1700 Coursera Courses Still Fully Free!
2022 Year in Review: The “New Normal” that Wasn’t
The pandemic ushered in a “new normal” in online learning, but it culminated in layoffs and stock drops.
- 14 Best Free CSS Layout Courses to Take in 2023
-  The 250 Most Popular Online Courses of All Time
- MasterClass’s Struggles Continue with Third Round of Layoffs
- Academic Writing Made Easy: Improve Your Writing Skills With TUM
- What is the Secret of Chinese Economic Success?
700+ Free Google Certifications
Information Technology (IT) Certifications
Managing Conflicts on Projects with Cultural and Emotional Intelligence
Organize and share your learning with Class Central Lists.
View our Lists Showcase
Class Central is learner-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Human Resources Management Capstone: HR for People Managers
University of Minnesota via Coursera Help
Class Central Tips
- Learn How to Sign up to Coursera courses for free
- 1700 Coursera Courses That Are Still Completely Free
- Welcome and Getting Started
- The capstone project provides you with the opportunity to apply the key principles and practices presented in the four courses of the HRM specialization to a real-world workplace. In this first module, you will get acquainted with the overall expectations of this capstone course and identify the work unit that will be the focus of their your capstone project.
- Milestone 1: Identifying the Internal and External Context
- The first major milestone in the capstone project is identifying the internal and external needs, pressures, and constraints. In this module, you will be prompted to think about the major elements of the internal and external context and will create a draft description of these elements to share with other learners. You will also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own context.
- Milestone 2: Recruiting and Selecting Employees
- The second major milestone in the capstone project is to identify the recruitment and selection needs of the work unit you identified. In this module, you will be prompted to think about the major elements of the hiring process and will create a draft description of these elements to share with other learners. You will also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own work.
- Milestone 3: Managing Employee Performance
- The third major milestone in the capstone project is identifying the Performance Management processes that are in place to facilitate effective employee performance and growth. In this module, you will be prompted to think about the major elements of the performance management and will create a draft description of these elements to share with other learners.You will also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own context.
- Milestone 4: Managing Employee Compensation and Rewards
- To reach the final milestone of the capstone project, you will identify and analyze the organization's rewards practices. This includes an analysis of compensation strategy, benchmarking practices, and an analysis of the pay mix. You will receive feedback from others and also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own context.
- Submitting the Final Project
- The previous modules have focused on developing and getting constructive feedback on the major elements of the capstone project. In this module, you should use all of that feedback to submit a final version of the project that will be graded by other learners. You must also grade other projects which will expose you to HR challenges and solutions in contexts different from their own.
- Reflection and Congratulations
- The work is now done! This short module provides an opportunity for you to reflect upon the specialization, and to be congratulated on your success by the instructional team.
John W. Budd
- united states
Human resource management: hr for people managers, healthcare marketplace capstone, preparing to manage human resources, strategic management - capstone project, human resource management, capstone business and operations for a circular bio-economy, related articles.
4.5 rating, based on 2 Class Central reviews
4.8 rating at Coursera based on 611 ratings
Start your review of Human Resources Management Capstone: HR for People Managers
Thakane Malefe is taking this course right now, spending 5 hours a week on it and found the course difficulty to be easy.
- Eslam Hussein Mohasseb Mohamed Attya 1 year ago I look forward to be hr manager and i hope to increase my skills to be able to make a development of my organization Helpful
Never Stop Learning.
Get personalized course recommendations, track subjects and courses with reminders, and more.
Uh-oh! Internet Explorer is out of date.
You are currently running an old version of Internet Explorer that does not support some of the features on this site. For a better experience upgrade to Microsoft Edge.
Or try an alternative browser:
Students in the Masters of Human Resource Management are required to take HR689 Capstone & Applied Research Project course. Students develop and present a project plan or research proposal, allowing each student to apply the knowledge and skills they have gained through the program in real-world practical applications. Below are some examples of projects that students have completed.
Silver Hill Hospital
To improve all aspects of the talent life cycle, a complete review and update of all position descriptions is required. The process will require interactions with all the Hospital Directors. A complete review and update of all position descriptions.
Understand best practices and compliance issues for effective position descriptions. Development of accurate, complete and actionable position descriptions for all employee functions.
- Best practices for the development and proper use of effective position descriptions.
- Development, recommendation and approval for position description template.
- Development of Protocol for interviewing Directors/Managers/Employees.
- Conduct required interviews (in person or Phone/Video).
- Draft position descriptions for all employee functions.
Stepping Stones Museum for Children
New hire onboarding program.
Develop a comprehensive Three Month New Hire Onboarding Program that provides employees with the necessary knowledge, skills, and behaviors needed to become effective and engaged contributor to the museum.
Conduct Best Practices review to determine and identify best practices for onboarding programs including length of program. Assess current processes. Align program created with our mission, culture and strategic plan
- Recommend an onboarding process based on research of best practices.
- Determine how to best roll out program.
- Recommend strategies to obtain buy in from Senior Management.
- Identify ways management can assist with onboarding.
- Recommendations on training managers.
- Develop a guide or checklist for Human Resources to track progress.
Training and learning initiative.
Training and Learning globally has been identified as a void across all business units at Timex in 2016, based on a global engagement survey. The HR team at Timex took on the initiative of building training and learning capability in 2017. A new cloud based LMS system, Bridge-Instructure, was launched in December, 2017 to 756 global users in 13 countries. It took a year to develop, with an excess of 165 specific courses in the LMS Library.
Increase buy-in and employee usage to at least 50%.
- Strategy to promote and culturally change learning for Timex Group employees while at the same time, increase usage of LMS globally.
- High level implementation plan with recommendations and kept success factors.
City of Stamford Human Resources Reorganization Project
The Mayor of Stamford sought an organizational redesign of the Human Resource function for the City of Stamford that would facilitate desired changes in the Human Resources function 3 to 5 years from now.
Questions that were addressed include: Is the human resources function in the City of Stamford current in its size, approach and structure? Is the Human Resource Department managed properly? Where should the Human Resources Department be within the overall City structure?
The desire was to makes changes to the culture and structure of the Human Resource Department as a first step toward making changes to the culture of City Government in Stamford. The focus was on reinventing the structure, resources, services, and culture of human resources as a first step toward reinventing the structure, resources, services, and culture of Government functions Citywide. The Mayor saw the Human Resource Department as leading the cultural shift.
A number of critical issues were addressed, first in the Human Resource Department and then, eventually, in Government Services Citywide. These included the management of labor relations, managing the value city workers provide the city, proper training and development for all city workers but especially management level workers, and a focus on cutting edge talent management and performance management.
