- Health Care Administration B.S. and Minor
- Department Directory
- School of Business
Health Care Administration Program
Common Employment Upon Graduation
Typical entry-level titles for health care administration majors are:
- marketing assistant
- operating assistant
- provider representative
- office/department manager or assistant manager
- finance analyst
- marketing and operations specialist
- project coordinator
- administrative fellows or residents
To appropriately prepare students for this wide variety of entry-level positions, this interdisciplinary program utilizes courses from 18 different majors and includes an internship and integrative capstone experience.
High Need in a Fast Growing Area
One of the fastest growing areas for entry-level administrators is in managing the offices of health practitioners and service managers of health-care management companies, especially in emergency, information management systems, managed care contracts and physician recruiting.
Learn More about Medical and Health Services Manager Careers
B.S. and Minor Program Details
Course information, program/learning goals, writing in the discipline.
Minor in Health Care Administration
More course and program information, including an Academic Rhode Map, which lists all the courses you will need to complete this program and graduate in a timely fashion:
Academic Rhode Map
All degree programs require the completion of ten 4-credit General Education courses: three core courses and seven distribution courses. The goal of General Education is to engage students in deeper study in a wide range of academic disciplines and to introduce them to the habit of inquiry essential to the academic enterprise. For program and course requirements, visit General Education .
Upon completion of this program, students will have:
- an in-depth understanding of the health-care industry
- an understanding of industry structure, organizations, and service delivery
- an understanding of population health in terms of societal wellness, disease and medical care
- an understanding of the roles of politics, policy, law, regulation and ethics in today’s health-care industry
- core knowledge and skills that provide the foundation for future health-care administrators and leaders
- oral and written communication skills important to health-care leaders
- mathematical and quantification skills enabling health-care administration
- the capacity for problem solving and decision making
- conceptual and technical competences in health-care administration
- a mastery of core business theories, functions and skills
- a mastery of business skills and techniques as applied to health-care management
- be able to leverage practical educational experiences
- the ability to work in teams, both as leaders and as followers
- the ability to build relationships with, work with and learn from local and regional organizations and professionals
Why or in what ways is writing important to the field of health care and the profession of health care management?
Writing is essential to the profession of health-care management. Managers and administrators at all levels in health-care organizations are engaged in writing on a daily basis. This may involve: writing strategic or operational plans, writing narratives to support a budget, writing grant proposals, drafting quality improvement plans, writing a report for a governing board or regulatory body, analyzing the impact of legislation or a policy, writing reports that summarize patient or employee satisfaction surveys, developing proposals for new programs or services, writing evaluations of programs/services and for many other purposes.
Which courses are designated as satisfying the Writing in the Discipline (WID) requirement by your department? Why these courses?
Writing assignments are integrated into all health care administration courses with diverse genres of writing being incorporated. The courses that are specifically designated as WID courses are: HCA 201, HCA 401, HCA 303, HCA 461 and ENGL 230.
HCA 201 is the first core health care administration course that students take in the program, therefore, it is important that writing is emphasized early on in the curriculum so that skills can be improved throughout the program. Writing in this course includes a research paper that requires students to learn the skill of comparing and contrasting.
HCA 401 covers ethics and law in health care. In this course, students analyze ethical and legal organizations in health-care organizations.
HCA 303 covers health-care policy. In this course, students learn how to write analyses of health-care policies.
HCA 461 is the capstone course in the program, where students integrate learning from other courses and synthesize concepts by exploring and debating contemporary issues in oral presentation and written papers.
Lastly, all HCA students take ENGL 230: Writing in Professional Settings, where they develop rhetorical knowledge of workplace writing and gain further practice with the various stages of the writing process.
What forms or genres of writing will students learn and practice in your department’s WID courses? Why these genres?
Students will engage in writing that is consistent and aligned with the skills and competencies required of health-care managers and public health professionals. Forms of writing include case studies to develop critical thinking and analytical skills and the ability to summarize a case or organizational problem and develop a proposal for solving a problem or situation. Policy analyses are essential as health care administrators need to assess the impact of legislation and regulation on their organization. Students will write research papers as research is fundamental to health care administration. It is part of developing new programs/services, the evaluation of programs/services and assuring that health care managers stay abreast of current trends in the industry. Finally, students will write papers that analyze the different perspectives of a topic or pros and cons of a proposed solution, strategy or policy that addresses an issue in health care. In sum, students in health care administration WID courses will learn and practice many different kinds and forms of writing.
What kinds of teaching practices will students encounter in your department’s WID courses?
Various teaching practices are used to support student writing in the health care administration program. Students often draft papers for instructor review and feedback or for peer review with the opportunity for revision. Assignments are frequently sequenced so that students can focus on one section/component at a time and review constructive feedback that can be incorporated into later drafts. Instructors routinely use class time to teach elements of writing such as APA/MLA formatting, paper organization, components of a literature search and other topics.
When they’ve satisfied your department’s WID requirement, what should students know and be able to do with writing?
Students completing the health care administration program should be able to write a thoroughly researched, well thought out and organized research paper. Students should be skilled at writing a policy brief or policy analysis. Students should also be able to write shorter papers that might require comparing and contrasting of ideas/concepts/models; analyzing an organizational problem and recommending solutions; or summarizing a white paper, policy brief or other published piece. In addition, students should be skilled at writing papers that support or oppose a point of view or position, integrating learning from a course.
Declaring a minor allows you to explore other areas of interest and make interdisciplinary connections. Minor areas at RIC complement and reinforce all major areas of study. By declaring a minor, you can set yourself apart as a candidate for job, internship and volunteer opportunities.
Twenty-three percent of new jobs created in Rhode Island are expected to be in health care. We help prepare you for management careers in health care.
- phone 401-456-6359
- place Alger Hall 201
- Request Information
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
- Plagiarism checker Do The Check
- Academic editing Ask For Help
- Samples database View Samples Base
The Best 150 Capstone Project Topic Ideas
10 May 2022
❔What is a Capstone Project?
Capstone Project Ideas:
- 💾Computer Science
- 🎒High School Education
- 💻Information Technology
✅Capstone Writing: 10 Steps
The long path of research works ahead, and you can’t find any capstone project ideas that would be interesting and innovative? The task can seem even more challenging for you to feel all the responsibility of this first step. The top 150 capstone ideas presented below aim to make a choice not so effort-consuming.
With the list of the capstone project topics we've picked for you, you'll be covered in major subjects. Continue reading, and you'll get ideas for capstone projects in information technology, nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and more.
Improve Your Essay Writing with AI writing tools!
Join our free course, oops, we're not ready yet.
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by, but it looks like we're not quite ready to launch our AI essay writing course just yet. We're currently in the process of recording the course and it will be available soon.
We're excited to share our knowledge with you on how to use AI for essay writing, so if you want to be the first to know when our course is ready, drop your email below and we'll keep you in the loop!
Something went wrong, please, try again.
Thanks for your interest
What is a Capstone Project?
Educational institutions use the capstone project to evaluate your understanding of the course on various parameters. For the students, the work on the project gives an excellent opportunity to demonstrate their presentation, problem-solving and soft skills. Capstone projects are normally used in the curriculum of colleges and schools. Also called a senior exhibition or a culminating project, these assignments are given to finish the academic course.
This assignment has several different objectives, among which are the following:
- to encourage independent planning,
- to learn to meet up deadlines,
- to practice a detailed analysis,
- to work in teams.
It's not that easy to pick the right capstone paper topic. The problem intensifies as each student or separate teams have to work on a single assignment which has to be unique. The best capstone project ideas may possibly run out. However, whatever topic you opt for, you’d better start your preparation and research on the subject as early as possible.
Need help with writing capstone project?
Get your paper written by a professional writer
Amazing Capstone Project Ideas for Nursing Course
Studying nursing is challenging, as it requires a prominent theoretical foundation and is fully practical at the same time. You should have to do thorough research and provide evidence for your ideas, but what to start with? The preparation for your capstone project in nursing won’t be so overwhelming if you make use of these capstone title ideas:
- Innovation and Improvement in Nursing
- Vaccination Chart Creation
- The Role of Nurses in Today's Society
- Shortage in Nursing and Its Effects on Healthcare
- Evidential Practices and Their Promotion in Nursing
- Global Changes in the Approach to Vaccination
- Top Emergency Practices
- Preventive Interventions for ADHD
- Quality of Nursing and Hospital Personnel Shifts: The Interrelation
- Ways to Prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Brand New Approaches in Diagnostics in the Nursing Field
- Diabetes Mellitus in Young Adults: Prevention and Treatment
- Healthcare in Ambulances: Methods of Improvement
- Postpartum Depression Therapy
- The Ways to Carry a Healthy Baby
Attractive Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
Computer science is so rapidly developing that you might easily get lost in the new trends in the sphere. Gaming and internet security, machine learning and computer forensics, artificial intelligence, and database development – you first have to settle down on something. Check the topics for the capstone project examples below to pick one. Decide how deeply you will research the topic and define how wide or narrow the sphere of your investigation will be.
- Cybersecurity: Threats and Elimination Ways
- Data Mining in Commerce: Its Role and Perspectives
- Programming Languages Evolution
- Social Media Usage: How Safe It Is?
- Classification of Images
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence in Insurance Cost Prediction
- Key Security Concerns of Internet Banking
- SaaS Technologies of the Modern Time
- Evolvement of Mobile Gaming and Mobile Gambling
- The Role of Cloud Computing and IoT in Modern Times
- Chatbots and Their Role in Modern Customer Support
- Computer Learning Hits and Misses
- Digitalization of Education
- Artificial Intelligence in Education: Perspectives
- Software Quality Control: Top Modern Practices
Build your thesis statement
This is AI-powered online tool that lets you create a thesis statement about any topic you need.
- Simple interface
- Works with any type of paper
- Absolutely free
- Unlimited attempts
Several High School Education Capstone Project Ideas for Inspiration
High school education is a transit point in professional education and the most valuable period for personal soft skills development. No wonder that the list of capstone project ideas in high school education involves rather various topics. They may range from local startup analysis and engineer’s career path to bullying problems. It’s up to you to use the chosen statement as the ready capstone project title or just an idea for future development.
- A Small Enterprise Business Plan
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Virtual Learning in Schools
- Space Tourism: The Start and Development
- Pros and Cons of Uniforms and Dress Codes
- What is Cyberbullying and How to Reduce It
- Becoming a Doctor: Find Your Way
- Career in Sports: Pros and Cons
- How to Eliminate the Risks of Peer Pressure
- Ensuring Better Behaviours in Classroom
- Cutting-Edge Technologies: NASA versus SpaceX
- The Reverse Side of Shyness
- Stress in High School and the Ways to Minimize It
- How to Bring Up a Leader
- Outdated Education Practices
- Learning Disabilities: What to Pay Attention to in Children’s Development
Capstone Project Topics in Information Technology – Search for Your Best
Information technology is a separate area developed on the basis of computer science, and it might be challenging to capture the differences between them. If you hesitate about what to start with – use the following topics for capstone project as the starting point for your capstone research topics.
- Types of Databases in Information Systems
- Voice Recognition Technology and Its Benefits
- The Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- Security Issues of VPN Usage
- Censorship in Internet Worldwide
- Problems of Safe and Secure Internet Environment
- The Cryptocurrency Market: What Are the Development Paths?
- Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry: The Benefits of Big Data Utilization
- Procedures, Strengths and Weaknesses in Data Mining
- Networking Protocols: Safety Evaluation
- Implementation of Smart Systems in Parking
- Workplace Agile Methodology
- Manual Testing vs. Automated Testing
- Programming Algorithms and the Differences Between Them
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Cybersecurity
Psychology Capstone Project Ideas
Society shows increasing attention to mental health. The range of issues that influence human psychology is vast, and the choice may be difficult. You’ll find simple capstone project ideas to settle on in the following list.
- The Impact of Abortion on Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder and Its Overall Effects on the Life Quality
- How Gender Influences Depression
- Inherited and Environmental Effects on Hyperactive Children
- The Impact of Culture on Psychology
- How Sleep Quality Influences the Work Performance
- Long- and Short-Term Memory: The Comparison
- Studying Schizophrenia
- Terrorist’s Psychology: Comprehension and Treatment
- The Reasons for Suicidal Behaviour
- Aggression in Movies and Games and Its Effects on Teenagers
- Military Psychology: Its Methods and Outcomes
- The Reasons for Criminal Behavior: A Psychology Perspective
- Psychological Assessment of Juvenile Sex Offenders
- Do Colours Affect The Brain?
Stuck with finding the right title?
Get plenty of fresh and catchy topic ideas and pick the perfect one with PapersOwl Title Generator.
Capstone Project Ideas for Management Course
Studying management means dealing with the most varied spheres of life, problem-solving in different business areas, and evaluating risks. The challenge starts when you select the appropriate topic for your capstone project. Let the following list help you come up with your ideas.
- Innovative Approaches in Management in Different Industries
- Analyzing Hotels Customer Service
- Project Manager: Profile Evaluation
- Crisis Management in Small Business Enterprises
- Interrelation Between Corporate Strategies and Their Capital Structures
- How to Develop an Efficient Corporate Strategy
- The Reasons For Under-Representation of Managing Women
- Ways to Create a Powerful Public Relations Strategy
- The Increasing Role of Technology in Management
- Fresh Trends in E-Commerce Management
- Political Campaigns Project Management
- The Risk Management Importance
- Key Principles in the Management of Supply Chains
- Relations with Suppliers in Business Management
- Business Management: Globalization Impact
Capstone Project Ideas for Your Marketing Course
Marketing aims to make the business attractive to the customer and client-oriented. The variety of easy capstone project ideas below gives you the start for your research work.
- How to Maximize Customer Engagement
- Real Businesses Top Content Strategies
- Creation of Brand Awareness in Online Environments
- The Efficiency of Blogs in Traffic Generation
- Marketing Strategies in B2B and B2C
- Marketing and Globalization
- Traditional Marketing and Online Marketing: Distinguishing Features
- How Loyalty Programs Influence Customers
- The Principles of E-Commerce Marketing
- Brand Value Building Strategies
- Personnel Metrics in Marketing
- Social Media as Marketing Tools
- Advertising Campaigns: The Importance of Jingles
- How to Improve Marketing Channels
- Habitual Buying Behaviours of Customers
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas
It’s difficult to find a more varied discipline than engineering. If you study it – you already know your specialization and occupational interest, but the list of ideas below can be helpful.
- How to Make a Self-Flying Robot
- How to Make Robotic Arm
- Biomass Fuelled Water Heater
- Geological Data: Transmission and Storage
- Uphill Wheelchairs: The Use and Development
- Types of Pollution Monitoring Systems
- Operation Principles of Solar Panels
- Developing a Playground for Children with Disabilities
- The Car with a Remote-Control
- Self-Driving Cars: Future or Fantasy?
- The Perspectives of Stair-Climbing Wheelchair
- Mechanisms of Motorized Chains
- How to Build a Car Engine
- Electric Vehicles are Environment-Friendly: Myth or Reality?
- The Use of Engineering Advancements in Agriculture
More than just a spell check
Editors on PapersOwl can edit your paper and give recommendations on how to improve your writing:
- Sentence structure
- Academic style
Capstone Project Ideas for MBA
Here you might read some senior capstone project ideas to help you with your MBA assignment.
