- How it works
- Get started
The Best Capstone Project High School for Students
Orders Are Delivered Upfront
Users Report Better Scores
Quality Turnitin paper
What Do Customers Say?
96% of our customers study at:
A capstone project or capstone experience can be defined as a multifaceted task that often spans two terms. Students are expected to carry out individual research on a particular subject or topic and deliver a well-structured and organized paper that reflects their comprehension of the topic. You are likely wondering what this ominous project is and why it is so important. Understandably, it is a complicated writing assignment that the end of an academic study period, that is commonly offered for middle school and high school students.This capstone is one that you will have to complete before you can be allowed to graduate. The main reason why you have to complete your capstone project high school is to show your teachers and potential employers that you satisfactorily understand the course content and that you can collect, analyze and present organized information. Besides, to showcasing your academic proficiency, this project helps you prepare yourself or future learning and employment opportunities by honing your research skills.Writing a capstone experience is a task that requires your undivided attention and excellent time management skills. Unfortunately, these are just some of the aspects of learning that students face significant challenges. As such, without reliable capstone project help, you are likely to lose out on the opportunity to graduate with your peers if you fail your project. Not to worry, we offer affordable writing services for students worldwide. Unlike most other capstone writing services, we are dedicated to delivering only quality capstone solutions for each of our clients. Besides, our papers are reasonably priced to fit into a student’s constrained budget. We believe that buying from an online writing service should be an enjoyable experience, and not one marred by suspicion of fraudulent activities. Visit our website for some of the best experts in the industry and unmatched transparency in the payment processes.
Top-Notch Capstone Project Writing Service by Skilled Experts Online
As a student, it is understandable why you would want professional help with such an important project, and we are happy to offer our assistance. Just visit our website and engage our customer support by asking, “who can write my capstone project and deliver it on time?” You will be offered prompt assistance and redirected to the homepage where you can place your order and request a preferred capstone writer for projects such as your capstone project nursing.Our capstone writers are skilled and experienced in delivering quality projects while adhering to each client’s unique requirements. The driving factor behind each of our capstone writers is their dedication to always providing papers that exceed your expectations. Our writers are selected very carefully, and only the best are chosen to join our team of experts. Our capstone writers exhibit the following characteristics:
- Strict attention to detail
- High levels of discipline
- Strives to improve themselves
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Able to convey information clearly
- Possesses strong vocabulary
- Open to suggestions from both the clients and quality assurance departments
- Has a passion for reading which improves the quality of their writing
The experts undergo several tests to ascertain that they have the required qualifications and skills to keep up with client requests. In addition to having to undergo several exams before they are employed in the company, they are also regularly trained to ensure they are up to date with current academic trends such as the required capstone project format. This is essential so as not to use outdated methods in delivering client requests. Therefore, each time you place an order with our company, you can be sure that it will be assigned to an experienced, skilled, and qualified capstone writer. Therefore, when faced with a challenging project, do not hesitate to ask for our help, we are ready and willing to take up the responsibility of delivering a high-quality and unique project on your behalf.
How to Buy Capstone Project Easily Online
Now that you are familiar with the capabilities of our essay writers , you have more information to make an informed decision about whether or not we can deliver your project to meet your unique specifications. Nevertheless, we are confident in our ability to provide your college capstone project to exceed your expectations. As such, we encourage you to visit our website and read through our feedback section and see for yourself what others are saying about our services. You will quickly realize that we receive an overwhelming number of positive customer reviews from our satisfied clients from all over the world. This growing popularity has only solidified our clients’ trust in our ability to deliver top-notch, affordable, and unique projects for each of their requests. Thus, do not be left out and say, “do my capstone project?” Our writers are ready to take on your order immediately after placing your order. To place an order with our company, you need to follow some steps. These steps are outlined below:
- Become a registered member to get your unique client ID to safeguard your identity online.
- Fill out the order form with the project’s requirements and upload any additional requirements.
- Confirm that all the information provided is correct to ensure that the final project meets your teacher’s requirements.
- Choose a convenient payment method and complete the capstone purchase. We have an array of timely, safe, and secure payment methods you can choose from.
It’s a simple process that takes only a few minutes to complete, and you can relax or focus on other essential aspects of your life. However, you can get an even better deal by placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you have a more extended deadline. This is because the online cost calculator will tally a more substantial amount for urgent orders compared to one’s with a more extended deadline. Do not be left out; place an order for a top-notch project today.
Sample Capstone Projects
Masters of educational technology and applied learning sciences: sample capstone projects.
Each Capstone is unique to the project but structured according to the requirements of the course. METALS has permission from sponsors and students to share this Capstone Project information. In general, course sponsors have complete protection for their prior intellectual property and rights to the additional intellectual property that students develop during the project. Students own this additional intellectual property. It is rarely needed or desired, but sponsors may negotiate with students after the course is completed for exclusive rights or ownership.
Read about the:
- capstone project process here.
- advantages of becoming a capstone sponsor here .
- our list of current & past sponsors .
- Our current project with Shonan Seminar to Improve Classroom Engagement and Learner Outcomes by Empowering Student Focus
BloomBoard envisioned a product to support educator learning in an online community setting. The team embarked on a strongly user-driven end-to-end research, design, and development process which culminated in the creation of BloomBoard Collaborate, a tool that aids teachers in building and creating transformative professional learning communities (PLCs) in a digital environment. During the process, the team’s extensive research explored the value of educator communities resulting in an evidence-based tool or environment that facilitates collaborative, transformative learning among teachers. You can view the overview, research, team, and design directly on the student’s project website.
Virtual job shadowing with MARi
Team Cobalt’s MARi project was honored at the White House as one of five finalists in the First Lady’s Reach Higher Initiative and the U.S. Department of Education’s announced five finalists in the Reach Higher Career App Challenge . The Challenge launched in October 2015 called for new mobile technologies to help students navigate education and career pathways, including career and technical education (CTE).
The mobile solution MARi and METALS Capstone Team Cobalt presented utilizes assessments, capability mapping, virtual job shadowing, and achievement validation to help students identify and prepare for their careers. MARi’s mobile app provides critical academic and career guidance, which has become increasingly harder for students to receive as guidance counselors and educational and career information becomes harder to access. See more on the team’s website . Or read more about the White House presentation here .
