Quick & Fun Engineering Projects
Introduction: Quick & Fun Engineering Projects
These mini projects are designed to add flexibility to your repertoire of lesson plans. Each project requires almost no preparation, can be quickly explained, and uses minimal materials. It's perfect for engaging a student who finishes his or her main project very early, or conduct several of these projects in one lesson rather than focusing on one big project.
You can find the lesson plan, 1-page project sheet, and more project ideas at STEM-Inventions.com
Step 1: Tops
Tops can be made by inserting a piece of a bamboo skewer through the center of a plastic wheel. But it doesn't have to stop there. What if the skewer is longer or shorter? What if you add more wheels? How does having the wheels higher up on the skewer vs. lower affect the performance? Is it possible to add to the top without disrupting it's balance? There is a surprising amount of room for experimentation!
For added longevity, encourage your students to make a top that can out-spin all the others. Make competitions official by building a simple structure to contain the tops to a small area. The arena can be 3x3 or 4x4 sticks as well.
Bending the tip of the skewer will cause the top to jitter and move unpredictably.
Limit the number of wheels your students can use to 5 and encourage them to redesign rather than make completely new ones
Step 2: Straw Planes and Paper Aircraft
Here are two simple and high performing paper aircraft, as well as an unusual flyer. The Nakamura Lock - A plane that everyone should know The Acrobat - Very reliable and stable. Can perform loops, or gracefully glide Straw plane It is just as important to trim your paper plane as it is to fold it well and choose a good design. Trimming the plane means making adjustments to improve flight performance. For example, if the nose of the plane is diving downward too soon, try bending the tailing edge of the wings upward a little bit. This will produce more lift. If the plane is tilting sideways and crashing, try bending the wings upwards a bit so that the plane has more of a 'V' shape than a 'T' shape when looking at it head-on. This improves stability. You can take this a step further by adding a paperclip hook to the nose of the plane and then use a slingshot to launch it!
Step 3: The Paper Weight Challenge
This is an open-ended challenge that requires no setup and only a sheet of paper, tape, and something heavy (such as a box of craft sticks or a textbook). The challenge: Using only a sheet of paper and 2' of tape, students must design a structure that can hold a weight at least 4 inches off of the ground for at least 10 seconds without any external support. Rules:
- Students may try as many times as they'd like
The solution: There is more than one solution, but the simplest and most elegant is to simply fold a piece of paper in half lengthwise, then tape the ends together to create a cylinder. Other shapes, such as a box, have straight sides that can fold easily. However a cylinder is very strong because it distributes the weight evenly throughout its entire shape, and it does not have flat sides that can fold easily. Another solution that is outside of the box is to use the tape to simply attach the weight to a tabletop and suspend it above the ground!
Step 4: Craft Stick Bombs
This explosive project is created by tightly weaving craft sticks together so that it is held in place without adhesives. If one stick slips out of place, the whole assembly will fall apart, or even appear to explode. The energy that creates the explosive effect comes from the stored energy held in a bent craft stick. Tip: For bigger and more reliable explosions, make sure that at least two sticks in the weave are barely connected. This will make it easier for the stick bomb to rapidly come apart. There are a few different craft stick bomb designs: Classic 5 stick design 4 stick variation 6 stick weave (more difficult) Do not allow students to throw the stick bombs at each other. If you see a student holding a stick bomb close to their face, tell them to hold it farther away because it can explode spontaneously. You may want to bring a pair of pliers. Young children (grades 1-3) often have difficulty holding the 5 stick weave together during construction.
Be the First to Share
Did you make this project? Share it with us!
3D Printing Student Design Challenge
Make It Bridge
Repair and Reuse Contest
8 years ago on Introduction
Your projects look amazing. I would love to do them with my students. I am unable to get the wheel link to work. Could you tell me where to order them? Thanks!
9 years ago
9 years ago on Introduction
Get Guidance and training along with final year projects kits for your last year diploma. Our self learning final year diploma projects kits are guaranteed to guide you and help you score the best marks in your final semesters. This project guidance is provided by our professionals that can be used in your last year diploma so that you can focus your time on your last year studies and score well. All the final year diploma projects kits are designed to help you score better in your semester. Browse through our list of latest diploma projects kits. These systems are innovative systems to for final year diploma in IT, Computers as well as Electronics and communication. Our lists of final year projects kits for diploma in computer engineering, diploma in electronics engineering ece, diploma in electrical engineering and more. Find the best diploma project topic for your final year at this amazing repository of engineering diploma projects.
These final year diploma projects only at Nevonprojects. We excel in software/hardware projects development for diploma in engineering and technology, Our final year engineering projects help students in their final semesters and get better results through it. In the last year of diploma in computer engineering, students have to develop project on the basis of what they have learned so far. It seems to be easy but becomes difficult when they actual start working on it. Nevonprojects is the one that help students to achieve the goal of completing the project on time. We provide students with a large range of various project topics that definitely fulfils their requirements. Also we develop project according to their needs. Proper training and guidance is also given to the student along with the project that helps them to learn and perform well. The page cosists of diploma projects list as per latest technology and concepts. Our list has been compiled to help students of final year diploma in electronics and communication for their hardware based projects. Also it consists a variety of systems to be used by final year diploma in software engineering students for their final year engineering. Get final year diploma projects with full guidance and training only at NevonProjects.
Didn’t find your desired project ?
Diploma final year project topics Computer Engineering Group | MSBTE
Mail Us: [email protected]
Using Python Programming:
- Virtual Assistant
- Face Detection
- Covid Tracker
- Music Recommendation System
- Movie Recommendation System based on emotion
- Billing Software
- Payroll system
- Management software
- face lock system for Linux Distro.
Using Java Programming:
- Bus reservation system
- Hotel Booking system
- e-Healthcare management system
- Flight Booking system
- Stock Management system
- E-commerce site
- Portal Website
- Online Railway Booking site
- Online Blood Bank Donation site
Embedded system topics:.
- Smart Car Parking system
- Paragraph writing Machine
- Biometric Attendance System
- Smart House
- Virtual Assistant
- Automatic Vehicle Speed Controller in Traffic Using RF Signal
- Covid Tracker App
- Assistant like Siri
- Image to Text Converter
- Speech to Text App
- Image to pdf App
- IDE for Developer
- Quick Share App
- Home control App with an embedded system.
Post a Comment
If you have any query, please let us know
How Can I Contact You?
Do you sponsor final year projects, how to download msbte mcq, how to download msbte study resources.
Thank you Sir your website cwipedia is very helpful
👍👍This site is very usefull all the questions and answers all very properly arranged
This site is very useful //helful for practice the MCQ question and answer
It is very useful thank you being here
so useful site, seaved me from exams thanks
Thanks you sir you are doing great job for students...... Please keep it up its really helpful for all students I also suggested my all friends to refer these mcqs for exam preparation.......
Thank you for your quick response..
Thank you very much, so usefull site for diploma students
Very good site 👍🏻
Java Core and Advanced Notes Available
- Completely based on I scheme syllabus of Computer Engineering
- Purely Handwritten Notes
- Prepared after referring various materials like Java - The Complete Reference, E Balagurusamy, Textbooks like Techmax, Tech Knowledge and Nirali Publications
- A place where you find every single thing
Get MSBTE Study Resource in one click, Download MSBTE Mastery App.
Project Topics for Computer Engineering Diploma
Project Topics for Computer Engineering Diploma is an awesome opening available for students to construct their interested concept. Students from ...
- [email protected]
Project Topics for Computer Engineering Diploma is an awesome opening available for students to construct their interested concept. Students from the branch of computer science are sufficient with the basic knowledge on hardware and software. Project plays a major role in enriching one’s practical skill and learns new emerging technologies.
Our Project Topics for Computer Engineering Diploma has organized the teams those are composed of experts in particular domain.
In the era of education, there are several resources available to know about the project areas, whereas it requires expert’s guidance to efficaciously build your project idea accordingly.
We Put our Efforts for Designing Your Ideas and Let You Towards the Path of Success!!!!!!!!!!!
Computer Engineering Diploma students are equip with the knowledge of programming languages which is essential to generate a project in Embedded system. Studying your project using hardware peripherals is beneficial in enhancing your problem solving ability and innovative thinking. Embedded Systems are also develop with the computer assisted concepts, since everything has become handheld and computerized. Embedded projects are design by our team who are experience in guiding students with appropriate areas.
A kit modeled with necessary components tends you to gain a wide exposure over the electronic devices.
The students from the department of Computer science are enable to work excellently in computations, artificial intelligence, processing of a data, control systems and techniques / algorithms. Educational projects are supposed to create massive attractiveness in real world applications and it can also launch later based on the proofs submitt. We list with the topics, in which each have plenty of concepts to be focus for implementation.
Energetic diploma students pick most challenging topic and solve it using any emerging technology.
Foremost areas for computer-engineering-diploma in embedded systems.
- Internet of Things
- Personal Computer based control systems
- Smart Phone assisted autonomous system
- Business environments
- Automobile system
- Defense system
- Industrial monitoring system
Project Topics for Computer Engineering Diploma is serve by our team that associates student’s with planning, designing, analyzing and testing. We also support Engineering students from other branches with any other project domains. Our provisions include documentation, layout diagrams, execution video and software installation.
The hand over kit can operate by yourself which will initially guide by our team members.
Let us give you a bunch of concepts that are involve into the project-topics-for computer-engineering diploma,.