- Management Strategies for Developing Countries Businesses
- New App Market Analysis
- Corporate Downsizing and the Following Re-Organization
- How to Make a Business Plan for a Start-Up
- Relationships with Stakeholders
- Small Teams: Culture and Conflict
- Organization Managing Diversity
- What to Pay Attention to in Business Outsourcing
- Business Management and Globalization
- The Most Recent HR Management Principles
- Dealing with Conflicts in Large Companies
- Culturally Differentiated Approaches in Management
- Ethical Principles in Top-Tier Management
- Corporate Strategy Design
- Risk Management and Large Businesses
Capstone Project Ideas for an Accounting Course
Try these ideas for your Capstone Project in Accounting – and get the best result possible.
- How Popular Accounting Theories Developed
- Fixed Assets Accounting System
- Accounting Principles in Information Systems
- Interrelation Between Accounting and Ethical Decision-Making
- Ways to Minimize a Company’s Tax Liabilities
- Tax Evasion and Accounting: Key Principles
- Auditing Firm Accounting Procedures
- A New Accounting Theory Development
- Accounting Software
- Top Three World Recessions
- Accounting Methods in Proprietorship
- Accounting Standards Globally and Locally
- Personal Finance and the Recession Effect
- Company Accounting: Managerial Principles and Functions
- Payroll Management Systems
Capstone Writing: 10 Essential Steps
Be it a senior capstone project of a high school pupil or the one for college, you follow these ten steps. This will ensure you’ll create a powerful capstone paper in the outcome and get the best grade:
- One of the tips to choose a topic that your professors would be interested in is picking a subject in the course of your classes. Make notes during the term and you will definitely encounter an appropriate topic.
- Opt for a precise topic rather than a general one. This concerns especially business subjects.
- Have your capstone project topic approved by your professor.
- Conduct a thorough information search before developing a structure.
- Don’t hesitate to do surveys; they can provide extra points.
- Schedule your time correctly, ensuring a large enough time gap for unpredictable needs.
- Never avoid proofreading – this is the last but not least step before submission.
- Stick up to the topic and logical structure of your work.
- Get prepared to present your project to the audience, learn all the essential points, and stay confident.
- Accept feedback open-mindedly from your teacher as well as your peers.
Preparation of a powerful capstone project involves both selection of an exciting topic and its in-depth examination. If you are interested in the topic, you'll be able to demonstrate to your professor a deep insight into the subject. The lists of ideas above will inspire you and prepare you for the successful completion of your project. Don’t hesitate to try them now!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
I am Dr. Paulus, an experienced academic writer. I am efficient, hardworking, and very flexible. As a student, I majored in History and Management but will be more than happy to work on any other subject. I write everything from scratch and do a unique research for every project.
Readers also enjoyed
What is a capstone project.
Capstone Project Writing Guides 100 likes
How To Write A Capstone Project Outline: Steps and Example
Capstone Project Writing Guides 15 likes
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Simply fill out the form, click the button, and have no worries!
404 Not found
Capstone Project Ideas Healthcare Leadership
All Time Past 24 Hours Past Week Past month
- All 21 Results
Healthcare Leadership Critical Challenge Project Brown …
Health WebThe Critical Challenge Project (CCP) is central to the learning experience and will become the focus of an independent study. You will identify a challenge related to your field and interests, drawing from your own experience and vision for the future. Each student …
Detail: Visit URL
Category : Health View Health
Master Of Management In Health Care Capstone Project
Health WebThe Capstone Strategy Project complements the classroom instruction and is defined as learning by construction. It is a total immersion experience in which students are …
5 Capstone Ideas For Healthcare Management
Health Web5 Healthcare Management Capstone Ideas. Better Health Services for Veterans. Seamless EMR/EHR Adoption. Streamline Disaster Drill Procedures. Improve …
The Best 150 Capstone Project Topic Ideas PapersOwl.com
Health WebSociety shows increasing attention to mental health. The range of issues that influence human psychology is vast, and the choice may be difficult. Capstone Project Ideas for Management Course. …
150 Best Nursing Capstone Project Ideas PapersOwl.com
Health WebThey can be long, up to 100 pages, so you can deduce that a BSN nursing capstone will need a lot of time to be completed. With proper nursing project ideas, this can be a bit easier, but it is still a complex …
15 Best Capstone Project Ideas About Health Administration
Health WebCapstone Project Ideas about Health Administration. 1. Improved hospital nurse retention. The healthcare industry, particularly hospitals, is dealing with a serious …
Category : Hospital View Health
50 Great Topics For Health Administration Capstone Issuu
Health Web50 GREAT TOPICS FOR HEALTH ADMINISTRATION CAPSTONE. 1. The struggles of developing health care access globally 2. Programs effective for community …
Category : Health Care View Health
200+ Best And Creative Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
Health WebWhen objectively reading recent articles published in nursing and medical-related journals is a viable way to come up with worthy capstone project ideas for your …
Category : Medical View Health
300 Plus Creative Nursing Capstone Project Ideas 2022
Health WebNursing Leadership Capstone Project Ideas. Women's Health Capstone Project Ideas. The area of women's health is also an active area of research where you …
2021 Capstone Projects // Hillebrand Center For Compassionate …
Health Web2021 Capstone Projects; 2021 Capstone Projects Andrew Alexander - The Widespread, Multilevel Impact of Compassionate Care on Healthcare Organization Success In the …
Healthcare Project Examples Texas State University
Health Webthe health benefits of yoga based on recommendations as defined by the Yoga Alliance Association. Gladiator Consulting Implementation of Health & Wellness in The …
5 Capstone Ideas For Healthcare Management Academic Writers …
Health WebThis article highlights five ideas for Capstone projects. Topics may include the dangers of nurse burnout, community health access, and finding a mentor. Each of …
40+ Incredible Nursing Capstone Project Ideas For Students
Health WebOf course, our handpicked nursing capstone topics are exceptional and widely researched to give you an easy time. The capstone nursing ideas have been grouped according to …
150 Nursing Capstone Project Ideas For MSN, DNP Capstones
Health WebNursing Capstone Project Ideas for Mental Health. The use of cognitive-behavioral therapy techniques in psychiatric facilities; Cultural-based mental health programs; Nursing …
300+ Creative And TopNotch Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
The best nursing capstone project ideas linkedin.
Health WebNursing Capstone Project Ideas for Mental Health. Here are the best capstone nursing topics any student can use to link various community issues to mental …
100+ MSN Capstone Project Ideas And Topics To Write About
Health WebMSN Nursing project ideas (interesting MSN capstone project ideas) 1. Develop a program to help new nurses transition into their first job. 2. Create a nurse-led …
5 Organizational Leadership Capstone Project Ideas Great …
Health WebHere are five enticing ideas for an organizational leadership capstone project. 1. Equality and Leadership. Some of the best leaders in society and business have been women of …
Category : Business View Health
BestQualified Capstone Healthcare Professionals To Help You
Health WebTop Capstone Project Ideas for Healthcare Administration Implemented. A capstone healthcare task is required for students seeking to advance their career in the …
Master's Of Healthcare Administration Capstone Overview
Health WebYou will create a project timeline with defined goals/objectives, a weekly progress report, weekly student reflection journal, abstract, capstone project summary paper, annotated …
MBA Healthcare Management Online Programs 2023 BestColleges
Health WebAU's online MBA in healthcare leadership features accelerated, six-week courses. The 36-credit curriculum explores management thought and application, …
- Filter Type
- Past 24 Hours
› Freedom health otc member portal sign in
› Quality improvement in healthcare technology
› Residential mental health facilities nyc
› Blue ridge health bryson city
› North country community health flagstaff
› Fraser health internal postings
› Trinity health neurology middlebury ct
› Ace health coach jobs
› United healthcare oxford ppo plan
› Health insurance marketplace scam
› Masshealth estate recovery rules
› Hardin memorial health patient portal
› Mental health grant funding
› United healthcare prescription coverage list
› Dominion behavioral health richmond va
› Capstone project ideas healthcare leadership
› Home health respiratory jobs
› Stanford health care my workday
› Fergus falls lake region healthcare
› Focused mental health smithfield va
› Innovista health solutions jobs
› Music effects on health
› Novant health team member discounts
› Healthcare policy and procedure examples
› Spectrum health zeeland lab hours
› Main line health primary care lankenau
› La health solutions locations
› Health promotion nursing diagnosis examples
› Peacehealth fishers landing clinic
› Battery health checker download
130+ Good nursing capstone project ideas to Write About
Posted on August 5, 2022 |
Good nursing capstone project ideas
Good nursing capstone project ideas, includes ideas for a pediatrics-focused capstone project, Nursing informatics project ideas, Nursing education capstone project ideas
Good nursing capstone project ideas for pediatrics
Pediatrics is a branch of medicine that deals with the care of infants, children, and adolescents. A nursing capstone project is a final step in completing a graduate degree program in nursing. If you’re a nursing student looking for ideas for a pediatrics-focused capstone project, here are a few to consider:
- How to improve vaccination rates in pediatric patients .
- The role of nurses in caring for children with chronic illnesses.
- How to better educate parents on pediatric safety issues.
- The impact of nurses on the mental health of children in the hospital setting.
- How to reduce the incidence of childhood obesity in the United States.
- Efficacy of various treatments for childhood illnesses
- Community outreach programs for families with sick children
- Parent education programs on childhood nutrition
- Evaluating the quality of care at pediatric hospitals
- Developing new methods of pain management for sick children
- How can nurses help parents better understand their child’s illness?
- What are the best ways to manage stress for pediatric nurses?
- How can nurses help families cope with a sick child?
- What are the most effective treatments for pediatric patients?
- How can technology help improve the care of pediatric patients?
As you continue, nursingstudy.org has the top and most qualified writers to help with any of your assignments. All you need to do is place an order with us.
Here’s a sample capstone project paper to get you started
Ideas pediatric nursing capstone project
After you have chosen your area of focus, it is time to think of an idea for your nursing capstone project. If you are interested in pediatrics, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Explore the different types of treatments available for pediatric patients suffering from a particular condition
- Compare and contrast the efficacy of various treatments for a specific pediatric condition.
- Investigate the side effects of different medications commonly used to treat pediatric patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of different nursing interventions for a particular pediatric population.
- Compare and contrast the care delivered by different types of pediatric health care providers.
- Investigate the impact of a specific chronic illness on the lives of pediatric patients and their families.
- Examine the psychological effects of having a chronic illness during childhood.
- Investigate the barriers to access to care that children with chronic illnesses face.
- Evaluate the effect of a particular type of therapy on the behavioral problems of children with an autism spectrum disorder.
- The effects of social media on adolescent mental health
- The prevalence of obesity in pediatric populations
- The impact of concussions on young athletes
- The rise of autism spectrum disorders in children
- The use of alternative therapies in pediatrics
- The psychological effects of chronic illness in children
- The role of the nurse in caring for children with terminal illnesses
- The challenges of parenting a child with special needs
- The importance of play in child development
- How to talk to children about difficult topics like death and violence
Here’s an example of a Family Health Assessment Part 2 Paper
Clinical Action Plan: Community Health Plan (Health Education Action Plan)
There are many different nursing capstone project ideas that you could write about if you are interested in pediatrics.
List of nursing capstone project ideas for pediatrics
- Implementing a new pediatric nursing care protocol
- Investigating the impact of a new pediatric medication on patients
- Studying the effect of a new treatment modality on pediatric patients
- Evaluating the efficacy of a new pediatric vaccine
- Investigating the safety and efficacy of a new medical device for pediatric use
- The effects of different types of play on children’s development.
- How parents can help their children cope with medical procedures?
- The importance of nutrition in preventing childhood obesity.
- The benefits of breastfeeding for both mother and child.
- The importance of immunizations in preventing childhood diseases.
- The challenges and rewards of potty training!
- Fun activities to do with kids while waiting at the doctor’s office or hospital.
- How to deal with common childhood injuries such as cuts, bruises, and scrapes.
- The effects of music therapy on children with autism.
- The impact of technology on the development of fine motor skills in children.
- A study on the benefits of using sign language with hearing-impaired children.
- The effects of yoga on the health and well-being of children with chronic illnesses.
- An exploration of the different types of play that are beneficial for children’s mental and physical development.
- A study on the importance of outdoor play for children’s health and well-being.
- The benefits of using art therapy with children who have experienced trauma.
- The effects of massage therapy on the development of gross motor skills in infants .
- A study on the use of aromatherapy with children who have ADHD.
- An exploration of the role of diet in the management of childhood allergies and asthma
Nursing education capstone project ideas
- Developing a set of teaching materials for a particular nursing task or procedure
- Creating a new patient teaching guide
- developing an educational handout or brochure on a particular disease or condition
- Developing an educational video on a particular nursing topic
- Creating a blog or website on a nursing topic
- Writing an article on a nursing topic for a professional journal
- Giving a presentation on a nursing topic to classmates, colleagues, or other health care professionals
- Developing an educational program on a particular nursing topic
- Creating a nursing simulation lab
- Developing a new patient education resource
- Investigating a current nursing issue
- Creating a nurse-led community outreach program
There are a number of potential nursing education capstone project ideas that could be explored. Here are just a few examples:
- Developing a new educational program for nurses. This could involve creating a new curriculum or designing a new type of training program for nurses.
- Conducting research on a specific topic in nursing education. This could involve surveying nurses to find out their opinions on a particular topic, or conducting experiments to test different teaching methods.
- developing resources for nurses and nursing students. This could involve creating a library of nurse-related articles or developing a website with nursing resources .
- Developing an outreach program to promote nursing education. This could involve giving presentations to schools or community groups about the importance of nursing education, or organizing events to promote nursing programs.
- Conducting a study to assess the effectiveness of a specific nursing education program . This could involve surveys of nurses who have completed the program, or interviews with employers to find out their opinions about the program.
- Developing a simulation-based curriculum to teach nurses how to care for patients with complex medical needs.
- Creating a program to train nurses in the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or heart failure.
- Developing a curriculum to teach nurses how to provide care for patients with mental health conditions.
- Creating a program to train nurses in the management of palliative care patients .
- Developing a curriculum to teach nurses how to provide care for patients who are dying.
- Developing an educational program for nurses on the importance of handwashing
- Creating a nursing education resource on infection control
- Developing a program to educate nurses on the proper use of PPE
- Creating an educational video or podcast on the importance of patient safety
- Writing a research paper on a topic related to nursing education
- Developing a teaching tool for nursing students on how to properly handle and care for patients with infectious diseases.
- Creating a curriculum for nurses that covers the topic of pain management .
- Developing a program that helps new nurses transition into their role and responsibilities more effectively.
- create an evidence-based practice project that focuses on the prevention of pressure ulcers in nursing home patients.
- Designing a research project that looks at the efficacy of different medications used to treat anxiety disorders in nursing patients .
- Developing an educational program to teach nurses about a specific disease or condition.
- Developing an educational program to teach nurses about a specific medication or treatment.
- Developing an educational program to teach nurses about a specific medical procedure.
- Creating a learning module on a specific topic in nursing education.
- Develop a teaching plan for a specific nursing topic.
- Create a Nursing Care Plan for a specific patient population.
- Develop a research proposal on a topic related to nursing .
- Write a review of the literature on a specific nursing topic.
- Conduct a quality improvement project on a specific issue in nursing care.
- Develop an educational program for nurses on a specific topic .
- Create a new assessment tool for nurses to use in their practice .
- Investigate a current issue in nursing practice and develop recommendations for change.
- Write a grant proposal to fund a research project on a specific topic in nursing .
Thinking of writing on psychology, here are 100+ Best Capstone Project Ideas about Psychology
Nursing education capstone project Iideas with prompts
There are many different potential ideas for nursing education capstone projects . The best project will ultimately depend on the interests of the student, as well as the specific requirements of their degree program.
