Capstone Project for STEM Strand
CapstoneWriting / STEM Capstone Project
The capstone project for the STEM strand is designed for technology, engineering, and math. This is necessary so that the student can think critically in the future. The teacher can suggest the topic for the project, or you can formulate it yourself. In order not to break your head, you should look on the Internet — they are often laid out by active teachers. But it is also possible to show imagination yourself. You can, for example, take a topic — the problems of quantum mechanics. And from a simple, let’s say, “The best ship model.”
Preparation of a project at school, the pupil’s ability to present his work competently is the result of the new educational program requirements. In a new school, plans need to be performed on a computer. It is assumed that project activity reveals the ability to think and act creatively, forms independence in search of information and processing, and teaches to prepare a presentation and present it to the public.
Stages of work:
- Preparatory. Let’s define the theme and the goal. Planning. Find out what is needed for the project in the school, what sources of information we will work with, how we will collect and analyze it. We decide in what form we will present the results of the work.
- Research. We collect and specify the information. We carry out research tasks.
- Conclusions. We analyze the data, formulate conclusions. Decorating. Teachers of each particular educational institution put forward their requirements, how to do projects at school, and give samples of registration.
STEM capstone project ideas high school
The older the student, the more stringent requirements put forward on the content, quality, amount of information displayed in the project, and its design. STEM capstone project ideas in high school:
- Application on the generation of mazes for computer games.
- WEB service for building multi-dimensional polynomial regression by redundant description.
- Journey to new, better energy industry.
- The world’s largest solar power plant.
- Free energy source.
- Mathematical logic and its achievements.
- Mathematical reasoning and proof in mathematics.
- Mathematics in architecture. Plato body. Symmetry and harmony of the world around.
- Application of Excel table processor capabilities for cost calculation.
- Role of the population in energy saving.
- Money spent on mind development is never wasted.
- American depression and its impact on the world economy.
- The energy-independent school.
- Metalworking. Making a badge by casting.
- Research of model properties of different models of paper airplanes.
Stem capstone is a set of educational and cognitive techniques that allow students to solve a problem as a result of independent actions with the mandatory presentation of these results. And for the teacher, the learning project is an integrative didactic means of development, training, and education, which allows us to develop specific design skills. Problematization, goal setting, activity planning, reflection and self-analysis, presentation and self-presentation, as well as information retrieval, practical application of academic knowledge, self-learning, research, and creative activity.
STEM capstone project ideas for all students
Design and research work at school is a new, innovative method that combines educational and cognitive components, games, scientific, and creative. The main difference of such activity for the school is that students acquire research skills, which develops specific qualities of a unique way of thinking. STEM capstone project ideas:
- Our brain is a product of evolution.
- Only three years ago, there were very different expectations about technology, and many predicted “success stories” never became a reality.
- We’re between the Machine Rebellion and humanity’s chief helpers.
- Revolution — Fourth Industrial Revolution or First Economic Revolution?
- Our weakest place is not medicine, but education.
- Macroeconomic indicators are losing out to the realities of new life.
- What awaits us in the future?
- Natural resources, their classification, and economic assessment.
- The natural resources of the oceans.
- The origin of fossil coals — Energy.
- Information on the operation of the coal complex.
- Socio-economic geography.
- The subject and essence of science as a sphere of human activity.
- The process of scientific research, its characteristics, and the stages of its implementation.
- The concept of scientific information and its role in conducting scientific research.
- Methods of mathematical statistics in scientific research on physical education and sports.
- Title page. The full name of the educational institution is written at the top. In the middle of the title page, in the center, the word “Project” is written. Below, the title of the project is written in bold, large print. Beneath it, in the right corner, indicate who executed it: the name and surname of the pupil, the class. Then the leader: surname, first name, and patronymic. At the bottom, in the middle of the sheet, the city and the year of project implementation are written.
- On the second sheet, the table of contents is placed.
- Then there is the introduction. Here they prescribe goals and tasks. The main part. This part reveals the topic, you can write step by step: “In my work I started with…”, “Then I started with…”, “In my work, I faced such problems…”.
Capstone topics for STEM:
- Peculiarities of formation of state and legal institutions in different peoples.
- The analysis of financial investments on the economic development of the country.
- The study of the current condition of the world market of derivative financial instruments.
- Problems and perspectives of financial investment development in the USA.