The human resource function in the City of Stamford was dealing with a prospective transition that many not-for-profit and for-profit organizations deal with...namely a shift from a human resource function that is a cost center or a “cost of doing business” to a human resource function that is a strategic business partner within the organization. Strategic business partner can be viewed in two ways: one, executing human resource functions more strategic, in line with the overall strategy of the organization, and, two, driving strategy formation and execution throughout the organization.
Sacred Heart University, the Welch College of Business & Technology and Master of Science in Human Resource Management program:
- Benchmarked Human Resource functions of other comparably sized city governments, not-for-profit organizations, and for-profit organizations.
- Developed a human resource strategy that moves the human resource function from a transactional, reactive model to a strategic, proactive model.
- Highlighted a performance management system and culture, developed a talent management system including a robust training and development function, and recommended cutting edge labor relations strategy.
LifeBridge Health Benefits Program Redesign Project
LifeBridge Community Services partnered with the Sacred Heart University, Masters of Science in Human Resource Management Capstone Research Class to address the dilemma many employers are facing relative to employer-sponsored health insurance. This project involved the development of a strategy to determine how to optimally offer medical insurance in the post Affordable Care Act (ACA) environment.
The MS-HRM Capstone team considered various options for offering medical insurance given the regulations in the ACA:
- Fully Insured – the employer pays a premium to a health insurance carrier to accept liability up to the limits defined within the plan and to administer claims payment.
- Self-Insured – the employer pays 100% of all medical claims. This option, when combined with a wellness component, is expected to perform well. However, the employer has to have the funds to support payment of all employee claims.
- Public Exchange – sole use of the public exchange, i.e., getting out of the business of offering health insurance to employees. However, the employer will pay a $2,000.00 federally mandated penalty for each employee enrolled in the public exchange.
- Private exchanges – use of a private exchange sponsored by a health insurance carrier, insurance broker, or other third party. Employees would choose from several options taking into consideration their medical needs and financial risk relative to deductible and co-pay options.
- Combination of self-insurance plus a consumer-driven private exchange – the employer may choose to pay medical claims (self-insure) up to a pre-determined threshold. Thereafter, the responsibility for claims payment belongs to the exchange.
The team also reviewed the entire ACA and noted additional consideration that Lifebridge needed to consider with regards to its health insurance redesign. The major additional consideration involved the “Cadillac tax” which will be implemented in 2018 for plans considered “benefit rich,” i.e., a 40% tax on premiums in excess of $10,200 for a single annual premium, and $27,500 for a family annual premium.
Fairfield County's Community Foundation
Fairfield County’s Community Foundation is in a period of change, moving from a traditional community foundation model to become more strategic and focused on community leadership work. As a small organization, we are limited in our ability to promote people, which could create a top-heavy organization. We also have limited funds for pay increases. We constantly seek ways to motivate and reward employees to ensure maximum engagement and productivity.
Sacred Heart University, the Welch College of Business & Technology & the MS-HRM Program:
Designed, develop, and implemented an employee engagement survey. The aim was to perform an initial survey, analyze the results, develop action plans to address any issues and establish a cycle for future surveys to measure progress.
The MS-HRM Capstone was chosen for the project so that the survey was administered by an outside group ensuring confidentiality, and that individual survey results were not shared with the Community Foundation.
The Capstone Team successfully:
- Gain an understanding of the Foundations mission, vision, values, strategic direction and human capital objectives.
- Researched best practices in performing employee engagement surveys.
- Developed survey questions to assess level of engagement.
- Administered the survey, collected and analyzed the results.
- Presented results to the Community Foundation’s Leadership Team and made recommendations to address areas in need of improvement.
Wakeman Boys & Girls Club
Wakeman Boys & Girls Club is a non-profit organization serving nearly 4000 youth in 1st-12th grade annually through 100 programs, leagues, camps, events, and drop in activities. Wakeman does not have a Human Resources Director or any policies/procedures for processes of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, evaluating, retaining, disciplining, and terminating employees.
The MS-HRM Capstone Team at Sacred Heart’s Welch College of Business & Technology:
- Developed and recommended guidelines of policies and procedures for the core HR processes. These guidelines were based on best practices for non-profit organizations, particular youth serving organizations, in accordance with State and Federal law.
The team researched and developed recommendations of policies and procedures for:
- A single employment application to replace three current applications used by the organization
- An interviewing guide for supervisors responsible for hiring personnel working in positions of youth development and positions of management
- A conducing references checklist
- An at-will employee agreement for new employees
- An employee performance management process
- A drug testing policy and procedure
- A discipline/termination procedure for employees in supervisory roles
- An identification of areas requiring variances for staff who are minors
- A review of volunteer management procures related to relevant HR area
The Affinion Group
Affinion, a global leader in loyalty and engagement solutions, designs, administers and fulfills loyalty and engagement programs that strengthen and expand the value of relationships for our leading clients around the globe.
The Affinion Group asked the MS-HRM Capstone Team to complete best practice review and determine appropriate framework to use when conducting and revamping all Affinion Global HR Policies and Practices. Once the appropriate framework was approved by Affinion, the Team matched current Global HR Policies and Practices into the framework and determined actions needed to align current state to future state. The aim was to develop a number of simple, clear and comprehensive new HR policies and practices as identified.
Child & Family Guidance Center
The Child & Family Guidance Center, is a child-centered, family-focused, and community-based agency that offers high-quality mental health care and behavioral supports to children under the age of 18 and their families.
The Center asked the MS-HRM Capstone Team to conducted extensive research on Performance Management Frameworks and Performance Appraisal formats and Systems. In order to provide recommendations and supporting material to support the implementation of a new Performance Management System to include the new Performance Appraisal. The implemented Performance Management System supported the alignment of organizational values and goals to the desired organizational and employee performance.
5 Great Master’s in Human Resources Project Topics
- Corporate Importance of HR
- Employee Retention Strategies
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Worker Evaluation and Feedback Cycle
- Common HR Challenges
Before fulfilling all of the requirements needed to graduate, most students seeking a master’s degree in human resources will need to complete a capstone project. These are fairly complex and lengthy engagements that require in-depth research, analysis, and reporting on a specific, pre-approved topic. So, what are some of the best topics that could be explored?
1. Corporate Importance of HR
Looking into the importance of the human resource department to the company’s overall standing or performance is a great idea for a capstone project. This is because it has all the necessary criteria needed to make an outstanding report. First, it allows the student to conduct a large amount of research since this question is fairly common in the market. Then, it makes it easy to obtain first-hand insight from current HR operatives who can comment on the matter. Finally, it is easy to quantify as it can be depicted via productivity or even salary figures.