However, there are some general ideas that could potentially be used for a nursing education capstone project Iideas with prompts.
- One idea would be to create a blog or website that provides information and resources for nursing students. This could include things like tips for success in nursing school, advice for new nurses, or even just stories about the author’s own experiences in nursing. This type of project would require significant research and writing, but could be very beneficial to other nursing students.
- Another potential idea for a nursing education capstone project is to create a video series discussing various topics related to nursing. This could be anything from an overview of the different types of nurses to more specific topics like how to properly administer medication. This type of project would require both video production skills and knowledge about the subject matter being discussed.
- Ultimately, the best capstone project idea for nursing education will be one that aligns with the student’s interests and strengths. By choosing a project that is both interesting and achievable, students can ensure that they will get the most out of their cap.
- Nursing care for the elderly: This is a great topic to research if you’re interested in caring for the elderly population. You can explore different ways to provide nursing care, as well as the challenges and rewards of working with this age group.
- Technology in nursing: With technology becoming more and more prevalent in healthcare, it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest advancements. You can research how new technologies are being used in nursing, and what benefits and challenges they bring.
- Patient safety: Patient safety is always a top priority in healthcare, so it’s a great topic to focus on for your capstone project. You can explore different ways to promote patient safety , as well as examine cases where patients have been harmed due to negligence or error.
- Infection control: Infection control is another critical issue in healthcare, and one that warrants further exploration. You can research different methods of infection control, as well as the pros and cons of each approach.
- Develop a new program or curriculum: This could involve creating a brand new program from scratch, or revamping an existing one. Your project could focus on any aspect of nursing education, from clinical training to classroom instruction.
- Research a particular area of interest: This could involve conducting primary research (such as surveys or interviews) or secondary research (reviewing the literature). Your project could focus on any area of nursing education, from patient safety to educational technology.
Here’s nursing capstone topics and how to write a nursing capstone paper
- Evaluate a current program or practice: This could involve observing and documenting a current program or practice, and then making recommendations for improvement. Your project could focus on any aspect of nursing education, from clinical training to assessment methods.
- Create a program to help new nursing students adjust to the rigors of the profession.
- Develop a resource center for nursing students who are seeking employment after graduation.
- Create a blog or podcast series that discusses various aspects of nursing education.
- Develop a social media campaign to promote healthy living among nurses.
- Write a research paper on a topic related to nursing education .
- Technology in nursing: How can nurses use technology to improve patient care?
- Nursing education: What are some innovative ways to teach nursing students?
- Patient safety: What are some best practices for keeping patients safe?
- Quality improvement in nursing: How can nurses improve the quality of care they provide?
- Evidence-based practice in nursing: What are some evidence-based approaches to patient care?
Nursing informatics project ideas
As a nurse informatics specialist, you will have a wide range of responsibilities. One area that you may be responsible for is writing articles for the blog section of the website.
This can be a great way to share information with other nurses and help them stay up-to-date on the latest news in the field.When choosing a topic for your article, be sure to pick something that will be interesting and informative for your readers. Here are some good nursing informatics project ideas to write about:
- The use of technology in nursing informatics – Describe how nurses are using technology to improve patient care and outcomes .
- The importance of data security – With the increasing amount of data being collected and stored electronically, it is important to make sure that it is all secure. Discuss the steps that nurses can take to ensure that patient data remains confidential.
- The future of nursing informatics – Discuss where you see the field of nursing informatics going in the future and what exciting new developments we can expect to see.
- Implementing an EHR system in a healthcare facility – This can be a great project to write about, as it will discuss the process of implementing an EHR system in a healthcare facility, as well as the benefits and challenges of doing so.
- Developing a nursing informatics curriculum – This project idea would involve developing a nursing informatics curriculum for students who want to pursue a career in this field. It would include topics such as health information systems, data management, and patient care coordination.
- Studying the impact of EHRs on patient care – This is another great project idea, as it would involve studying how EHRs have changed patient care . This could include looking at things such as how EHRs have impacted the quality of care, patient safety , and communication between healthcare providers.
- Investigating the use of mobile technology in healthcare – This project would involve investigating how mobile technology is being used in healthcare, and its potential benefits
- Developing a system to track and manage patient data: This is a vital part of nursing informatics, as it helps to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- Implementing an EHR system: This can help to improve the efficiency of care delivery and reduce medical errors.
- Creating a system to monitor and manage medication administration: This can help to ensure that patients receive the correct medications in a safe and timely manner.
- Developing a system to support evidence-based practice: This can help nurses to make the best possible decisions for their patients.
- Creating a system to promote patient education and engagement: This can help patients to better understand their condition and what they can do to improve their health.
Read more on Ethics In Nursing | The Study Corp
There are many different nursing informatics project ideas that can be written about. Here is a list of some good ideas to write about:
- Developing a nursing informatics system for a specific hospital or health care organization.
- Implementing a new nursing informatics system in a hospital or health care organization .
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a nursing informatics system in a hospital or health care organization.
- Investigating how nurses use information technology in their everyday work.
- Conducting a survey of nurses to gather their opinions on the use of information technology in nursing.
- Implementing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system in a healthcare setting.
- Investigating the impact of EHRs on patient care and safety .
- Examining the use of social media in healthcare and its impact on patient engagement.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of telehealth services in improving access to care.
- Studying the impact of mobile health technologies on patient outcomes .
- Assessing the feasibility of using virtual reality in healthcare education and training.
- Investigating the potential of using blockchain technology in healthcare data management.
- Implementing an electronic health record (EHR) system in a healthcare facility.
- Investigating the use of social media in healthcare.
- Studying the effects of information technology on patient care .
- Analyzing the impact of telemedicine on healthcare delivery.
- Examining the role of mobile technologies in healthcare.
Find more capstone projects at 200+ Best And Creative Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
Working On an Assignment With Similar Concepts Or Instructions?
A Page will cost you $12, however, this varies with your deadline.
We have a team of expert nursing writers ready to help with your nursing assignments. They will save you time, and improve your grades.
Whatever your goals are, expect plagiarism-free works, on-time delivery, and 24/7 support from us.
Here is your 15% off to get started. Simply:
- Place your order ( Place Order )
- Click on Enter Promo Code after adding your instructions
- Insert your code – Get20
All the Best,
Nursingstudy.org helps students cope with college assignments and write papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and non-word assignments.
All the materials from our website should be used with proper references. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
We also serve as;
- Online Nursing Writers
- Best Nursing Writing Company
- Buy Nursing Essays
- Nursing Capstone Project Writing Services
- Nurse Writing Service
- Write My Nursing Paper Service
- Last Minute Nursing Service
- Fast Nursing Writing service
- Essay writing nursing
- Nurses essay writing
- Nursing essay writers
- Write nursing essay
- Buy nursing essays
- Help with nursing essays
- Nursing essay help
Get Help with;
- Nursing Case Study
- Nursing Coursework Help
- Nursing Dissertation Writing Services
- Nursing Essay/Personal Statement
- Nursing Essays
- Nursing Practitioners
- Nursing Report Writing
- Nursing Surgery Report
- Nursing Term Paper Writing
- Nursing Thesis Writing
- Nursing Capstone Writing
- Nursing Discussion post writing services
We offer Instant Solutions for;
- Do my Nursing homework
- Write my Nursing essay
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- Literature Review Writing
- Nursing Application Essay
- Nursing Annotated Bibliography
- Nursing Technical report
- Nursing Creative Writing
- Nursing Resume Writers
- Nurse Ghostwriting
- Nursing PowePoint presentation
Nursing Informatics Research Topics and Titles for Nursing students
Nursing informatics research topics are a viable way to acquire evidence-based knowledge to be used in improving the quality of healthcare. As you write about different topics, you also get to solve nursing informatics-related issues, challenges, and barriers in your area of practice or given facilities.
Before we delve into the topics, let�s begin by defining nursing informatics for purposes of clarity henceforth. According to the HIMSS, nursing informatics entails the integration of nursing science with multiple analytical and information sciences to define, identify, manage, and disseminate information, data, wisdom, and knowledge in nursing practice.
One must have a BSN, MSN, or certification to take up the nursing informatics roles. The nursing roles that fall under nursing informatics include nursing informaticist, nursing informatics specialist, nursing informatics clinician, chief nurse informatics officer, or perioperative informatics nurse.
115 Nursing and Healthcare Informatics Titles and Topics
- The impact of nursing informatics on patient outcomes and patient care efficiencies
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and Meaningful Use
- The benefits of Electronic Case Reporting (eCR)
- Benefits of Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Types of Health Information Exchange
- Use of Syndrome Surveillance
- Clinical Data Registry
- Cancer Registry Reporting
- How Immunization Information system and informatics Promote Immunizations
- Information management in Cancer registries
- Role of cancer registries
- Evolution of the cancer registrar in the era of informatics
- Interoperability of patient population-based registries
- Interoperability and EHR
- Benefits of implementing Electronic Laboratory Reporting
- Eligibility and registration for public health meaningful use
- Benefits of understanding the onboarding process for EHR systems
- Rulemaking in electronic health systems
- Ethical issues in electronic health records
- National laws governing the implementation of electronic health records
- Privacy and security issues in electronic health information
- Value of the electronic medical record for hospital care
- HITECH Act and the implementation of EHR
- Challenges facing the implementation of electronic health records
- Risks facing electronic health records
- Barriers to implementing electronic health records
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and implementation of health information
- Steps of implementing electronic health records in a hospital
- How does the 21 st Century Cures Act or the Cures Act impact the implementation of electronic health records
- Role of Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) in the implementation of EHR
- Importance of clinical decision-making systems (CDSS)
- How implementing electronic healthcare can solve emergency room overcrowding
- Use of artificial intelligence in electronic health systems
- Application of predictive analytics in healthcare
- Benefits of implementing clinical image capture
- Benefits of patient portals
- Benefits of implementing telemedicine
- Benefits of telepsychiatry for remote patients
- Decision Modeling and Natural Language Processing in healthcare
- The use of computerized provider order entry (CPOE) by providers
- How to Become a Nursing Informatics Specialist
- Role of Nursing Informatics Educator
- Importance of nursing informatics
- The advocacy role of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Organizations coordinating the implementation of healthcare informatics in America
- Why get the AHIMA certification
- How to become a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)
- The use of Big Data and data analytics in healthcare
- How electronic health records promote evidence-based practice
- Electronic health records and teamwork
- Hof electronic health records promote interprofessional collaboration
- Role of leadership in healthcare systems implementation
- Measuring the use of electronic health records in primary care
- How electronic health records facilitate nursing research
- Use of electronic health records among diabetic patients
- Attitudes and readiness of healthcare workers to use electronic health records
- How Electronic Health Records influences nurse burnout
- Physician fatigue and electronic health records
- Factors affecting the access of patients to electronic medical records
- Role of blockchain in mental health records management
- Impacts of Emergency Department EHR on Patient care outcomes
- The usability of emergency medicine electronic health record
- Are emergency rooms too busy for electronic records?
- How EHR in emergency departments improve diagnostic accuracy
- Benefits of mHealth to patients from remote areas
- Can HER be applied for psychiatry and behavioral health?
- Telepsychiatry system providers in the USA
- How telepsychiatry improves access and use of mental health facilities
- Barriers to integrating EHRs in the mental health care sector
- Requirements for psychiatry EHR
- The use of telepsychiatry during pandemics and disasters
- The benefits of telemedicine in the context of Covid-19
- Challenges in implementing telehealth
- Telehealth for the treatment of serious mental health illnesses and substance use disorders
- The application of telepsychiatry with adolescents and children: Issues, challenges, and promises
- Telepsychiatry malpractice insurance
- Role of the American psychiatric association in the implementation of telepsychiatry
- Factors to consider before choosing online therapy
- Role of psychiatric nurses in telehealth advocacy
- Impacts of statewide telehealth policies on implementing telepsychiatry
- Strategies to improve telehealth visits
- Impacts of CMS expansion of Medicare on telehealth implementation
- Perceptions and attitudes of perceptions of consumers on telehealth for mental health
- How telehealth was used to meet the mental health needs during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The experiences of nursing students on remote consultations during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Impacts of using online simulations for nurse students
- Laws and policies governing the implementation of telemedicine and telehealth
- Use of telehealth and telemedicine to address opioid overdose epidemics
- Use of telemedicine to address polypharmacy
- Using patient-centered EHR to teach students
- EHR-based medication support and nurse-led medication therapy management
- Benefits of electronic health record training for nurse leaders
- Challenges and benefits of implementing electronic health records in nursing education
- Postimplementation training and EHR
- Simulation-based training for EHR in nursing education
- How to become an HER trainer
- Are nurses the HER superuser?
- Clinical impacts of the use of electronic health records in operation rooms
- How EHR improves the operating room efficiency
- Impacts of implementing EHR during surgeries
- How using EHR systems can increase operation times
- How poor usability of electronic health records leads to drug errors
- Role of clinical decision support systems (CDSS) in improving patient care
- Implications of using the digital structured format for nursing shifts
- Impacts of health information technology on patient safety
- Improving healthcare quality through the use of healthcare technologies
- Does the use of technology enhance the diagnostic outcomes of patients?
- Effectiveness of simulation-based nursing education
- Simulation-based training and attitudes and behavior of new nurses handling complex patients
- The effectiveness of using virtual reality in nursing education
- Does the use of point-of-care simulation help manage acute deterioration better?
- Impacts of using clinical virtual simulation in nursing
- Does using Shadow Health clinical simulation exercises improve nurse students� grasp of concepts?
- Can simulation replace most of the clinical hours?
- The impacts of using 3D nursing simulations for nursing students
Check out our list of nursing essay and research paper topics to select one that suits your perspective, practice area, and interests.
Choosing a promising technology, informatics, and electronic health topic for a nursing essay , research paper, capstone, or dissertation can be challenging. As a result, you can be confused and uncertain. However, the 115 Nursing informatics topics list can help you navigate the process and brainstorm ideas to make better titles for your nursing papers.
- A list of common nursing theories
- Excellent nursing capstone project ideas and topics.
If you have highlighted some topics off this list, you should consult with your nurse educator, teacher, professor, or dissertation supervisor. You can then get ideas on how to approach the topic. You can also tailor the topic to the needs of your course.
Good luck as you choose. If you need help choosing the topics, order a one-page paper from our website, and our nursing writers will research 3-4 of the best topics with a few sentences of explanation on the potential focus.
Waste 5 Hours
Or Spend $23 ?
List of 500 Plus Nursing Capstone Project Ideas to Consider as a nursing Student
Tips to Succeed in Shadow Health Assessment (A Nurse Student Guide)
How to Write a Nursing Interview Essay
NurseMyGrades is being relied upon by thousands of students worldwide to ace their nursing studies. We offer high quality sample papers that help students in their revision as well as helping them remain abreast of what is expected of them.
Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
Looking for capstone project ideas take a look at our unique topics.
September 27, 2019
Capstone projects vary depending on the course you are taking. Sometimes, your school capstone projects are different from other schools. With all these different formats, it may be difficult to pick a format and topic. Tutors will inform students about what they expect from each project.
What Is A Capstone Project?
Capstone projects are also known as culminating projects. They are used to demonstrate all that students have learned during training. The project is a general one that culminates all the educational experience gathered at the end of an educational year. These projects are an integral part of high school, middle school and colleges. When students write capstone projects, they learn to be more creative, plan schedules and communicate with others while working well in teams.
