- Part-Time Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Babysitting Jobs
- Tutoring Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Summer Camp Jobs
- Golf Caddie Jobs
- Lifeguard Jobs
- Swim Instructor Jobs
- Off-Campus Housing
- Renters Insurance
- Furniture Rental
- Course Notes
- GMAT Test Prep
- GRE Test Prep
- LSAT Test Prep
- MCAT Test Prep
- DAT Test Prep
- OAT Test Prep
- PCAT Test Prep
- ACT Test Prep
- SAT Test Prep
- NCLEX Test Prep
- USMLE Test Prep
- Bar Exam Test Prep
- PRAXIS Test Prep
- CPA Test Prep
- Sell Textbooks
- Rent Textbooks
- Buy Textbooks
- Textbook Solutions
- Accounting Textbook Solutions
- Biology Textbook Solutions
- Business Textbook Solutions
- Chemistry Textbook Solutions
- Computer Science Textbook Solutions
- Economics Textbook Solutions
- Engineering Textbook Solutions
- Finance Textbook Solutions
- Health Textbook Solutions
- Management Textbook Solutions
- Math Textbook Solutions
- Music Textbook Solutions
- Other Textbook Solutions
- Physics Textbook Solutions
- Psychology Textbook Solutions
- Statistics and Probability Textbook Solutions
- Statistics Textbook Solutions
- Study Abroad
- Student Loans
- SallieMae Student Loans
- Refinance Student Loans
- Online Courses
- Professor Ratings
- Student Travel
- GPA Calculator
- Grade Calculator
- Final Grade Calculator
- College Checklist
- Post Housing
- WGU Course Notes
BUSINESS H QET1 Business - HR Management Capstone Project - QET1
Task 2 - C717.docx | Fall 2017
C717 Task1.docx | Fall 2017
Projected Balance Sheet QET1.xlsx | Fall 2017
QET1_Financial Plan_Capstone.pdf | Fall 2017
Sample_QET!_Capstone_HR_Consulting_Business_Plan.docx | Fall 2017
Most popular departments.
Mailing Address: Uloop Inc. 306 S. Washington Ave Suite 400 Royal Oak, MI 48067
Upload An Image
Please enter Email
Add a Photo
Just passed my capstone for Bachelor of Science, Business - Human Resource Management
I felt like this last term was going to kill me, but I'm still alive. It's been a crazy two years with a full time job and being a full time parent of a preschooler, but it's all done now and I couldn't be happier.
Let me know if you have any questions or want any tips on a class.
Did your employer paid for your WGU? So the capstone is basically a 10 page paper?
The company I work for has a $3,000 per year tuition reimbursement program that you are paid after completing classes. Since WGU is a flat rate per term it was actually difficult to get the reimbursed from the 3rd party claim administrator if you didn't know how to submit the documents correctly. All said and done my employer paid for $9,000 of my $12,000.
The capstone is an 8-part business plan that should be, according to their page count recommendations, 16 and 26 pages. With that said though, I really think to fully flesh out some of the sections you would be in the 30+ range.
Since my degree is in Human Resources I had to design an HR-related company, and my capstone came in at 33 pages and the 2 tab spreadsheet.
On to that masters!
On to hibernation. I'm going to go to bed at 1900 for a straight month. Wife already approved it.
deleted 0.4957 What is ^^^this?
Oh no I am not. It's funny, but the only reason I started school is because my new job required a degree and they didn't care what it was in. I program collective bargaining agreements into a timekeeping system so all the union rules are enforcement through automation. Before that I taught process improvement/Toyota Production System/Lean DMS. With those two skills combined I figured an HR degree would be easiest.
Congrats to you and your hard work!
How long did the capstone take you and how much support is available during the project? only part of the program I'm nervous about.
And of course, congratulations!!!
2 hours of reviewing material / templates / etc. 10 days of writing @ ≈ 2 hours a night 4 hours of proofreading and revision 3.5 days of waiting for grading
Congrats!!!!! I'm in the HR program as well and will finish next month. Just started on the capstone!
Awesomeness - you can do it! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to help.
Newbie question, what the the Os and Ps mean?