2. Employee Retention Strategies
According to Forbes , employee retention issues could lead to a long-term lack of talented workforce and higher hiring competitiveness in the market. For the unfamiliar, the retention of workers is defined as the firm’s ability to keep the same employees around for as long as possible. A lot of workplaces often fail to do so and see high employee turnover. A capstone project focused on this area could dissect the reasons why people leave their jobs and how such issues can be prevented. After all, most high-level HR leaders will have to answer similar questions as a part of their job.
3. Diversity in the Workplace
With the rise of globalization, one of the trends that has infiltrated into practically every industry on the planet is diversity. Just consider, for instance, the number of individuals who might be working somewhere far from home. The upbringing has fallen to the very bottom of the list of things that employees can consider when hiring someone. Instead, they are legally mandated to simply focus on the applicant’s skills and experiences. So, someone finishing their master’s degree in human resources with a capstone project on this topic could analyze assimilation strategies and intercultural communication.
4. Worker Evaluation and Feedback Cycle
One of the leading reasons for employees’ lack of abilities that are needed to do basic job duties in the absence of formal training and evaluation. Usually, the evaluation part of the process is missing as companies often do not have formal guidelines requiring everyone to be reviewed and given feedback. Fortunately, this gives HR students a great topic that could explore issues such as lack of guidance that facilitates high burnout rates. Burnout causes employees to quit. After all, both of those could cause a significant drop in the company’s success.
5. Common HR Challenges
Finally, one could always look into some of the most common challenges that are faced by the HR workers. These can include an overview of problems such as:
- lack of internal controls
- high employee turnover
- sky-rocketing dissatisfaction rates
Thus, the overall length of the project will not be too troublesome. The student can break down the engagement into a few different sub-sections with varying goals. Not to mention that doing research and first-hand interviews on these issues could be very interesting.
Related Resource: 20 Most Affordable Online Bachelor’s in Foreign Language
Of course, the list of great ideas goes on as the HR field is extremely broad and accounts for dozens of different job duties. Nonetheless, those finishing up a master’s degree in human resources and in need of a capstone project idea should look over the previously described five.
- Data Science | All Courses
- PGP in Data Science and Business Analytics Program from Maryland
- M.Sc in Data Science – University of Arizona
- M.Sc in Data Science – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Learn Python Programming – Coding Bootcamp Online
- ACP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- PCP in Data Science – IIM Kozhikode
- Advanced Program in Data Science Certification Training from IIIT-B
- PMP Certification Training | PMP Online Course
- CSM Course | Scrum Master Certification Training
- PCP in HRM and Analytics – IIM Kozhikode
- Product Management Certification – Duke CE
- PGP in Management – IMT Ghaziabad
- Software Engineering | All Courses
- M.Sc in CS – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Software Development
- Full Stack Development Certificate Program from Purdue University
- Blockchain Certification Program from Purdue University
- Cloud Native Backend Development Program from Purdue University
- Cybersecurity Certificate Program from Purdue University
- MBA & DBA | All Courses
- Master of Business Administration – IMT & LBS
- Executive MBA SSBM
- Global Doctor of Business Administration
- Global MBA from Deakin Business School
- Machine Learning | All Courses
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIITB
- Certificate in ML and Cloud – IIT Madras
- Executive PGP in Machine Learning & AI – IIITB
- ACP in ML & Deep Learning – IIIT Bangalore
- ACP in Machine Learning & NLP – IIIT Bangalore
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIT M
- Digital Marketing | All Courses
- ACP in Customer Centricity
- Digital Marketing & Communication – MICA
- Business Analytics | All Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Program
- Artificial Intelligences US
- Blockchain Technology US
- Business Analytics US
- Data Science US
- Digital Marketing US
- Management US
- Product Management US
- Software Development US
- Executive Programme in Data Science – IIITB
- Master Degree in Data Science – IIITB & IU Germany
- ACP in Cloud Computing
- ACP in DevOp
- ACP in Cyber Security
- ACP in Big Data
- ACP in Blockchain Technology
- Master in Cyber Security – IIITB & IU Germany
11 Exciting MBA HR Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners 
He is a Growth Hacker, Digital Marketer & Blogger. He loves solving problems of scale and long term digital strategy.
Table of Contents
In this Article, you will learn 11 Exciting MBA HR Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners 
- Analysis of Satisfaction Level of Employees in The Telecom Sector.
- A Study on The Various Employee Welfare Schemes at FMCG.
- Analysis of Employee Training Needs in Banking Sector
- Employer Branding Strategies in Struggling Companies
- Analysis of The Performance Appraisal & Bonus Payments
- HR Policies And Implementation at BPO
- Career Progression and Planning & The Impact on Employees in Quick Food Chains
- Employee Retention Strategies
- Role of women in Top Management Positions and its impact on company leadership.
- Employee Engagement Strategies in Information Technology Companies
- Analysis on How Executive Search Firms Find The Right Candidates for Leadership Roles?
Read more to know each in detail.
MBA in HR often has many projects to enhance your learning experience. These projects will allow one to apply theoretical concepts in real-life scenarios. MBA in HR often has a number of projects to enhance your overall learning experience. You will learn to apply concepts and theories you learn during the program and thus improve your overall learning. In India, there is a good scope for MBA in HR . We take a look at some of the best and unique project topics that you can select during your MBA in HR program.
MBA in HR Top Project Ideas
1. Analysis of Satisfaction Level of Employees in The Telecom Sector.
Telecom is a crucial sector employing lakhs of employees. Some of the top brands like Airtel, Jio & Vodafone-Idea work in this sector. This sector is one of the competitive sectors in India with cutthroat competition. The work environments are known to be stressful and the work is tedious. A stressful and tedious work environment is common. So what is the satisfaction level of employees in this sector?
You can also check out our free courses offered by upGrad under IT technology.
The subtopics in the project could entail the impact of globalisation in the telecom sector. And with the advent of competitors in the market, each company tries is sitting at an edge. This is directly proportional to the stress on the workforce. As they are the wheels of the company. Also, another sub-topic could be how the presence of competitors is contributing to the attrition rate of the companies, employees have more options to choose from and would be naturally choosing that company that is employee-centric. This is one of the hot HR related project topics .
Our Learners also read: HR courses online free !
2. A Study on The Various Employee Welfare Schemes at FMCG.
India has many premium & well-known brands in the fast-moving consumer goods sector. They employ lakhs of people with a lot of employee-centric welfare schemes. How have these schemes helped them retain employees for long periods with a very low attrition rate?
How do welfare schemes contribute to retaining employees contributing to the low attrition rate? This is also a very relevant HR project for MBA.
The subtopics of research in this project could be
- A comparison between the FMCG companies and the other companies.
- A comparative case study of the difference between the policies of the FMCG or any other two big companies.
- Anonymous testimonials of the employees of these two respective sets of companies mention how the welfare schemes impact their lifestyle.