- A Secure Smart Home using RFID advance technology also on Internet of Things environment
- Integration of patient body Health Monitoring and also Tele Medicine System for healthcare systems
- Alternative usage and prediction of power also by Embedded in an Internet of Things Platform
- A Secure analysis of patients Radio Frequency Identification Authentication system also for Internet of Things in Healthcare Center
- A Complete Augmented Clinical hygiene enabling deployment also in Heterogeneous Healthcare Environments
- Secure patient and instrument Systems also using Behavior Rule Specification in IOT
- Monitoring Of Human Health Disorder also with Less Power Smart Transmission Mechanism on Internet of Things
- Detecting Theft Vehicles also using an Anonymous Authentication System with easy Plugin charging for Electric Vehicles
- Water Quality Monitoring System also by accomplishing of Smart Sensor Interface on Internet of Things
- Vehicle license plate recognition also system on Internet of Things
- Monitoring and controlling of Oil Reservoirs System also based on the area of internet of things
- Powering the IOT: storage – less and also converter – less energy harvesting
- A Secure and Accident Detection on Smart Helmet System also on using IOT Technology
- Car Black Box System for Accident Prediction And also Crash Recovery on IOT
- Automatic Detection And Alert System of Potholes and also Humps on roads to assist Drivers
- Implementation of Knowledge also based Real Time Monitoring System for Aquaculture Using IOT
- Smart Garbage And Waste Collection Bin also on IOT
- Transmission Line Multiple Faults Detection and also Warning System for Electricity Board
- Smart Bio-Services: Automatic Accident Detection and also Ambulance Rescue System on IOT
- An Efficient Energy Meter with Current, Voltage and also Cost Monitoring System
- 275 words per page
- Free revisions1
- Topic/subject mastery
- Perfect citations
- Editorial review
- Money back guarantee2
- 1-on-1 writer chat
- 24/7 support
- A top writer
- Satisfaction guarantee
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
Watch The Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you.
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work
Simulation Projects Workflow
Embedded Projects Workflow
This Service will be usefull for
Share us your Matlab needs our technical team will get it done Ontime with Detailed Explanations .All Matlab assignments , routine matlab homeworks and Matlab academic Tasks completed at affordable prices. You get Top Grade without any Tension .Upload your Matlab requirements and see your Marks improving.Our Matlab Tutors are from US, UK, CANADA, Australia, UAE , china and India.If you need guidance in MATLAB ,assignments or Thesis and want to chat with experts or any related queries and Research issues feel free contact us.
- OnTime Delivery
- Customized Works
- Plagiarism Free
- Unique works
- Detailed Explanations
- Multiple Revisions
- MATLAB Simulink
- 90, Pretham Street, Duraisamy Nagar Madurai – 625001 Tamilnadu, India
- +91 9790238391
- Data Science | All Courses
- Master of Science in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PG Programme in Data Science from IIIT Bangalore
- Professional Certificate Program in Data Science for Business Decision Making
- Master of Science in Data Science – UOA
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Data Science from IIITB
- Caltech CTME Data Analytics Certificate Program
- Advanced Programme in Data Science from IIIT Bangalore
- Professional Certificate Program in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Python Programming Bootcamp from upGrad
- Master of Science in Project Management – Golden Gate Univerity
- Project Management For Senior Professionals – XLRI Jamshedpur
- Software Engineering | All Courses
- Full Stack Development Bootcamp from upGrad
- Cybersecurity Certificate Program Caltech
- Blockchain Certification PGD – IIIT Bangalore
- Cyber Security Program – IIIT Bangalore
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain – IIIT Bangalore
- Full Stack Development Program – PURDUE
- Big Data Programme – IIIT Bangalore
- Cloud Backend Development Program – PURDUE
- Blockchain Certificate Program – PURDUE
- Cybersecurity Certificate Program – PURDUE
- Java Programming – upGrad
- Msc in Computer Science – Liverpool John Moores University
- Msc in Computer Science (CyberSecurity) – Liverpool John Moores University
- Full Stack Developer Course – IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Software Development (DevOps) – IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Software Development (Cloud Backend Development) – IIIT Bangalore
- Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps – IIIT Bangalore
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Cloud Backend Development – IIIT Bangalore
- Machine Learning | All Courses
- Master of Science in Machine Learning & AI – Liverpool John Moores University
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Machine Learning & AI – IIIT Bangalore
- Advanced Certification in Machine Learning and Cloud – IIT Madras
- Msc in ML & AI – Liverpool John Moores University
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Machine Learning & NLP – IIIT Bangalore
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Machine Learning & Deep Learning – IIIT Bangalore
- Advanced Certificate Program in AI for Managers – IIT Roorkee
- Data Science and Business Analytics – Maryland, US
- Executive PG Programme in Business Analytics – EPGP LIBA
- Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Certification Programme from upGrad
- Global Master Certificate in Business Analytics – Michigan State University
- MA in Journalism & Mass Communication – CU
- BA in Journalism & Mass Communication – CU
- Marketing | All Courses
- Brand and Communication Management – MICA
- Executive Development Program In Digital Marketing – XLRI
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication – MICA
- Performance Marketing Bootcamp – Google Ads
- LL.M. in Corporate & Financial Law – Jindal Law School
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property & Technology Law – Jindal Law School
- LL.M. in Dispute Resolution from Jindal Law School
- Executive PGP Healthcare Management – LIBA
- Management Programme with PGP – IMT Ghaziabad
- PG Certification in Software Engineering from upGrad
- DBA – SSBM, Geneva
- DBA – Golden Gate Univerity
- Master of Business Administration (90 ECTS) | MBA
- Master of Business Administration (60 ECTS) | Master of Business Administration (60 ECTS)
- Computer Science | Master’s Degree
- MS in Data Analytics | MS in Data Analytics
- Project Management | MS
- Information Technology | MS
- International Management | Master’s Degree
- Advanced Credit Course for Master in International Management (120 ECTS)
- Advanced Credit Course for Master in Computer Science (120 ECTS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (180 ECTS)
- B.Sc. Computer Science (180 ECTS)
- Masters Degree in Data Analytics and Visualization
- Masters Degree in Artificial Intelligence
- Masters Degree in Cybersecurity
- MBS in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- MSc in Data Analytics
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA – Information Technology Concentration
- MS in Data Analytics
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Artificial Intelligence | MS in Artificial Intelligence
- MS in Analytics
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Accountancy
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Project Management
- MS in Data Science
- MS in Information Technology
- MS in Applied Data Science
- Executive PG Programme in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Master of Science in Data Science – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Data Science
- Advanced Programme in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Full Stack Development Bootcamp – upGrad
- Msc in Computer Science from Liverpool John Moores University
- Advanced Certificate in Brand Communication Management
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication
- Business Analytics Certification Programme
- MBA (90 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- MBA (60 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- Master in Computer Science – IU, Germany
- Master in International Management (120 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- Advanced Credit Course for Master in Computer Science (120 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- Advanced Credit Course for Master in International Management (120 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- Master in Data Science (120 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- Bachelor of Business Administration (180 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- B.Sc. Computer Science (180 ECTS) – IU, Germany
- MS in Data Analytics – Clark University, US
- MS in Information Technology – Clark University, US
- MS in Project Management – Clark University, US
- Masters Degree in Data Analytics and Visualization – Yeshiva University, USA
- Masters Degree in Artificial Intelligence – Yeshiva University, USA
- Masters Degree in Cybersecurity – Yeshiva University, USA
- MSc in Data Analytics – Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Master of Science in Project Management – Golden Gate University
- Master of Science in Business Analytics – Golden Gate University
- MS in Computer Science – Troy University
- Master of Business Administration – Edgewood College
- Master of Science in Accountancy – Edgewood College
- Master of Business Administration – University of Bridgeport, US
- MS in Analytics – University of Bridgeport, US
- MS in Artificial Intelligence – University of Bridgeport, US
- MS in Computer Science – University of Bridgeport, US
- MS in Cybersecurity – Johnson & Wales University (JWU)
- MS in Data Analytics – Johnson & Wales University (JWU)
- MBA – Information Technology Concentration – Johnson & Wales University (JWU)
- MS in Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence – CWRU, USA
- MS in Civil Engineering in AI & ML – CWRU, USA
- MS in Mechanical Engineering in AI and Robotics – CWRU, USA
- MS in Biomedical Engineering in Digital Health Analytics – CWRU, USA
- MBA – University Canada West in Vancouver, Canada
- Global Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management – Michigan State University
- Certificate Programme in Operations Management and Analytics – IIT Delhi
- MBA (Global) – Deakin Business School
- MBA – Golden Gate University
- PG Diploma in Management – BIMTECH
- Management PGP IMT
- Doctor of Business Administration – SSBM
- MBA (Global) in Digital Marketing – Deakin MICA
- MBA in Digital Finance – O.P. Jindal Global University
- Product Management Certification Program – DUKE CE
- PG Programme in Human Resource Management – LIBA
- HR Management and Analytics – IIM Kozhikode
- PG Programme in Healthcare Management – LIBA
- Supply Chain Management – MSU
- Finance for Non Finance Executives – IIT Delhi
- Effective Leadership & Management – MSU
- PG Programme in Management – IMT Ghaziabad
- Leadership and Management in New-Age Business
- Management Essentials from upGrad
- Executive PG Programme in Human Resource Management – LIBA
- Professional Certificate Programme in HR Management and Analytics – IIM Kozhikode
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bee The Change
- Blockchain Technology
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Digital Marketing
- Full Stack Development
- Human Resource
- Product Management
- Software Development
- Study Abroad
- upGrad Mentorship
- Supply Chain Management
- MBA – Liverpool Business School
- IMT Management Certification + Liverpool MBA
- IMT Management Certification + Deakin MBA
- IMT Management Certification with 100% Job Guaranteed
- IMT Management Certification program
- MBA with specialisation (18 months)
- MBA (2 years)
- MBA (1 year)
- PGDM with Dual Specialisations (2 years)
- Machine Learning and Cloud – IIT Madras
- Master of Science in ML & AI – LJMU & IIT Madras
- PCP in Data Science – IIM Kozhikode
- HR Management & Analytics – IIM Kozhikode
- Msc in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Certificate Programme in Blockchain – IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in DevOps – IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Cloud Backend Development – IIIT Bangalore
- Certificate Programme in DevOps – IIIT Bangalore
- Certification in Cloud Backend Development – IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PG Programme in ML & AI – IIIT Bangalore
- Certificate Programme in ML & NLP – IIIT Bangalore
- Certificate Programme in ML & Deep Learning – IIIT B
- Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management
- Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Healthcare Management
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property & Technology Law
- LL.M. in Corporate & Financial Law
- LL.M. in Corporate & Financial LawLLM in Dispute Resolution
- Consumer Behavior
- Financial Analysis
- Introduction to FinTech
- Introduction to HR Analytics
- Fundamentals of Communication
- Art of Effective Communication
- Introduction to Research Methodology
- Mastering Sales Technique
- Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Journalism
- Economics Masterclasses
- Influencer Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Performance Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Marketing Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Affiliate Marketing
- Data Structure
- Full stack development
- Introduction to Database Design with MySQL
- Data Analysis
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Logistic Regression
- Linear Regression
- Linear Algebra for Analysis
- Natural Learning Processing
- Deep Learning
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA In General Management
- MBA in Agriculture
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Project Management
- Free Live Class
12 Interesting Computer Science Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners [Latest 2023]
Director of Engineering @ upGrad. Motivated to leverage technology to solve problems. Seasoned leader for startups and fast moving orgs. Working on solving problems of scale and long term technology…
Table of Contents
In this article, you will learn 12 Interesting Computer Science Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners (2023).
