correct answers for SAM projects.
- Click SAM assignments .
- Click the file under Solution File to download it to your computer.
- Open the solution file.
question archive New Perspectives Excel 2019 | Modules 1-4: SAM Capstone Project 1a Tallridge Regional Medical Center Formatting, Formulas, and Charts GETTING STARTED Open the file NP_EX19_CS1-4a_FirstLastName_1
New Perspectives Excel 2019 | Modules 1-4: SAM Capstone Project 1a Tallridge Regional Medical Center Formatting, Formulas, and Charts GETTING STARTED Open the file NP_EX19_CS1-4a_FirstLastName_1
Subject: MS Excel Price: 20.01 Bought 17
Share With -->
New Perspectives Excel 2019 | Modules 1-4: SAM Capstone Project 1a Tallridge Regional Medical Center Formatting, Formulas, and Charts
- Open the file NP_EX19_CS1-4a_ FirstLastName _1.xlsx , available for download from the SAM website.
- If you do not see the .xlsx file extension in the Save As dialog box, do not type it. The program will add the file extension for you automatically.
- If cell B6 does not display your name, delete the file and download a new copy from the SAM website.
- PROJECT STEPS
- Carmelo Miraglia is an executive consultant at Tallridge Regional Medical Center. Carmelo is building a workbook that summarizes income and expenses for the organization. Change the theme of the workbook to Office .
- On the Departments worksheet, change the width of columns C through H to 12.00 characters.
- Change the height of row 1 to 21 points.
- Merge and center the contents of the range A2:J2.
- Apply the 40% - Accent 5 cell style.
- Apply bold formatting.
- Change the font size to 14 .
- Enter the values shown in Table 1 into the corresponding cells in the range A5:E5.
- Center cell contents.
- Change the font size to 11 pt.
- Change the background color to Blue, Accent 5, Lighter 40% (9th column, 4th row of the Theme Colors palette).
- Apply Wrap Text to the text in each cell.
- Select the range A6:J14 and then add a White, Background 1 border to all sides of each cell.
- Select the range A14:J14 and then add a thin top border to each cell using the Automatic color.
- Format the range with the Percentage number format with zero decimal places.
- Add a Highlight Cells conditional formatting rule that formats cells that are greater than 0.24 as light red fill with dark red text.
- Select the range I6:I13 and then use conditional formatting to add solid orange data bars.
- Select the range J6:J13 and then add top/bottom conditional formatting rules to format the top 10% of values as green fill with dark green text and the bottom 10% of values as light red fill with dark red text.
- Enter a formula in cell M7 using the VLOOKUP function to find an exact match for the department abbreviation. Look up the department abbreviation (cell M6 ) using an absolute reference, search the staff table data (the range A6:J13 ) using an absolute reference, and return the department name (the 2 nd column).
- Copy the formula in cell M7 to the range M8:M15, and edit the copied formulas to return the value from the column indicated by the label in column L.
- In cell C17, enter a formula using the TODAY function that displays the current date.
- Delete column O.
- Hide row 18.
- Resize and reposition the chart so that the upper-left corner is located within cell H4 and the lower-right corner is located within cell O22.
- Apply Chart Style 3 to the chart.
- Enter 2022 Budget by Department as the chart title.
- Change the data labels to display only the percentage and a label position of Center.
- Reposition the legend on the right side of the chart.
- Change the minimum bound of the right vertical axis to 40,000,000 .
- Add axis titles to the chart. Use Department Budgets as the left vertical title, use Total Budget as the right vertical title, and remove the horizontal axis title.
- Apply a shape fill to the chart using the Blue, Accent 5, Lighter 80% fill color.
- Delete the Hiring worksheet.
Your workbook should look like the Final Figures on the following pages. Save your changes, close the workbook, and then exit Excel. Follow the directions on the SAM website to submit your completed project.
Receive Instant Help
Click Here to Ask Your Question
Low cost option, download this past answer in few clicks, purchase solution.
Already member? Sign In
Custom new solution created by our subject matter experts
Get a quote.
rated 5 stars
Purchased 17 times
Merchant circle (4.8).
Study help me (4.9), related questions.
- Illustrated Excel 2019 Modules 58 SAM Capstone Project 1a CTC Casualty Insurance MANAGE FORMULAS DATA AND TABLES GETTING STARTED Open the file ILEX19CS58a FirstLastName 1 ...
- Shelly Cashman Excel 2016 Module 9 SAM Project 1b Rio Grande Music Camp FORMULA AUDITING DATA VALIDATION AND COMPLEX PROBLEM SOLVING GETTING STARTED Open the fileSCEX169bFirstLastName1 ...