- Differentiator factors contribute to low attrition and high attrition rate.
3. Analysis of Employee Training Needs in Banking Sector
Banking is constantly changing in India every year and people in the bank are more consumer-facing and have to deal with millions of consumers many of whom have little or limited knowledge of banking services. Banking is an ever-evolving sector in India, banking professionals are consumer-centric. Training remains constant for employees to service the needs of the customers.
Also, Check out our Advanced Certification in HRM from LIBA
This also means all the employees need to be trained at regular intervals to service the needs of all these customers. What would be the employee training needs in banks?
The subtopics for this HR project could be-
- Behavioral segmentation of the types of customers depending upon the geography.
- Common problem areas the customers come up with and ways to handle those.
- How to deal with tough customers?
- Do’s and Don’t to enhance customer satisfaction
Read: Check out the Scope of MBA for IT professionals
4. Employer Branding Strategies in Struggling Companies
Employer branding helps to position the brand as the number one place to work among students and potential employees. How will you convince people to join struggling companies using various employer branding strategies?
Employer branding helps position the brand as a very good workplace. This creates a reputation among students and job seekers. This is one of the strong MBA HR project topics .
The sub-topics could include the following-
- How to create USP for a company to create that into a brand.
- How and why welfare schemes should be communicated and branded.
- How to utlise networking channels through LinkedIn.
- How to make it look real by putting real employees as the brand ambassador.
Check Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing from MICA
5. Analysis of The Performance Appraisal & Bonus Payments
Is the appraisal system structured to reward the best performers in a fair manner or there are gaps? Does the company distribute bonuses fairly among its workforce during good business years? This was among the good HR topics for research project 2021 and it is relevant today as well.
The sub-topics could include-
- Case study of two companies- as to how they approach appraisals, what are their KRA management strategies.
- Case Study on how the employees of these two sets of companies perceive the appraisal. If they are satisfied, feel that it is fair, etc.
- How does appraisal impact the attrition rate of companies?
- Commonly used strategies for appraisal.
Learn online MBA courses from the World’s top Universities. Earn Masters, Executive PGP, or Advanced Certificate Programs to fast-track your career.
6. HR Policies And Implementation at BPO
BPO is a very common concept in India where one company outsources its business processes to another company which helps it operate the business successfully. To operate better, one business outsources its business to another company. Employees work in shifts to match diverse timelines and business processes. What are the HR Policies applicable at BPO and how are they different from other companies? How are these HR policies implemented? These are pertinent questions that need to be asked. This makes for a good HR project topic.
The subtopics could be:
- Job satisfaction among BPO employees.
- Factors contributing to the fear of losing a job.
- Attrition Rate and factors causing it.
Read: Career in marketing and its scope in the US market.
7. Career Progression and Planning & The Impact on Employees in Quick Food Chains
Career Progression is an important motivator for employees to work hard and increase their productivity. Career progression is a big motivation behind increased productivity among employees. Career progression often means better pay, better job role , and more respect. How is employee-centric career progression and planning done in the fast-food chain industry?
- Impact of employees on food delivery duration.
- How global companies are competing with the national companies in the food delivery chain.
- Why do employees choose to join, attrite, or stay in the company?
- Impact of food delivery employees in growing a company.
- The job satisfaction rate for food delivery employees.
- Career Progression scenario of the food delivery employees.
This is one of the good MBA HR project topics .
Our learners also read : MBA job opportunities !
8. Employee Retention Strategies
Tata Group is one of the biggest employers in India employing lakhs of people. Tata group is known to have the lowest attrition rate and employees retention strategies have been very successful. Low attrition and successful employee retention strategies are the core of the Tata Group. Besides, Tata Group has many employee benefit programs that have motivated employees. How have these strategies been implemented and what has made them so successful? This is one of the good HR related project topics.
Also, Check out online degree programs at upGrad.
9. Role of women in Top Management Positions and its impact on company leadership.
The year 2019-2020 has seen a number of women being elevated to top roles within top organizations. As this positive trend continues, some industries still see fewer women at the top. What is the role of women and what impact has it had on the leadership and management at these companies?
What kind of role have women played and what impact has it had on the leadership and management at these companies?
- The role of women in the top management.
- Impact the women leader brings to a company.
- Case studies between two sets of companies one where the CEO is a female and the other where the CEO is a male.
- Comparison between quarter numbers for a female and a male CEO.
- What are the contributing factors behind the gender gap in top management positions?
Digital Marketing Free courses to Learn
10. Employee Engagement Strategies in Information Technology Companies
Employee engagement plays a big role in employee satisfaction. It keeps them happy and solves their grievances and engagement. Information technology companies require long working hours with quality work. What type of employee engagement strategies would work here?
- Contributing factor behind late woring hours.
- Contrbutiingfactors behind attritionrate.
- Reasons why long-tenured employees stayed.
- Comparative case study between two set of IT companies
- A comparative case study can include, employee welfare, grievance, leave, appraisal, etc. polices.
Check out the scope and career options in HR in the USA.
11. Analysis on How Executive Search Firms Find The Right Candidates for Leadership Roles?
Lots of companies generally outsource hiring for leadership roles to executive search firms. These search firms excel at finding the right candidates for leadership roles. How do they manage to do this? What are the methods that they follow?
The sub-topics can include-
- Legacy of leadership roles.
- Contributing factors behind the choosing any candidate for leadership positions
- Commonalities of atleast five recent leaders in the firm.
MBA Programs in India
An MBA enhances the brand value of a professional increasing its marketability. It affects the quality and quantity of job opportunities. Lockdown has made many reputed institutions offer their MBA programs online. There are exciting career options after MBA in HR. The projects we discussed, makes for good HR projects for MBA .
You have the opportunity to choose from the MBA programs offered by top business schools. upGrad, India’s one of the top and trusted higher online learning can help you achieve your aim. It can help you apply for an MBA from Liverpool Business School offering to choose from the six specialisations such as marketing, HR, and many more.
Industry and Capstone projects will help you to apply learned concepts in a practical real-life scenarios. It definitely adds value to your learning experience but also industry-relevant learning gives you an edge such as practical application of marketing concepts that various brands have used. upGrad also offers individual mentoring sessions with industry leaders from various domains. You will get 360-degree career support and placement assistance throughout the MBA program. The assistance will help you to apply for a job with some of the top brands.
upGrad industry experts will mentor and guide you to build your personal brand. They will also review your resume and LinkedIn which will help you in applying for many marketing and business roles across brands.
If you are a working professional or a student, you can do an MBA in HR while being at your place and at your own pace. At upGrad, we aim to move you up in your career with specializations from top universities. You get to learn from the faculty of Liverpool Business School and industry experts and get hands-on knowledge in HR specialization.