- Face detection
- Online auction system
- Evaluation of academic performance
- e-Authentication system
- Cursor movement on object motion
- Crime rate prediction
- Android battery saver system
- Symbol recognition
- Public news droid
- Search engine
- Online eBook maker
- Mobile wallet with merchant payment
Read the full article to know more.
Computer Science Project Ideas
Computer Science skills are a highly sought-after skillset in IT/ITeS and STEM-related job roles. Some of the most coveted Computer Science skills in the modern industry include coding, computation, data processing, network information security, web architecture, algorithm design, storage systems & management, and mobile development. Learning these skills opens up new and exciting employment opportunities in the present and future workforce. So, if you are a computer science beginner, the best thing you can do is work on some real-time computer science project ideas . Relevant projects not only improve your practical knowledge but also improves your resume. To gain more weight, consider our free courses developed to increase your skills in a short duration.
Check Out upGrad’s Full Stack Development Bootcamp
We, here at upGrad, believe in a practical approach as theoretical knowledge alone won’t be of help in a real-time work environment. In this article, we will be exploring some interesting computer science project ideas which beginners can work on to put their Python knowledge to the test. In this article, you will find top computer science project ideas for beginners and mini-project topics for CSE 3rd year to get hands-on experience.
But first, let’s address the more pertinent question that must be lurking in your mind: why build computer science projects?
When it comes to careers in software development, it is a must for aspiring developers to work on their own projects. Developing real-world projects is the best way to hone your skills and materialize your theoretical knowledge into practical experience. But if you want to step up your game and learn real-life industry projects, assignments and case studies check out our Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps where you can showcase your expertise and skills to potential employers using an e-portfolio.
You will need to acquaint yourself with new tools and technologies while working on a computer science project. The more you learn about cutting-edge development tools, environments, and libraries, the broader will be your scope for experimentation with your projects. The more you experiment with different computer science project ideas, and mini-project topics for CSE 3rd year, the more knowledge you gain.
Computer Science study encompasses programming , design, analysis, and theory. Hence, Computer Science project ideas involve designing and developing various application-based software products and solutions. So, if you wish to know about a few exciting Computer Science project ideas, this article is just what you need! But, if you want to accomplish more, and gain superiority, consider pursuing our Advanced Certificate Programme in Cyber Security designed for working professionals and provides 1:1 high-performance coaching.
Traditionally, different specialization fields opted for a theoretical and instructions-oriented approach. However, today, most job roles demand professionals who have hands-on industry experience. Computer Science is one such discipline where academic learning does not suffice – students need to undertake practical training through real-world Computer Science projects and assignments. It aims to impart students with practical knowledge of operating computer systems.
upGrad’s Exclusive Software Webinar for you –
Panel discussion on career progress in the IT industry
Our learners also read : Java free online courses !
So, here are a few computer science projects for beginners can work on:
Top 12 Computer Science Project Ideas
This list of computer science project ideas for students is suited for beginners, and those just starting out with Python or Data Science in general or final year project topics for computer engineering in diploma . These computer science project ideas will get you going with all the practicalities you need to succeed in your career as a software developer.
Further, if you’re looking for computer science project ideas for the final year, this list should get you going. So, without further ado, let’s jump straight into some computer science project ideas that will strengthen your base and allow you to climb up the ladder.
1. Face detection
It is of high importance and it serves various purposes in many fields. Most importantly, the technology of face detection has increased the surveillance efforts of the authorities.
Face detection coupled with the technology of biometrics and security has helped to identify people’s faces which has resulted in various processes such as starting an app, security, or guiding what the next action steps of the application would be.
The technology of face detection uses facial algorithms to identify the reach of facial prints. The technology can adapt and recognize which facial features to detect and which ones to ignore.
One of the best ideas to start experimenting with your hands-on computer science projects for students is face detection software. This project focuses on building face detection software using the OpenCV library. The face detection program will be modeled in a way that it can detect faces in live stream videos from a webcam or video files stored in a PC’s local storage. The software uses pre-trained XML classifiers to detect faces in real time and track them. You can also use different classifiers to identify various objects through this detection program.
To run this program, you need to install the OpenCV library on your local machine. Also, it would be best if you created appropriate paths for the XML classifier files before executing the program.
Also, check out our free react js online courses
2. Online auction system
The online auction allows the users to procure the benefits of the auction from any geographical location. The sellers can showcase their products or services to buyers across the locations. This helps in wider reachability and a huge expansion of the business.
Another useful feature of online auctions is the instant feedback feature that allows the bidders to track the price increase due to higher bidding.
The bidders or buyers from across the globe can log in at any time of the day to track or bid. This way they do not lose out on the opportunity due to different geographical timelines.
In an online auction, buyers and sellers engage in transactional business, wherein buyers purchase items through price bidding. Here, the bids have a starting price and an ending time. Potential buyers who place the highest bidding price for an item are declared the winners and owners of particular items.
In this project, you will create a secure online auction system using the fraud detection method with binary classification. If a user wants to buy a product through an online auction, they must provide their identification details like PAN number, email address, license number, etc. The system will then screen the users, authenticate, and authorize them. Only authorized users can bid in the auction. The system will be designed to predict fraudulent users in the early stages, thereby eliminating the risk of online fraud and scams. These beginner-level computer science projects will help build a strong foundation for fundamental programming concepts.
Learn Online software development courses from the World’s top Universities. Earn Executive PG Programs, Advanced Certificate Programs, or Masters Programs to fast-track your career.
Explore Our Software Development Free Courses
3. evaluation of academic performance.
Evaluation of academic performance allows the institutions to track the student’s performance. This not only helps in enhancing the student’s performance but also improves the teaching techniques and teacher’s performance.
The teachers could chart out teaching objectives that help them in achieving those objectives. This way, the teachers can adopt the successful pedagogy and ignore those pedagogies that do not add value to the student’s performance.
This project involves the creation of an evaluation system that can analyze the academic performance of students by utilizing the fuzzy logic method. In the fuzzy logic method, you will consider three parameters, namely, attendance, internal marks, and external marks, to evaluate the final academic performance of students of an institution. The fuzzy inference system is much more accurate than conventional techniques.
While developing this Computer Science project, make sure that the student information uploaded is correct (devoid of errors). Faulty data entry may lead to inaccurate results.
4. e-Authentication system
There are various types of authentication systems such as OTP, password, biometrics, etc.
The authentication system allows for a better user experience without having the need for multiple setups. It is also useful for tightening security. The enhanced security features pave the way for more number of users to adopt the technology.
The e-authentication has seen wider adaptability. It is used to access government services, transactional processes, online platforms, and more. The users can secure their identity with the means of an e-authentication system, thus providing scope for higher security.
This project focuses on building an e-Authentication system using a combination of QR code and OTP for enhanced security. The e-Authentication system is designed to avoid the hacking of accounts through shoulder surfing and misuse of login credentials. To be able to use the system, a user has to first register in the system by entering the basic registration details (name, address, zip code, etc.).
Once the registration is complete, the user can access the login module to authenticate the account by entering the email id and password combination they used during registration. Then, the user can proceed to the next authentication step using either of the two options – QR (Quick Response) code or OTP (Time Password). As per the option selected by the user, the system will generate a QR Code or an OTP. While the QR code will be sent to the user’s mail id, the OTP will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number of the user.
The system randomly generates the QR Code and OTP at the time of login. It makes the login more secure. However, to use this system, one always needs an active Internet connection.
5. Cursor movement on object motion
This is a project where you will design a cursor that can move through the desktop and perform actions based on hand gestures. The system’s object movement will be based on RGB (red, green, and blue) colour – it can detect RGB colour objects that will function as the mouse. It would help if you imported the Java AWT library to coordinate with the cursor. The system setting uses a webcam to track the movement of the red, green, and blue objects and based on the object movement patterns, accordingly trigger an event.
The cursor movement system will acquire a single frame from the video recorded by the webcam and flip the frame for the user to see. It converts the captured image into a binary image wherein the RGB objects will become white. The system further adds a bounding box around the object that the user can move throughout the display.
6. Crime rate prediction
There are various benefits attached to crime rate prediction, such as taking preventive measures, tracking the culprits, advanced decision-making processes, etc.
The methodology allows the decision-makers to predict the crime and perform law- enforcement measures to mitigate the repercussions.
This way, the stakeholders can provide satisfaction, increase their lifestyle experience and most importantly identify the negative externalities and take appropriate actions to curb them.
The stakeholders can allocate the budget based on the statistic, this helps in effective resource allocation. The concerned agencies can utilize their resources to better use. The crime prediction system helps in faster justice delivery and reduces crime rates.