Slice Consulting partnered with Western Governors University to envision and develop a mobile application to deliver bite-sized learning. The team embarked on a strongly user-driven end-to-end research, design, and development process which was culminated in the creation of Learning Snacks. Implemented for the prototype, the user could answer questions pulled from the API endpoints. Questions were displayed in a responsive manner, complete with a hint option and tailored feedback. The user could even favorite questions for viewing at a later time. A unique feature was the ability to incorporate a simplified version of knowledge tracing into the a pp, all while working completely offline. Learn more about this project by visiting the team’s website .
Read the project team’s Spring Report and Summer Report that were delivered to the client in addition to the high fidelity prototype.
Team MoMega partnered with a professional services organization that operates in more than 100 countries to evaluate and redesign a career transition program for newly promoted leaders. The team analyzed the organization’s various training program deployments to synthesize common needs around the world in line with their organizational learning goals to design and develop a globally consistent framework for and a pilot module of a virtually deployed leadership and career transition program that supports the professional needs and growth of newly promoted leaders.
Visit the team’s website.
For more information, read about the:
Leave us your e-mail address and you will get it in a few seconds
But you can use it right now as well
Use the Discount Now I Will Use It Later
How to Write a Capstone Project
The capstone project represents a different type of academic research from other assignments. It is a multi-faceted, multidisciplinary endeavor that relates to all aspects of a student’s college degree and future professional career. The project’s success depends upon the student’s ability to follow a well-defined idea and meet the specific requirements of the tutor.
This guide will cover the four essential steps in writing a capstone project: choosing a topic, gathering information, building the structure, and writing the paper itself. Hopefully, it will also be helpful to you during the writing process. Here is a brief overview of each step. Once you’ve decided on a topic, it is time to start gathering information and building your structure. After you’ve done this, you’re ready to start writing!
Choosing a Topic
Choosing a topic for a capstone project is a crucial task for students. If students don’t like the topic, it will reflect negatively on their work. Without a genuine interest in a topic, they may not be able to focus on writing the paper or conducting in-depth research. A good idea for a topic is one that relates to more than one field. Think about the courses you’ve taken and any experiences you had. For example, if you worked as a medical assistant, you may have been able to solve problems.
While you’re still in college, you’ll find yourself dealing with theoretical assignments almost daily. These assignments will provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge, but theoretical concepts won’t always apply to real life situations. Capstone papers are a great way for students to practice real-world problem-solving skills. During their capstone projects, students will be able to use their new knowledge to apply it to real-world issues.
Choosing a topic for a capstone paper can be difficult, so it’s vital that students understand the process and are aware of the factors that contribute to selecting a good topic. For example, students should brainstorm ideas by writing down their favorite classes or course units. Once they have enough ideas, they can conduct a comprehensive research on each of these topics. Choose a topic that is both interesting and accessible to scholarly sources.
The next step in preparing your capstone project is to collect information about the topic you are writing about. The research involved in the project can be time-consuming and requires careful time management. One of the most effective strategies is to set a calendar with deadlines and tasks. Then, make sure to track progress and update the schedule as necessary. This will ensure that you get your capstone paper done on time.
After gathering information, create an outline of your capstone project. Ideally, it should be organized into sections. You can use outlines that can be found in the library or online. Begin by creating a structure for headings and subheadings. You can always add more sections later. In the meantime, gather information about the topic and begin writing. The final product will take several months to complete. The committee members will evaluate your project and award it a grade.
Remember that the goal of your capstone project is to demonstrate that you have learned something new and can apply it to your future work. While writing a capstone paper in graduate school requires a significant amount of work, it is well worth the effort. While writing a capstone project, some students fail to proofread their work, which can lead to grammatical errors or displaced numerical data. Always proofread your paper several times and check it for plagiarism using online tools.
Building the Structure
You should build the structure of your capstone project. Determine how many headings you want to use, and then decide on a number format that will be easy to read. Use capstone outline templates, either online or in the library, to make a start. Begin building the structure of your headings, and make smaller sections into subheadings. You can always add more sections later. For each heading, you’ll need to decide on a number for it, so start with a small number of headings.
The capstone methodology will describe all procedures and methods used to create your project. Ideally, it will include diagrams and illustrations to explain how your project was developed. It should also explain what the outcome will be, and how the system will work. This part of the project will increase the students’ grades, and it will demonstrate their ability to work independently. Moreover, it will show the professors that the student has done independent research and can demonstrate it by applying the type of project they are assigned.
The process of writing a capstone paper can be challenging for any student. It requires extensive knowledge and a clear way of articulating ideas. Here are some tips to help you write your paper:
- As you prepare to write your capstone project, you will need to do a lot of research. You’ll need to read scholarly articles and study your own research.
- A student should proofread the text when writing a capstone study or project to ensure that it contains accurate information from sources.
- Be sure to follow standard grammar rules, and make transitions between paragraphs fluid.
- You’ll need to write a conclusion that explains the most important findings of your project.
- Lastly, you’ll need to check whether your research follows instructions.
Mistakes to Avoid in a Capstone Project
One of the biggest mistakes students make when writing a capstone project is focusing on one specific subject. Whether it’s a market investigation, the development of a new product, or even a program, capstone projects must highlight the knowledge gained throughout the course. It is crucial to incorporate relevant keywords and a positive impression into the title.
Using poor sources in your capstone paper is another common mistake students make. Make sure that any sources you use are current and reliable. This will require a lot of research on your part, so you should spend as much time as possible looking for them. If you’re unsure where to find reliable sources, try using scholarly search engines. It’s essential to use good sources to increase the quality of your work, and you should always check for any errors.
Don’t forget to schedule your work. Even though capstone projects are large, they require a good deal of time management skills. A good way to plan your time effectively is to create a calendar and assign deadlines for each task. Then, track your progress by using an organizer. Avoid writing in a rushed manner. You’ll only frustrate your supervisor and your audience. Remember that your capstone project is important, so it should be handled properly.
A Capstone project is a voluminous paper, so you have to be attentive and focused on the outcome. Your topic should be interesting, so find reliable sources with evidence. You should take your time in writing so you don’t make any gross mistakes. Before you complete your capstone project, follow our guidelines:
- You must be passionate about your project
- Show your creativity
- You can discuss your project with loved ones
- Divide your project into segments
- Stand out from the rest
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
If you can’t complete your capstone project, contact EssayPay.com. Order a capstone project writing service and our experts will help you realize your best ideas! Take advantage of the opportunity to get high-quality capstone paper!