With upGrad, you get to learn from the best faculty and experienced industry experts. Earn a global MBA in HR without quitting your job. You will be trained in the discipline with one-on-one interaction with the faculty and industry experts from top colleges.
What is an MBA in HR?
The MBA specialty in Human Resource Management helps students to hone their overall management abilities as well as their knowledge and comprehension of human resource practices. The curriculum includes a variety of Human Resource Management courses as well as cultural, social, and economic variables that affect employee relationships. A job in human resource management necessitates an understanding of human relationships. They must adapt their operating style to the demands of their employees, comprehend the various responsibilities, and give strategic planning via people development. All of this necessitates the HR professional's ability to lead, negotiate, and communicate effectively.
What are the responsibilities of a professional with a degree in MBA(HR)?
Human resource is the part of an organization that deals with employees being hired, trained, orientated, and evaluated. A professional with a degree in MBA(HR) is in charge of the company's structure, morality, motivations, and overall employee involvement. They are in charge of conducting interviews, selecting candidates, assisting managers in their training, arranging meetings, preparing pay and incentives, as well as managing employee welfare and labor problems. Individuals who are adept at dealing with others may find that an MBA in HR is suitable for them. HR specialists are needed in all industries to settle and handle tasks such as employee hiring, benefits, compensation, salary settlement, training & development, and maintaining job performance, as well as ensuring that these activities are carried out in accordance with business policies.
What is the scope of professionals with an HR degree?
Professionals with HR degrees can work as HR Generalists or HR Specialists to begin their careers. They may be expected to recruit new employees, aid in job matching, coordinate retraining efforts, or handle employee benefit programs. HR experts are employed by many types of businesses, from tiny enterprises to huge domestic and international companies. Consumer goods, retail, pharmaceutical, restaurant, publishing, telecommunications, and other businesses employ HR professionals. Multiple human resource managers are common in large corporations. Human resource graduates work for universities, colleges, and technical institutions, as well as schools, boards, and elementary, middle, and high schools.
What are some of the job profiles for MBA (HR)?
Recruitment Coordinator, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Coordinator Recruiter, Human Resources Generalist, Employees Relations Manager, Human Resources Manager Labour Relations Specialist Recruitment Manager Director of Human Resources
What are the top companies that recruit for MBA (HR)?
American Express, NYKAA, Flipkart, Zomato HDFC, Capgemini, Pwc, IBM
What is an HR Analyst?
HR Professionals maintain the company culture, payroll, hiring, performances, etc. With the advent of Data and AI they can work with this big data efficiently. HR Analysts collect and track the information. They perform research, conduct studies, and prepare reports. HR Analysts aim to provide insight into each process by gathering data and then using it to make relevant decisions about how to improve the processes. To begin a career as an HR Analyst, having Data Analyst knowledge is a prerequisite.
What are the top skills to become an HR professional?
Business Operations, Project Management , General IT skills, Decision Making Compile and interpret data, Teamwork ,Communication.
Is MBA(HR) demand in India?
As a company grows so does the demand for HR solutions. It is one of the most in-demand specialisations in the country. Most prominent companies recruit HR professionals. They can fetch a salary package from 2-10 lakhs per annum. With the increase in experience and skills, the salary packages also grow.
Get Global MBA from India #GharSeGlobal
Leave a comment, cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Our Trending MBA Courses
- MBA (Global) Deakin Business School & IMT
- Global MBA Liverpool Business School
- NMIMS MBA Executive with Specialisation in Business Analytics
- MBA From Golden Gate University
- Job-linked Advanced General Management from IMT Ghaziabad
- MBA (Global) Deakin Business School
Our Popular MBA Course
Get Free Consultation
Mba skills to master.
- MBA in Finance Courses
- MBA in HR Courses
- MBA in Marketing Courses
- Introduction to FinTech Courses
- MBA in Agriculture Courses
- MBA in Operations Management Courses
- MBA in International Business Courses
- MBA in IT Management Courses
- MBA In Healthcare Management Courses
- MBA in General Management Courses
- MBA Supply Chain Management Courses
- MBA in Entrepreneurship Courses
- MBA in Project Management Courses
Sample SOP for MBA: Format, Samples & Tips
Average MBA in Finance Salary In India 
Sustainability of MBA in 2023? How Does it Look?
Start your upskilling journey now, get a free personalised counselling session..
Schedule 1:1 free counselling
Talk to a career expert
Explore Free Courses
Data Science & Machine Learning
Build your foundation in one of the hottest industry of the 21st century
Build essential technical skills to move forward in your career in these evolving times
Get insights from industry leaders and career counselors and learn how to stay ahead in your career
Master industry-relevant skills that are required to become a leader and drive organizational success
Advance your career in the field of marketing with Industry relevant free courses
Kickstart your career in law by building a solid foundation with these relevant free courses.
Register for a demo course, talk to our counselor to find a best course suitable to your career growth.
Human Resources Management (HRM) Capstone Project Examples
Process of egg donation.
starting at just $16/page
Conducting an Interview Capstone Project
Couldn't find the right human resources management (hrm) capstone project example.
- Child Care Food Program
- Community Kitchen Academy
- Food Access
- Homelessness Assistance
- Temporary Housing
- Crisis Fuel Assistance
- After Hours Crisis Assistance
- Heating Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Home Visiting
- Classroom Services
- High School Programming
- Head Start Staff Professional Development
- Tax Preparation
- Personal Finances
- Micro Business Development
- Homeowners & Renters
- Landlords & Contractors
- Find a Ride
- Savings & Credit
- Financial & Energy Coaching
- Brook Street High School
- Leadership & Board
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Annual Report
- COVID-19 Response
Join Our Amazing Team!
Why work for capstone community action.
Are you passionate about bettering the lives of Vermonters? Do you enjoy making a difference with the work you do? If you answered, YES, Capstone Community Action has an opportunity for you.
Our team shares a deep commitment to our mission of helping vulnerable Vermonters. We offer the hope people need and the dignity everyone deserves through opportunity, education, and vital assistance. This commitment helps us maintain a dynamic culture based on hard work, team work, and fun!
At Capstone Community Action, we care about people. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy coming to work each day, knowing you are valued and supported. If you are team oriented and community focused, we want to hear from you!
Perks and Benefits
We take care of our employees in more ways than one.
Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverages, flexible spending accounts, and life insurance. We offer a generous and flexible monthly PTO plan, and incentivized wellness program that encourages team members to take time off. We believe that quality time outside the office is vital to our employees’ wellbeing. We also believe that a part of that wellbeing is investing in the future of our employees through our 4% 401(k) match.
Capstone also offers supplemental insurance options through AFLAC and Liberty Mutual, an employee assistance plan, possible student loan forgiveness, and ample support for professional development.