This is one of the interesting computer science project ideas to create. As the name suggests, this Computer Science project involves building a prediction system that can analyze and predict the crime rate of a particular location. Naturally, the system needs to be fed with relevant data. It uses the K-means data mining algorithm to predict the crime rate. The K-means algorithm can cluster co-offenders and organized crime groups by detecting relevant crime patterns via hidden links, link prediction, and statistical analysis of crime data.
It functions somewhat like this – the admin will feed the crime data into the system. The algorithm will analyze crime data stored in a database and extract information and patterns from it. It will then collate the crime groups based on the patterns found in the dataset. The clusters will be made based on factors like where the crime took place, which people were involved in the crime, and when the crime occurred.
7. Android battery saver system
The battery saver project is useful for the users to track the usage of the application. The users can track which of the applications are consuming the maximum energy.
This way the users can optimize their application management. The optimization of the application can limit the application usage, and this end up limiting the battery.
The battery saver in the mobile phone would also allow the users to procure the list of applications in one place, the consumption rate is also accurate.
This is of a simple computer science project yet an exciting one. The Android battery saver is designed to analyze the battery usage data from built-in classes and create a consolidated list of apps that drain the power of the Android phone. The system can also determine the battery level of the phone. In situations where the battery level is low, and numerous apps are consuming too much power, this system will trigger an alarm telling the user to force stop or close the apps that are drawing power.
While the battery saver system has no backend, it uses Android Studio as the frontend. Since the system feeds on data from an Android phone, it does not need a backend framework. The primary aim of this battery saver system is to notify users of the apps that are high on power consumption, thereby allowing them to take specific actions to stop battery drainage.
In-Demand Software Development Skills
8. symbol recognition .
This is one of the excellent computer science project ideas for beginners. The proposed project seeks to build a system that can recognize symbols inserted by the user. This symbol recognition system leverages an image recognition algorithm to process images and identify symbols. First, the system converts RGB objects into grayscale images which are then further converted into black-and-white images. During the process, image processing is applied to remove unwanted objects and environmental interference. The system further uses optical character recognition for recognizing the images with 60-80% accuracy. This is one of the interesting computer science projects.
In the system, all symbol templates will be stored in a specific directory. The size of each image is fixed to allow the easy recognition of the symbols with accuracy. The templates will remain in black-and-white form, and the system will create a dataset of these templates. When a user inputs a query image into the system, it will resize the query image, compare the resized image values against the template image values in the dataset, and finally display the result in text format. So, while the system takes inputs as images, it delivers output in a textual form.
Explore our Popular Software Engineering Courses
Read: Software Engineering Project Ideas
9. Public news droid
There are various benefits to the public news droid, such as-
- Easy to navigate
- Instant updates
- The users receive all the news, even if they are not trendy or hyped about it.
- Accessible by the registered users
- Feature to report news if it is malicious, or irrelevant
This is one of the excellent computer science projects for beginners. The public news droid is an informative software application that informs users about the trending news, occurrences, and interesting events happening in and around their locality. Thus, the idea behind creating this information system is to keep the users informed about the happenings in their vicinity. The system uses Android Studio as the front end and SQL Server as the back end.
The system involves two modules, one for the admin and one for the user. The admin monitors the accuracy and relevancy of news and information. For instance, if the admin encounters fake news or app misuse, they can take necessary action to stop the spread of such irrelevant information. On the contrary, users can view news and informative articles only of their respective localities/towns/cities, and they can add news related to any other city. Mentioning computer science projects can help your resume look much more interesting than others.
To use the app, users need to register into the system to use this app and add all the necessary details. Once the registration process is successful, the user can see the latest news, refresh the app, browse for more information, add new information and upload it (within 450 words), and so on. Users can also add images and titles for the news they add.
10. Search engine
The search engine is highly useful, it helps in bringing the visibility of the brand, target-based ads, brand awareness, performance management, increasing website traffic, and more.
The brands can make their visibility grow by using proper keywords and using various other methodologies. Moreover, the brands can utilize the search engine to overcome the competition and grow their business.
The more people are able to see the brand, the better its authenticity would be. It will eventually result in the revenue growth of the brand.
This search engine is developed using web annotation. It is one of the trending computer science projects where when users enter specific words or phrases in a search engine, it automatically fetches the most relevant pages that contain those keywords. Web annotation makes it possible. Web annotation helps to make an application user-friendly. Thanks to web annotation, users can add, modify, and remove information from Web resources without altering the resource itself.
This project uses web annotation on pages and images. When the user enters words, names, or phrases in the system, it will fetch the information and pictures having the same annotation. Then the system displays a list of results that contain the image or content matching the user input. For this search engine, you need to use an effective algorithm to generate a query result page/search result records based on users’ queries.
11. Online eBook maker
One of the best ideas to start experimenting with your hands-on computer science projects for students is working on an online eBook maker. This online eBook maker will allow users to design and create eBooks free of cost. The system has two modules – admin login and author login. The admin can accept requests from users (authors), check and validate their details, evaluate completed eBooks, and process the request by mailing eBooks to the authors. Users can register in the system using the author login.
After filling in the necessary details, users can create new books, specify the context of books, add the title, and a number of pages, add a book cover, etc. Existing users can simply log in using their ID and password, and they can either create new books or resume editing the existing (unfinished) eBooks. Authors can keep only three incomplete eBooks at a time, of which they must complete at least one book before starting a new book.
12. Mobile wallet with merchant payment
There are various benefits attached to the mobile wallet, such as-
- Cashless payment
- The applications are protected with a password
- The QR code generation, allows the users to ensure safe transactions.
- The amount first gets stored to the merchant’s wallet, eventually reaching to their bank accounts.
- Reduces fraud detection
This can be an interesting and useful computer science project ideas. As you can guess by the name, this is a QR code scanning application designed for handling and facilitating liquid cash transactions between sellers (merchants) and consumers. The aim of building this app is to provide a secure, reliable, and efficient platform for monetary transactions on both ends. Each time, the system generates a unique QR code ID, and all passwords are encrypted using AES Encryption Algorithm.
There are two parts of this application – an Android application for merchants that can scan the QR code and the other part for the consumer for generating the QR Code. The front end uses Android Studio, and the back end uses SQL Server. This system functions something like this – when merchants scan the QR code generated by the app, the desired amount is transferred into their wallet which is easily transferable into their bank accounts. As for the consumers, they need to add money to their wallets via their credit/debit cards linked to their bank accounts. They can save the card details for future use. Merchants can also change their personal and bank details. And this is the perfect idea for your next computer science project!
Check out: Java Project Ideas & Topics
Some Bonus A-Level Computer Science Project Ideas
Basic Hospital Management System
The hospital management system is useful for managing resources and operating the hospital effectively. The hospital management infrastructure is useful for managing patient details, infrastructure management, drugs management, dispensary, etc.
The staff trusts the hospital management application to run the day-to-day functions. Thus, technology becomes of high importance.
The health management system facilities in better decision-making and revenue management. Apart from serving the patients, the hospitals have to take care of the revenue for acquiring talented doctors and providing decent health facilities.
This is a programming and database management app designed as a centralized system for hospitals to digitize and handle huge data ( like patient details, appointments made, results of lab tests, patient diagnosis information, etc.). This is one of the best computer science project ideas that can add value to your resume.
Developing a hospital management system is easy for beginners. A functional and effective hospital management system can be created with a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
The system should be able to receive new entries, store them safely, and enable hospital staff and system administrators to access, and use the data.
You should develop the hospital management system in a way that should assign a unique ID to each patient registered at the hospital. The system must include all necessary details of hospital staff besides patients in a local database.
When the data increases, it becomes challenging for the staff and hospital administrator to find the required data of a particular patient or staff. So, it is important to have search functionality to make the search process across thousands of data much easier.
While it is enough to use the local storage to run the hospital management, you can also use a cloud database. Both of them have their pros and cons. You must leverage the advantages and disadvantages to make computer science topics more challenging and interesting. Check out this Github project for reference.
Real-time Weather Forecasting app
This is a beginner-level web development & programming app that will serve best as a mini-project topic for CSE third-year students or a final-year project for those pursuing diplomas in Computer science. The main objective of the app is to create a web-based weather application that can provide real-time weather details (like current temperature and chances of rain) of a particular location. The app can also predict if the day will be rainy, cloudy, or sunny.
It is important to know how to use API calls to scoop out weather information from other websites and display relevant information in your app.
For the app’s best User Interface, you have to place an input text box in which the users can enter the location for which weather information is needed. As soon as the search button is hit, the weather forecast for the input location should pop out. Check out this Github project for reference.
It is an interesting app that involves application designing & development, multi-thread processing, socket programming, and networking.
Such computer science topics aim at developing a chat application to facilitate instant messaging. Users can create personal accounts in the chat app from where messages can be sent to other chat app users. Check out this Github project for reference.
These are some cool Computer Science project ideas that you can toy with! Once you finish with these simple computer science projects, and final year project topics for computer engineering in diploma , I suggest you go back, learn a few more concepts and then try the intermediate projects.
When you feel confident, you can then tackle advanced projects. If you wish to improve your python skills, you need to get your hands on these computer science project ideas . Working on real-world projects allows you to apply your knowledge and skills to practice. Also, if you can create a few of these Computer Science projects, you can add them to your resume – it will definitely help you to stand out among the crowd. I hope you will learn a lot while working on these computer science projects.
If you’re interested to learn more about Java, and full-stack software development, check out upGrad & IIIT-B’s Executive PG Programme in Software Development – Specialisation in Full Stack Development which is designed for working professionals and offers 500+ hours of rigorous training, 9+ projects, and assignments, IIIT-B Alumni status, practical hands-on capstone projects & job assistance with top firms.
Read our Popular Articles related to Software Development
What is web architecture.
A web architecture is the structure of a website, including its underlying servers, databases, networks, routers, and protocols. It is the design of the system that makes up the World Wide Web. It is also the management of the software and servers used to run websites. Web architecture is an important part of any web presence. It dictates how a user navigates from one website to another and influences the overall experience. It should focus on providing a positive online experience, and should always be used to enhance the overall user experience, but it should not be confused with the design of the website itself.