How can you come up with excellent capstone project ideas? Here are some interesting project topics and ideas:
Capstone Project Ideas For Nursing
Nursing is a challenging but interesting course. It requires lots of hard work and passion to pass successfully. Before the completion of your course, however, you must write a capstone paper that shows how well you have understood the concept of nursing. To make it easier for you, here are some ideas to help you create a research topic list:
- The shortage of nurses and its impact on health
- A review of best intensive care practices
- Concept and evidence-based practices for nurse leaders
- Ideal healthcare practices for intensive care nurses
- A review of point of care testing and its effectiveness in the healthcare industry
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Asthma education for nurses
- Simple pain management practices in various healthcare facilities
- Roles of nurse practitioners in the administration of primary care to patients
- Tested and trusted patient-focused approaches for nurses
- Why nurses need to use a strategic planning approach
- How postpartum breastfeeding improves the lives of infants.
- How to handle the constantly growing rate of venereal diseases
- Simple methods of preventing dysfunctional behavior of dementia patients
- Why mandatory screening of sleep apnea is essential for heart failure patients
Computer Science Capstone Ideas
If you are a computer science student, you may also need to write a capstone project. There are so many ideas you can expand on for your project. Some of them include:
- What is image processing and how does it work?
- What is the best programming language in the world?
- The benefits of designing a safe software or mobile app
- Automated registration software: how it works for improved cybersecurity
- How stock prediction mechanisms alongside neural network systems
- How web-based systems of a survey are created
- How to use a smartphone program interface in management as well as e-medical systems
- Creating a potent automated system for all market based analytical procedures
- Classifying and detecting bacteria with the use of imaging
- The role of the game theory in analyzing different algorithms
- The role of computers in education
- How computer interfaces work
- Understanding wordnet and visualization
- Designing the perfect bank verification system
- Non-conventional operating systems and the security concerns they generate
IT Capstone Project Ideas
Are you an information technology student searching for a great research topic? Here are some ideas to help you start off your work, if you’re not yet ready to ask for a professional writing help :
- Stock Management Programming Systems
- Understanding object recognition programs
- Networking security concerns
- Best practices for document management and recording
- Plans in information technology recovery
- Efficient online train programs
- Intelligent systems in voice and text recognition
- Problems in computer security
- Various systems that help businesses in decision making
- The advantages of data mining
- The concept of network, data and network security
- Economic models that could play a large role in the improvement of information systems.
- Benefits of vehicle transportation systems
- The role of information technology in enhancing the banking sector
- Data warehousing and its role in transforming information systems
Cybersecurity Capstone Project Ideas
For MBA capstone ideas on cybersecurity, there are a lot of viable options. They include:
- Encryption and cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity and data breach in the military
- Confidentiality of user information and cybersecurity
- Tips for protection from cyber threats for banks
- The role of cybersecurity in governance transparency
- The importance of cybersecurity awareness
- How much security does a firewall provide?
- Are app store apps safe?
- How government information systems can increase safety
- How to remove a computer virus and stop it from infecting other systems
- Can systems be hacked remotely?
- How to increase end-user security
- Main parts of cybersecurity
- Business continuity with cybersecurity
- Security approaches used in networking
Management Capstone Project Ideas
When it comes to management, you can find a long list of ideas for your project. Here are a few to start with:
- Crisis management and its impact on business
- Project management and its place in the shipbuilding space
- The empowerment of women in the financial sphere
- How to develop an effective management system in the industry
- Customization and globalization: the difference between both terms
- Why the franchising system is efficient in different business spheres
- Is risk management necessary for all businesses?
- A detailed analysis of customer service in restaurants
- The development of e-commerce and modern trends
- How to pick the best public relations strategy
Psychology Capstone Project Ideas
If you are studying psychology, you can find some capstone project ideas here:
- How stress affects our personality and impacts our behavior
- Factors responsible for suicidal behaviors
- The social interaction of teenagers today
- The difference between long term and short term memory
- Why some people are more prone to depression
- Does the environment influence your personality?
- Important stages of growth and psychological development
- Violent movies and games and their effect on teenager’s learning capacity
- What is the role of a psychologist in the military?
- What is bipolar disorder as well as its effect on the sufferer’s life?
Business Capstone Project Examples
When it comes to project examples in the business field, there is a lot to use. These exciting ideas may be helpful to you as you start.
- Problems associated with e-commerce marketing
- How to handle habitual buying behaviors
- The effect of gender on buying trends in modern families
- Effective marketing strategies for an online audience
- How geographical locations influence the buying preference of a customer
- Finding the balance between offline and online shopping
- Understanding marketing strategies to find the best to suit a group of people
- Importance of visual constituencies and their effect on sales
- Main principles of international marketing
- Best mobile marketing environments
- The role of social media in creating a great marketing strategy
- Types of buying behaviors
- Best innovative practices in marketing
- How the concept of digital marketing works
- Ecommerce systems that never saw the light of day
High School Capstone Project Ideas
As a senior high school student, you may also need informative capstone topics. this list below should help you to pick an idea to build on.
- The effect of HIV/AIDS on youths
- How to build a plan for your business
- The importance of a strong school administrative system
- How to create your own journalism magazine
- Space tourism in the future
- The effects of poverty on the education of students
- How to reduce stress levels among students
- The problems that come with distant learning
- The future of bilingual education systems
- How to motivate students
- Brain-based teaching and learning in the modern school
- High school practices that should be revised or expunged
- Challenges of communication for students of different social groups
- Virtual high school classes and the future of learning
Engineering Capstone Project Ideas
If you are taking an engineering course, here are some great project ideas to peruse:
- Schedule control in construction
- Understanding solar panel control systems
- Why traffic light detectors are needed in vehicles
- How computer interactive models improve a construction project
- The importance of contracts in construction projects
- How to implement engineering control programs
- Designing a correct guide of industrial buildings cost evaluation
- Building adjustable home temperature cooling and heating systems
- All you need to know about off-grid refrigerators
- Benefits of greenhouse facilities in engineering
- Radio defined software technologies
- The importance of electric vehicles in creating a green transport system
- How to transmit geological data
- Reduction of harmonic distortion in off-grid power systems
- Creating an efficient system of suspension
The main idea behind a capstone project is to motivate the learner to master problem-solving skills, develop social skills and think critically. The best capstone project encourages students to learn how to connect the paper to the issues they face in real life. When you know the area of interest for your capstone research, you are already one step closer to finishing.
Most capstone projects are investigative and cover a longer period. As a student, you are expected to make use of an interdisciplinary approach to bring the idea to life. After researching, the final document has to be written as a scholarly article, seminar paper or memorandum. You will also need to defend it through presentation or any other process.
If you want a scientific project idea, you can find a lot of resources online to work with. You can also tweak the ideas to suit your own experiences.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional
- How To Write Term Paper? Get Best Grades
- How To Write Response Essay: Guidelines From Expert Team
- 295 Personal Narrative Ideas: Diverse Topics For Your Essay
- Great Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Creating Best Stanford Roommate Essay
- Costco Essay – Best Writing Guide
- How To Quote A Dialogue
- Wonderful Expository Essay Topics
- Research Paper Topics For 2020
- Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
One expert. One order. One manager.
And an entire course’s worth of assignments crossed off your list.
Top 225 Innovative Capstone Project Ideas for Students
Table of Contents
Are you searching for creative capstone project ideas? Don’t worry! Like you, many students are struggling to come up with a unique capstone project topic. So, to help you all, here in this blog post we have identified and listed the best 200+ capstone project ideas on all the major subjects. Continue reading this blog post and earn the necessary academic benefits.
What is a Capstone Project?
Schools and colleges use a parameter known as a capstone project to evaluate students’ overall comprehension at the course’s conclusion. Typically, it enables the students to demonstrate their abilities in communication, presentation, and problem-solving, and the project is extremely beneficial to them.
The primary objective of the capstone project assignment is to inspire students to plan independently, conduct in-depth analysis, collaborate with others, and meet deadlines. In most cases, instructors will assign each student or a group of students to finish their capstone project ideas assignment.
If you are required to complete a capstone project on any subject, you must look for the best project ideas related to that subject. The task of choosing a topic for the project is hard. It takes a lot of planning to find a good and creative idea for a capstone project.
How to Select a Good Topic for Capstone Project?
The initial step of the capstone project is identifying a good topic. There is a high likelihood that you will receive low grades if you choose a subpar topic for your project. Therefore, when choosing a topic, ensure that you keep the following guidelines in mind because it would help you to improve your grades.
- You should pick an interesting subject for your research.
- Your chosen subject should be in line with your curriculum.
- It should discuss a real issue and offer solid arguments as well as real solutions.
- If you choose a broad subject, your research will take a long time, so choose a narrow one.
- The more specific your topic is, the more effective your solutions will be.
Before you start working on your capstone project, make sure you contact your professor or teacher to get their final approval. This will ensure that you don’t miss any opportunities to get feedback on the topic.
Innovative Capstone Project Ideas
Here, we have listed the capstone project ideas on all the major subjects such as accounting, business, engineering, information technology, computer science nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and many more.
Check the list and spot the capstone project idea that is appealing to you.
Capstone Project Ideas on High School Education
- Are virtual high school classes the future of learning?
- Importance of having a strong school administrative system
- Improving student behavior in the classroom
- Bilingual education systems and other related issues
- Tackling learning disabilities in children
- Ways of reducing the level of stress among students
- Poverty and its effects on a student’s education
- Developing confidence in shy students
- Reducing stress in high school students
- Should schools shorten class times or lessen the days spent at school?
Few High School Capstone Project Ideas
- Which educational practices in high schools do you think should be revised?
- Promoting leadership amongst children
- Methods to reduce cyberbullying
- Academic use of technology and social media in the classrooms
- Challenges in the communication of students and teachers
- Adapting project-based learning in schools
- Methods of motivating students
- The career path to becoming a doctor
- The importance of brain-based learning and teaching
- The challenges and advantages of a career in sports
- Challenges and perspectives of education
- The effectiveness of co-teaching
- Smartboard activities for students’ engagement
- Do you think schools should expand health services for all students?
- The emergence of space tourism
- A Small Enterprise Business Plan.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Virtual Learning in Schools.
- Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry: The Benefits of Big Data Utilization
Accounting Capstone Project Ideas
- Proprietorship accounting
- Ethical decision-making in accounting
- Income-related accounting theories
- Accounting for sales and income
- The effects of the recession on personal finance
- Payroll management systems
- The role of accounting in information systems
- Taxes that are related to accounting theories
- The importance of accounts in an auditing firm
- The use of software in accounting
- An accounting system for fixed assets
- Choosing between International or Regional Accounting Standards
- Tax Evasion and Accounting
- Functions of managerial accounting in an organization
- Minimizing tax liabilities for a company
- Write about earnings management.
- Identify the risk and liability factors in financial statement audits.
- Write about taxation policy and management.
- Explain how personal finances are affected by the recession
- Define and explain the role of the accounting information systems
- Discuss the importance of auditing to a firm
- How do companies minimize their tax liabilities while still ensuring profitability?
Read more- Best Accounting Research Topics and Ideas for Students
Business Capstone Project Ideas
- How effective are marketing and branding in today’s world of social media?
- Do psychological tests help company owners recruit and hire better-performing employees?
- What are the major causes of corporate bankruptcy in the automobile industry?
- Do family-owned businesses have more or fewer problems than other types of businesses?
- What challenges do small businesses have in providing adequate childcare for their employees?
- How do European business strategies impact the way U.S. business owners compete in an overseas market?
- What is the most effective way of starting a small business without enough funding?
- How important is the human resource department in encouraging workplace productivity?
- What are the benefits of large corporations taking “green” measures?
- A problem-thinking approach in business
- Analyze the roots of fanaticism in marketing.
- Discuss the pros and cons of multinational corporations.
- Globalization in Business
- Importance of Cultural Awareness.
- Growing Role of Technology.
Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
- The best programming languages
- What role do human-computer interfaces play?
- The use of game theory for analyzing the algorithms
- Image processing
- The evolution of programming languages and techniques
- The future of artificial learning
- The use of stock prediction with neural networks
- Modern operating systems and their major security concerns
- The importance of designing a safe mobile app or software
- The growing popularity of chatbots
- A trailblazing SAAS technology in the 21st century
- The threats to internet banking
- Use of smartphone interface for e-medical record and management systems
- The major security concerns in using social media
- Tackling cybersecurity threats
- The increasing dependence on IoT and cloud computing
- How to design a perfect bank verification security system
- The increasing importance of data mining in commerce
- Automated registration software for improved cybersecurity
- Designing a web-based survey system
Engineering Capstone Project Ideas
- The red traffic light detector system
- Remote control car
- Creating adjustable home temperature heating and cooling systems
- A pedal-powered water purifier
- All about off-grid refrigerators
- Designing a car engine
- Making a self-balancing robot
- Development of electric hybrid motorcycle
- A robotic arm controlled by an android.
- Stair climbing wheelchair
- Transmitting and Storing Geological Data
- The radio-defined software technologies.
- Engineering advancements in the agriculture sector
- How a solar panel works
- The future of self-driving cars
- VR and AR technologies in mechanical engineering.
- Design vascular stents and catheters.
- Modern technologies of air pollution control.
- How AI affects the manufacturing industry?
- Develop a wireless three-phase starter motor.
Read more: Best Engineering Research Topics for Academic Writing
Capstone Project Ideas in Information Technology
- Effective plans for IT emergency recovery
- Intelligent systems of voice recognition
- Stock management software systems
- Challenges in computer security
- What is data warehousing and how is it changing information systems?
- Networking security issues
- The future of cryptocurrency
- The benefits of data mining
- Intelligent systems in text and voice recognition
- Stock Management Programming Systems
- Internet Censorship in different countries
- The wonders of voice recognition technology
- How secure are VPNs?
- The emergence of agile methodology at the workplace
- Implementing smart parking systems
MBA Capstone Project Ideas
- Analyze effective content marketing strategies that use social media.
- Definition of brand management and analysis of the best strategies
- Develop a marketing strategy and execution plan
- Best practices for total quality administration
- The issues in business outsourcing
- Designing a start-up business plan
- The role of cultural differences in management
- The effect of globalization on business management
- Top-Tier Management and Ethics
- Managing diversity in an organization
- Define effective algorithms for determining consumer buying
- Managing conflicts in large organizations
- What impact do pirate websites have on the brand and image of large corporations?
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- HR Management Principles for the 21st Century
Marketing and Management Capstone Project Ideas
- Modern trends in online marketing
- Green marketing: definition and major strategies
- Problems in e-commerce marketing
- Understanding the concepts of digital marketing
- The best mobile marketing environments
- B2B and B2C Marketing Strategies
- The importance of metrics in marketing
- The link between marketing and globalization
- Crisis management for small businesses
- Management innovations across industries
- The importance of risk management
- Driving principles of supply chain management
- Methods to boost customer engagement
- How to maximize marketing channels
- Strategies for building brand value
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
- New strategies in nursing and methods of improvement
- A patient-focused approach
- The role of the nurse practitioner in primary care
- Improving the quality of medical assistance in ambulances
- Concept and evidence-based practices for nurse leaders
- Best practices for healthcare workers to deal with critical care patients and emergencies
- Innovative diagnostic techniques in nursing
- The impact of nursing shortage on healthcare
- The best critical-care practices in medical emergencies
- How does the duration of hospital shifts impact the quality of nursing?
- Promoting evidence-based practices in nursing
- Nurse anesthesia
- People’s perspective on the role of nurses in society
- Does spiritual care improve the way nurses can perform their regular duties on patients?
- How effective is the current process of recruiting nurses?