What are you waiting for?
No matter what type of essay you need, we’ll get it written, so let’s get started.
Carefully! This material is not unique
Our experts help you to write plagiarism-free paper
Get plagiarism-free paper
Would you like to get an example of this paper?
Please write down your email to receive it right away
You need assistance with
Sample Capstone Project Proposal
Getting started .
Open annually between August through November, the HCDE online capstone proposal form is where you submit a project proposal. CAP members may submit more than one project idea, but please think about how many teams you will be able to support in total. The project description should be a straightforward, one-paragraph summary of the design brief or project challenge.
Before submitting your project, read the Capstone project guidelines .
Submit a Capstone Proposal
Example Project Proposals
- Sponsor: ABC User Experience Consultants
- Title: Designing Mobile Technologies for Environmental Sustainability
- Contact(s): Jane Doe, [email protected]
- Description: Design an object, interface, system, or service intended to support the idea of utilizing or consuming local resources rather than global resources, in a sustainable and environmentally efficient manner. Use methods of ethnography and contextual research to understand the problem space, and design a mobile phone application that supports, assists, enhances or otherwise benefits people interested in sustainability.
- Target User Group: Seattle residents
Example Usability-Focused Project
- Sponsor: Usability R’ Us
- Title: Evaluate and Redesign Awesome Airlines Website
- Contact(s): Bob Smith, [email protected]
- Description: Conduct an in-depth usability test of the current Awesome Airlines corporate website. Prepare a usability test plan, recruit 5-10 clients, and conduct the evaluation. Generate a list of recommended changes, and then provide design mock-ups for how those changes might be implemented into the existing website design to make it more usable.
- Target User Group: Awesome Airlines customers
Example User Research-Focused Project
- Sponsor: The User Research People
- Title: Determine Design Requirements for Home Sensing Project
- Contact(s): Alison Miller, [email protected]
- Description: The User Research People company is conducting user research for a client who is interested in building sensors for people to install in their home that will monitor appliance usage, record maintenance and repairs, and report any safety issues. Your task will be to conduct user research with homeowners to identify the design requirements and concerns with using such technology in their home and the provide mock-ups and sketches for ideas for different sensing solutions.
- Target User Group: Homeowners
- Log in Join
- Student Life
- Student Magazine
- Submit Content
How to Write a Successful Capstone Project
There is no secret that students today get help with their assignments online. They hire academic writing services and have professional paper writers write my essay cheap . And that’s ok. Some of them, however, may wonder whether these writing services can help them with more serious stuff, like a capstone project, for example. The answer is yes. But if you want to write it yourself, keep on reading for helpful tips.
Students often say that one must travel through nine circles of hell to receive a coveted degree. And a capstone project is one of such circles. Though it’s emotionally and intellectually rewarding academic experience, this culminating project can put much strain on tomorrow’s graduates. Many students struggle and write it themselves, while some choose to buy capstone projects .
The main objective of this assignment is to encourage students demonstrate their knowledge and skills acquired throughout their program and prove they are worth the degree they pursue. The process of planning and carrying out a capstone project is time-consuming and painstaking. It requires you to conduct an extensive research on a chosen topic, document your results or findings, and create a final product that is to be defended in front of a panel of experts and teachers who will evaluate and grade your work. No wonder so many students dread their capstone experience. A good many learners benefit from capstone help provided by professional academic writing services such as Edusson.com, while others rely on their own abilities, expertise, and experience to create a successful capstone project. If you’re also dreaming of creating a capstone project that will fascinate your committee members, it’s about time you made your dream come true.
Identify and Narrow Your Focus
As with any research paper, you should find a topic of interest you’ll be developing in your capstone project. Still, unlike a research paper, a capstone project is more professionally oriented and personalised. Not only does it provide an opportunity for you to apply your expertise to developing a practical project, but it also encourages you to come up with a creative solution to a problem faced in your profession. Very often students choose too general a topic and as a result, find themselves unable to discuss it thoroughly in their project. Even if you’re very passionate about a selected subject, don’t yield to temptation to analyse an issue that it’s too broad or requiring a huge amount of expertise you haven’t acquired yet. You can focus on just one factor, idea, or phenomena. In other words, analyse one piece of a larger puzzle, but do it extensively and thoroughly. Keep in mind that your committee members expect you to show the ability to use your skills and experience to address specific issues and identify workable solutions to existing problems. No one says these problems must be global.
Crafting a Proposal
As with any proposal, a capstone proposal is intended to elicit approval from your committee before getting down to your project. To write a strong and appealing proposal, you should clearly define your issue. Be sure to establish your ethos in the proposal by substantiating your claims and supporting your assertions with sufficient evidence. Also, be mindful of your audience all the time. Present your ideas and objectives in a coherent and effective way. Elaborate on your tone, employ your eloquence and persuasiveness, and be specific. Do your best to meet your audience’s expectations.
Since a capstone projects differs from an ordinary essay or research paper, warming up your audience and stating your thesis at the end of the introductory paragraph are not enough. When it comes to writing an intro of your capstone project, you should pay special attention to such details as contextualising your problem and providing the rationale for your project. 3-4 pages should suffice. Still, make sure to consult your capstone project guidelines for more specific information. In case you decide to ask for help, you have to look at legit essay writing service reviews for full assurance that your capstone project will be done perfectly.
Description of the Problem
When you’re done with your introduction, proceed to crafting a second section of your paper, which is dedicated to describing your problem. Your task is to clearly define your problem so that your audience has an idea of what you’re going to discuss. Outline your objectives and describe the nature of your problem and put emphasis on how your project will help address it.
In your literature review section, you should summarise and synthesise all the sources you consulted and relied on when creating your project. We’ll spare you the lecture about using only highly reputable, credible, and up-to-date sources. We hope you’ve got enough experience to decide what sources to use for your academic papers. Take advantage of both primary and secondary sources. It’s a good idea to use edited texts, foundational studies, scholarly articles, textbook, and other reputable publications. Be sure to include no fewer than 15 references to support your arguments. Otherwise, you won’t be able to prove that your findings are objective and scientifically substantiated.