How do data mining algorithms work?
Data mining algorithms are a set of software tools and algorithms used to extract information from large amounts of data. They are used to determine which data points are most relevant in a given dataset and are used in a variety-generation algorithm, which is used to generate new lines of data. Data mining algorithms are the steps used to find patterns and trends in large data sets. They are important tools helping organizations make more informed decisions and better serve their customers. Data mining algorithms are used in a wide range of applications, including business intelligence, marketing, and fraud detection. They are also used to understand the behavior of large sets of data, to identify relationships and patterns, and to make predictions.
Why is E-authentication required?
The need for effective e-authentication is due to the fact that users are increasingly using profile verification and sometimes password reset options to protect their accounts on online services, such as social networking sites, and to improve their online security more generally. The use of e-authentication is becoming a common way to prove identity when buying products or services. The process allows users to prove their identity using digital methods instead of traditional documents like ID cards. E-authentication is becoming more and more common, and there are a number of ways it is shaping our digital world.
Prepare for a Career of the Future
Leave a comment, cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Our Trending Software Engineering Courses
- Master of Science in Computer Science from LJMU
- Executive PG Program in Software Development Specialisation in Full Stack Development from IIIT-B
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Cyber Security from IIITB
- Full Stack Software Development Bootcamp
- Software Engineering Bootcamp from upGrad
Our Popular Software Engineering Courses
Get Free Consultation
Popular software development skills.
- React Courses
- Core Java Courses
- Data Structures Courses
- ReactJS Courses
- NodeJS Courses
- Blockchain Courses
- SQL Courses
- Full Stack Development Courses
- Big Data Courses
- Devops Courses
- NFT Courses
- Cyber Security Courses
- Cloud Computing Courses
- Database Design Courses
- Crypto Courses
- Python Courses
Top 10 Project Based Learning Project Ideas & Topics in 2023
What is Network Address Translation (NAT) in Networking? A Ultimate Guide
12 Interesting Robotics Projects Ideas & Topics for Beginners & Experienced
Start your upskilling journey now, get a free & personalised counselling session..
Schedule 1:1 free counselling
Talk to a career expert
Explore Free Courses
Data Science & Machine Learning
Build your foundation in one of the hottest industry of the 21st century
Build essential technical skills to move forward in your career in these evolving times
Get insights from industry leaders and career counselors and learn how to stay ahead in your career
Master industry-relevant skills that are required to become a leader and drive organizational success
Advance your career in the field of marketing with Industry relevant free courses
Kickstart your career in law by building a solid foundation with these relevant free courses.
Register for a demo course, talk to our counselor to find a best course suitable to your career growth.
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Can't Find Your COMPUTER ENGINEERING Project Topic?
For quick help chat with us now, +234 814 010 7220, +233 55 397 8005, search for your computer engineering project topic, how to get your complete computer engineering project instantly.
- Select 3 COMPUTER ENGINEERING Project Topics of your choice from the list above
- Submit the 3 topics to your Supervisor for Approval.
- Call Our Instant Help Desk on +234 814 010 7220 and Get Your Complete Project Material Instantly.
- All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here's what our amazing customers are saying.
- ACCOUNTING 3693
- ACCOUNTING EDUCATION 6
- ADULT EDUCATION 7
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE 6
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION 187
- ARCHITECTURE 41
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE 294
- ANIMAL SCIENCE 49
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES 7
- BANKING AND FINANCE 1200
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 1297
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 23
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 16
- BIBLICAL AND THEOLOGY 36
- BIOCHEMISTRY 173
- BREWING SCIENCE 5
- BUILDING AND TECHNOLOGY 114
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 1587
- CHEMISTRY 36
- COMMERCE 25
- COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION 19
- CURRICULUM STUDIES 4
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 84
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 211
- ECONOMICS 1228
- EDUCATION 4018
- ENGLISH 366
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS 231
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 272
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 211
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP 179
- FOOD SCIENCE & TECH. 137
- FINE & APPLIED ARTS 42
- FISHERY & AQUACULTURE 62
- FORESTRY & WILDLIFE 5
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING 197
- GEOGRAPHY 60
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT 315
- HEALTH & SEX EDUCATION 23
- HOME ECONOMICS 50
- HUMAN KINETICS 25
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 34
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 36
- INSURANCE 141
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS 117
- ISLAMIC & ARABIC STUDIES 4
- LIBRARY SCIENCE 213
- MARKETING 997
- MASS COMMUNICATION 1470
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 9
- MICRO BIOLOGY 162
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT 6
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 152
- NURSING 113
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY 301
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 983
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 582
- PSYCHOLOGY 91
- PHILOSOPHY 163
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 11
- PHARMACY 21
- PURCHASING & SUPPLY 300
- PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MGT. 22
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 51
- QUANTITY & SURVEYING 74
- RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL STUDIES 19
- SOCIAL STUDIES 10
- SCIENCE LABOURATORY 252
- SOIL SCIENCE 12
- SOCIOLOGY 284
- STATISTICS 126
- THEATRE ARTS 14
- TOURISM & HOSPITALITY 32
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANING 64
- VOCATIONAL STUDIES 43
- VETERINARY 2
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 5
- APPLIED SCIENCE 15
- CRIMINOLOGY 70
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 51
- HISTORY 124
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS & PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT 149
- PHYSIOLOGY 28
- MEDICINE 131
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES 131
- PUBLIC HEALTH 99
- NEW PROJECT TOPICS 20
- Click Here For More Departments
But if you are yet to make payment, see the account details below and make payment immediately to get your complete project now.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Name: PRIMEDGE TECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 0116577831
Account Type: Current Account
Bank: First Bank
Account Number: 3135995490
Account Type: Savings Account
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1014849427
Account Number: 2115220494
Type: Ghana Mobile Money
Account Name: DOUGLAS OSABUTEY
Mobile Number: 0553978005
Computer and IT Engineering Projects
Computer engineering or CSE is a field of engineering that is concerned with computer software development and research. We provide the widest list of computer engineering projects for engineering students. ProjectIdeas has the widest variety of projects for computer science students. This page lists a variety of computer science projects ideas for students research and development. This page lists the best and latest innovative final year project topics for Computer engineering or Cse and other software engineering branches. This section lists various b tech final year projects for Computer engineering or cse along with be final year projects for Computer engineering or cse branch. These projects have been researched and compiled into a list to make it easy for students to choose their desired project topic for final year presentation. Get the widest list of Computer engineering or cse projects at ProjectIdeas. Browse through our list below to find your final year computer engineering project topics:
- Student Career And Personality Prediction Android Application
- Online Shopping Android Application
- Android Based Complaint Management System
- Disease Prediction Android Application using Machine Learning
- Android Password Based Remote Door Opener System Project
- Density Based Traffic Controlling System With Android Override
- Android Controlled Notice Board Project
- Android Based Home Automation System
- Home Appliance Control Using Android Application
- Robot Controlled By Android Application
- Android Controlled Remote AC Power Control
- Android Controlled Remote Password Security
- DC Motor Speed Control By Android
- Programmable Sequential Load Operation Controlled By Android Application Project
- Android Controlled Automobile
- Android Controlled Fire Fighter Robot
- Android Controlled Spy Robot With Night Vision Camera
- Android Military Spying & Bomb Disposal Robot
- Android Controlled Pick And Place Robotic Arm Vehicle Project
- Voice Controlled Robotic Vehicle
- Voice Based Notice Board Using Android
- Android Antenna Positioning System
- Android Circuit Breaker
- Android Controlled Wildlife Observation Robot
- Mobile Banking Project
- Bus Pass Android Project
- Driver Card With Qr Code Identification
- Mobile(location based) Advertisement System
- Hotel Reservation Android
- Student Attendance System By QR Scan
- WiFi Shopping Guide Project
- Mobile Quiz Through WiFi Project
- Android Merchant Application Using Qr
- Mobile Attendance System Project
- Tab Based Library Book Availability & Location Finder On Wifi
- Railway Tracking and Arrival Time Prediction
- Android Smart City Traveler
- Android Campus Portal With Graphical Reporting
- E Authentication System Using QR Code & OTP
- Card Payment Security Using RSA
- Android Based Parking Booking System
- Android Places Finder Project
- Grocery Shopping Android
- Android Joystick Application
- Geo Trends Classification Over Maps Android
- Android Graphical Information System
- Smart Android Graphical Password Strategy
- Android Sentence Framer Application