Psychology Capstone Project Ideas
- How culture affects the psychology
- Why do people commit crimes: a psychology perspective
- Impact of sleep quality on performance at work
- Comparing long- and short-term memory
- The role of biology and environment in hyperactive children
- How violent games and movies affect teenagers
- How bipolar disorder affects the entire life
- A study on schizophrenia
- Understanding a terrorist’s psychology
- How an abortion can affect mental health
- Treating post-partum depression
- The effect of colors on the brain
- The influence of gender on depression
- Military psychology: methods and effects
- What leads to suicidal behaviors?
Capstone Project Ideas in Political Science
- The role of social movements and pressure groups in politics
- What is populism and how does it work?
- The principles of socialism and communism
- Is democracy a success or failure?
- How are more advanced countries affecting the political systems in third-world states?
- Benefits of growing international relations between countries
- Is terrorism merely a political instrument?
- The role of the united nations in maintaining world peace
- Is capitalism the best method of governance?
- Causes and effects of the American civil war
Political Science Capstone Project Ideas
- Project management in political campaigns
- What led to the collapse of the Soviet Union?
- What’s the role of modern governments in maintaining world peace?
- Causes and effects of World War I and II
- Understanding the system of governance in the United States
- Should animal cloning in all its forms be outlawed globally?
- Do you believe that students should be able to find a research subject ideas online?
- What must be done by the US in order to lower pollution levels by 2025?
- Is torturing war detainees an efficient way to get their information?
- Should the US stop providing tax benefits to religious institutions?
- Do you believe that installing security cameras in public places would help reduce crime?
- Should school days be cut shorter or class periods be shortened?
- What are the main issues surrounding the immigration situation in the United States?
- Do you believe that citizenship should be granted to the kids of illegal immigrants?
- Does a college degree indicate a successful career?
Trending Capstone Project Ideas for Politics
- How motivation among students improves performance.
- Why do college students get panic attacks?
- importance of purchasing electronic equipment while in college.
- social media’s impact on education
- Describe effective teaching methods.
- discipline-instilling strategies for college pupils.
- Modern technology enhances the curriculum.
- What part do nurses play in preventing the spread of harmful viruses and diseases?
- Why are nurses prone to suffering from extreme burnout? Would their shifts be organized differently if they changed?
- Do nurses’ usual patient care tasks go more smoothly while receiving spiritual care?
- Do you think that government laws and regulations have an effect on how nurses carry out their duties?
- How successful is the nursing recruitment process as it stands today? Do private businesses have less difficulty than public ones?
- What dangers do mothers who choose a water birth face? Do present-day midwives have the necessary training to tackle unforeseen complications?
- How Do I Make A Web-Based Survey System?
- How Are Management And E-Medical Systems Using The Smartphone Program Interface?
- How Do You Make Your Market-Based Analytical Processes Fit Into A Strong Automated System?
- Bacterial Classification and Detection Using Images?
- How Can the Game Theory Be Used To Analyze Various Algorithms?
- Computers’ Importance In Education
- What Function Play Human-Computer Interfaces?
To submit the best project and get an A+ grade, an original capstone project topic alone will not help you. You need to perform in-depth research on the topic and present your project work effectively and efficiently.
If you want more creative capstone project ideas or any academic help to complete your capstone project, then reach out to us. We have a team of highly experienced academic writers to assist you in completing the capstone project on any subject topic as per your requirements on time at an affordable price.
Why are you waiting? Quickly place your order and get instant assignment help from our experts to earn the highest possible grade for a top-quality capstone project.
An Absolute Guide on How to Write an Autobiography
Learn How To Write A Literature Review From Scratch
Learn How To Write A Research Statement
I am an Academic Writer and have affection to share my knowledge through posts’. I do not feel tiredness while research and analyzing the things. Sometime, I write down hundred of research topics as per the students requirements. I want to share solution oriented content to the students.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Featured Posts
235 Captivating World History Topics To Consider For Writing Academic Papers
170 excellent ap research topics that will boost your scores, 150 impressive funny speech topics and ideas to consider, top 120 geology research topics and ideas to consider, 170 top trending group discussion topics and ideas, 180 fascinating entrepreneur research topics to focus on, list of amazing essay hook examples, learn how to avoid hasty generalization in your writing, 210 great religious research paper topics that will boost your academic scores, how to focus on reading 15 effective tips for better concentration, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Assignment Help Pro
RN to BSN Program Curriculum
Rn-to-bsn program curriculum.
The RN-to-BSN Program curriculum is designed to challenge nurses to reach advanced levels of critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership, while implementing what is being learned on a day-to-day basis at work. The RN-to-BSN Program is a distance program, meaning all didactic instruction is delivered via online learning modalities. Click here to learn more.
The Program allows registered nurses to further their education in order to develop skills and reasoning more advanced. As employers are divulging the benefits of having BSN-prepared bedside nurses, it is a necessity for RNs to continue their education in order to provide quality patient safety and care in diverse areas of care and environments.
A total of 120 semester credits are required for graduation, consisting of 24 semester credits of upper-division nursing coursework. Learners complete the didactic section of the program online, eliminating the need to travel to a location for class.
For more information, review the latest College Catalog . For questions regarding Admissions into the Program or Financial Aid, speak directly with an Admissions or Financial Aid Advisor at (801) 689-2160 or by filling out this form to request information.
How many classes does the BSN program require?
The Program includes 9 nursing courses that is delivered over 3 semesters (12 months) for a total of 24 semester credits. The experiential learning hours required are dedicated to the Community Health and Capstone Projects that both can be completed in the learner’s own community and local facilities.
Skim through the Program’s curriculum below as it is divided into the three levels. For more information, see the RN-to-BSN Course Descriptions section down below.
What classes are required for a BSN degree?
Crafted with the latest evidenced-based knowledge, the RN-to-BSN Program curriculum includes post-licensure coursework that focuses on community nursing, leadership, policy, ethics, critical care, gerontology, health promotion, disease prevention, and informatics among other key nursing concepts.
The College does offer prerequisites with the General Education (GE) courses. Required classes for admittance into the programs may be found in the College Catalog.
Note: Prerequisites are defined as courses that must be completed prior to enrollment into the given course. Corequisites are defined as courses that must be completed either prior to or concurrently with the given course.
BSN Course Descriptions
General education course descriptions, eng 120: english composition .
Delivery Modality: Online (online didactic instruction)
Semester Credits: 3 (Didactic)
Contact Hours: 45
Outside Preparation: An average of three (3) hours per week for every didactic credit hour
Typically Offered: Fall, Spring, and Summer (Subject to Enrollment)
Corequisites : None
Description: The course helps learners develop quality writing skills by explaining and identifying the steps involved in the writing process. Six types of writing are examined: argumentative, compare/contrast, descriptive, narrative, persuasive, and summary. Learners will write a minimum of 20 pages as a requirement for the course. The importance of proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling is highlighted, as emphasis is placed on editing and revising pieces of writing. Learners also learn proper research techniques, utilizing the American Psychological Association (APA) style.
HUM 110: Western Civilization I
Description: This course introduces civilization from pre-history to the early modern era. Western Civilization refers to the civilization that began in the ancient Near East and then developed primarily in Europe, northern Africa and the westernmost edges of Asia. Learners will concentrate on several major themes: the rise and fall of the ancient and classical civilizations that were forerunners to the rise of the West, the cultural legacy of these civilizations, the changing role of religion in society and changes in religion itself, and the development of political institutions. Topics include ancient Greece, Rome, and Christian institutions of the Middle Ages and the emergence of national monarchies in western Europe.
MAT 100: Intermediate Algebra
Typically Offered: Fall, Spring, Summer (Subject to Enrollment)
Description: This course provides knowledge of Intermediate Algebra and its applications. The course emphasizes algebraic techniques with polynomials, rational expressions, exponents, radical expressions and equations, factoring, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, logarithmic and exponential functions, and solving systems of two or more linear equations.
PSY 201: Introduction to Psychology
Description: This course is designed to give the learner a basic understanding of the psychology of human behavior. The learner will be given exposure to the concepts, terminology, principles, and theories that comprise an introductory course in psychology. Topics covered will synthesize the broad range of knowledge about psychology, emphasize research methodology, encourage critical thinking, and convey a multicultural approach that respects human diversity and individual differences.
SCI 220: Human Anatomy with Lab
Delivery Modality: Online (online didactic instruction, virtual ISB Instruction)
Semester Credits: 4 (3 Didactic, 1 ISB)
Contact Hours: 75 (45 Didactic, 30 ISB
Corequisites: SCI 221 (or equivalent): Human Physiology with Intervention Skill-Based (ISB) Experiental Learning
Description: In conjunction with SCI 220: Human Physiology, this course provides a comprehensive look at the human body’s anatomy and functions. Topics include organization of the body, characteristics of life, and anatomical terminology. The course examines skin, skeletal system, muscles, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, circulatory, reproductive, and nervous systems. The course also presents sensory organs and the endocrine system. This course contains an intervention skill-based experiential learning component (1 credit hour), where learners will practice and apply principles they are learning in the didactic portion (3 semester credits) of the course.
SCI 221: Human Physiology with Lab
Semester Credits : 4 (3 Didactic, 1 ISB)
Contact Hours: 75 (45 Didactic, 30 ISB)
Corequisites : SCI 220 (or equivalent): Human Anatomy with Intervention Skill-Based (ISB) Experiential Learning
Description: In conjunction with SCI 220: Human Anatomy, this course examines major parts of the body and how they work independently as well as together. The course also explains principles related to nutrition, metabolism, body fluid balances, and aging. The course also presents how the body maintains homeostasis, the relationship of chemistry to human anatomy and physiology, and cell function and division. The course discusses several diseases and disorders as well as their causes, detection, and treatment. This course contains an intervention skill-based experiential learning component (1 credit hour), where learners will practice and apply principles they are learning in the didactic portion (3 semester credits) of the course
SCI 225: Pathophysiology
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits of Human Anatomy and Human Physiology
Description: This course describes the general principles of disease then presents information dealing with specific disorders of body systems or individual organs. The purpose of this course is to provide the learner with basic understanding of pathophysiology as a change from normal physiological functioning of the various systems of the human body. The course is based on illness and disease within a systems framework across the lifespan. This course emphasizes select illnesses most often encountered by health professionals. The course focuses on critical thinking used to analyze the signs and symptoms based on the pathophysiology of these conditions.
SOC 220: Introduction to Sociology
Description: This course provides a broad overview of sociology and how it applies to everyday life. This course introduces the scientific study of human society, culture, and social interactions. Topics include socialization, research methods, diversity and inequality, cooperation and conflict, social change, social institutions, and organizations. Upon completion, learners should be able to demonstrate knowledge of sociological concepts as they apply to the interplay among individuals, groups, and societies
Upper-Division General Education Course Descriptions
Ant 300: cultural anthropology.
Delivery Modality: Online (online didactic instruction)
Description: This course provides a solid introduction for learners who are new to the branch of cultural anthropology. The course presents learners with all the basic information pertinent to the field. The topics discussed include relevant anthropological theories, ethnocentrism and culture, language and communication, economic and political systems, kinship and descent, marriage and family, gender and sexuality, race and ethnicity, religion and belief systems, the effects of colonialism and industrialization, and globalization.
COM 301: Oral Communication
Description: This course in speech is designed to develop each learner’s ability to communicate effectively in his or her academic, business, and personal lives. The course covers an overview of various models of communication, alongside discussion of the benefits and elements of effective communication processes. The course will discuss both verbal and nonverbal communication, emphasizing development and presentation of a variety of speech types including informative, persuasive, and special occasion.
ENG 310: Technical Writing
Prerequisites: ENG 120 or equivalent
Corequisites: BSN 355 and BSN 435
Description: This course focuses on the development of professional skills in the research, design, and communication of technical information. The course emphasizes audience analysis, clear and effective writing style, and the use of visual elements. These skills are honed through the creation, editing, and peer review of documents written in a variety of professional formats such as letters, emails, persuasive essays, and cover letters.
HUM 300: Introduction to Philosophy
Description: This course is a critical introduction to the field of philosophical inquiry. After defining philosophy and identifying the major fields of philosophical study, the course examines the history of Western thought, from the famous Greek philosophers up to the cutting-edge intellectuals of today. The course then dives into various thematic topics, including metaphysics, epistemology, free will and determinism, evil and the existence of God, personal identity, ethical values, and political philosophy. The course concludes with an analysis of different perspectives, including Eastern philosophies, and postcolonial thought
MAT 220: Introduction to Statistics
Prerequisites: MAT 100 or equivalent
Description: In this course, learners will examine the properties behind the basic concepts of probability and statistics and focus on applications of statistical knowledge. Learners will learn how statistics and probability work together. The subject of statistics involves the study of methods for collecting, summarizing, and interpreting data. Learners will learn how to understand the basics of drawing statistical conclusions. This course will begin with descriptive statistics and the foundation of statistics, move on to probability and random distributions, the latter of which enables statisticians to work with several aspects of random events and their applications. Finally, learners will examine a number of ways to investigate the relationships between various characteristics of data.
General Electives Course Descriptions
Sci 131: introduction to nutrition.
Description: This course will provide an understanding of basic nutrition science. Learners will become familiar with the principles of diet planning, government standards, and food labeling. They will also learn about the biological functions and food sources of each nutrient, energy balance, weight management, physical activity, the role of nutrition in chronic disease development, nutrition through the life cycle, and food safety issues.
SCI 251: Microbiology with Intervention Skill Based (ISB) Experiential Learning
Delivery Modality: Online (Online Didactic Instruction, Virtual ISB Instruction)
Semester Credits: 4 (3 Didactic, 1 ISB)
Contact Hours: 75 (45 Didactic, 30 ISB)
Description: This course teaches microbiology as it applies to the health care field. The course will explore pathogenic microorganisms and their role in human disease, human immunology, symptoms and treatment of microbial infection, and preventative measures against microbial infection. This course contains an intervention skill-based experiential learning component (1 credit hour), where learners will be able to practice and apply principles they are learning in the didactic portion (3 semester credits) of the course.
ENG 320: Creative Writing
Typically Offered: Fall, Spring, Summer (Subject to Enrollment)
Prerequisites: ENG 120
Description: This course introduces learners to the written formats of creative fiction and creative non-fiction, providing an overview of the creative writing process. Assignments will cover a wide variety of formats, including those of prose writing, poetry writing, and script writing. Through assigned readings, weekly writing prompts, and class critiques, learners will develop their sense of narrative structure, traditional plot structure, audience engagement, and standard manuscript style. The class will explore writing skills such as revision techniques, point-of-view, and theme as well as the importance of close reading for editing and analysis purposes.
PSY 300: Human Development
Prerequisites: PSY 201 or Equivalent
Description: This course will give learners a broad overview of the field of human development. Covering the entire human lifespan, from conception to death, this course explores concepts, terminology, principles, and theories that comprise an introductory course in human development. The course will examine biological, cognitive, and emotional growth and development within each developmental stage. The course will also explore grief and bereavement and self-care for the caregiver. The course will explore and apply current research methods and cultural influences through the lifespan
BSN Program Nursing Core Course Descriptions
Bsn 205: foundations of nursing fundamentals.
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in Human Anatomy and Human Physiology, and three (3) semester credits in College-level English, and three (3) semester credits in College-level Math
Corequisites: SCI 225
Description: This course emphasizes the provision of professional nursing care for clients across the lifespan with acute medical conditions. The learners will build upon knowledge gained in the basic sciences and other prerequisite nursing courses. The course emphasizes decision-making skills, independent functioning, and a family-centered approach. The course will introduce the learner to the nursing care of acute clients. The course includes application to specific concepts, principles, and theories in various acute care settings.