Description of the Project
It’s crucial that you keep the structure and content of your paper clear and coherent when creating the description of the project. There should be a logical flow from on topic to the next. Your audience should understand what you did to address a specific issue and be able to replicate your paper based on the content of the section in question. Be sure to describe the methods you used to analyse your data and don’t forget to refer to figures and tables to illustrate your outcomes.
Without reiterating verbatim what has been stated in the previous sections, briefly recap the purpose of your project in the summary section. Contextualise your outcomes again and emphasise their importance. Showcase the strengths of your project, but also mention its limitations and those lessons you have learnt while working on the project. What should be done next to address the problem your project is concerned with?
Edit, Proofread, Improve
Read your completed project at least twice. It will help you identify potentially weak places in your writing.
Use plain, formal, and unambiguous language in your project. Observe standard rules of grammar and punctuation. All transitions between your paragraphs should be smooth and logical. It’s a good idea to enable an automatic spell checker; this will help you make fewer grammar mistakes. Still, don’t rely solely on a spell checker. It won’t be able to check your writing for clarity, succinctness, style, and proper formatting . So, take care to scrupulously proofread and edit you project before submitting it.
Hope our recommendations will help you create an impeccable capstone project, impress your committee, and graduate with flying colours.
Sample Capstone Project
Fall prevention: recent research findings.
Falling is the leading cause of death due to injury for persons 65 years of age or older (CDC, 2012). This problem is so prevalent, that one third of all adults in this age group will fall each year in the United States. In addition to being a leading cause of death for this age group, emergency departments treated 2.3 million and admitted 663,000 older adults in 2010 due to fall-related injuries. The direct medical costs for fall-related injuries during the same reporting period were estimated to be $30 billion.
Prevention of Falls in Hospitalized Older Adults Essay
- 31 Works Cited
A fall is a lethal event that results from an amalgamation of both intrinsic and extrinsic factors which predispose an elderly person to the incident (Naqvi et al 2009). The frequency of hospital admission due to falls for older people in Australia, Canada, UK and Northern Ireland range from 1.6 to 3.0 per 10 000 population (WHO 2012). The prevalence of senior citizen’s falls in acute care settings varies widely and the danger of falling rises with escalating age or frailty. Falls of hospitalized older adults are one of the major patient safety issues in terms of morbidity, mortality, and decreased socialization
The Effect Of Exercise On Fall Prevention Paper
The widespread falls among the geriatric population reduce their quality of life and take away their functional independence. Lee et al (2013) state that falls leads to the rise in mortality rates and morbidity complications such as fractures and disabilities,1 out of 3 elderly persons in a community setting falls in a year. About 87% of all fractures in the elderly are due to falls. Several of the risk factors that are associated with falls are visual impairments, cognitive impairments, and health-related problems: arthritis, orthostatic, back pains, lack of balance-weakening muscles, previous falls, polypharmacy or psychoactive drugs (Lee et al, 2013).
The California Osteoporosis Prevention And Education Act
Every year, about one third of everyone over the age of 65 falls, and do not report it to their doctors. Falls are the leading cause of fatal and nonfatal injuries in older people (Falls Among Older Adults). Falls become more common as people age because their bones become more brittle and their muscle mass decreases. In society today, the baby boomers are aging, which means falls will continue to increase in frequency. When a person falls, it doesn’t just affect the victim; it affects everyone. In 2012, approximately $30 billion went towards medical costs that were associated with falls (Falls Among Older Adults). To prevent more people being injured and more money being spent, there has to be a change.
Fall Prevention: Are bed alarms overused?
Falls among any individual can cause significant trauma, often leading to an increase in mortality. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2012), one in every three adults over the age of 65 falls each year. Long-term care facilities account for many of these falls, with an average of 1.5 falls occurring per nursing home bed annually (Vu, Weintraub, & Rubenstein, 2004). In 2001, the American Geriatric Society, British Geriatric Society, and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Panel on Falls Prevention published specific guidelines to prevent falls in long-term
It is always a wise choice to research similar case studies that may provide beneficial information relating to similar scenarios. I have done as such building my understanding of these scenarios which has a given me some background to my clients concerns. Several user friendly applications have offered me assistance analyzing security loop holes. They are the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
Fall Risk Essay
The incidence of fall-related injuries in the elderly U.S. population will continue to increase (Quigley, Neily, Watson, Wright, & Strobel, 2017).
The Role Of Interdisciplinary Teams And Organization Management
“In the United Sates, unintentional falls are the most common cause of nonfatal injuries for people older than 65 years (Hughes, 2008).” This illustrates a problem that requires addressing. “Rates of falls vary across hospitals and units however, the highest rates are found in neuroscience (6.12-8.83/1000 patient days) and medical (3.48-6.12 falls/1000 patient days) units” (Mion, 2014). Older adults are usually those most affected and their falls are
Use of Orthotics in Fall Prevention
Falls are a common and complex geriatric syndrome that cause considerable mortality, morbidity, reduced functioning, and premature nursing home admissions. Falls have multiple precipitating causes and predisposing risk factors, which make their diagnosis, treatment, and prevention a difficult clinical challenge. Identifying effective interventions to prevent falls and fall-related injuries among older adults is a major area of research and policy development in geriatrics. Several published clinical guidelines review the evidence for fall prevention strategies and provide recommendations for assessment and intervention (Rubenstein & Josephson, 2006).
Fall Prevention Program for Elderly in DC
In USA, one in three adults over age 65 suffer fall while 20% to 30% experience moderate to severe injuries (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2010). In 2010, the cost of falls among elderly people for US health care system was over $30 billion (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2010). Over the last few decades the rate of fall related deaths in USA has sharply been escalating. Many older adults have developed the fear of falling, limiting their social activity and forcing them to live in fear. Some adults suffer lacerations, fracture and trauma during fall, deteriorating their quality of life.