- Student Faculty Document Sharing Android Project
- Android Local Train Ticketing Project
- Android Pc Controller Using Wifi
- Vehicle Tracking Using Driver Mobile Gps Tracking
- Android Employee Tracker
- Android AI Diet Consultant
- Android Voting System
- Android Bluetooth Chat
- Android File Manager Application Project
- Voice Assistant For Visually Impaired
- Your Personal Nutritionist Using FatSecret API
- Android Text Encryption Using Various Algorithms
- Android Attendance System
- Android Graphical Image Password Project
- Android Based School Bus Tracking System
- Cooperative Housing Society Manager Project
- Advanced Intelligent Tourist Guide
- Intelligent Tourist Guide
- Online Pizza Ordering System
- Automated Payroll With GPS Tracking And Image Capture
- Android Smart Ticketing Using Rfid
- Restaurant Table Booking Android Application
- Child Monitoring System App
- Android Geo Fencing App Project
- Railway Ticket Booking System Using Qr Code
- Mobile Based Attendance System
- A Location- and Diversity-aware News Feed System for Mobile Users
- Design of a Secured E-voting System
- Shopping Application System With Near Field Communication (NFC) Based on Android
- Developing an Android based Learning Application for Mobile Devices
- Location Based Reminder Using GPS For Mobile
- Location Based Services using Android Mobile Operating System
- OCRAndroid: A Framework to Digitize Text Using Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phone Based Drunk Driving Detection
- Android based elimination of potholes
- A Personalized Mobile Search Engine
- Designing the Next Generation of Mobile Tourism Application based on Situation Awareness
- Vector-based Sentiment Analysis of Movie Reviews
- Using Tweets for single stock price prediction
- Recommendation based on user experiences
- Learning To Predict Dental Caries For Preschool Children
- Predicting air pollution level in a specific city
- Sentiment Analysis on Movie Reviews
- Predicting Soccer Results in the English Premier League
- Classifying Online User Behavior Using Contextual Data
- Extracting Word Relationships from Unstructured Data
- Bird Species Identification from an Image
- Predicting ground shaking intensities using DYFI data and estimating event terms to identify induced earthquakes
- Identifying Gender From Facial Features
- Analyzing Positional Play in Chess using Machine Learning
- PREDICTING HOSPITAL READMISSION SIN THE MEDICARE POPULATION
- Attribution of Contested and Anonymous Ancient Greek Works
- Object Detection for Semantic SLAM using Convolution Neural Networks
- Sentiment as a Predictor of Wikipedia Editor Activity
- Application of Neural Network In Handwriting Recognition
- Re-clustering of Constellations through Machine Learning
- Collaborative Filtering Recommender Systems
- Blowing up the Twittersphere: Predicting the Optimal Time to Tweet
- Recognition and Classification of Fast Food Images
- Predicting Heart Attacks
- E-Commerce Sales Prediction Using Listing Keywords
- Prediction and Classification of Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Sentiment Analysis for Hotel Reviews
- Mood Detection with Tweets
- 3D Scene Retrieval from Text with Semantic Parsing
- Parking Occupancy Prediction and Pattern Analysis
- Stock Trend Prediction with Technical Indicators using SVM
- Predicting Usefulness of Yelp Reviews
- Facial Keypoints Detection
- Multiclass Classifier Building with Amazon Data to Classify Customer Reviews into Product Categories
- An Energy Efficient Seizure Prediction Algorithm
- Classifier Comparisons On Credit Approval Prediction
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition System
- Practical Approximate k Nearest Neighbor Queries with Location and Query Privacy
- QUANTIFYING POLITICAL LEANING FROM TWEETS, RETWEETS, AND RETWEETERS
- Efficient Algorithms for Mining Top-K High Utility Itemsets
- Crowd sourcing for Top-K Query Processing over Uncertain Data
- Cyberbullying Detection based on Semantic-Enhanced Marginalized Denoising Auto-Encoder
- Mining Facets For Queries From Their Search Results
- Detecting Malicious Facebook Applications
- Sentiment Analysis of Top Colleges in India Using Twitter Data
- FiDoop: Parallel Mining of Frequent Itemsets Using MapReduce
- Workflow-Based Big Data Analytics in The Cloud Environment
- Modeling Urban Behavior by Mining Geotagged Social Data
- Human Speed Detection Project
- Media player Project
- Automatic Answer Checker
- Document checker and Corrector Project
- Student Attendance System by Barcode Scan
- Cursor Movement By Hand Gesture Project
- Look Based Media Player
- Face Recognition Attendance System
- AI Multi Agent Shopping System
- Advanced Mobile Store Php
- Banking Bot Project Php
- Book Recommendation System using Collaborative Filtering
- Real Estate Price Prediction
- Image Mining Project
- Smart Health consulting system
- Car Sales And Inventory Store Project
- Seo optimizer and suggester
- Farming Assistance Web Service
- Smart Health Consulting Project
- Banking Bot Project
- Detecting Data Leakage
- Medical Search Engine Project
- Artificial Intelligence Dietician
- The Cibil System Project
- Web Mining For Suspicious Keyword Prominence
- Customer Behaviour Prediction Using Web Usage Mining
- Web Server Log Analysis System
- Detecting E Banking Phishing Websites Using Associative Classification
- E Commerce Product Rating Based On Customer Review Mining
- Weather Forecasting Using Data Mining
- Opinion Mining For Restaurant Reviews
- Opinion Mining For Comment Sentiment Analysis
- Movie Success Prediction Using Data Mining
- Monitoring Suspicious Discussions On Online Forums Using Data Mining
- Web Data Mining To Detect Online Spread Of Terrorism
- Opinion Mining For Social Networking Site
- Website Evaluation Using Opinion Mining
- Employee Hourly Attendance By Barcode Scan
- User Web Access Records Mining For Business Intelligence
- Biomedical Data Mining For Web Page Relevance Checking
- Data Mining For Automated Personality Classification
- Real Estate Search Based On Data Mining
- Smart Health Prediction Using Data Mining
- Product Review Analysis For Genuine Rating
- Topic Detection Using Keyword Clustering
- Heart Disease Prediction Project
- College Enquiry Chat Bot
- Sentiment Based Movie Rating System
- Detecting Fraud Apps Using Sentiment Analysis
- TV Show Popularity Analysis Using Data Mining
- Cancer Prediction Using Data Mining
- Symptom Based Clinical Document Clustering by Matrix Factorization
- Using Data Mining To Improve Consumer Retailer Connectivity
- Smart Health Prediction Using Data Mining php
- Secure E Learning Using Data Mining Techniques
- Predicting User Behavior Through Sessions Web Mining
- Online Book Recommendation Using Collaborative Filtering
- Movie Success Prediction Using Data Mining PHP
- Detecting E Banking Phishing Using Associative Classification
- A Commodity Search System For Online Shopping Using Web Mining
- Evaluation of Academic Performance of Students with Fuzzy Logic
- Document Sentiment Analysis Using Opinion Mining
- Crime Rate Prediction Using K Means
- Secure Mining of Association Rules in Horizontally Distributed Databases
- Policy-by-Example for Online Social Networks.
- Web Usage Mining Using Improved Frequent Pattern Tree Algorithms
- An Efficient Certificateless Encryption for Secure Data Sharing in Public Clouds (Data Mining with cloud)
- Infrequent Weighted Itemset Mining Using Frequent Pattern Growth
- Reversible Data Hiding With Optimal Value Transfer
- Public auditing cloud data storage- bilinear pairing
- Optimization of Horizontal Aggregation in SQL by Using K-Means Clustering.
- Interpreting the Public Sentiment Variations on Twitter
- Product Aspect Ranking and Its Applications
- Supporting Privacy Protection in Personalized Web Search
- Keyword Query Routing
- Set Predicates in SQL: Enabling Set- Level Comparisons for Dynamically Formed Groups
- An Empirical Performance Evaluation of Relational Keyword Search Techniques
- Facilitating Document Annotation Using Content and Querying Value
- Context-Based Diversification for Keyword Queries Over XML Data
- Customizable Pointof- Interest Queries in Road Networks
- Entity Linking with a Knowledge Base: Issues, Techniques, and Solutions
- Tweet Segmentation and Its Application to Named Entity Recognition
- Co-Extracting Opinion Targets and Opinion Words from Online Reviews Based on the Word Alignment Model
- Polarity Consistency Checking for Domain Independent Sentiment Dictionaries
- RRW—A Robust and Reversible Watermarking Technique for Relational Data
- Typicality-Based Collaborative Filtering Recommendation
- Panda: Public Auditing for Shared Data with Efficient User Revocation in the Cloud
- Query Aware Determinization of Uncertain Objects
- Discovery of Ranking Fraud for Mobile Apps
- A Query Formulation Language for the data web
- Efficient and Discovery of Patterns in Sequence Data Sets.
- Mining Web Graphs for Recommendations.
- Improving Aggregate Recommendation Diversity Using Ranking-Based Techniques
- Predicting missing items in shopping cart using fast algorithm
- A Threshold-based Similarity Measure for Duplicate Detection
- Efficient Multi-dimensional Fuzzy Search for Personal Information Management Systems
- Enabling Multilevel Trust in Privacy Preserving Data Mining
- Slicing A New Approach to Privacy Preserving Data Publishing.
- Advance Mining of Temporal High Utility Itemset
- A Framework for Personal Mobile Commerce Pattern Mining and Prediction
- Investigation and Analysis of New Approach of Intelligent Semantic Web Search Engines
- Sequential Anomaly Detection in the Presence of Noise and Limited Feedback
- Clustering Methods in Data Mining with its Applications in High Education
- A Novel Algorithm for Automatic Document Clustering
- Efficient Map/Reduce-based DBSCAN Algorithm with Optimized Data Partition
- Dynamic Personalized Recommendation on Sparse Data
- Efficient Algorithms for Mining High Utility Itemsets from Transactional Databases
- Sensitive Label Privacy Protection on Social Network Data
- Privacy against Aggregate Knowledge Attacks
- Adapting a Ranking Model for Domain-Specific Search
- Efficient Similarity Search over Encrypted Data
- A Bayesian Approach to Filtering Junk E-Mail
- Opinion Mining for web search
- Distributed Association rule mining : Market basket Analysis
- web usage mining using apriori
- Sales & Inventory Prediction using Data Mining
- Hiding Sensitive Association Rule for Privacy Preservation
- Effective Pattern Discovery for Text Mining
- Medical Disease diagnosis using Data Mining
- Graphical Password By Image Segmentation
- Video Surveillance Project
- Secure Lab Access Using Card Scanner Plus Face Recognition
- Expression Identification Using Image Processing
- Semisupervised Biased Maximum Margin Analysis for Interactive Image Retrieval.