BSN 215: Pharmacology I
Requisites: PSY 201, SCI 131, and SCI 225
Description: This course is an overview of the basic principles of pharmacology, including major drug classifications and prototypes of commonly used medications. Principles of medication administration include aspects of the best practices for safe, quality, patient-centered care. Central points of the course include safety, quality improvement factors in the administration of medications, patient teaching, and variations encountered when administering medications to diverse patient populations across the lifespan.
BSN 225: Concepts of Nursing – Health Promotion
Requisites: PSY 201, SCI 131, SCI 225, and BSN 215
Description: This course focuses on the role of the professional nurse in promoting optimal health for individual clients. The course will discuss basic psychomotor nursing skills and introduce learners to medical/surgical nursing for low-risk clients. This course also provides the learner with techniques for carrying out a physical, psychosocial, spiritual and cultural assessment to evaluate clients’ well-being. The course also introduces learners to assessment devices and procedures to collect data. The course focuses on health promotion, health protection, disease prevention and communication strategies throughout the lifespan.
BSN 235: Nursing Communication and Informatics
Semester Credits: 3 (Didactic only)
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*
Requisites: MAT 220
Description: In this course, learners will explore and gain advanced knowledge and skills in information management, patient care technology, and effective interpersonal communication modalities. Nursing informatics is a combination of cognitive science, computer science, information science, and nursing science. It includes the development, analysis, and evaluation of information systems, which are augmented by technology that helps to support, enhance, and manage client care. In this course, learners will examine information management tools used to monitor outcomes of care processes, client care technologies essential to ensuring high quality, safe patient care, and communication and collaboration skills necessary to providing optimal client-centered care. The course will emphasize key concepts related to information and computer literacy.
BSN 246: Concepts of Nursing I
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; BSN 205 and BSN 225, or equivalent Corequisites: None
Description: This course focuses on the chronic nature of certain states of being when nursing a client at various stages in life, focusing on the application of the nursing process in meeting needs of clients in various settings. The course will explore concepts related to emotional problems, pathological reactions to life stresses, and chronic pain. The course will emphasize the therapeutic relationships and the development of individualized plans of care. The course will address communication skills, mental health assessment, various therapeutic balances, and sensory perception. Direct focused client care experiential learning will give learners the opportunity to gain experience with many of these chronic conditions
BSN 266: Concepts of Nursing II
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; BSN 205 BSN 225 and BSN 246, or equivalent
BSN 305: Pharmacology for BMTC
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; BSN 215 or equivalent
Description: Overview of the principles of advanced nursing pharmacology, including major drug classifications and prototypes of commonly used medications. Principles of medication administration include aspects of best practice for safe, quality, patient-centered care. Central topics of the course include safety, quality improvement factors in the administration of medications, patient teaching, and variations encountered when administering medications to diverse patient populations across the lifespan
BSN 315: Pharmacology II
Description: This course builds upon the concepts introduced in BSN 215 encompassing the safe drug administration to clients across the health continuum. This course focuses on the role of the registered professional nurse as a care provider providing culturally competent client-centered care as well as education, leadership skills, and advocacy for clients with complex needs and selected diagnoses in pharmacological treatment. Using the nursing process as a guide, the learner integrates previous learning with current, expanded learning to analyze the therapeutic use of drugs and assist the patient in using them safely
BSN 325: Population-Based Chronic Illness and Health Promotion
Outside Preparation: An average of three (3) hours per week for every didactic credit hour (This course includes a practice-based direct focused client care experiential learning project which requires 22.5 tracked clock hours to receive credit for the course)
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; and BSN 246
Requisites: MAT 220, PSY 201, SCI 131, and SCI 225
Description: This course introduces concepts of community health nursing using a population-focused nursing process. The course emphasizes health promotion, risk reduction, and disease management in selected community settings. Thecourse focuses on theory-based nursing care of aggregates, communities, and vulnerable populations in a global, multicultural society. The course introduces learners to public health concepts as well as characteristics of community health nursing. The course also emphasizes community assessment process and the development of nursing strategies to assist multi-problem families, while considering health on a continuum and throughout the lifespan. In addition, the course will explore the nurse’s role on the community health team and an understanding of health care needs of different cultural groups.
Note: Though not classified as “direct focused client care experiential learning” contact hours in the curriculum plan, the RN-to-BSN Program requires 22.5 tracked practice-based direct focused client care experiential learning project hours to earn the academic credit for BSN 325.
BSN 335: Concepts of Professionalism, Management, and Leadership
Description: This course will explore professionalism, management and leadership concepts, issues, roles, and functions as applied to the role of the professional nurse in various health care settings. The course will emphasize development in the roles of problem solver, change agent and leader. The course focuses on evidencebased leadership, management skills, and competencies needed by professional nurses to work productively in inter-professional teams. Learners will analyze current best practices related to leadership roles, communication, teamwork and collaboration, quality improvement, and culturally competent client-centered care. The course will emphasize legal and ethical issues related to leadership and professionalism.
BSN 346: Concepts of Nursing III
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*; and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; and BSN 246
Requisites: BSN 305 or BSN 315
Description: This course focuses on providing advanced chronic care for clients at all stages in life and with several types of physiological and psychological processes. The course also explores end-of-life issues related to chronic illness. Learners will synthesize knowledge from earlier courses related to health promotion and prevention and move toward providing client-centered care for people suffering from complex chronic illnesses. Learners will explore the aging process and discuss end-of-life issues as well as explore co-morbidities while managing health outcomes for chronic care patients, along with psychological conditions. Direct focused client care experiential learning gives learners the opportunity to gain experience with many of these more complex chronic conditions.
BSN 355: Capstone Proposal
Semester Credits: 1 (Didactic only)
Contact Hours: 15
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; and BSN 246
Description: This course is a preparatory proposal course for BSN 485: Capstone Leadership, which will be taken the last academic semester of the BSN Program. Learners will be completing a capstone project in the BSN Program during that final academic semester, but the ideas, proposal, and approval for this project will come to fruition in this Capstone Proposal course. Learners will learn about vision, creativity, and planning as it relates to leadership in nursing. They will propose a plan for a capstone project and explain how the plan will be carried out. This course will discuss some basic principles related to leadership and the future of nursing.
BSN 366: Concepts of Nursing IV
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; BSN 266 and BSN 346
Corequisites: BSN 305 or 315
Description: This course emphasizes the provision of professional nursing care for clients across the lifespan with acute, complex medical conditions. The learners will build upon knowledge gained in the Acute Care I course (BSN 266). The course greatly emphasizes acute care related to several different pathophysiological processes and end-of-life issues. The course includes application to specific concepts, principles, and theories in various acute care settings. The course will emphasize decision-making skills and independent functioning.
BSN 375: Advances Issues in Cognition
Prerequisites: Minimum eight (8) semester credits in human anatomy and human physiology, and three (3) semester credits in college-level English*, and three (3) semester credits in college-level math*; and BSN 266
Description: This course focuses on advanced principles and concepts related to cognition and psychiatric nursing, emphasizing the roles and functions of the nurse in meeting the needs of individuals, families, groups, and communities who are experiencing issues in cognitive functioning. Learners will build upon concepts of cognition they learned in their associate degree programs, and advance their thinking skills to the analysis, synthesis, and evaluation levels. The course will emphasize the nurse’s ability to communicate, lead, apply the nursing process, and clinically judge situations related to cognition and psychiatric nursing.
BSN 395: Entry into Professional Nursing Practice
Prerequisites: BSN 335 and BSN 366
Description: This course focuses on the role transition of professional nurse as provider of client-centered care, leader in the profession, manager of care, and member of the profession of nursing. Learners will engage in study of the history and theory of nursing and how society views the nursing profession. The course will examine the evolution of professional nursing practice as well as the role of the professional nurse within the global health care delivery system. Learners will participate in a clinical integrative practicum to experience the full spectrum of responsibilities and roles of the professional nurse. The course will discuss role expectations of the professional nurse and implement evidence-based guidelines for professional nursing practice.
BSN 425: Gerontological Nursing
Prerequisites: BSN 346
Description: This course examines the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual aspects of aging within the context of the family and society. The course will examine advanced theoretical concepts of aging in light of the nursing process. The course will present theories and concepts related to gerontology and nursing principles within the framework of critical thinking and caring. The focus is on health promotion through providing safe, evidence-based practice interventions, emphasizing the well and the vulnerable older adult population
BSN 435: Scholarship and Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing
Outside Preparation: An average of three (3) hours per week for every didactic credit hour
Requisites : ENG 310, MAT 220, and BSN 355
Description: This course provides an introduction to the research process in the practice of nursing. Research in nursing is important to promote, maintain, and restore health, and to ensure quality and safety in nursing practice. Learners will examine the research process as a basis for how scientific nursing knowledge is obtained. The steps in the research process are identified, discussed, and will be implemented in conjunction with the Capstone Proposal course (BSN 355). The course will explore the use of nursing research in the development of therapeutic nursing interventions. Learners will learn to apply critical thinking skills to the evaluation of published nursing research for application to practice
BSN 445: Concepts of Nursing in the Complex Patient
Prerequisites: BSN 366 (BSN 445 may be taken concurrently with the BSN 366 Audit)
Description: This course focuses on pathophysiologic concepts and nursing management essential to critical care and emergency nursing in complex patient settings. The course will address ethical, moral, and legal issues as well as specific considerations for various procedures and specialty services encountered in the critical care environment. Learners will learn to apply the nursing process with complex patient situations and prioritize nursing care for clients with multiple complex needs.
BSN 465: Decision-Making in Nursing
Prerequisites: BSN 366 (BSN 465 may be taken concurrently with the BSN 366 Audit)
Description: The purpose of this course is to aid nurses in making decisions, using ethical, political, legal, cultural, spiritual, clinical, and other considerations as part of the decision-making process. The course will emphasize ethical decisionmaking in nursing practice. Nurses are required to make decisions in every aspect of practice, and need to have a foundation of knowledge, values, and ethics which will promote client-centered care in multiple nursing settings. An accurate understanding of policy and ethics in the decision-making process is vital for every practicing nurse.
BSN 485: Capstone Leadership
Outside Preparation: An average of three (3) hours per week for every didactic credit hour (This course includes a practice-based direct focused client care experiential learning project which requires 45 tracked clock hours to receive credit for the course)
Prerequisites: BSN 355 and BSN 435
Description: This course is a follow-up course to BSN 355: Capstone Proposal, which was taken the first or second academic semester of the BSN Program. In this course, learners will complete the capstone project they proposed in BSN 355. Learners will apply their learning about vision, creativity, and planning as it relates to leadership in nursing. They will complete a capstone project. The course will explore the future of nursing from a leadership perspective. The aim of this course is to help nurses explore the many facets of leadership and examine strategies that will help them develop skills needed to function as leaders.
Note: Though not classified as “direct focused client care experiential learning” contact hours in the curriculum plan, the RN-to-BSN Program requires fortyfive (45) tracked practice-based direct focused client care experiential learning project hours to earn the academic credit for BSN 485.
The College does offer prerequisites through the General Education (GE) Curriculum. Required classes for admittance into the programs may be found in the College Catalog.
Nightingale College’s BSN Program
The BSN Program curriculum was implemented as a result of the call for radical transformation in nursing education presented in Educating Nurses (Benner, P., Sutphen, M., Leonard, V., & Day, L., 2010), a Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching study on preparation for the nursing profession, and other literature including the Institute of Medicine and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation report on The Future of Nursing . The implementation of concept-based curriculum is an answer to current literature and research on best practices for nursing education.
Upon satisfactory completion of the prescribed BSN Program curriculum with a minimum of “B” grade in each nursing course and having satisfied all other graduation requirements, the learner will earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree.
The BSN Program prepares graduates for entry-level nursing practice in hospitals, clinics, and other health care settings. An RN with a BSN Degree practices the art and science of nursing by utilizing the nursing process and functions interdependently within the health care team. Nursing is a dynamic profession that contributes significantly to the health and well-being of individuals and communities.
☏ Call Us: (801) 689-2160
- Program * Please Select Practical Nurse (PN) Diploma Program BSN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN-to-BSN - Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing MSNED - Master of Science in Nursing Education MSN FNP Program LPN to ASN Program
- Last Name *
- First Name *
- State * Select Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Pacific
- Personal Email *
Apply today! Space is limited. Application deadline is July 9, 2023.
- Name This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
175 Latest Nursing Capstone Project Ideas For A+
Table of Contents
Many students struggle with writing their nursing capstone projects because they lack an idea to write on. And, if they do have a concept, they don’t know how to proceed or lack the time necessary to write it.
In this case, you may seek online assignment help with nursing capstone project ideas. Additionally, you can acquire a cheap nursing paper from a reputable assignment writing service.
What Is A Nursing Capstone Project?
It refers to a type of paper that uses experiments, facts, and practical work experience to help nursing students advance their professional skills.
Students are obligated to complete a research project on their choice within a healthcare field. A capstone project in nursing can help you obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Master of Science in Nursing (MSN). Below is a list of nursing capstone ideas that you can use for your nursing capstone project;
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas for Mental Health
- Is the link between homelessness and mental health problems is strong
- Yoga is very good at keeping your mental health and well-being in check.
- Use of expressive art therapy to help young people grow up in a positive way
- Using CBT to help veterans who have PTSD
- Children are harmed by domestic violence
- Mental health interventions based on culture
- For new nurses, bullying at work can harm their careers.
- A new mental health guide for teachers is being made.
- There should be more use of cognitive-behavioral therapy techniques in psychiatric facilities.
- Art and mental health go together.
- People who kill themselves as kids:
- Psychiatry for children and teenagers
- Therapy with ketamine infusions
- Dependence on tobacco
- In psychiatric centers, people are safe.
- Preventing falls in mental health facilities
- Disorders of substance abuse
- Abuse of drugs and alcohol by older people
- Approach to health education for people who have a mental health condition
- Getting rid of stigma among caregivers and patients with mental illnesses
- Aboriginal populations face mental health difficulties.
- Understanding Women’s Postnatal Depression
- Adolescent mental health nursing
- Children in prison have the best mental health scales.
- Aboriginals or a specific population have access to mental health care.
- Nurses’ lateral violence
- The effectiveness of deaf service users’ mental health services
- Outcome measures for an inpatient with mental illness
- Mental illness and decision-making autonomy
- Psychological rehabilitation readiness evaluation
- Heritage, arts, museums, and mental health are all intertwined.
- The Effects of Teen Suicide
- Educating student nurses on trauma management in clinical settings
- ADN students’ mental health simulation models
- Is it true that Intellectual Disability Nurses are seen differently than other nurses?
Medical Surgery Capstone Project Ideas
- Compassion fatigue and operating room nurses
- Anesthetists are suffering from burnout.
- Asepsis in surgery
- How to Use Surgical Smoke Extraction in the Operating Room
- States where surgical smoke evacuation is required
- Eliminating Surgical Smoke Improves Perioperative Nurses’ Health
- General anesthesia complications
- Electrosurgical Smoke’s Hazards on Operating Room Personnel
- Obstacles to developing effective smoke evacuation and prevention practices
- Meningitis Causes and Symptoms
- Throat bypass surgery
- The Effects of Surgical Smoke on the Operating Room Staff
- Peripheral artery bypass surgery
- Bypass grafting of the coronary arteries
- Obese patients may benefit from bariatric surgery.