Objective vs Performance. Objective is a test based final to pass, while Performance is an assignment (usually an essay). Some classes have both.
Congratulations! I'm starting the HR program in November and I can't wait!
Well, seeing how it's September you have to wait. Once November comes though, hit it hard and don't let up.
- Online Degree Explore Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees
- MasterTrack™ Earn credit towards a Master’s degree
- University Certificates Advance your career with graduate-level learning
- Top Courses
- Join for Free
This course is part of the Human Resource Management: HR for People Managers Specialization
Human Resources Management Capstone: HR for People Managers
- Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star Filled Star 4.8 stars 614 ratings
- Thumbs Up 96%
Financial aid available
About this Course
This specialization provides a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management, with a focus on understanding managerial choices and constraints, acquiring and onboarding talent, managing employee performance, and rewarding employees. The capstone project provides learners with the opportunity to apply these key principles and practices to a real-world workplace (including a learner's own workplace if desired). Specifically, the capstone project will involve identifying the key human resources challenges for a workplace--including the most pressing motivational, selection, performance evaluation, and reward issues. And for each of these areas, learners will devise a multi-step action plan for addressing the challenges identified.
Could your company benefit from training employees on in-demand skills?
Skills you will gain
- Human Resources (HR)
- Compensation Analysis
- Performance Management
John W. Budd
University of Minnesota
The University of Minnesota is among the largest public research universities in the country, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students a multitude of opportunities for study and research. Located at the heart of one of the nation’s most vibrant, diverse metropolitan communities, students on the campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul benefit from extensive partnerships with world-renowned health centers, international corporations, government agencies, and arts, nonprofit, and public service organizations.
See how employees at top companies are mastering in-demand skills
Syllabus - What you will learn from this course
Welcome and getting started.
The capstone project provides you with the opportunity to apply the key principles and practices presented in the four courses of the HRM specialization to a real-world workplace. In this first module, you will get acquainted with the overall expectations of this capstone course and identify the work unit that will be the focus of their your capstone project.
Milestone 1: Identifying the Internal and External Context
The first major milestone in the capstone project is identifying the internal and external needs, pressures, and constraints. In this module, you will be prompted to think about the major elements of the internal and external context and will create a draft description of these elements to share with other learners. You will also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own context.
Milestone 2: Recruiting and Selecting Employees
The second major milestone in the capstone project is to identify the recruitment and selection needs of the work unit you identified. In this module, you will be prompted to think about the major elements of the hiring process and will create a draft description of these elements to share with other learners. You will also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own work.
Milestone 3: Managing Employee Performance
The third major milestone in the capstone project is identifying the Performance Management processes that are in place to facilitate effective employee performance and growth. In this module, you will be prompted to think about the major elements of the performance management and will create a draft description of these elements to share with other learners.You will also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own context.
Milestone 4: Managing Employee Compensation and Rewards
To reach the final milestone of the capstone project, you will identify and analyze the organization's rewards practices. This includes an analysis of compensation strategy, benchmarking practices, and an analysis of the pay mix. You will receive feedback from others and also review others' work to provide guidance and to help reflect upon their own context.
Submitting the Final Project
The previous modules have focused on developing and getting constructive feedback on the major elements of the capstone project. In this module, you should use all of that feedback to submit a final version of the project that will be graded by other learners. You must also grade other projects which will expose you to HR challenges and solutions in contexts different from their own.
Reflection and Congratulations
The work is now done! This short module provides an opportunity for you to reflect upon the specialization, and to be congratulated on your success by the instructional team.
- 5 stars 87.64%
- 4 stars 9.43%
- 3 stars 0.97%
- 2 stars 0.65%
- 1 star 1.30%
TOP REVIEWS FROM HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT CAPSTONE: HR FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS
I just finished the Specialization, and I am very thankful to the professors and to those who provided helpful feedback in each tasks. It was a fruitful journey. Thank you!
Good way to apply the theory but it would make more sense if a Prof. can correct the the final project. Many people do not take the course too serious and responses and feedback are vague.