- Human impact on the biosphere and its results.
- Evolution of the relationship between man and the natural environment.
- Issues of rational use of agricultural lands.
- Alternative sources of energy, prospects of their development.
- Radioactive pollution of the situation and its results.
- Basic principles of economics of nature use.
It all starts with choosing a topic and understanding the final goal. It has to be clear, precise, and clear. For the work to progress quickly, the student should be interested in the topic. Otherwise, there will be no benefit to the project activity. In the presentation, the student reflects the main aspects of the project, fills it with graphics. Based on performance with text and pictures, it is much easier to convey thoughts to the audience. This presentation format is convenient for the speaker: the text’s critical phrases before your eyes do not let your thoughts run away, even if something is forgotten from excitement. We have provided many stem capstone ideas, use them to create a better project.
- Vision and Mission
- The Declaration on the Lasallian Educational Mission
- Lasallian Leader in Me
- Office of the President
- Academic Services
- Administrative Services
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Information Systems and Technology Services
- Lasallian Formation & Mission
- Grade School
- High School
- Br. Rafael Donato FSC Night High School
- DLSZ Student Clubs and Activities Office
- The ICHTHUS CHAPEL
- High School SRCC
- Parents Association
- DLSZ Alumni Association
- De La Salle Philippines
- Sports Development Foundation
- Pre-Kinder and Kinder
- Grades 7-10
- Grades 11 and 12 (Senior High School)
- Br. Rafael Donato FSC Night High School (BRafeNHS)
- DLSZ, Inc. Technical Vocational School
- [email protected]
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Apps Email
- Autodesk Education
- Family Portal
- Venue Reservation (uReserve)
- Facilities Helpdesk
- TRANSPO RESERVATION (TRIP TICKET)
- ADCOMM SERVICE REQUEST FORM
- Facebook Page
- Twitter Feed
- Instagram Page
- Campus Connect SMS Service
- DLSZ Library Search
- iCal / Calendar Feed
Bayanihan: Grade 12-STEM Capstone Implementation
Written by Samuel Gomez (DLSZ 2020)
Imus City, Cavite – The Grade 12 STEM Students of De La Salle Santiago Zobel – Vermosa (DLSZ-V) presents Bayanihan, a promotional exhibit & capstone turnover ceremony. Each featured project aims to benefit the constituents of Batch 2020’s partner community, Sitio Makabuhay. The event will be on March 6 on the 5th floor of the Spark Building of the Vermosa Campus from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM. The exhibit will showcase the different capstone projects of the Grade 12 STEM strand, as well as mark the official turnover of the projects to the community of Sitio Makabuhay.
Together with their Research 4 teachers Mr. Fritz Ferran and Mr. Gerald Gamboa, with the guidance of Mr. Henry Magahis, Research and Immersion Coordinator, the Grade 12 STEM strand of Batch 2020 are proud to present the following projects:
12A presents Project XyAlgua , a personalized, cheap filtration system that utilizes the natural abilities of Chlorella vulgaris Algae and Bamboo Xylems as its main components. Specifically, it filters surface water through four phases: filter fabric, Chlorella vulgaris algae, Bamboo Xylem, and Activated charcoal.
12B presents Banana Papeel, paper made out of waste banana fibers. The pseudostems of the banana fibers are shredded and combined with old newspaper to create a new sustainable paper material. Depending on the type of recipe, Banana Papeel paper can have many different functions, from housing materials to writable paper for notebooks.
12C presents Magsipag Para sa Liwanag: Lumitiles , eco-bricks with glow in the dark sealant created using cement powder, sand, gravel, shredded LDPE plastic, and water. The shredded plastic is a partial replacement to the sand in order to promote sustainability in the environment within the community. The brick itself is used as a partial alternative for streetlamps, meaning they provide luminance to the walkways, making it visible to the residents, as well as aiding in the prevention of soil erosion. The brick will be buried partially in the ground, helping stabilize the dirt around it, helping make the pathway safer for the community.
12D presents TALA , a modified dye-sensitized solar cell that is tailored for the needs of the community of Sitio Makabuhay. It utilizes Talahib grass dye and aluminum alloys unlike other dye-sensitized solar cells. It produces electricity via the process of photoelectric effect that is a standard in solar cells. The main objective of TALA is to provide lighting to dark areas.