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator’s Role
- Failure of organs and transplantation
- Involvement of patients in their treatment and intervention following surgery
Nursing Leadership Capstone Project Ideas
The following is a collection of nursing research topics and ideas that might serve as an excellent jumping-off point for developing a unique topic for your nursing leadership capstone project.
Numerous researchers have delved into the fascinating field of leadership. This does not mean that all knowledge has been exhausted.
When choosing nursing leadership capstone topics, you must exercise extreme caution to avoid selecting an extensive topic that may sound insipid on the quality of your nursing capstone project.
- Is nurse leadership a matter of passion or obligation?
- The role of transformative leadership in the management of nurse practitioners
- Communication among interprofessional team nurse leaders is critical.
- Nurse engagement and inclusion’s effect on patient outcomes
- Nurse leaders can employ organizational tactics to motivate healthcare personnel.
- Contemporary nurse leaders face numerous challenges.
- The role of nurse leaders in resolving clinical conflicts
- Role of Nurse leaders in avoiding violence in emergency departments
- The critical nature of developing a personal leadership philosophy
- Leadership in the United States healthcare system
Patient Falls Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
Nurses are constantly addressing the issue of patient falls as an MSN. DNP, or BSN student, you may select a capstone project topic related to patient falls and write an excellent capstone project that will earn you the highest scores.
When considering the holistic issue of patient falls, it is necessary to include measurement scales and contributory factors such as dementia, mental and physical health problems, age, or Alzheimer’s disease.
Diverse fall prevention and fall management strategies might also be a focus of your nursing capstone project. Here is some patient capstone ideas for nursing
- Can education avoid patient falls?
- Strategies for preventing falls in the home
- Hospital fall prevention strategies
- Potential reasons for hospital falls
- Establishing a fall and a patient who is in danger of falling
- The use of the family cards and spices framework to evaluate elderly patients
- Interventions by nurses to avoid falls
- Falls intervention options based on evidence in hospital settings
- The application of video and camera surveillance to the prevention of falls in elderly patients
- The application of technology in fall prevention
- Measurement and improvement of hospital-based fall programs in high-reliability organizations
- The role of hospital administration in preventing patient falls
- A quality improvement initiative to minimize falls in medical-surgical units has been launched.
- Factors associated with psychiatric patient falls in hospitals
- Establishing a fall-prevention culture
- Assessment of multifactorial fall risk
- The role of healthcare managers in fall injury prevention in assisted living facilities
- Patients with osteoporosis are more likely to fall.
- Multifaceted approaches for the prevention of falls in the elderly
- Exercise can help reduce falls in elderly patients.
- The morse fall risk scale and its application in risk assessment and management
- Characteristics of patients who are at risk of falling
- Using technical controls to keep patients and the elderly safe from falls
- Tool for assessing the risk of a fall in an outpatient setting
- The impact of using an evidence-based fall risk scale on fall rates
Do you need help with writing your nursing capstone project?
Get Capstone Project Help
Informatics Nursing Capstone Project Ideas and Topics
The healthcare industry has benefited from technological improvements. Consider these ideas if you’re looking for nursing informatics capstone project ideas.
- Ethics and data management in the medical industry
- Data management in healthcare facilities
- How to make use of robotics in surgery
- Data security and nursing informatics
- How mobile health apps can improve rural healthcare
- Acute patient care using electronic medical records
- Examining disagreement in nurse informatics
- Using technology to teach professional nurses
- How technology can aid in the management of nurse shortages in rural areas
- Methods for improving hospital information systems
- Enhancing data security for patients in critical care
- The benefits of investing in nurse informatics
- E-learning simulations’ potential for medical education
- Data breach in healthcare and its consequences
- Methods for preventing data breaches in medical facilities
Medical surgery is a broad niche of medicine. Nearly every day, we see a variety of surgeries carried out throughout the world. The following are a few medical surgery capstone project ideas and topics:
- A complete overview of wound treatment and management
- Participation of nurses in post-surgery patient care
- Burnout among anesthetists
- How to get minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgery
- An in-depth look at cataract and refractive surgery
- The roles of ICU nurses in medical surgery
- Comparing minimally invasive and major surgical procedures
- The importance of nurses in occupational therapy
- Details and complications of general anesthesia
- Surgery’s phases
- Surgical asepsis overview
- How can operating room safety be improved?
- Surgical interventions and nervous system shock
- Treatment and care of diabetic feet
- Using thermal heating to prevent intraoperative hypothermia
Emergency Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
Your nursing capstone project can focus on emergency care in hospitals. These might be exciting emergency nursing capstone project ideas:
- Efforts to reduce hospital emergency department overcrowding
- Freestanding emergency departments: costs and benefits
- Tele-potential emergency in rural areas
- Statistics on the impact of nurse shortages in emergency rooms
- Burnout among emergency nurses is common, and there are ways to avoid it.
- Managing violent situations in hospital emergency rooms
- Pediatric medications in emergency rooms: are they safe?
- How does the design of an emergency room affect service quality?
- Infection control in the emergency room
- Nurses in emergency rooms – incentive programs
- Minimizing the time patients spend in the emergency room
- In emergency rooms, the quality of care is poor.
- In emergency rooms, treating patients with mental health issues
- Nasal administration of medicines in emergency rooms
- Terrorist attacks and other extreme situations: preparing emergency department personnel
Pediatric Nursing Capstone Project Topics
Healthcare facilities must make sure that children get the best care possible. A capstone project on this subject can use these nursing capstone project topic ideas:
- In private pediatric healthcare facilities, managing service quality and cost is a challenge
- Comparing pediatric care in the united kingdom and the united state
- How to spot a child who has been sexually abused
- How to take care of children with a terminal illness
- The effects of losing a child patient on hospital staff
- Can divorce make children’s pre-existing conditions worse?
- How can pediatric care be made more accessible to children from underserved communities?
- Medical concerns for child abuse victims
- Children with measles and the consequences to consider
- Children’s meningitis prevention
- Understanding and treating movement disorders in children
- Children with autism can benefit from meditation and other techniques
- Kidney stone prevention in children
- Improving cancer-related healthcare services for children
- Experts will help you with your capstone project.
Women’s Health Capstone Project Ideas
There are numerous capstone project topics specific to women’s health, such as pregnancy and menopause. Here are some suggestions for women’s health capstone project ideas and topics:
- Understanding and managing menopause
- The impacts of smoking on pregnant women and their babies
- Epidurals and induced births
- Explaining breast pumps and their advantages and disadvantages
- What factors influence a woman’s decision to breastfeed
- Women’s various birth control methods
- Improving healthcare services for breast cancer patients
- Premature birth and infant mortality in African American women
- Pregnant women’s nutritional recommendations
- How women of different socioeconomic statuses approach working after childbirth
- How to handle pelvic floor problems
- Nurses’ role in preventing and treating postpartum depression in female patients
- Diabetes management during pregnancy
- Female genital mutilation and women’s health
- Codeine products used to treat breastfeeding women
Capstone Project Topics on Nursing Burnout
Burnout is a concern in many industries, but it can be extremely deadly in a medical setting. Consider the following nursing capstone project ideas on nursing burnout when developing your capstone project:
- How to detect and prevent nurse burnout early
- The impacts of group therapy on nurse burnout
- Mindfulness and other techniques for avoiding burnout
- Methods for detecting and assessing nurse burnout
- A comprehensive examination of the causes of burnout in pediatric nurses
- The specifics of oncology nurses’ burnout syndrome
- Can burnout be predicted, and what are the indicators?
- Can workplace sabotage or bullying lead to nurse burnout?
- How nurse burnout affects patient safety
- How different countries handle the problem of nurse burnout
- Management techniques for preventing and resolving nurse burnout
- Can medical schools help students avoid nursing burnout?
Order NOW to get 15% Discount!
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Essay Writing Services
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.
Benchmark – Capstone Project Change Proposal (Fall prevention strategies in hospitals.)
Benchmark – Capstone Project Change Proposal (Fall prevention strategies in hospitals.)
In this assignment, students will pull together the capstone project change proposal components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. For this project, the student will apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Develop a 1,250-1,500 written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Clinical problem statement.
- Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
- PICOT question.
- Literature search strategy employed.
- Evaluation of the literature.
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
- Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
- Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created.
Review the feedback from your instructor on the Topic 3 assignment, PICOT Question Paper, and Topic 6 assignment, Literature Review. Use this feedback to make appropriate revisions to these before submitting.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
1.1: Exemplify professionalism in diverse health care settings.
2.2: Comprehend nursing concepts and health theories.
3.2: Implement patient care decisions based on evidence-based practice.
- Format Type
- Learning Modules
- Credit Type
- Participation Certificate
- AMA Ed Hub >
- AMA STEPS Forward >
Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) Accelerate Quality Improvement in Your Practice
Developed in collaboration with
- a Director, Center for Quality and Office of Grants, American College of Physicians
- Success Stories PDSA Case Report: University Physicians Group
COMING SOON: The 2023 Plan-Do-Study-Act Toolkit: A STEP-by-STEP guide and supporting tools for starting and maintaining quality improvement projects in your practice using the Plan-Do-Study-Act framework. Sign up to be notified.
Describes four STEPS to quality improvement using the PDSA method.
Provides answers to common questions about the PDSA method.
Shares downloadable resources with samples and templates.
The Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) method provides a straightforward, iterative approach to quality improvement in your practice. The PDSA framework is easy to adopt regardless of practice size or resources. As ongoing quality improvement becomes part of your practice's culture, your team will continue to find opportunities to improve existing processes.
The Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) Cycle
These common questions are used throughout the iterative PDSA cycle.
Plan: Develop the initiative.
Do: Implement your plan.
Study: Analyze the results.
Act: Adjust the process based on the results found in the Study phase.
The following actions will help you in the “planning” phase of your PDSA initiative:
Select your improvement initiative.
Identify your PDSA team.
Develop your plan.
Involve your team in selecting the quality improvement initiative. Most good ideas for improvement come from the people doing the work, so consider the perspectives of everyone on the team, both clinical and non-clinical. Be sure you can answer “What's in it for me?” (WIFM) for everyone you expect will participate. Patient surveys can also be used to identify areas for improvement.
To identify areas for improvement, consider asking these questions:
Where does your practice need to improve patient care?
Your practice may already have performance measure data from a payer (federal, state, and/or private) or a point-of-care registry that can reveal gaps in care processes or patient outcomes.
Where is your practice less efficient than it should be?
Your team may be able to identify bottlenecks in the workflow. Prioritize those areas that you have some control over and that the team thinks will be most impactful. Use a “ go and see ” approach of respectfully observing the work and then asking “why?”
What about the day is most frustrating for your team and/or patients?
Ask patients and staff. This will generate a list from which you can prioritize areas for improvement.
Reference the module on selecting sustainable change initiatives for more guidance on choosing areas for improvement in your practice.
Quiz Ref ID The people doing the work should be the ones planning and guiding the process improvement initiative.
Your PDSA team should include representatives from all areas of your practice that will be affected by the improvement. Set expectations for the time commitment to the PDSA team early in the cycle and plan to continue working together through implementation. You may also choose to have a core quality improvement team that rotates in specialized representatives based on the initiative. Most teams work best with a maximum of 10 people. Practice members who are not on your PDSA team should receive regular updates about the initiative's progress.
Your quality improvement team should work together to develop a plan. The plan is a to develop a test to improve the process that you have identified.
Brainstorming to answer the following questions can help you formulate your plan:*
What does my practice want to accomplish?
Why is this a priority? (Of all the possible areas for improvement, why is my practice focused on this one in particular?)
What current process is my practice changing?
What does the new process look like?
Who will enact the changes?
When will the changes be made?
Where will the changes take place?
What team training and preparation are required?
Will patients be affected? How? Which patients will be affected?
What results do you expect?
How will you measure the impact of the changes? What process and outcome measures will you use?
How and when will you inform the team about progress?
The following downloadable tools can help you in your planning phase:
What are some examples of quality improvement initiatives?
Diabetes or hypertension screening and care.
Results reporting .
Patient registration processes .
Hold times or wait times.
Finishing days on time, Work after Work (WAW)
For more ideas, visit your specialty's professional society quality improvement website, such as the American Society of Clinical Oncology Institute for Quality , ACP Advance , and AAFP Basics of Quality Improvement .
What is an example of a PDSA team?
A physician champion or leader who can provide clinical expertise and secure support from providers as well as practice and/or system leadership.
The practice manager could serve as the project manager and administrative lead for the initiative. This individual can work directly with the electronic health record (EHR) or IT representative to develop a daily report of patients over the age of 65 who do not have a documented pneumococcal vaccination.
The front desk lead can distribute information about vaccines to appropriate patients upon check-in or before their appointments through email or a patient portal.
A nurse or medical assistant can offer insight about current workflows and the most effective way to reshape the practice's current workflow to reflect the new process. He or she will likely be the one administering the vaccine, so his or her input is particularly important.
An IT representative can program a clinical decision support reminder to administer and record vaccinations.
Why is leadership support important?
Quiz Ref ID Keeping your leaders informed will help you gain their support and could help your team obtain the resources needed to make the desired change. For larger initiatives, senior-level support is essential. Communicate with leaders about the potential for improved performance measures, workflow efficiencies, and/or cost savings. See the Lean Health Care module for more information about identifying a champion for your quality improvement work.
How can I include patients in my practice's PDSA effort?
It is important to design care plans with patients, instead of designing care plans for patients. Your practice could include one or two patients on the quality improvement team. If your practice does not use patient advisors regularly, start with a simple survey to understand what your patients value most.
What if my project is focused on my practice's IT utilization and workflows? Are there resources to help me?
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has a detailed IT workflow assessment toolkit to help your practice navigate IT-related quality improvement efforts.
With a committed team and a detailed plan, you are ready to implement your quality improvement initiative. Communicate the new process to your team and share inspiring stories to keep everyone excited about the change.
After the change has been implemented, regularly discuss the adoption of the new process at huddles and meetings. This will help you determine if the change had the desired result.
Help your team stay focused and efficient through impactful goal setting. For example, one practice goal may be to increase depression screening among patients with a diagnosed substance use disorder. Using the SMART approach, your goal would look like this:
S pecific: Your practice will increase depression screening from 20 to 50 percent of patients who are either diagnosed with substance use disorder or prescribed opioids for non-cancer pain.
M easurable: You will use manual or electronic chart audits to document depression screenings.
A chievable: You've set a reasonable goal of 50 percent rather than 100 percent. You want to set an attainable goal; the bar can always be raised if your change is successful.
R elevant: There is a clear gap in care because only 20 percent of your target population is being screened for depression.
T ime-bound: The goal will be achieved over the next three months. A reassessment (the “study” step of PDSA) will occur three months from now.
“My practice benefited from making changes, especially in team-based care. I have felt empowered through education and have been able to provide better care through better staff engagement that involves everyone in practice improvement.” Brenda Vozza-Zeid, MD, FACP, Henderson, TX
What is the best approach to rolling out the change in my practice?
Quiz Ref ID Start small by piloting the improvement with one physician or in one pod. This can help the initiative gain traction, and it can help the PDSA team and pilot team work together to successfully implement the new process.
Are there any support networks that can help my practice improve?
Area Health Education Centers (AHECs).
Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs).
Quality Innovation Network QIOs (QIN-QIOs).
Practice-based Research Networks (PBRNs).
Local or regional Practice Transformation Networks (PTNs).
Quiz Ref ID Use the process or outcome measures the PDSA team chose during the planning phase to evaluate the success of the process change. A classic technique to visualize changes over time is a run chart, which can be displayed in a team area or shared regularly at meetings.