How To Apply
Submit a letter of interest and resume referencing the job title and how you heard about the opportunity to:
[email protected] or by mail to: Capstone Community Action, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 20 Gable Place Barre, VT 05641
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Weatherization Technician (Barre)
3E Thermal Project Services Manager (Barre)
3E Thermal Project Services Associate (Barre)
- Housing Counselor (Lamoille)
Children & Families
Substitute Teachers, Head Start (Lamoille & Barre)
Substitute Cook, Head Start (Lamoille & Barre)
Preschool Collaboration Home Visitor, Head Start (Barre)
Infant Toddler Home Visitor, Head Start (Bradford)
- Infant Toddler Home Visitor, Head Start (Lamoille)
Preschool Teaching Assistant, Head Start (Barre)
I nfant Toddler Teaching Assistant, Head Start (Barre)
Capstone Community Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. Applications from women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and people from diverse cultural backgrounds are encouraged. Qualifications for positions within Capstone Community Action are determined by the duties and responsibilities of the position itself.
- Career / Labor / Human Resources
Human Resource Recruitment Human Resources Capstone Project
Pages: 11 (3223 words) · Bibliography Sources: 8 · File: .docx · Level: Master's · Topic: Careers
TOPIC: Capstone Project on Human Resource Recruitment Human Resources Assignment
Two Ordering Options:
- To download this paper immediately , it takes only 2 minutes to subscribe. You can individually download any of our 2,000,000+ private & exclusive papers, 24/7! You'll also receive a permanent, 10% discount on custom writing. (After you pay and log-in, the "Download Full Paper" link will instantly download any paper(s) that you wish!)
- One of our highly experienced experts will write a brand new, 100% unique paper matching the exact specifications and topic that you provide! You'll be the only person on the planet to receive the one-of-a-kind paper that we write for you! Use code "Save10" to save 10% on your 1st order!
Download the perfectly formatted MS Word file!
We'll follow your exact instructions! Chat with the writer 24/7.
Human Resources Policies and Guidelines Term Paper …
Human Resources Policies and Guidelines Policies and Procedures Recruitment and Selection Procedure Policy Statement on Recruitment and Selection The purpose of this recruitment and selection policy is to ensure compliance…
Pages: 8 (2702 words) · Type: Term Paper · Bibliography Sources: 8
Recruitment Plan Term Paper …
Recruitment Plan The airline industry is perhaps one of the most volatile industries in the world. It is an industry whose way of doing business is constantly changing due largely…
Pages: 4 (970 words) · Type: Term Paper · Style: APA · Bibliography Sources: 6
Human Resources Management Term Paper …
Human Resource Management Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is a term used by the federal government to refer to employment practices that ensure nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion,…
Pages: 8 (2578 words) · Type: Term Paper · Bibliography Sources: 6
Human Resource Management the First Organized Employment Research Paper …
Human Resource Management The first organized employment structures were formed during the Industrial Revolution, as mechanized work was introduced and the need for labor force in factories increased. From that…
Pages: 8 (2206 words) · Type: Research Paper · Bibliography Sources: 6
Recruitment and Selection the Mss Hotel Thesis …
Recruitment & Selection The MSS Hotel is in the process of examining their recruitment, selection and placement processes. The company has an established process, but feels the current economic environment…
Pages: 6 (2184 words) · Type: Thesis · Style: APA · Bibliography Sources: 15
View other related papers >>
View 200+ other related papers >>
How to Cite "Human Resource Recruitment Human Resources" Capstone Project in a Bibliography:
Mon, Mar 6, 2023
- 5-Day Trial for $8.97
- Write a Paper for Me!
- Download 175K Essays
- Paper Topics
- Paper Editing Service
- Writing Samples
- Essay Writing Tutorials
- Info / FAQ / Guarantee
- Beware of Copycats!
- Listen to our radio ad!
- Text (super fast):
EssayTown.com © and ™ 2001–2023. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Privacy
- TEXT: 1-65O-585-OOO5
- Avoid Copycats!
- Listen to our radio music ad
- Online Degree Explore Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees
- MasterTrack™ Earn credit towards a Master’s degree
- University Certificates Advance your career with graduate-level learning
- Top Courses
- Join for Free
Welcome to the HRM Capstone
4.8 (615 ratings)
24K Students Enrolled
Course 5 of 5 in the Human Resource Management: HR for People Managers Specialization
This specialization provides a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management, with a focus on understanding managerial choices and constraints, acquiring and onboarding talent, managing employee performance, and rewarding employees. The capstone project provides learners with the opportunity to apply these key principles and practices to a real-world workplace (including a learner's own workplace if desired). Specifically, the capstone project will involve identifying the key human resources challenges for a workplace--including the most pressing motivational, selection, performance evaluation, and reward issues. And for each of these areas, learners will devise a multi-step action plan for addressing the challenges identified.
Skills You'll Learn
Human Resources (HR), Compensation Analysis, Performance Management
- 5 stars 87.64%
- 4 stars 9.43%
- 3 stars 0.97%
- 2 stars 0.65%
- 1 star 1.30%
Feb 13, 2023
Learned a lot and the most important thing is to understand the concepts to be conveyed to the students. Continue with new ideas and innovate in line with changing times and conditions.
Mar 15, 2018
Definitely more work load than previous but love how they review everything in this course .glad I’m finished all courses and earning my certificate !!! Definitely worth it at price.
From the lesson
Welcome and Getting Started
The capstone project provides you with the opportunity to apply the key principles and practices presented in the four courses of the HRM specialization to a real-world workplace. In this first module, you will get acquainted with the overall expectations of this capstone course and identify the work unit that will be the focus of their your capstone project.
John W. Budd
Explore our Catalog
Join for free and get personalized recommendations, updates and offers., coursera footer, start or advance your career.