12E presents Briquette B.L.E.N.D. , an efficient bio-briquette from the banana leaves present in the community. In addition, banana leaves bio-briquettes can be an alternative to traditional sources of energy like charcoal and liquefied petroleum gas.
The STEM strand of Batch 2020 hereby invites you to Bayanihan, a capstone exhibition ceremony, and calls you to join them in making the Philippines and the world a better place by developing innovative and sustainable projects to empower communities and spark societal change.
“We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- DLSZ Grade School Baseball Team wins PRISAA 2023 Championship
- DLSZ U14 Midgets Girls Basketball Team wins the Inter-Scholastic Sports Association (ISSA) 2023 Championship
- Online classes and office operations, March 6-7
- DLSZ students win the championship in Hackathon for Girls 2023
- Himig Lasalyano, Feb 25
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
105 Original Capstone Project Ideas for STEM Students
What is a Capstone Project? A capstone project refers to a final or culminating project high school or college seniors need to earn their degrees. It’s usually a project that takes several months to complete and should demonstrate students’ command over particular subjects within an area of study. It may be similar to master’s thesis writing. There are endless capstone project ideas to choose from, but sometimes students struggle to come up with research topic ideas, so we’ve explored several fresh capstone project topics for consideration.
Business Capstone Project Ideas
Nursing capstone project ideas, ideas for high school, computer science capstone project ideas, cybersecurity capstone project ideas, it project ideas, capstone project ideas for nursing, senior capstone project ideas, high school senior project ideas, capstone project ideas for information technology, more information technology ideas, data science capstone project ideas, creative project ideas, interesting science topics, mba capstone project ideas.
- How important are small businesses and startups to the United States’ economy?
- Is diversity in the workplace an important quality of how successful a business is?
- Is a free market truly achievable or this is just an outdated utopian idea from the past?
- How difficult is it for entrepreneurs to gain funding support to open up a business?
- How are advances in crisis management changing the ways that businesses find success?
- Is it important to have a social media presence when starting a new small business?
- What business or industries do the best during times of extended international conflict?
- What are the healthiest diets and how do nurses help promote them for in-patients?
- What are some of the psychological conditions affecting healing in patients with cancer?
- What are the most effective nursing techniques for dealing with cancer patients?
- Should nurses take a more proactive role in investigating instances of patient abuse?
- Should nurses be required to learn how to use technological tools for better care?
- How do nurses manage anxiety and fear in their patients who are dealing with illness?
- Should nurses take a greater role in providing recommendations for patients in care?
- Should physical education courses be a mandatory subject throughout high school?
- How effective are standardized tests in determining students’ skill level and knowledge?
- What is the evidence suggesting that video game violence is connected to real violence?
- Are mobile phones tools that should be allowed in classes to enhance the school experience?
- What is the most effective way of dealing with bullies at school? What is the evidence?
- Should students earning good grades receive monetary incentives or other rewards?
- Will the legalization of sports betting help raise more money for public schools?
- Are SCRUM methodologies still an effective way of dealing the product development?
- Is software engineering still a sought-after technical skill or is the subject outdated?
- In what ways are search algorithms being advanced to help the use of data mining?
- What are the most versatile programming languages in the field of computer science?
- How has computer science helped further the study of biomedicine and biology?
- What kind of impact has computer science and engineering had on human learning?
- Will computer science play a role in developing food science to end hunger?
- How has encryption and decryption technology changed in the last two decades?
- Is bank security at risk from international hackers or has security up-to-date?
- How is the internet affecting the way our private information is communicated?
- Should governments have the right to monitor citizens’ electronic activities?
- Does a federal judge need to issue warrants before people’s tech activities are checked?
- Does open source software put users at risk of having their information stolen?
- How safe are mobile phones in keeping our information safe from hackers?
- How important is it for companies to test their software updates for quality assurance?
- What are some of the more serious challenges government agencies experience daily?
- How important is the user of CMS technology in e-commerce for small businesses?
- Are our IT skills still relevant in a world where AI is increasingly becoming more cost-effective?
- In what ways is information technology important for improving standardized testing?
- What are the most important economic models in current use in developing IT?
- What benefits do human-computer interfaces systems have for today’s small businesses?
- What are the best critical care methods currently in practice in medical emergencies?
- What effects has the growing shortage of qualified nurses had on the United States?
- Are the growing cost of nursing school and training leading to a shortage of professionals?