- New Perspectives Excel 2016 Module 10 SAM Project 1a Hurdy Headphones WHATIF ANALYSES AND SCENARIOS GETTING STARTED Open the file NPEX1610a FirstLastName 1 ...
- Shelly Cashman Word 2019 Modules 811 SAM Capstone Project 1a Highpoint Consulting Group COLLABORATING ON A REPORT WITH A FORM GETTING STARTED Open the file SCWD19CS811aFirstLastName1 ...
- New Perspectives Excel 2016 Module 11 SAM Project 1b JM Office Supply DATA ANALYSIS WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE GETTING STARTED Open the file NPEX1611b FirstLastName 1 ...
- Illustrated Excel 2013 Unit E SAM Project 1b SkyeWay Cafeacute ANALYZE WORKSHEET DATA USING FORMULAS 1 ...
- Shelly Cashman PowerPoint 2019 Module 6 End of Module Project 2 Public Safety Policy for A ...
- Excel Project 3 ndash MS Excel Fall 2020 Note Microsoft Office 365the online versionis not appropriate for the course ...
- Illustrated Excel 2016 Module 5 SAM Project 1b Old Town Art Gallery ANALYZING DATA USING FORMULAS GETTING STARTED Open the file ILEX165b FirstLastName 1 ...
- Shelly Cashman Excel 2019 Module 2 SAM Project 1a Roadrunner Online Format Worksheets GETTING STARTED Open the file SCEX192aFirstLastName1 ...
- Don't have an account? Register Now
- Forgot Password? Reset Password
Please enter your email address and we'll send you instructions on how to reset your password
- Already have an account? Log In
108 12K views 1 year ago WSU Tech SU 2022 Follow along as @4doxs1lab completes the Excel Module 1 SAM Project B Diaz Marketing from Shelly Cashman. Learn how to use formulas,...
Question: Excel module 1-4 SAM Capstone Project b Lab1 Math, isolines, and graphing Objective: This lab is designed to introduce concepts frequently used in physical geogra as significant figures, units, graphing, and isolining Part 1: Math Significant Figures la.
Shelly Cashman Excel 365/2021 | Modules 1-3: SAM Capstone Project 1b Forward Construction CREATE FORMULAS WITH FUNCTIONS PROJECT STEPS Liang Bandy is a senior project manager at Forward Construction, a firm that works on construction projects for business and commercial buildings.
View the correct answers for SAM projects. Click . Click SAM assignments. Locate a project assignment and click . Click the file under Solution File to download it to your computer. Open the solution file. thumb_up Yes. thumb_down.
01 Cengage mindtap SAM Excel Module 4 project part 1. 01 Cengage mindtap SAM Excel Module 4 project part 1.
Intersection of a column and a row. Launcher. Item on the ribbon that opens a dialog box or task pane. Fill handle. Let's you copy cell contents or continue a series of data into a range of selected cells. Drag and drop method. Let's you move or copy data from one cell to another without using the clipboard. Formula.
Create a Stacked Column chart based on the range B5:F8. Move the chart to a new sheet, using Quarter 1 Income as the name of the new sheet. Change the chart style to Style 7 to match the column chart on the Portland Office worksheet. Change the font size of all the chart text to 12 point to make it easier to read.
Tallridge Regional Medical Center FORMATTING, FORMULAS, AND CHARTS selen gursoyNew Perspectives Excel 2019 | Modules 1-4: SAM Capstone Project 1a o not edit this sheet. If your name does not appear in cell B6, please download a new copy of the file from t SAM website. the
GETTING STARTED Open the file NP_EX19_CS1-4b_FirstLastName_1.xlsx, available for download from the SAM website. Save the file as NP_EX19_CS1-4b_FirstLastName_2.xlsx by changing the "1" to a "2". If you do not see the .xlsx file extension in the Save As dialog box, do not type it. The program will add the file extension for you automatically.
Format the range A5:J5 as described below: Center cell contents. Change the font size to 11 pt.; Change the background color to Blue, Accent 5, Lighter 40% (9th column, 4th row of the Theme Colors palette).; Apply Wrap Text to the text in each cell.; Select the range A6:J14 and then add a White, Background 1 border to all sides of each cell.
New Perspectives Excel 2019 | Modules 1-4: SAM Capstone Project 1b Surbhi Gupta GE ver. 9.0.0-rc0002 1. 4/4 Change the workbook theme. 2. 4/4 Change column widths. 3. 4/4 Change row heights. 4. 4/4 Merge and center a range. 5. 4/4 Apply a cell style. Change the font style. Change the font size. 6. 5/5 Enter values into a range. 7.