Excellent course. The capstone integrates all learning from the course and builds a comprehensive project that is relevant to one's current area of professional practice. I highly recommend.
The course includes assignments that require you to expand your learning from the four foundational courses. It is appropriately challenging.
About the Human Resource Management: HR for People Managers Specialization
Do you have people reporting to you that need managing? Or perhaps you want to consider a career in human resources? Or freshen up your HR knowledge?
This specialization provides a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management. The specialization begins with a foundational course that considers alternative approaches to managing human resources, provides a background to the U.S. legal context in which employees are hired, fired, rewarded, and managed, and outlines the different reasons that people are motivated to work. The remaining three courses tackle three core areas that all managers should understand: hiring employees, evaluating their performance, and rewarding them. Throughout the courses, an accessible, scientific approach is embraced such that best practices and practical tips are informed by research, but presented in accessible, applied ways. Upon completing the specialization, learners will have a deeper understanding of what works in the workplace, including a toolkit of best practices for hiring, managing, and rewarding employees. The specialization will be valuable for managers and entrepreneurs taking on these responsibilities as well as anyone else interested in the fundamental principles of human resource management. The Capstone Project will provide an opportunity to apply this knowledge to a real situation, including your own organization or work unit if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I have access to the lectures and assignments?
Access to lectures and assignments depends on your type of enrollment. If you take a course in audit mode, you will be able to see most course materials for free. To access graded assignments and to earn a Certificate, you will need to purchase the Certificate experience, during or after your audit. If you don't see the audit option:
The course may not offer an audit option. You can try a Free Trial instead, or apply for Financial Aid.
The course may offer 'Full Course, No Certificate' instead. This option lets you see all course materials, submit required assessments, and get a final grade. This also means that you will not be able to purchase a Certificate experience.
What will I get if I subscribe to this Specialization?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. Your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
Is financial aid available?
Yes. In select learning programs, you can apply for financial aid or a scholarship if you can’t afford the enrollment fee. If fin aid or scholarship is available for your learning program selection, you’ll find a link to apply on the description page.
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center .
Build employee skills, drive business results
Learn something new.
- Learn a Language
- Learn Accounting
- Learn Coding
- Learn Copywriting
- Learn Public Relations
- Boulder MS Data Science
- Illinois iMBA
- Illinois MS Computer Science
- UMich MS in Applied Data Science
Popular Data Science Courses
- AWS Cloud A Practitioner's Guide
- Basics of Computer Programming with Python
- Beginners Python Programming in IT
- Developing Professional High Fidelity Designs and Prototypes
- Get Google CBRS-CPI Certified
- Introduction to MATLAB Programming
- Learn HTML and CSS for Building Modern Web Pages
- Learn the Basics of Agile with Atlassian JIRA
- Managing IT Infrastructure Services
- Mastering the Fundamentals of IT Support
Popular Computer Science & IT Courses
- Building a Modern Computer System from the Ground Up
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Fundamentals
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Introduction to Programming and Web Development
- Introduction to UX Design
- Utilizing SLOs & SLIs to Measure Site Reliability
Popular Business Courses
- Building an Agile and Value-Driven Product Backlog
- Foundations of Financial Markets & Behavioral Finance
- Getting Started with Construction Project Management
- Getting Started With Google Sheets
- Introduction to AI for Non-Technical People
- Learn the Basics of SEO and Improve Your Website's Rankings
- Mastering Business Writing
- Mastering the Art of Effective Public Speaking
- Social Media Content Creation & Management
- Understanding Financial Statements & Disclosures
- What We Offer
- Coursera Plus
- Professional Certificates
- MasterTrack® Certificates
- For Enterprise
- For Government
- Become a Partner
- Coronavirus Response
- Free Courses
- All Courses
- Beta Testers
- Teaching Center
- Modern Slavery Statement
Human Resources Management (HRM) Capstone Project Examples
Process of egg donation.
starting at just $16/page
Conducting an Interview Capstone Project
Couldn't find the right human resources management (hrm) capstone project example.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Business Management – B.S. Business Administration
- Healthcare Management – B.S. Business Administration
- Human Resource Management – B.S. Business Administration
- Information Technology Management – B.S. Business Administration
- Marketing – B.S. Business Administration
- Accounting – B.S. Business Administration
- Finance – B.S Business Administration
- Accelerated Information Technology Bachelor's and Master's Degree (from the College of Information Technology)
- Health Information Management – B.S. (from the College of Health Professions)
- See all Business Bachelor's Degrees
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA Information Technology Management
- MBA Healthcare Management
- Master of Health Leadership (from the College of Health Professions)
- Management and Leadership – M.S.