- 15365 Words
MSA 699 is designed as the culminating activity in the Master of Science in Administration
Falls In The Elderly
Falls in the elderly is a significant health problem, which can lead to severe issues such as morbidity and mortality. The topic of falls within the elderly was chosen so that the many interventions, risks, and awareness strategies can be further explored within this paper. Throughout clinical practice I was intrigued by the number of patients that have fallen and the strategies that health care organizations take to prevent falls. However, I was concerned by the lack of awareness in the community related to falls in the elderly. The topic of falls in the elderly is multifactor in the sense that there are many intersectional factors that can result in falls. The significant impact of falls in the elderly and the consequences that falls have
Fall Prevention In Older Adults
Falls are considered a leading cause of mortality and injury among older adults and majority of the falls occurs while hospitalized. One would think being in the hospital would be one of the safest places for older adults as far as fall prevention is concern due to the fact that hospitals provide staffing around the clock for patients but more and more falls have been occurring in the hospital especially in the older adult population. Fall is an unintended descent to the ground. It raises public and family care liability; it also decreases patient’s functioning because it causes pain and suffering, and increases medical costs (Saverino et al, 2015). The Center for Disease Control
Sample Capstone Project Proposal
My Capstone Proposal Project will be about sleep disturbances associated with cardiac surgery patients. One of the major complaints from the cardiac surgery population is the inability to sleep at night. My proposed strategy consists of the idea that by increasing nursing knowledge, education, and intervention there will be a reduction in sleep disturbances for the cardiac surgery population.
The main point in my research was to show how the mental health nurse can influence the patient’s perspective of physical health as well as support it by promoting the physical activity and assisting the patient in identifying ways to incorporate physical health in their daily routines. In the first article the argument is made on how the mental health nurse should provide leadership in promoting physical activity even if the mental health
- Health economics
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Health care in the United States
- Public health
How to Write a Capstone Project?
05 May, 2020
7 minutes read
Author: Mathieu Johnson
Depending on your professor, he or she may define a capstone project as a capstone experience, a senior exhibition, or a culminating project. All of these terms refer to the assignment known as the capstone project. So what is a capstone project? Good question!
If you’ve never had to do one before, don’t worry—you surely have the skills to complete it. According to The Glossary of Education Reform, this particular type of assignment is “…a multifaceted assignment that serves as a culminating academic and intellectual experience…”. Simply put, the goal of this assignment is to integrate a variety of skills and knowledge acquired throughout the length of an entire course.
Still wondering what is a capstone project? Here are a few more defining details. These types of projects are considered long-term and are assigned well before their due date. Students are often asked to select a topic of interest, conduct research, track their process, and create an original final project to share the entire process and findings. Capstone projects rarely culminate in a single paper. They often involve portfolios and/or a multimedia presentation of some sort as well as an oral presentation. Check out these capstone projects at Yale University.
While this type of assignment is for a single class, presentations may be presented in front of a panel of teachers or professors as well as community stakeholders. Capstone projects are long, involved, require a great deal of planning, and are often heavily weighted in a student’s overall grade. In short, they require students to demonstrate a wide variety of skills in a multi-stage assignment.
Related post: How to write a Research Paper outline
Capstone Project Outline
When you first receive this type of assignment, it’s a good idea to sit down and brainstorm a capstone project outline. Taking the time to map out your approach will save a great deal of time later. This type of project requires a broad range of skills including the following:
- Media literacy
- Independent work
- Oral communication
Identify any weak areas early and develop a plan to tackle them head-on. Most professors allow students to select the best presentation method for their capstone project; therefore, you’ll have the ability to select a final product that you’ll enjoy doing. This could mean creating a public service announcement or perhaps a pamphlet to be distributed at a local event. It could also mean presenting your research at an appropriate local event. The first step in approaching what is a term paper is to consider your final product. Once you’ve determined where you’re going, it will be much easier to plot a path to get there.
Once you’ve determined your final outcome, it’s time to create a capstone project outline. Brainstorm the best sources for research. Consider creating questioners for professionals in the field you’re researching and make appointments to interview them to get primary source information. Consider investigating multiple forms of information including newspapers, magazines, journals, and other informational texts. Consider the problem from various viewpoints to ensure that you’re covering all aspects of your chosen topic.
Next, you’ll need to organize all your research into logical groups to present it in some way. Whether you create a multi-media presentation, give a lecture, create a brochure, or air a PSA, the information will need to be easily accessible to the audience and accurate.
Related post: Argumentative essay topics
Capstone Project Format
Your capstone project format can take a variety of different shapes. Since each capstone project format may be different depending on the issue that you’re researching, it is very important to get approval for your idea from the teacher or professor. Before you begin any type of research, be sure that your project is in line with what the professor wants. Set up a meeting during office hours to review your goals, your approach, and your final product. Once you have approval, you’re good to go! Not sure how to approach your capstone project format? Here are some potential ideas:
- Creating a business plan for a product or service that would solve a current issue in the community; the plan will be presented and assessed to local industry leaders and community stakeholders
- Create an air a PSA concerning a local issue
- Write and illustrate a children’s book on an important issue; present the book to age-appropriate children and lead lessons on issues in the book
- Designing an app to help a specific population or address a specific community need
As you can see, a capstone project format can take a variety of different forms. While there is certainly writing involved in the “what is a capstone project”, the emphasis will be on the culminating project.
Capstone Project Writing
Once you’re finished with the capstone project format it’s time to get down to the capstone project writing. Depending on what your capstone project format it will depend upon the type of capstone project writing you’ll need to do. While some students will be focused on scripts and press releases, other capstone project writing will be more along the lines of formal reports or text for multi-media presentations.UTICA College has a great step by step guide for approaching all the parts of capstone projects. Whether you need to write a formal report or many smaller pieces of text for a brochure or oral presentation, the same rules apply. All capstone project writing should be grammatically perfect and well-organized.
Related post: Research paper topics list
Hopefully, this guide has answered basic questions regarding what is a capstone project. Remember: this type of assignment is meant to be a culminating activity. This means that it will rely on all the skills you’ve learned throughout the course to make it a success. Choose your topic wisely; you’ll be spending a great deal of time researching information, organizing it, and presenting it. Planning out your approach and setting milestones for your project will be essential to its success. You’ll need to avoid procrastination and work diligently throughout the duration of the project. Ask your professor and/or mentor for help; they will be invaluable resources during this important assignment.
Feel free to buy essay online with our pro essay writer service.