- Google Data Analyst
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate
- Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate
- Google IT Support
- Google Project Management
- Google UX Design
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Architect
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst
- IBM Data Analyst
- IBM Data Engineering
- IBM Data Science
- IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer
- IBM Machine Learning
- Intuit Bookkeeping
- Meta Front-End Developer
- DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate
- SAS Programmer Professional Certificate
- Launch your career
- Prepare for a certification
- Advance your career
- How to Identify Python Syntax Errors
- How to Catch Python Exceptions
- See all Programming Tutorials
Popular Courses and Certifications
- Free Courses
- Artificial Intelligence Courses
- Blockchain Courses
- Computer Science Courses
- Cursos Gratis
- Cybersecurity Courses
- Data Analysis Courses
- Data Science Courses
- English Speaking Courses
- Full Stack Web Development Courses
- Google Courses
- Human Resources Courses
- Learning English Courses
- Microsoft Excel Courses
- Product Management Courses
- Project Management Courses
- Python Courses
- SQL Courses
- Agile Certifications
- CAPM Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Data Analytics Certifications
- Scrum Master Certifications
- See all courses
Popular collections and articles
- Free online courses you can finish in a day
- Popular Free Courses
- Business Jobs
- Cybersecurity Jobs
- Entry-Level IT Jobs
- Data Analyst Interview Questions
- Data Analytics Projects
- How to Become a Data Analyst
- How to Become a Project Manager
- Project Manager Interview Questions
- Python Programming Skills
- Strength and Weakness in Interview
- What Does a Data Analyst Do
- What Does a Software Engineer Do
- What Is a Data Engineer
- What Is a Data Scientist
- What Is a Product Designer
- What Is a Scrum Master
- What Is a UX Researcher
- How to Get a PMP Certification
- PMI Certifications
- Popular Cybersecurity Certifications
- Popular SQL Certifications
- Read all Coursera Articles
Earn a degree or certificate online
- Google Professional Certificates
- Professional Certificates
- See all certificates
- Bachelor's Degrees
- Master's Degrees
- Computer Science Degrees
- Data Science Degrees
- MBA & Business Degrees
- Data Analytics Degrees
- Public Health Degrees
- Social Sciences Degrees
- Management Degrees
- BA vs BS Degree
- What is a Bachelor's Degree?
- 11 Good Study Habits to Develop
- How to Write a Letter of Recommendation
- 10 In-Demand Jobs You Can Get with a Business Degree
- Is a Master's in Computer Science Worth it?
- See all degree programs
- Coursera India
- Coursera UK
- Coursera Mexico
- What We Offer
- Coursera Plus
- MasterTrack® Certificates
- For Enterprise
- For Government
- Become a Partner
- Coronavirus Response
- Beta Testers
- Teaching Center
- Modern Slavery Statement
Explore and pick the best Human Resources Degrees in HR
5 Capstone ideas for a Master’s in Organizational Behavior
Master’s in organizational behavior capstone projects.
- Theory into Practice
- Diversity- Benefits and Obstacles
- Policy and Procedure: Introducing Change
- The Use of Assumption-Planning for New Businesses
- Benefits of Servant-Leadership
Most Master’s in Organizational Behavior programs require a culminating project. At the end of an intensive period of learning it may be difficult to think of a creative and purposeful presentation, let alone to decide how to organize and present the project. Since the purpose of the venture is to display graduate competencies, it must not be too involved, nor too simplistic. Here are five ideas for projects in organizational behavior.
Related Resource: 50 Most Affordable Master’s in Organizational Behavior Degree Programs
1. Theory into Practice
The most direct of culminating projects might be to simply select a theory of Organizational Behavior and show how utilizing the policy affects businesses. Students might even select one isolated case study. The study might include attitudes and cultural differences related to the policy that employees bring to the workplace; groups that form; the influence of managerial attitudes; and the kinds of resources that are available to enforce the policy. One possibility for such a project might be a company policy on addictions and treatment.
2. Diversity-Benefits and Obstacles
This project would be possible studying organizations in large cities with diverse populations, small homogenous companies in rural areas, or contrasting the two. Demonstrated benefits of diversity are increased company morale, a broader base for interaction with the community which improves community relations, and differing perspectives on problem-solving. Obstacles to diversity impact company employee attitudes and behaviors as well. Some of these might be bigotry, misunderstandings arising out of poor communication and resistance to change. Smallbusiness.chron.com says that diversity includes racial differences, but also gender, age, religion, and sexual orientation. A good capstone might look at these issues, suggest ways to implement diversity, and then proceed to interview employees and to look at spreadsheets of financial health following the implementation to assess the impact of diversity.
3. Policy and Procedure: Introducing Change
Similar to the Theory into Practice project, this capstone would identify one policy instituted in an organization, discuss why it was initiated, and investigate the effectiveness related to employee satisfaction and profit gain or loss. Students might only deal with the policy as it is implemented or suggest changes that might make it more successful. Additionally, a good project would look at resistance to the policy, if there was any, and suggest ways of making transitions easier in the company culture.
4. The Use of Assumption-Planning for New Businesses
Most corporate bodies plan for the future by looking at past performance. New businesses don’t have statistical or anecdotal information upon which to base future plans. This project would look at the type of assumptions which are used to build plans like trends, market competition, product comparisons and others, and then follow the assumptions to procedures and outcomes. Which assumptions work, and which don’t? How did the changes impact the always-volatile finances of a start-up?
5. Benefits of Servant Leadership
The term “servant-leader” is trending in today’s business world. It refers to a leader who takes the needs of the group into account before he considers his own needs. The model began as a religious concept and today is being taught in universities and business courses worldwide. What are some of the differences that distinguish this type of leadership and how does it affect workplace relationships? Students taking on this project might consider interviews of managers, owners, and employees as resources for the benefits of this style of leadership.
Many different issues affect the way organizations function including workplace relationships. The ideas in this article could be used as presented, or they might act as springboards to other projects. Ultimately, the success of a capstone in a Master’s in Organizational Behavior depends upon the understanding and competence of the student presenting it.
LIFE AT CSA+CAPSTONE
Careers with csa+capstone.
In July 2021, Capstone was acquired by Client Solution Architects (CSA). Both CSA and Capstone grew from successful small, 8(a) businesses to graduated mid-tier companies. Joining together has expanded our team of doers, innovators and creators, allowing us to have a greater positive impact on our federal clients across the globe. Join our purpose-driven organization. Search CSA+Capstone careers in the United States and abroad. You will be redirected to CSA’s career website.
Contact Us Today! 877.347.3312
Excellence in All We Do: Communication | Service Delivery | Attitude
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Battery Energy Storage System Support Services
- What OSHA Has To Say
- Plant Turnaround Support
- Capstone Asset Protection Services
- Utility Contract Fire Resource Programs
- Construction and Vegetation Management Fire Support
- Government Support
COME JOIN THE GMR TEAM
Careers at capstone, capstone fire & safety management.
It started in 1998 as a small family-owned operation. Today, we are part of the Global Medical Response family of solutions. We employ thousands of skilled, dedicated, and highly regarded Firefighters, EMTs, Rescue Technicians and Chief Officers throughout the United States. We operate in complex industrial facilities, rural and urban communities. We are industry experts in wildland fire prevention and suppression efforts, technical and confined space projects, and on-site industrial fire protection services.
Our company offers exciting and challenging opportunities for those interested in bringing the highest level of professionalism, technical expertise, and customer service to our organization and customers.
Your recruiting and application process will be submitted through the Global Medical Response, Rural Metro branded web page. To view Capstone specific job opportunities, search “Capstone” in the Key Word Search.