- Accounting – M.S.
- Marketing – M.S.
- Data Analytics – M.S. (from the College of Information Technology)
- Information Technology Management – M.S. (from the College of Information Technology)
- Learning Experience Design and Educational Technology – M.S. (from the Teachers College)
- See all Business Master's Degrees
Bachelor's with Licensure
- Elementary Education – B.A.
- Special Education and Elementary Education (Dual Licensure) – B.A.
- Special Education (Mild-to-Moderate) – B.A.
- Mathematics Education (Middle Grades) – B.S.
- Mathematics Education (Secondary) – B.S.
- See all Education Bachelor's Degrees
- Science Education (Middle Grades) – B.S.
- Science Education (Secondary Chemistry) – B.S.
- Science Education (Secondary Physics) – B.S.
- Science Education (Secondary Biological Science) – B.S.
- Science Education (Secondary Earth Science) – B.S.
- Educational Studies – B.A. Does not lead to licensure
Master's with Licensure
- Teaching, Elementary Education –M.A.
- Teaching, English Education (Secondary) – M.A.
- Teaching, Mathematics Education (Middle Grades) – M.A.
- Teaching, Mathematics Education (Secondary) – M.A.
- Teaching, Science Education (Secondary) – M.A.
- Teaching, Special Education (K–12) – M.A.
- State Teaching Licensure Information
Graduate Degrees and Degrees for Teachers
- Curriculum and Instruction – M.S.
- Educational Leadership – M.S.
- Learning Experience Design and Educational Technology – M.S.
- English Language Learning (PreK–12) – M.A.
- See all Education Master's Degrees
- Mathematics Education (K–6) – M.A.
- Mathematics Education (Middle Grades) – M.A.
- Mathematics Education (Secondary) – M.A.
- Endorsement Preparation, English Language Learning (PreK-12)
- Science Education (Middle Grades) – M.A.
- Science Education (Secondary Chemistry) – M.A.
- Science Education (Secondary Physics) – M.A.
- Science Education (Secondary Biological Science) – M.A.
- Science Education (Secondary Earth Science) – M.A.
- Cloud Computing – B.S.
- Computer Science – B.S.
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance – B.S.
- Data Management/Data Analytics – B.S.
- Information Technology – B.S.
- Network Engineering and Security – B.S.
- Software Engineering – B.S.
- Accelerated Information Technology Bachelor's and Master's Degree
- Information Technology Management – B.S. Business Administration (from the College of Business)
- See all IT Bachelor's Degrees
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance – M.S.
- Data Analytics – M.S.
- Information Technology Management – M.S.
- MBA Information Technology Management (from the College of Business)
- See all IT Master's Degrees
- IT Certifications Included in WGU Degrees
- Nursing (RN-to-BSN online) – B.S.
- Nursing (Prelicensure) – B.S. (Available in select states)
- Health Information Management – B.S.
- Health and Human Services – B.S.
- Healthcare Management – B.S. Business Administration (from the College of Business)
- See all Health & Nursing Bachelor's Degrees
- View all Nursing Post-Master's Certificates
- Nursing Education—Post Master's Certificate
- Leadership and Management—Post Master's Certificate
- Nursing - Education (BSN-to-MSN Program) – M.S.
- Nursing – Leadership and Management (BSN-to-MSN Program) – M.S.
- Nursing – Nursing Informatics (BSN-to-MSN Program) – M.S.
- Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN-to-MSN Program) – M.S. (Available in select states)
- Nursing – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (BSN-to_MSN Program) – M.S. (Available in select states)
- Nursing – Education (RN-to-MSN Program) – M.S.