Best Essay Writing Services 2023
Student life can often be quite challenging because students have to deal with challenging college essay writing assignments. To facilitate the learning process, many services help you complete written work and get high scores. Now we will tell you about the best services that you can turn to and get high-quality papers. Essay Writing Service […]
A life lesson in Romeo and Juliet taught by death
Due to human nature, we draw conclusions only when life gives us a lesson since the experience of others is not so effective and powerful. Therefore, when analyzing and sorting out common problems we face, we may trace a parallel with well-known book characters or real historical figures. Moreover, we often compare our situations with […]
Nursing Research Paper Topics
Selecting an academic paper topic is a crucial step in the writing process. The variety of nursing research topics makes it challenging to find the appropriate paper theme. But if you choose a sound nursing research paper subject, it will contribute to a flawless thesis statement, using relevant resources, a smooth writing process, and impressive […]
A-Plus Homework Help For College Students
Project Types We Cover
- Admissions Essay
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Research Paper
- Book Reviews
- Personal Statement
- Ph.D Dissertation
Academic Fields & Subjects
- Other projects we help with
- Our Experts
- Plagiarism Checker
- Capstone Project Examples and Best Ideas
30 Day Money Back
Safe & Easy Payment
Calculate the price
To choose the best capstone topic, you need to decide on the project's ideas and decide how to move. If you are a student of an engineering college or university, focus on what interests you. It could be a topic about the software or creating various phone applications. Using the same strategy, a marketing or economy student can choose a topic - labor market research or development of a market strategy. There is plenty to choose from, so below, we have collected the top topics that will inevitably become interesting for the reader. Our list includes the best topics in various sciences. But first, let's find out how to choose a capstone project topic.
Tips on How to Choose a Topic For Capstone Project
The capstone project is a kind of milestone, passing through which yesterday's student becomes a professional. Much depends on the choice of topic:
- How time-consuming the writing and subsequent defense will be
- What kind of material is needed for the practical part.
- Will the project proposals (if any) be new and useful?
- Will this work be helpful in the future.
- Whether it will pave the way into the world of exploration or, on the contrary, will forever close the door in it.
Therefore, you should not point your finger to the sky, or rather, to the list of potential topics. It is better to think over everything in advance and make an informed decision, focusing on your benefits. Let's consider several options for choosing a theme.
One of the most common options is that the project's topic is a logical continuation and development of other scientific documents you have already written. Of course, their themes should not be repeated word for word, but after all, it is quiet enough that the general direction of research is maintained. In this case, the student's developments in scientific research preparation will be beneficial in the capstone project. This can be statistical data, results of experiments, psychological tests, opinion polls, etc.
Another option for approaching the choice of the project topic is to focus on future employment. In other words, a topic is chosen that is more consistent with the upcoming professional activity. If, for example, a future psychologist will work with children, then his work should be built around child psychology and not be devoted to the psychology of conflicts between spouses or psychological assistance to victims of emergencies.
The third option is to discuss the topic with the scientific advisor. The ideal option is when you write all the documents for the same professor. The topic choice will be as adequate as possible, especially if you are also going to graduate school with this leader. If you had a new leader during the preparation of each work and when choosing a topic for the project he was changed again, then, of course, it will be more difficult for him to advise you something. But in any case, it will never hurt to discuss this with him, and you will hear something useful for yourself anyway.
Ideas From Top Experts For Students
It would help if you did not choose straightforward ideas for a project; there is a great chance that you can unwittingly repeat any document submitted earlier. The topic of the work should be relevant. If you choose it successfully, you can find a large amount of information in various literary sources. The commission draws attention to the year of publication of a particular book indicated in the list of used literature. Books should be no more than five years old for natural sciences and humanities, and technical ones - no more than ten years.
The implementation of research work will go faster if you first draw up a plan and decide on the future document's structure. This will help the order of information sources that set the vector of activity and sequence. So you can significantly reduce the number of possible improvements and build a train of thought on a given topic in your head. The plan is often corrected in writing, but this is good because it acts as a guideline.
It would help if you started preparing for the defense of the project by rereading the material. This helps to refresh your memory of all critical points. So it will turn out to look confident in front of the commission, leaving no doubts about your knowledge. Make sure that the structure of the prepared speech is entirely consistent with the plan. It is essential to check the availability of all applications and the order in which they are located. The explanatory note for the work also includes information on the presence of tables, diagrams. Now that we talk about many of the nuances of work let's move on to the list of topics.
The theme of a nursing project should be relevant, meet modern requirements for the development of science, reflect real health problems, have a practice-oriented nature, and correspond to the content of one or more professional modules. List of topics:
- The role of a nurse in providing healthy, safe food to the population.
- The district nurse's role in the earliest possible correction of risk factors and increasing the population's adherence to diseases' treatment.
- A district nurse's role in increasing the efficiency of dispensary observation of persons suffering from chronic diseases or having a severe integrative risk of developing acute diseases.
- Evaluation of the performance of a day hospital nurse in primary health care facilities.
- How do activities and hobbies affect the health of students? Can a nurse create an individual schedule of physical activity so as not to harm health?
- What methods and techniques should a nurse use in a blood emergency?
- How should nurses care for patients with spinal injuries?
- How can a nurse support a patient with cancer, and what special care do patients need?
- Can a nurse teach loved ones to care for a patient after surgery?
- What kind of care and method do patients require in the intensive care unit?
Later your project theme may help you with your nursing dissertation .
Information technology is very interesting for those students who are passionate about computers, the development of algorithms, applications, coding. If you don't know which topic to choose, then take a look at this list:
- Designing an automated system for recording attendance at a virtual school.
- Creating an automated information system using the UML language.
- Designing an educational and methodological complex for training students in the chosen major.
- Development of a database of a dispatching office of a transport company.
- Development of an information system for the patrol and guard service.
- The creation of an information system for a company is providing Internet access services.
- Development of a software module for automating the activities of a cafe.
- Medical registration information system.
- Information system for monitoring students' knowledge on the topic of Internet technology
Computer science is complicated to learn. It is not easy for a student to come up with a project topic because there have already been many discoveries, but we still found those ideas that will become interesting for the reader:
- Configuration for analyzing cost data.
- Development of a server part, a graphic editor, and a package of documents for an information system for residential buildings.
- Development of a web interface for working with network directories.
- Development of a set of classes and libraries for creating web applications.
- A one-stop reference for non-financial tasks.
- Development of a financial analysis and planning system.
- Application processing system.
- Implementation of an extension of the Java language to support parallel algorithms.
- A system for creating three-dimensional computer games and designing game logic.
- Methods for indexing text using neural networks.
In writing a work on the business, the student must demonstrate the acquired skills and ability to write a business plan, perform specific investment calculations, choose the most rational decisions, and manage a business idea's implementation. List of topics:
- Analysis of the liquidity of the enterprise in the practice of domestic financial management.