- Automatic image equalization and contrast enhancement using Gaussian mixture
- Scalable Face Image Retrieval using Attribute-Enhanced Sparse Codewords
- An effective image steganalysis method based on neighborhood information of pixels
- Automatic Plant Leaf Classification for a Mobile Field Guide
- Secure And Authenticated Reversible Data Hiding In Encrypted Images
- An extended visual cryptography scheme without pixel expansion for halftone images
- A Secret-Sharing-Based Method for Authentication of Grayscale Document Images via the Use of the PNG
- Robust Face-Name Graph Matching for Movie Character Identification
- A DYMANIC METHOD TO SECURE CONFIDENTIAL DATA USING SIGNCRYPTION WITH STEGANOGRAPHY
- Mitigating of fire based disaster using IP
- A Novel Data Embedding Method Using Adaptive Pixel Pair Matching
- A Keyless Approach to Image Encryption
- N-Square Approach For Lossless Image Compression And Decompression
- An Efficient Real Time Moving Object Detection Method for Video Surveillance System
- Image Authentication and Restoration using BlockWise Fragile Watermarking based on k-Medoids Clustering Approach
- A robust skew detection method based on maximum gradient difference and R-signature
- Image-based object detection under varying illumination in environments with specular surfaces
- A New Block Compressive Sensing to Control the Number of Measurements
- Secure Authentication using Image Processing and Visual Cryptography for Banking Applications
- Lossless image compression based on data folding
- A chaotic system based fragile watermarking scheme for image tamper detection
- Linear distance coding for image classification
- Security Enhancement Scheme for Image Steganography using S-DES Technique
- Robust Watermarking of Compressed and Encrypted JPEG2000 Images
- Image compression and decompression using adaptive interpolation
- Web Based Crime Prediction
- Web Based Health Monitoring
- Web Based E-commerce
- Personality Prediction System Through CV Analysis
- Employee Timesheet Management System
- Web Based Student Attendance System
- Web Based Bus Booking System
- Intelligent Tutoring System for Enhancing E-Learning
- Online Voting System
- Web based Student Performance Analysis
- Web based Expense Tracking System
- Real Estate Booking
- Festival Calendar System with Business Promotion
- Cargo Booking Software
- LED display generator project
- Advanced Mobile Store
- Web Server to Client communication for web usage data analysis
- Camera Motion Sensing Project
- Network Based Stock Price System
- Matrimonial Portal Project
- On Demand Remote PC Monitoring system Through Internet
- Online AI Shopping With M-Wallet System
- Military Access Using Card Scanning With OTP
- Secure ATM Using Card Scanning Plus OTP
- Webpage Ranking Search Engine With Seo Suggester
- Collective Face Detection Project
- College automation project
- Online Election System Project
- Automated Attendance System
- Criminal Investigation Tracker with Suspect Prediction
- Automated College Timetable Generator
- Secure Remote Communication Using DES Algorithm
- Remote Java 2 Dotnet Communication Application
- Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System
- Active Chat Monitoring and Suspicious Chat Detection over Internet
- Credit Card Fraud Detection
- Distributed Dealership Network Analyzer and Sales Monitor
- E Healthcare – Online Consultation And Medical Subscription
- Intelligent PC Location Tracking System
- Remote User Recognition And Access Provision
- Wireless Indoor Positioning System
- Web Agent For Learning Content Updating
- PC Configuration Retrieval System on Online Server
- Fingerprint Voting System Project
- Sentiment Analysis for Product Rating
- Fake Product Review Monitoring And Removal For Genuine Online Product Reviews Using Opinion Mining
- Student Grade Prediction Using C4.5 Decision Tree
- Graphical Password To Avoid Shoulder Surfing
- Periodic Census With Graphical Representation
- Content Summary Generation Using NLP
- Image Steganography With 3 Way Encryption
- ERP System For Institutes
- Stream Analysis For Career Choice Aptitude Tests
- Engineering College Automation and Scheduling System
- Efficient Doctor Patient Portal
- Bus Pass with Barcode Card scan
- Bus Pass with webcam Scan
- Online Printed T-Shirt Designing
- Online Visiting Card Creation Project
- Online Ebook Maker Project
- Class Management System Project
- Canteen Automation System
- Organizational Procurement Management System
- Detecting Phishing Websites Using Machine Learning
- Preventing Phishing Attack On Voting System Using Visual Cryptography
- Search Engine Using Web Annotation
- Secure File Storage On Cloud Using Hybrid Cryptography
- Image Character Recognition Using Signal & Pattern Analysis
- Implementing Triple DES With OTP
- Online user Behavior Analysis On Graphical Model
- HR Attendance System Using RFID
- HR Management System
- Inter college Event Management System
- Price Negotiator Ecommerce ChatBot System
- Sports Events Management Platform for Colleges
- Cooking Recipe Rating Based On Sentiment Analysis
- Social Media Community Using Optimized Clustering Algorithm
- ATM Detail Security Using Image Steganography
- Image Steganography Using Kmeans & Encryption
- Image Encryption For Secure Internet Transfer
- Question paper generator system
- Traffic Signal: Management & Control System
- Data Duplication Removal Using File Checksum
- High Security Encryption Using AES & Visual Cryptography
- A New Hybrid Technique For Data Encryption
- Smart Cab System Using Barcode Scan
- Exam Cell Automation System
- Warehouse Management System
- Unique User Identification Across Multiple Social Networks
- Bikers Portal
- Secure Electronic Fund Transfer Over Internet Using DES
- Improved Data Leakage Detection
- Sending a secure message over a network to a remote site
- Secure Data Transfer Over Internet Using Image Steganography
- AI Desktop Partner
- Data Standardization Using Hidden Markov Model
- Encryption & Decryption Using Deffie Hellman Algorithm
- Secure Backup Software System
- Twitter Trend Analysis Using Latent Dirichlet Allocation
- Financial Status Analysis Using Credit Score Rating
- E Banking Log System
- Student Information Chatbot Project
- Efficient Doctor Patient
- Sentiment Analysis For Product Rating
- Automatic Time Table Generator php
- College Admission Predictor PHP
- College Social Network
- CRM For Internet Service Provider
- Customer Focused Ecommerce Site With AI Bot
- ERP System For College Management PHP
- Monitoring Suspicious Discussions On Online Forums PHP
- Fake Product Review Monitoring & Removal For Genuine Ratings PHP
- Secure Online Auction System
- School Security System (SSS) using RFID
- Filtering political sentiment in social media from textual information
- Car Comparison System Project
- Salon management System Php
- Cricket Club Management Project
- Online Blood Bank Project PHP
- Campus Recruitment System php
- Online Election System Project Php
- The Cibil System Project Php
- Software Piracy Protection Project Php
- Online Diagnostic Lab Reporting System Php
- Online Loan Application & Verification System
- Sentiment Based Movie Rating System Php
- Online Herbs Shopping Project
- Online Bakery Shop System
- Daily Expense Tracker System
- Course Material Distribution System
- Credit Card Fraud Detection Project Php
- Online Furniture Shop Project Php
- Computer Assembly Website Php
- Access Control Mechanisms for Outsourced Data in Cloud
- Building Confidential and Efficient Query Services in the Cloud with RASP Data Perturbation
- Balancing Performance, Accuracy, and Precision for Secure Cloud Transactions
- Secure Data Retrieval for Decentralized Disruption-Tolerant Military Networks
- Generating Searchable Public-Key Ciphertexts with Hidden Structures for Fast Keyword Search
- Identity-Based Distributed Provable Data Possession in Multicloud Storage
- Control Cloud Data Access Privilege and Anonymity with Fully Anonymous Attribute-Based Encryption
- Learn to Personalized Image Search from the Photo Sharing Websites
- Privacy-Preserving Updates to Anonymous and Confidential Databases
- The Geometric Efficient Matching Algorithm for Firewalls
- In Cloud, Can Scientific Communities Benefit from the Economies of Scale?
- A NOVEL ANTI PHISHING FRAMEWORK BASED ON VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Balancing the Tradeoffs between Query Delay and Data Availability in MANETs.
- SPOC: A Secure and Privacy-preserving Opportunistic Computing Framework for Mobile-Healthcare Emerge
- Cooperative Provable Data Possession for Integrity Verification in Multi-Cloud Storage.
- CloudProtect: Managing Data Privacy in Cloud Applications
- A Secured Cost-effective Multi-Cloud Storage in Cloud Computing.
- Ensuring Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing
- Developing Secure Social Healthcare System over the Cloud
- Cloud Data Protection for the Masses
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation in Cloud Computing
- DEFENSES AGAINST LARGE SCALE ONLINE PASSWORD GUESSING ATTACKS BY USING PERSUASIVE CLICK POINTS
- Efficient Privacy-Preserving Range Queries over Encrypted Data in Cloud Computing
- An Algorithm to Automatically Generate Schedule for School Lectures Using a Heuristic Approach
- A Mixed Reality Virtual Clothes Try-On System
- Knowledge Management System
- Data leakage Detection
- A Secure and Dynamic Multi-keyword Ranked Search Scheme over Encrypted Cloud Data
- Fuzzy Keyword Search over Encrypted Data in Cloud Computing
Top 40 best paying jobs in technology in 2023, top 10 work from home jobs in 2023, combating the global talent shortage through skill development programs, top 15+ highest salary jobs in india to watch out for in 2023, best recession-proof career options for pcb students in it sector, 7 tips for women returning to work after a career gap, top 18 new technology trends for 2023, understanding henri fayol's 14 principles of management and how to use them effectively, top 21 appraisal questions and answers for 2023, how to measure training effectiveness, guide to the best final year computer science project ideas for 2023.
Table of Contents
The computer science discipline is still a very popular field of study today; it brings several applications that span a wide range. More often than not, final year students find it quite overwhelming to choose the right computer science project.
Projects are the only thing that matters on final graduation. One can choose a job or further education in any IT-related industry where projects have a significant effect. Project work demonstrates the depth of knowledge and some soft skills, such as creativity and problem-solving. The final year Projects will also improve your interview prospects. Therefore, it is necessary and mandatory for students to complete a project in their final year of graduation.
This article provides you with the top computer science project ideas you can implement in your final year. Here, we will give you ten such ideas that will help you implement an outstanding project. These projects are related to various business sectors and are implemented using Python , R, Java , and other frontend technologies.
Create and Showcase Your Portfolio from Scratch!
What Is a Project?
Project work is a collection of activities that offers students the opportunity to
- do independent research
- and conduct independent action based on their skills, interests, and personal experiences.
An instructor or other guide observes and guides the project work as it progresses.