- Nursing – Leadership and Management (RN to-MSN Program) – M.S.
- Nursing – Nursing Informatics (RN-to-MSN Program) – M.S.
- Master of Health Leadership
- MBA Healthcare Management (from the College of Business)
- See all Health & Nursing Master's Degrees
- New Students
- WGU Returning Graduates
- WGU Readmission
- Enrollment Checklist
- School of Education Admissions Requirements
- College of Business Admissions Requirements
- College of IT Admissions Requirements
- Leavitt School of Health Admissions Requirements
- FAQs about Transferring
- Transfer to WGU
- Request WGU Transcripts
What's it like for students at WGU?
At WGU, your experience is our obsession! You're in charge of your college education—but you're never alone. Find out how different WGU is about personalizing and supporting your education.
- Tuition—College of Business
- Tuition—School of Education
- Tuition—College of IT
- Tuition—Leavitt School of Health
- Applying for Financial Aid
- State Grants
- Consumer Information Guide
- Your Financial Obligations
- Responsible Borrowing Initiative
- Higher Education Relief Fund
- Corporate Reimbursement
Flexible and affordable. PLUS $20 million in scholarships for 2022!
Find out more about scholarships for new students.
- Our Students & Graduates
- Alumni Services
- Inspiring Stories of Student Success
- Return on Investment
- How You'll Learn
- Student Reviews
- Partner Organizations
- Paying for School
- Our Faculty
- Tuition and Funding
- Part-Time Options
- Veterans Virtual Resource Center
- Juggling Life and School
- Getting a Raise or Promotion
- Starting a New Career
- Taking the Next Step in Education
- Career Guides
Insights and advice to help you succeed.
Stay up-to-date with the latest articles, student stories, and guides from WGU. Check out the WGU Blog!
- Educational Studies – B.A.
Health & Nursing
- Nursing (Prelicensure) – B.S.
- Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN-to-MSN Program) – M.S.
- Nursing – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (BSN-to_MSN Program) – M.S.
- Apply For Admission
- Admission Requirements
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Success
- Graduate Outcomes
- Learning at WGU
- Military and Veterans
- Education Outcomes
Part of Western Governors University
New way to access capstone work of previous grads.
To assist you with the culminating educational experience of completing a capstone for your degree , WGU has provided the Comprehensive Capstone Archive site. This Archive gives you access to the capstone work of other students in order to get an idea of how to proceed with your own individual capstone.
However, to make this experience more intuitive, seamless, and successful, WGU will be retiring this site and encouraging students to use the Model Capstone Archive site instead. Retiring the Comprehensive Capstone Archive will eliminate confusion about older, discontinued tasks or capstone models as well as the difficulty of finding pertinent capstones amid the thousands of examples housed there.
If you have given your permission, your work will continue to be added to the Comprehensive Capstone Archive through October 2015, but be advised that the site will be retired at the end of 2015. However, the Model Capstone Archive continues to be available for student use.
In addition to housing solid models of student work in most current degree programs, this archive also showcases superlative projects of students who have received the Capstone Excellence Award.
Subscribe to the WGU Blog
Stay up-to-date with the latest articles, tips, and insights from the team at WGU
- Will I earn more money with an MBA?
- Is an online nursing degree credible?
- 3 cybersecurity career myths busted.
- Pop quiz on careers beyond teaching.
- Career Development
- Career Services
- Featured Faculty
- Future of Higher Education
- Information Technology
- Northeast Spotlight
- Nursing & Healthcare
- Online University Experience
- Teaching & Education
One online university. Four colleges. Flexible degrees.
Our focus on your success starts with our focus on four high-demand fields: K–12 teaching and education, nursing and healthcare, information technology, and business. Every degree program at WGU is tied to a high-growth, highly rewarding career path. Which college fits you?
College of Business Online
TEACHERS COLLEGE ONLINE
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ONLINE
COLLEGE OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS ONLINE
Want to see all the degrees WGU has to offer? View all degrees
REQUEST FREE TRANSCRIPTS
Sign up and learn how you could get your transcripts sent to WGU absolutely free.
By submitting you will receive emails from WGU and can opt-out at any time.