- Business plan as a basis for modeling new projects for the production of goods.
- The impact of the business life cycle on strategic planning.
- Possibilities and limitations of using ready-made software products in the development of business plans.
- The value of annexes to a business plan.
- Categories and characteristics of investors.
- Coefficients are used to control the economic efficiency of the project.
- The criteria that determine the physical feasibility of a business plan.
- Business plan marketing solutions.
- Investment risk assessment methods.
Work on accounting should help the graduate demonstrate the general level of theoretical knowledge and practical skills, the degree of his readiness for practical work as an accountant. List of topics:
- Organization of accounting: principles, regulation, forms, and methods of information processing.
- Accounting method and the use of its elements in the organization of the accounting system.
- Accounting objects, their assessment, and reflection in the organization's reporting.
- Application of static and dynamic balance sheet concepts to determine an organization's financial position and financial performance.
- Inventory is an element of the accounting method.
- The primary observation is the basis of the accounting information system.
- Direct supervision in the accounting system.
- System of accounts in accounting: classification of accounts, typical and working charts of accounts.
- The principles of accounting assumptions and their influence on the formation of the accounting policy of the organization.
- Justification and development of accounting policies - the fundamental basis of the organization of accounting.
Students must demonstrate skills in working on a personal computer, carry out mathematical calculations, and process materials when completing their final qualifying work. List of topics:
- Improving the efficiency of ensuring the economic security of the enterprise.
- Analysis and assessment of the enterprise management system.
- Saving the working time of the personnel of the enterprise management.
- Diagnostics of the crisis state of the enterprise.
- Development of an enterprise development strategy
- Development of the innovative potential of the enterprise.
- Ways to improve the competitiveness of the enterprise.
- Human resource management in the enterprise.
- Corporate governance.
- Development and economic justification of investment projects.
An education project should be primarily experimental. At the same time, it is allowed to perform theoretical work. List of topics:
- Automated systems for managing the educational process at the university.
- The author's position is an integrative way of self-realization of adolescents in artistic and aesthetic activities.
- Adaptation of the child to school.
- Adaptation of students to university education using physical culture.
Check Out Our Sample Works
Dedication. Quality. Commitment. Punctuality
- Adaptation of first-year college students to study at the institution.
- Activating the attention of younger students in the process of music perception.
- The amount of physical activity, types of physical exercises recommended for students with disabilities of the cardiovascular system.
- Interaction between schools and parents in the process of teaching and educational work with children.
- Fostering a culture of behavior in a preschool institution.
- Children's whims: reasons, ways of prevention, and overcoming.
Engineering students can come up with a lot of ideas because the given type of job is quite common. We have selected the best themes:
- Study of the deposition of amorphous phosphate coatings.
- Comparative characteristics of copper plating electrolytes with various additives.
- Study the protective properties of chemical nickel-phosphorus coatings on steel as an underlayer before the titanium nitride deposition.
- Regeneration of chemical nickel plating solutions.
- How the electrolysis process affects the physical and chemical properties of different alloys?
- Extraction of surfactants from wastewater by electroflotation.
- Investigation of the Ag-Cu alloy electrodeposition process.
- Electrodeposition of chrome coatings on complex-shaped products.
- Study of the influence of various factors on the distribution of current and metal of galvanizing electrolytes.
- Improvement of processes of electroflotation cleaning of washing solutions from impurities of petroleum products.
Usually, the topic of marketing work is related to the activities of the organization. The work should contribute to the introduction of more advanced, including international marketing management methods and the organization's activities. List of topics:
- Automatic enterprise management systems.
- The influence of external and internal factors on the activities of the firm.
- Influence of informatization on company strategy.
- Innovative approaches in the marketing activities of the company.
- Innovative technologies in the advertising activities of the company.
- Integration of marketing management processes using a marketing information system.
- Interactive marketing in the enterprise management system.
- Internet marketing in the activities of a commercial enterprise.
- The use of mobile technologies of content providers in the policy of promoting goods of large companies.
- Marketing of restaurant services.
How To Create Good Capstone Projects?
To write good capstone projects, you need to follow our advice:
- Don't put off writing a project until the last week. Students can meet an urgent deadline. But the project still takes a little more time than coursework. Why? This project is a kind of report on your studies over several years.
- The research topic and content should correspond to the realities and needs of today. You don't want to hear on defense that the text is uninteresting, too simple, unoriginal.
- The working version of the plan will allow you to streamline the work and draw up a writing schedule. Write down extended items and set estimated deadlines. This approach saves time and simplifies information processing.
- When writing your work, be sure to save copies to a USB flash drive, Google Docs, and other media. Backups have saved a lot of time and effort.
- The unconditional requirement is uniqueness. It is necessary and essential for the student to check the text's originality using several essential resources with a different verification algorithm.
- Before defending, ensure that all the design conditions are met, an annotation, an explanatory note, and all attachments. It is essential to work out a speech for defense, to rehearse.
Where to Search for Capstone Project Samples?
It is good that in our time there are libraries and the Internet. The student can find out what modern textbooks, capstone projects, articles in magazines on the topic under study exist. Also, visiting the library and traveling through the Internet is an exciting activity.
Let's take a look at the Wikipedia site. You are interested in a marketing project. We will see an article on this concept. At the very end of the article, we will see a list of references on this topic. Typically, this list includes beneficial literature sources. Of course, not many of them are on Wikipedia; nevertheless, they will give the main direction for further search. Through these sources, you can find a capstone project samples, understand how to create a document, etc.
Another way to find project examples is to ask the professor. Before work, clarify the document's details, what should be included; the teacher will help you in this challenging task. In the examples, you will find answers to the questions that torment you.
You can also contact the managers of our site. If you do not know how to draw up a paper, then you will be helped. You can see examples and order a project if you do not have time to complete the task yourself. Skilled professionals know not only the capstone definition but also how to make it memorable and outstanding.
What Does the Capstone Project Mean?
Every student graduating from a university or college needs to know what is the capstone . This document is a graduate qualification work. The content of the work shows the level of general theoretical and professional training of the student. According to the level of its implementation and the defense results, the examination committee determines the possibility of assigning the appropriate qualification to the graduate and issuing a diploma.