What Is the Domain?
In general, a domain is a particular field of thought, activity, or interest, especially one over which you have control and know in and out. Computer science indicates the domain of interest. To know more about computer courses , Explore!
Best Domain to Choose for Conducting the Projects
- Artificial intelligence
- Web Technology
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
Projects for Final Year Computer Science Students
1. hangman game .
- Hangman is a popular guessing game, wherein one player thinks of a word, and the other one tries to guess it by suggesting letters within a limited number of guesses. The goal here is to discover the missing words.
- You can declare a class to create a GUI version of the game. The user attempts to guess the letters in a secret word and loses after a specified number of guesses that are not in the word. The user guesses a letter by clicking a button whose text is that letter. You need to create separate classes to define a listener that will respond to the events that occur when the user clicks any of the buttons. The constructor will create the main panel, and a method should be called any time a new game starts. The main program makes it possible to run this class as an application. The main routine creates a window, sets it to contain a panel of type Hangman, and shows the window in the center of the screen.
2. Restaurant Booking Website
- This idea will help restaurant owners handle online food orders, table booking, inventory control, generating bills, managing menus, and various customer services.
- Here, you can have different Staff Management Modules, Transactions, Login Admin, Reservations, and Menu Management. You can use CSS, HTML, and J avaScript to build the website and use the MySQL database to manage backend data.
Also Read: 11 Secrets about CSS that you mustn’t miss
3. Library Management System
- Library management involves maintaining the database of new books, the record of books issued, and their respective dates. The main goal of this computer science project is to provide an easy way to handle and automate the library management system.
- This project also provides features and an interface for maintaining librarians' records, students' history of issues, and fines. Here, you need to create two modules - a user module and an admin module. These will have information about new user registration, the student login, issue date, return date, etc. There will be another admin module. To create this project, you can use Java programming language, MySQL, Net beans IDE, and PhpMyAdmin to handle server-side queries, if any, easily.
Start your Dream Career with the Best Resources!
4. Web Scraping Using Beautiful Soup
- Our next computer science project is Web Scraping Using Beautiful Soup. Web scraping, also known as Web crawling, scans a collection of web pages to extract raw data from the web.
- As computer science engineers, you can use Beautiful Soup for web scraping to collect data from web pages and store it in various formats for analysis and decision making. Beautiful Soup is a Python package for parsing HTML and XML documents and extracting data from them. It works with your favorite parser to yield idiomatic ways of searching, navigating, and modifying the parse tree.
5. Twitter Sentiment Analysis
- Sentiment analysis makes use of machine learning and natural language processing techniques to analyze users' sentiments based on their emotions. It focuses not only on polarity that is positive, negative, or neutral but also on feelings and emotions such as happiness, sadness, etc. We can also carry this analysis out from tweets to understand the public's mood towards a brand or for an event like general elections in a country.
- In your computer science project, you can extract tweets based on specific hashtags and analyze the data using R and Python programming language. R provides TwitteR and Python has tweepy to perform sentiment analysis.
6. Building Chatbots
- A chatbot is an application to conduct an online chat conversation via text or text-to-speech. We use chatbots a lot in customer interaction, marketing on social network sites, and instant messaging the client.
- spaCy is nothing but an open-source Python library for Natural Language Processing. The library is designed for developers to build interactive NLP applications, which can process and understand large volumes of text. ChatterBot is a Python library that is designed to produce automated responses to user inputs. It combines various ML algorithms to generate several types of responses. This enables developers to build chatbots using Python to talk to humans and deliver relevant responses.
Want To Become an AI Engineer? Look No Further!
7. Uber Data Analysis
- The NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) datasets about Uber's ridership are popular in data analytics. You could use this data in your computer science project to analyze Uber bookings in New York city for a particular location.
- Using Python and its libraries like Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn, you can find which hour of the day or day of the month has the highest pickups.
8. Election Analysis
- You might have watched election results on news channels, and there is much excitement for the same. Various channels show different results for exit and opinion polls.
- The interactive charts shown by news channels are done using data analytics and data visualization. Python and R are widely used for analyzing election data. In your computer science project, you can analyze any election data using R to understand the political scenario that existed in the past and how it could change in the upcoming years.
Also Read: The Top Five MySQL Tools for 2022
9. OpenCV Face Detection
- This computer science project aims to detect an object of interest, such as a human face, in real-time and keep track of the same object.
- Python and OpenCV can be used to build this project. Open Source Computer Vision Library (OpenCV) is primarily a library of programming functions aimed at real-time computer vision. It identifies the features and patterns on a human face to detect where ears, eyes, nose, and other parts are located.
10. SMS Spam Filtering
- Finally, we have SMS spam filtering as our last computer science project idea. Short Message Service or SMS is one of the most widely used communication services. You often receive spam messages that include advertisements, free services, awards, promotions, etc.
- You can create a spam detection model using TensorFlow and Deep learning algorithms. Deep neural networks such as Recurrent neural networks and LSTMs can predict the spam short text messages with close to 99% accuracy.
11. Handwritten Digit Classification Using CNN
- Handwritten digit classification is a model built using the CNN (convolutional neural network)algorithm.
- CNN comes under deep learning, a subset of AI which will classify the digits written in hands.
- CNN is a seven-layer model which will extract the feature from the input dataset and identify the digit.
- We use stochastic gradient descent and backpropagation algorithms to train and test the MNIST dataset.
- You can download the dataset MNIST using the Tensorflow and Keras libraries
12. Placement Cell
- The placement cell is an application built for colleges.
- It contains two modules: User and admin. If an unknown user, he must register and upload all the required details.
- This application includes all details about upcoming and ongoing placements in the college.
- This application will also contain the details of the students who have applied for the placement drive
Learn 15+ In-Demand Tools and Skills!
13. Car Data Set Analysis
- This Project will give an idea about the car and its parameters and help the buyer to buy an efficient car.
- We will apply different data science techniques to the dataset to remove all the outliers.
- And apply the Random Forest algorithm and linear regression to find the accuracy.
14. Wireless Sound Control
- This model is built using the python libraries such as OpenCV, Pycaw, TensorFlow, etc.
- The main objective of this Project is to provide a contactless experience to the users while controlling the system volume.
- Using MediaPipe, we have built a model to control our system volume by hand gestures.
- We can increase or decrease the system sound by moving our hands in front of the camera.
15. Smart Farming Using IoT Technologies
- Smart farming is a device built to detect the soil's temperature, moister, and humidity.
- This device will help the farmer to know the conditions of the soil.
- We need an Arduino Nano IDE, temperature and moisture sensors, and some jumper wires to build this device.
- This device will have a direct content with the soil, and the measurement is shown on the monitor screen.
Those were the top computer science project ideas that can help you ace your final year project.
You can create an election analysis project in R programming that shows how to create a map of state-by-state percentage vote share of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US Presidential elections. Watch this video to learn more: US Election Analysis .
You can build a Python project to understand how to perform data analysis using an Uber dataset with information about Uber bookings from different parts of New York City. Click on the video link to learn more: Uber Data Analysis .
Here is a video on final year computer science projects ideas.
This article has provided you with a set of computer science project ideas that are creative and interesting. You can work around these ideas and tips to build a great project that stands out. Do you have any questions about this article on 'Your Guide to the Best Set of Final Year Computer Science Project Ideas'? Please mention them in this article's comment section. Our qualified experts will get back to you as quickly as possible. You can watch this video: Final Year Computer Science Project Ideas to learn more about this topic.
Find our Post Graduate Program in Full Stack Web Development Online Bootcamp in top cities:
About the author.
Shruti is an engineer and a technophile. She works on several trending technologies. Her hobbies include reading, dancing and learning new languages. Currently, she is learning the Japanese language.
Post Graduate Program in Full Stack Web Development
Caltech Post Graduate Program in AI and Machine Learning
Caltech Post Graduate Program in Data Science
*Lifetime access to high-quality, self-paced e-learning content.
Final Year Project Tips That Will Save the Day
Data Science Career Guide: A Comprehensive Playbook To Becoming A Data Scientist
How to Become a Computer Scientist?
The Top Computer Hacks of All Time
Data Science Interview Guide
Online Computer Science Courses
The Best Ideas for Python Automation Projects
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, PBA, RMP, SP, and OPM3 are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Students investigating the factors that affect gas mileage in an automobile can examine make, model, year, number of passengers in the car, weather and other factors. Students can also investigate the different factors that affect the gende...
Computers are used in the engineering field for design, modeling, analysis and communication. Computers are capable of generating models that allow engineers to simulate conditions and perform tests.
Quick & Fun Engineering Projects: These mini projects are designed to add flexibility to your repertoire of lesson plans. Each project requires almost no preparation, can be quickly explained, and uses minimal materials. It's perfect for en...
Find the best diploma project topic for your final year at this amazing
Using Java Programming: · Billing Software · Management software · Payroll system · Bus reservation system · Hotel Booking system · e-Healthcare management system
Project Topics for Computer Engineering Diploma · Internet of Things · Personal Computer based control systems · Smart Phone assisted autonomous system · Business
in general or final year project topics for computer engineering in diploma.
100 Best Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas · Object-oriented programming. · SQL Server Database backup. · Video sensors via face recognition.
COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS · 1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SMART DEVICE THAT COUNTS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INSIDE A
Warehouse Management System · Heart Disease Prediction Project · Exam Cell Automation System · Unique User Identification Across Multiple Social Networks · College
For a diploma in Computer Engineering, you can consider developing a final year project, which can solve the real time issue or helpful to your college or any
The purpose of this course is to emphasize major hardware and software design identification and completion. A suitable topic for the design project will be
Android Controlled Spy Robot With Night Vision Camera · Android Military Spying & Bomb Disposal Robot · Android Controlled Pick And Place Robotic Arm Vehicle
Projects for Final Year Computer Science Students · 1. Hangman Game · 2. Restaurant Booking Website · 3. Library Management System · 4. Web Scraping