Whether you are beginning your career, tired of retirement, or looking for a company to call home, Capstone creates an environment where you can thrive. Our tuition reimbursement program and promote-from-within hiring strategy work to ensure continued professional growth for our employees.
Come check us out and see why our customers call us the best in the industry!
The Capstone Way Our Cultural Philosophy
Download your copy of the Capstone Services Brochure to learn more about the industries we serve.
Medical/dental /vision insurance, paid time off, benefits of employment.
Your health and well-being are important to us. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, vacation time, and 401k benefits.
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc, is full-service, third party property management firm. Founded in 1969, Capstone is one of the largest third-party property management firms in the nation, with a portfolio extending to nearly 80 cities.
Since 1969, Capstone Real Estate services has sought to enhance our clients’ investments by creating quality living and working environments. We have built our reputation around hands-on property management and we remain committed to providing the highest standards of service and integrity to our clients.
At Capstone, we make sure our employees are well taken care of and recognize their hard work and dedication are the driving force behind our success.
Capstone Logistics Jobs in Fremont
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
Popular Jobs on Glassdoor
Expert career advice.
Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career
Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier
Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter
Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist
How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job
Know Your Worth™. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market.
- California State University, East Bay
- Subject Specialists
- Writing your Thesis or Capstone
- Find Articles
- Construction Management
Resources for Writing your Thesis
On this page, you will find resources that will help you write your thesis or your capstone project. The links below will take you to online resources that may help with your citation and research, while the books linked may help you understand how to better write science-related papers.
If you would like some more in-depth help with your writing, please contact SCAA about setting up a writing tutor appointment or about how to make use of their online writing lab.
- Purdue OWL: APA Formatting and Style Guide If you have any questions about how to do an APA citation or how to format your paper, check here first - your questions may already have an answer!
- RefMe A free, web-based citation manager tool. Allows you to add citations easily and quickly. Can export projects to Word, let's you work collaboratively as well.
- Zotero Another citation management tool. Allows you to create shared libraries with others. Has a standalone application you can download.
- << Previous: Construction Management
- Last Updated: Dec 15, 2022 6:20 PM
- URL: https://library.csueastbay.edu/engr
Specifically, the capstone project will involve identifying the key human resources challenges for a workplace--including the most pressing motivational, selection, performance evaluation, and reward issues. And for each of these areas, learners will devise a multi-step action plan for addressing the challenges identified. SHOW ALL
Specifically, the capstone project will involve identifying the key human resources challenges for a workplace--including the most pressing motivational, selection, performance evaluation, and reward issues. And for each of these areas, learners will devise a multi-step action plan for addressing the challenges identified. Syllabus
Capstone Projects Students in the Masters of Human Resource Management are required to take HR689 Capstone & Applied Research Project course. Students develop and present a project plan or research proposal, allowing each student to apply the knowledge and skills they have gained through the program in real-world practical applications.
A capstone project is one of the final tasks in business school, and through the process, whether an international business or HRMBA capstone project, students demonstrate that they understand the principles of their field and can practically apply this information.
A capstone project focused on this area could dissect the reasons why people leave their jobs and how such issues can be prevented. After all, most high-level HR leaders will have to answer similar questions as a part of their job. 3. Diversity in the Workplace
We take a look at some of the best and unique project topics that you can select during your MBA in HR program. MBA in HR Top Project Ideas 1. Analysis of Satisfaction Level of Employees in The Telecom Sector. Telecom is a crucial sector employing lakhs of employees. Some of the top brands like Airtel, Jio & Vodafone-Idea work in this sector.
Human Resources Capstone Business Plan Final Project for Human Resource Management Business Plan Capstone University Western Governors University Course Cases in Advanced Human Resource Management (BUS 4800) Academic year2021/2022 Helpful? 71 Comments Please sign inor registerto post comments. Students also viewed HMP1 Task Template
Conducting an Interview Capstone Project Academic level: University Discipline: Human Resources Management (HRM) Paper format: APA Pages: 13 Order Similar View Sample starting at just $16/page Couldn't find the right Human Resources Management (HRM) capstone project example? Order now Older Samples
Human Resource Management, 27(6), 635-652. · Rani, N., & Singla, J. (2015). Auditing human resource functions & competencies: An empirical study. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 51(1), 109-120. Discussion (25 points) Capstone Assignment: Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations (100 points)
Capstone Community Action, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 20 Gable Place Barre, VT 05641. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Download Application. Open Positions Home Weatherization. Weatherization Technician (Barre) 3E Thermal Project Services Manager (Barre) 3E Thermal Project Services Associate (Barre) Housing
TOPIC: Capstone Project on Human Resource Recruitment Human Resources Assignment Since the recruitment process can identify candidates from within or from outside the organization, the strategy will entail employee participation in the recruitment process.
Specifically, the capstone project will involve identifying the key human resources challenges for a workplace--including the most pressing motivational, selection, performance evaluation, and reward issues. And for each of these areas, learners will devise a multi-step action plan for addressing the challenges identified. View Syllabus
A good capstone might look at these issues, suggest ways to implement diversity, and then proceed to interview employees and to look at spreadsheets of financial health following the implementation to assess the impact of diversity. 3. Policy and Procedure: Introducing Change. Similar to the Theory into Practice project, this capstone would ...
LIFE AT CSA+CAPSTONE Careers with CSA+Capstone In July 2021, Capstone was acquired by Client Solution Architects (CSA). Both CSA and Capstone grew from successful small, 8(a) businesses to graduated mid-tier companies. Joining together has expanded our team of doers, innovators and creators, allowing us to have a greater positive impact on our federal clients across…
Human Resources Director. Jun 2021 - May 20221 year. Fremont, California, United States. HR leader who owns and drives the following programs at Enovix globally: compensation (cash, bonus and ...
Careers at Capstone Capstone Fire & Safety Management It started in 1998 as a small family-owned operation. Today, we are part of the Global Medical Response family of solutions. We employ thousands of skilled, dedicated, and highly regarded Firefighters, EMTs, Rescue Technicians and Chief Officers throughout the United States. We operate in complex industrial
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc, is full-service, third party property management firm. Founded in 1969, Capstone is one of the largest third-party property management firms in the nation, with a portfolio extending to nearly 80 cities. ... Program Manager, Project Manager, Human Resources Manager and Director of Human Resources. Jeff is a ...
We spend a considerable portion of our lives at work. It's my mission to create the conditions for employees to feel engaged and truly thrive. I am a Human Resources professional with 6+ years ...
1 Capstone Logistics jobs in Fremont, CA. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Capstone Logistics employees.
Resources for Writing your Thesis On this page, you will find resources that will help you write your thesis or your capstone project. The links below will take you to online resources that may help with your citation and research, while the books linked may help you understand how to better write science-related papers.