The final stage of training, which gives the right to award an educational master's degree, is precisely the capstone project. Work is the most active form of communication between students' theoretical teaching and practical experience working. In preparing a document, students develop a breadth of thinking, acquire research skills, demonstrate the level of their professional training, and report for the entire study period.
Why is A Capstone Project Important?
Now when you know capstone meaning , you need to understand why this work is so important. This project is initially created to carry out scientific research in a specific area of knowledge, which results in the latest developments. They can be new methods, definitions, theorems, recommendations for improving any processes and phenomena, training programs, all kinds of training, technical inventions.
In the course of work on a project, any student can realize his dream, the idea of creating a new device or program, suggesting his unique technique or method, which, in his opinion, will be more effective than previously developed by scientists. This is a kind of chance for a talented graduate of an institute, college to reveal his brilliant ideas first to the teacher, then to the certification commission, and later to the whole world.
What is the Purpose of A Capstone Project?
The purpose of the qualification work is a deep understanding of the topic, mastering the methods of independent research, the practical application of theoretical knowledge to solve specific problems. The work includes two components that are approximately the same in scope - educational and research. An individual plan determines the content of the research work of a specialist and a master. Professors of the university and college are appointed as heads of work.
The work must be logical, evidentiary, reasoned, and meet the following requirements:
- contain a scientific analysis of the subject of research;
- results of personally carried out comprehensive research and analysis of problems in the field of activity;
- make and substantiate real proposals for improving various aspects of professional activity by the subject of the research;
- be properly executed and have all the necessary accompanying documents.
What Are the Types of Capstone Projects?
If you think that this kind of work has only one meaning, we hurry to inform you that there are different capstone projects.
The student may not always select the types. It depends on the science that the student is studying. But you can combine them. Before deciding which type to choose, you need to consult with the professors; if he gives you full freedom, choose based on your interests; if specific rules are set, then stick to them and not deviate from the instructions.
Each type will significantly increase your grades. If you apply them in a project, you will unequivocally prove that you are ready for independent activities. The professors of the educational institution will evaluate your contribution to science. Therefore, carefully approach the elections because your future depends on it.
How to Implement the Capstone Project?
This project is necessary to describe the various methods and approaches that you apply in the research. The project's implementation depends directly on you and how you can develop ideas, thinking plans, and strategies. But we understand how difficult it is and give you instructions on how to implement the project. There are two stages; let's look at them:
- Planning Phase - this process aims to create the structure, plan, and all the document's necessary details before you start writing it. You will have the opportunity to realize all ideas with the help of a poster or notebook, where you write down step-by-step instructions. And then transfer everything to the document.
- Completion stage - this process aims to ensure that you can choose the necessary research methods in the course of work and then write about them in a paper. Here you need to briefly describe all stages of the project, goals, tasks, and then it will be easier for you to write all the chapters.
What Does the Planning Phase Include?
Students who have successfully passed exams have made reports at scientific seminars, taken part in international conferences, completed an internship, and defended a report are allowed to work. The planning phase covers such actions:
- Selection and approval of the topic.
- Selection and familiarization with literature.
- Drawing up a plan, developing an individual job assignment, and an implementation schedule.
- In-depth study of literary sources and writing a theoretical part.
- Collection and analytical processing of statistical materials on the research topic.
What Does the Execution Phase Include?
After completing the processing of theoretical materials, the student proceeds to the practical generalization of research materials and writing chapters. The study results are presented based on the following requirements:
- content and concreteness of presentation;
- consistency and consistency;
- completeness of the presentation of thought;
- exceptions to tautology.
The student must submit the work to the supervisor for the first check-in parts within the established time frame. In case of non-observance by the student of the calendar schedule of work, the head of the department, upon the supervisor's proposal, has the right to contact the rector with a proposal to expel the student who does not fulfill the curriculum. Considering the supervisor's remarks and instructions, the student corrects the text and finalizes, after which he proceeds to its design by the requirements of the content and structure.
The prepared and adequately executed work is submitted for reviewing to the supervisor to receive written feedback and assessment from him. After receiving positive feedback from the head, the student completes the design of the project. At this point, this stage ends, and you need to protect the work. We wish you success, and we hope that you will succeed.
Already Got Help? Write Your Review
New Here? Get $5 OFF Your First Project
We are a team of enthusiastic professionals and geeks in our field. At the very start of the project
No Hidden Charges
Who Are the Experts?
Our experts are alumni from the world’s top universities and colleges.
All of them have successfully passed the Studybay examination and proven their competence to our team.
Our experts have graduated from the best universities in the world
Our Clients About Studybay
- Our Studybay rating is: 4.6
- Our ReviewCentre rating is: 4.8
- Our SiteJabber rating is: 4.7
- Our Reviews.io rating is: 4.7
Rating from SiteJabber Learn More
How it Works
Tell us about the project and your requirements
Compare offers from top experts and pick the best one
Chat with the expert and get your project done on time
6 Reasons to Join Studybay
Unlimited Support 24/7
96% Customer Satisfaction Level
52,000 Experts World Wide
760,324+ Words Written This Month
1,650,000 Students Got Helped Over the Past Year
Order an academic assignment
Enter your email address to order from this writer.
Sign Up Studybay
How it works
Today we've prepared for you a great capstone project sample. For more samples go to https://www.capstonepaper.net/check-out-the-best-capstone-proposal-example/
Allow a skilled specialist to do your essay and deliver it on time! You do not have to look any further as we specialize in the delivery of student papers online
Masters of Educational Technology and Applied Learning Science: Sample Capstone Projects. Each Capstone is unique to the project but structured according to the requirements of the course
This guide will cover the four essential steps in writing a capstone project: choosing a topic, gathering information, building the structure, and writing the paper itself
The project description should be a straightforward, one-paragraph summary of the design brief or project challenge. Before submitting your project, read the Capstone project guidelines
Many students struggle and write it themselves, while some choose to buy capstone projects. If you're also dreaming of creating a capstone project that will fascinate your committee members
Falls, can be a devastating source of morbidity and mortality for the older adult. SAVAHCS is a 277-bed hospital providing primary care and sub-specialty health care in numerous medical areas for eligible Veterans
Depending on your professor, he or she may define a capstone project as a capstone experience, a senior exhibition, or a culminating project. Capstone projects are long, involved, require a great deal of planning
In this case, the student's developments in scientific research preparation will be beneficial in the capstone project