THANKS FOR SIGNING UP!
We're emailing you the info on getting your transcripts sent to WGU for free.
Ready to apply now?
BS Business Management Capstone (5 Days)
This blog post is part of a series where I chronicle my advancement through WGU’s Bachelor of Science, Business – Information Technology Management degree. It includes detailed reports on my study methods and strategies as well as occasional tips and tricks. To see all entries in this series, click the “WGU” link under “Categories” on the left sidebar (bottom of the page if viewing on mobile)
The Capstone project is no easy task. I suppose it’s easier than Principles of Finance , but then again, so is a root canal. Here’s my advice:
- Read the requirements carefully – they differ for different types of students and you don’t want to inadvertently do the wrong assignment.
- Email the course mentors early and often. I have a thread with 13 back-and-forth emails to them.
- Watch the videos and take notes of any ‘gotchas’ before completing the sections . I watched afterwards and ended up having to do quite a lot of revising because I’d made some hasty assumptions.
- Write down your numbers . You’re going to be making sales predictions, financial forecasts, etc. I suggest keeping those numbers somewhere where you can easily reference them. I didn’t do that, and as a result I was constantly scrolling back and forth trying to make sure my estimates were consistent throughout the assignment.
Here’s how I completed this assignment in 5 days:
Day 1: Wrote the Executive Summary (yes, I know this is supposed to come last , but it’s required for the Portfolio, so I had to write it first)
Day 2: Wrote the Company Summary
Day 3: Wrote the Market Analysis
Day 4: (1) Wrote the Market Strategy, (2) wrote the Implementation Strategy
- Created the Financial Statements
- Wrote the Financial Report
- Reviewed, compiled, and formatted the document
- Did one last read-through to ensure I met the paper’s specifications
- Submitted the paper
As of right now I haven’t gotten my assignment back, so I don’t actually know whether or not I passed. I’m 499th in the queue, so it might be a while. When I get it back, assuming that I passed, I’ll write up a final post about my experience with WGU. It’s been a positive one. I know I have a few regular readers and so I hope that these posts have been helpful.
I’ll do more of the wrap up in my next, and final, WGU post. Also, if I didn’t pass the Capstone for some reason, I’ll add an edit to this post and explain why and how to avoid my mistakes.
I got the Capstone kicked back for revision. I used a lot of “interesting” language to describe how I felt about that (luckily there were no children present). It got it kicked back for three reasons:
- I did not include statistics and references in C2. Industry Analysis
- I did not provide enough detail in G2. Financial Position regarding the reasons for my assumptions and how those assumptions informed the financial projection
- My “References” page was not in APA format
Okay, that last one was my own fault. In my first reference, I’d forgotten to include an element, and then I based every other reference on that first flawed one. That was a stupid mistake, and I deserved it
Oh well, so it goes. I resolved the issues and resubmitted. When I did so I was 620 in the queue.
Got the results back and, with the revisions, I passed.
Final Project for Human Resource Management Business Plan Capstone city tech company business plan western governors university qet1 hr
Access study documents, get answers to your study questions, and connect with real tutors for HR MANAGEM QET1 : HR Management Capstone Project at Western
Access study documents, get answers to your study questions, and connect with real tutors for BUSINESS H QET1 : Business - HR Management Capstone Project
Review Western Governors University course notes for BUSINESS H BUSINESS H QET1 Business - HR Management Capstone Project - QET1 to get your preparate for
athos477 B.S. Business--HR Management • 4 yr. ago ... support is available during the project? only part of the program I'm nervous about.
The capstone project provides learners with the opportunity to apply these key principles and practices to a real-world workplace (including a learner's own
Have you been looking for examples of Human Resources Management (HRM) Capstone projects for a long time? Choose and download a suitable example or order
In addition to housing solid models of student work in most current degree programs, this archive also showcases superlative projects of
Email the course mentors early and often. I have a thread with 13 back-and-forth emails to them. Watch the videos and take notes of any 'gotchas
Cases in Advanced Human Resource Management ... HR Management Capstone Project. QET1 ... Introduction to Human Resource Management.