Your PDSA team should consider the factors that might have contributed to the findings. You may discover that your change has been very successful or you may find that you are not seeing the improvements you expected. Your team can work together to identify how and why you achieved the observed results.
You can download and customize these tools to align with the measures you have selected for your change initiative.
“I thought I had a good handle on managing my diabetic patients, but I learned about facilitating good decision-making by my patients, coaching behavioral changes, and gaining insight into patient compliance. I also learned about how to engage my office staff into optimizing OUR care of OUR diabetic patients.” Robert Dobbin Chow MD, MBA, MACP, Baltimore, MD
What are some examples of process and outcome measures that we can monitor?
Percentage of patients with diabetes who have a current HgbA1c documented.
Percentage of patients who have their blood pressure checked at their visit.
Percentage of patients who have pre-visit labs obtained.
Percentage of patients who have an HgbA1c less than 8.0.
Percentage of patients with blood pressure at goal.
Patient, physician, and team satisfaction ratings
At this point, you can decide to Adopt, Adapt, or Abandon the process.
The PDSA cycle is meant to be continuous; even your best processes can be improved and become more consistent. You can further refine your processes by repeating the cycle. Celebrate completing your first PDSA cycle even if it didn't result in improvement. View this as a learning opportunity.
During this final stage of the PDSA cycle, your team should determine what action to take next.
Using the results of the PDSA cycle, you can Adopt, Adapt, or Abandon your plan.
You can use the table below to help identify your PDSA goals, areas for improvement, changes to implement, and measures.
What methods should I use to communicate the results of the PDSA cycle?
Your team, stakeholders, and patients will be eager to learn more about your successes. Write a brief summary that describes the quality improvement initiative and the results that were generated. Print it in your organization's newsletter, send a congratulatory note to the team members copied to leadership. Present a summary of the report during a lunch time meeting and celebrate your successes.
Post a summary of the effort on a bulletin board in a common area. Consider making a data wall or dashboard that tracks every initiative, and displays practice goals. Continue to prominently display regular updates of run charts. Positive reinforcement through communication and recognition can drive greater teamwork, and continued quality improvement in your practice.
How should I communicate the results to patients?
Patients and caregivers can be an integral part of your quality improvement efforts. Surveys that gather outcomes data can help you monitor the patient experience in your practice. Summarize your results and report them to patient advisory groups through your patient portal or email.
Any practice team can complete a quality improvement initiative if they start small and plan ahead. Foster your internal assets to develop more reliable systems to improve care. With careful thought given to each aspect of the PDSA cycle, ongoing communication, and detailed attention to the metrics, your practice can successfully reach its goals.
Try using the PDSA framework on a simple initiative first so you can gain familiarity and comfort with the method. For example, if you want to increase rates of flu vaccinations in your practice, use PDSA to develop and implement a communications strategy during the next flu season. Take what you learn to make improvements to your approach during next year's flu season.
Use other analysis tools to approach improvement.
This module provides the framework for making changes in your practice. If you are taking on a larger quality improvement effort, try these tools:
A fishbone diagram to show cause and effect.
A Pareto chart to identify the most influential cause(s) of a problem.
A scatter plot to reveal causal relationships.
A check sheet for easy data collection and to show patterns.
The STEPS Forward™ Starting Lean healthcare module.
AMA STEPS Forward ® presents actionable, practical toolkits and customizable resources that you can use to successfully implement meaningful and transformative change in your practice or organization. See How it Works
PDSA Case Report: University Physicians Group
- Core Workflow Toolkits
- Annual Prescription Renewal
- Daily Huddles
- Team Meetings
- Team Documentation
- In-Basket Management
- Pre-Visit Lab Testing
- Pre-Visit Planning
- Expanded Rooming and Discharge Protocols
See More About
About the Professional Satisfaction and Practice Sustainability Group: The AMA Professional Satisfaction and Practice Sustainability group has been tasked with developing and promoting innovative strategies that create sustainable practices. Leveraging findings from the 2013 AMA/RAND Health study, “Factors affecting physician professional satisfaction and their implications for patient care, health systems and health policy,” and other research sources, the group developed a series of practice transformation strategies. Each has the potential to reduce or eliminate inefficiency in broader office-based physician practices and improve health outcomes, increase operational productivity and reduce health care costs.
Disclosure Statement: Unless noted, all individuals in control of content reported no relevant financial relationships.
Disclaimer: AMA STEPS Forward ® content is provided for informational purposes only, is believed to be current and accurate at the time of posting, and is not intended as, and should not be construed to be, legal, financial, medical, or consulting advice. Physicians and other users should seek competent legal, financial, medical, and consulting advice. AMA STEPS Forward ® content provides information on commercial products, processes, and services for informational purposes only. The AMA does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services and mention of the same in AMA STEPS Forward ® content is not an endorsement or recommendation. The AMA hereby disclaims all express and implied warranties of any kind related to any third-party content or offering. The AMA expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on AMA STEPS Forward ® content.
AMA Membership provides:
- Unlimited CME and MOC from JN Learning
- Full-access to JAMA Network (print journal, online and audio subscription)
Sign in to access
Sign in to customize your interests, name your search, sign in to save your search, lookup an activity, my saved searches.
You currently have no searches saved.
My Saved Courses
You currently have no courses saved.
- 70 Capstone Project Ideas for Any Student
What is a Capstone Project
How to choose killer capstone ideas, capstone project topics, nursing capstone project ideas, computer science capstone project ideas, information technology capstone topics, psychology capstone project ideas, management capstone project ideas, marketing capstone project ideas, education ideas for capstone projects, final thoughts.
Can't come up with a good capstone project idea? You are not alone in this. A capstone project is a challenging writing task for many students. It is not surprising because this academic work is essential for a future career. Therefore, if you aim to show in-depth knowledge in a field and demonstrate your core skills, make sure to pick an effective topic for capstone project. In our article, you will find a great variety of capstone project ideas in different fields of study. Use our guide to pick the topic you like most and create an outstanding academic paper.
A capstone project is a graduation project that students should present by the end of their senior year or course of study. This so-called culmination of degree allows showing what experience and insights they have gained at school. Capstone projects come in different shapes and sizes, depending on the specific academic requirements. A capstone project is beneficial to graduate students since it provides a unique opportunity to practice the following skills:
- critical thinking
- problem-solving skills
- time management
- communication skills
- persuasive skills
Some schools give a strict list of capstone project ideas you may choose from. Moreover, they provide a full list of requirements that a student needs to follow. However, sometimes you may select a theme related to your educational field yourself and write the paper using information you've already learned at the high school, college or university.
Having troubles looking for the best capstone project ideas ? Take it easy — check out these valuable tips that might come in handy during the brainstorming process:
- Stick to the problem-solving objective. The topic you choose should help you solve a complex problem. It is the primary aim of your investigation.
- Turn writing into an engaging activity. Determine the fascinating subject in the field of study. This way, you will be interested in the writing process.
- Rely on previous research. Consider the material you already have when you are working on coursework and practical material.
- Estimate the sources. Assess both the history of the research topic and current analytical reviews to find hypothetical questions within your study framework.
- Pick informative topics. It's better to choose subjects that offer enough information and allow you to complete in-depth research.
- Plan your time wisely . Give yourself enough time to tackle this assignment. Be aware that it may take much longer than college academic papers.
- Engage your reader. An intriguing topic covering a significant issue is the key to success. Choose those themes that are important to society.
- Show your experience in the field. Your work's quality depends on how well you know the topic, so choosing a too complicated or too easy subject would be a bad idea.
- Stay precise in your writing. The topic should be narrow and specific. Don't use a too broad subject because you won't be able to address a particular issue.
- Seek advice from a teacher. Consult with the instructor, listen to his or her opinion regarding the chosen subject for your project.
We want to simplify the writing process and, thus, offer some great topics to choose from. There's no need to stay overnight brainstorming on good ideas for your graduate project. Check out the list of capstone topics below to save your time.
- Why is breastfeeding a good option for infants?
- Innovations in diagnosing testing.
- An efficient nursing program aimed to improve the medical care of older people.
- The most widespread sexually transmitted diseases.
- Prevention methods for type 3 diabetes.
- Comparison of current healthcare programs and healthcare in the past.
- The nursing training pan that improves the quality of medical assistance.
- Why does HPV cause increased patients' awareness and vaccination?
- The ways to create a specific regimen for proper immunization.
- Nursing care analysis, new strategies, and methods of improvement.
- Development of software that coordinates retail business supply and sales.
- The role of online software in the real estate development company.
- The use of computers and other gadgets in modern education.
- Data recovery for information systems
- Computer disaster prevention.
- The role of contemporary technology in protection from identity theft.
- Game theory in computer analysis and algorithms.
- Internet security measures and current protective systems.
- Math placement test development.
- Mobile education apps for students.
- The use of object detection and recognition algorithms in surveillance equipment.
- The role of data mining in modern businesses.
- The significance of cloud computing
- The Internet of Things and its importance
- The comparison of manual and automated testing
- Data security measures
- The principles of cyber-physical system
- Cybersecurity measures in modern businesses
- The role of Artificial Intelligence in economy
- Network management and monitoring
- Why does stress affect our personality and influence our behavior?
- What factors cause suicidal behavior?
- Social interaction of modern teenagers.
- The difference between short and long-term memory?
- Why are some people addicted to depression? (consult: research paper on depression )
- How does the environment influence our personality?
- Crucial stages of human growth and psychological development.
- Violence in games and its effect on teenagers and their learning capacity.
- The impact of bipolar disorder on human's life
- The importance of psychology in modern businesses
- The influence of crisis management on small business
- Project management in the shipbuilding industry.
- Women empowerment in the financial sector.
- The latest management system innovations in the business.
- The efficiency of the franchising system in various businesses.
- Globalization and customization: what is the difference?
- The necessity of risk management for business
- Customer service in restaurants: detailed analysis.
- E-commerce development and recent trends.
- How to choose the best strategy in public relations?
- The role of social media in marketing
- The necessity of blogging for traffic generation
- Content marketing strategies used by various businesses
- Behavior knowledge and effective relationships
- Business-to-business marketing methods
- Business-to-customer marketing strategies
- The significance of jingles in advertising
- The ways of building brand awareness
- Recent trends in product loyalty
- The most effective account-based tactics
- Is bilingual education efficient?
- The influence of degree level on a career.
- Why is classroom management essential for students' behavior?
- How can teachers motivate students to get higher results?
- Educational models that require changes.
- Development projects that can increase students' achievements.
- Distant learning as a good option for some students.
- Elementary school programs for personal growth.
- How to improve the psychological environment in high schools?
- The use of popular games in modern education.
When you're required to write a sociology research paper, be prepared to work on a topic that is connected to people and society. You can choose from a variety of subjects including relationships, social norms, people's behavior, stereotypes, communication between different groups and individuals, a...
If you are studying Medicine and need worthy healthcare research topics for college, go no further! In this blog post, our proficient writers have compiled a useful list of health research ideas and suggestions on how to choose a decent topic. Select the one that you like most and be ready to nail a...
Things go the way we can pick relevant, up-to-date research paper topics these days. Be it an Instagram study or Kendrick Lamar’s influence on music in the last decade study – nowadays it is still a research writing. This piece of text will provide enough information and ideas to choose dazzling res...
A guide for those enrolled in the online Healthcare Administration and Interprofessional Leadership program.
online document to store topics and capstone project ideas gleaned from interactions with guest lecturers, community partners, and faculty. This early and student-directed collection of capstone ideas from the start of the program allows students to generate ideas to cultivate by the time the capstone planning class occurs.
Common Employment Upon Graduation Typical entry-level titles for health care administration majors are: Skip to main ... students learn how to write analyses of health-care policies. HCA 461 is the capstone course in the program, where students integrate learning from other courses and synthesize concepts by exploring and debating contemporary ...
The top 150 capstone ideas presented below aim to make a choice not so effort-consuming. With the list of the capstone project topics we've picked for you, you'll be covered in major subjects. Continue reading, and you'll get ideas for capstone projects in information technology, nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and more.
Capstone projects, the crowning achievement of the healthcare betriebswirtschaft degree program, go to both complement and supplement classroom instruction. Students are expecting to put to practice the skills furthermore knowledge they learned throughout the plan in order to tackle a real-world, current issue that healthcare managers face.
PROJECT During the capstone field-based experience, students have the opportunity to synthesize and apply what they learned throughout the program. The course combines traditional online course work with a field-based experience, providing students with direct exposure to the field of health care management. Under the guidance of a project ...
15 Best Capstone Project Ideas About Health Administration. Health WebCapstone Project Ideas about Health Administration. 1. Improved hospital nurse retention. The healthcare industry, particularly hospitals, is dealing with a serious … Detail: Visit URL . Category: Hospital View Health
Nursing education capstone project ideas. ... Investigating the potential of using blockchain technology in healthcare data management. Implementing an electronic health record (EHR) system in a healthcare facility. ... Examining the role of mobile technologies in healthcare. Find more capstone projects at 200+ Best And Creative Nursing ...
the capstone project would attempt to reduce the gap in a sustainable, meaningful way. To address this problem, the capstone project would seek to provide an occupation-based support that was accessible and could be incorporated into one's daily activities. Due to identified gaps in
As a result, you can be confused and uncertain. However, the 115 Nursing informatics topics list can help you navigate the process and brainstorm ideas to make better titles for your nursing papers. Related Readings: A list of common nursing theories; Excellent nursing capstone project ideas and topics.
Engineering Capstone Project Ideas. If you are taking an engineering course, here are some great project ideas to peruse: Schedule control in construction. Understanding solar panel control systems. Why traffic light detectors are needed in vehicles. How computer interactive models improve a construction project.
Collaborated with Project Management team to scope market opportunities by specialty or by care setting Engaged cross-functional departments to identify project opportunities, plan, implement, and ...
Final project for capstone terriciano august 19,2018 capstone component professional reflection healthcare administration capstone after getting my degree in. ... Course: Healthcare Administration Capstone (HCM490) 35 Documents. Students shared 35 documents in this course. Info More info. Download. Save. This is a preview.
I was mentored by national health policy leaders and researchers during my comprehensive master's capstone project and work experience at NC Medicaid, in which I conducted a policy analysis of ...
Accounting Capstone Project Ideas. Proprietorship accounting. Ethical decision-making in accounting. Income-related accounting theories. Accounting for sales and income. The effects of the recession on personal finance. Payroll management systems. The role of accounting in information systems.
Description: This course is a follow-up course to BSN 355: Capstone Proposal, which was taken the first or second academic semester of the BSN Program. In this course, learners will complete the capstone project they proposed in BSN 355. Learners will apply their learning about vision, creativity, and planning as it relates to leadership in ...
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas for Mental Health. Is the link between homelessness and mental health problems is strong. Yoga is very good at keeping your mental health and well-being in check. Use of expressive art therapy to help young people grow up in a positive way. Using CBT to help veterans who have PTSD.
Develop a 1,250-1,500 written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal: Background; Clinical problem statement. Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
Most good ideas for improvement come from the people doing the work, so consider the perspectives of everyone on the team, both clinical and non-clinical. ... Project Management 101 (34 KB) Supplement. Resources. ACP Advance: setting your QI goals worksheet (267 KB) ... increase operational productivity and reduce health care costs. Disclosure ...
And here are some ideas for inspiration: The influence of crisis management on small business. Project management in the shipbuilding industry. Women empowerment in the financial sector. The latest management system innovations in the business. The efficiency of the franchising system in various businesses.