- How important is point-of-care testing and why are health care facilities ending programs?
- Are nurses appropriately trained to deal with patients that suffer from breathing issues?
- What are the skills needed for nurses to work in high-stress stations such as the ER or trauma?
- How important is patient communication when it comes to proper diagnoses of illnesses?
- Which is the United States’ favorite sports pastime and how has this changed over time?
- Do you believe that students who participate in hazing should be punished for negligence?
- How important is it for schools to prevent hazing rituals conducted by their students?
- What evidence is there in support of alien life? Do governments know of alien life?
- Is damage to religious property considered a hate crime despite the actual intention?
- How influential is the United States’ political system towards its international allies?
- In what ways did the Cold War affect the U.S.’s international relationships with allies?
- How effective will revenue generation from legalized gambling be for the economy?
- Is it possible for gamblers to use tech to gain advantages over hotel sportsbooks?
- Is it important for major coffee companies to be socially and environmentally responsible?
- Why is it so important to protect victims’ rights in instances of domestic violence?
- Do you believe it is ethical for people to clone their beloved pets so they live on?
- Should communities be responsible for ensuring students are adequately fed at school?
- What kind of animal makes for a better childhood pet? Dogs, cats, or something else?
- What are some of the benefits and negatives of living in a tech-driven modern society?
- How does your experience in dealing with people affect the way you deal with tech?
- What is the most important information technology advancement to affect the world?
- Do you think the internet needs better censorship of certain negative material?
- Are children better off today because of the access to IT in comparison to prior gens?
- Do you believe that China will be the world’s technological leader in the next decade?
- How has technology changed the countries engage in modern warfare and conflict?
- How important is it to further develop mobile technologies for social media use?
- Is social media becoming obsolete and in what ways are consumers using the tech?
- Does web-based training improve one’s ability to learn new skills at a fraction of the cost?
- Should internet providers take better care of keeping consumers’ privacy secure?
- How important is it to monitor how social media uses consumers’ browsing histories?
- In what ways does IT play a role in how engineers develop transportation routes?
- How has IT changed the way companies conduct their business around the world?
- How are gun laws being affected by the kind of information provided by data science?
- Gathering information for disease control has changed how in the last 20 years?
- In what ways is the information gathered from big data a company’s biggest asset?
- How did Trump benefit from the use of data science leading up to the election?
- How effective are sports franchises in making decisions based on big data science?
- Is it possible to avoid over-saturation of information in the age of data science?
- How is big data working to make artificial intelligence in business a real possibility?
- How are infographics affecting the way people consume information in today’s world?
- Is it possible for another major election to be tampered with by foreign governments?
- Are people becoming less educated as a result of the amount of information consumed?
- Will video games play a role in removing soldiers from harmful front-line combat zones?
- Do you think public colleges and universities should move towards faith-based teaching?
- Is it still sufficient to have a college-level education to succeed in today’s economy?
- Should the United States invest in and provide longer paid leave for new parents?
- Does economics or science play a bigger role in Europe’s decision to ban modified crops?
- What are the most optimal diets safe for human consumption in the long term?
- Is it possible to incorporate physical exercise as a way to modify DNA coding in humans?
- Do you believe that personal medication that is designed specifically for genomes is possible?
- Is it scientifically ethical to alter the DNA of a fetus for reasons related to genetic preference?
- Is science an effective discipline in the way people are being tried for violent crimes?
- How effective is stem cell science and its use in treatments for diseases such as cancer?
- How important is business diplomacy in successful negotiations for small companies?
- What role does a positive and healthy workplace have in retaining high-quality staff?
- What sort of challenges does small business face that large corporations don’t experience?
- Should workplace diversity rules and standards be regulated by state or federal law?
- How important is it to be competitive in advertising to open a small business?
- Are large corporations making the right kinds of innovative investments to stay relevant?
- How important is the word of mouth marketing in today’s age of digital communications?
The above capstone project ideas are available to use or modify at no cost. For even more capstone project topics or to get capstone project examples, contact a professional writing service for affordable assistance. A reliable service can help you understand what is a capstone project even more so by providing clear instructions on the capstone project meaning as well as the most common requirements you can expect from today’s academic institutions.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
Hope Christian High School
Stem – capstone project.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
STEM Students Showcase their CAPSTONE
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) students exhibited and presented their Community-Based Action Projects Addressing Strategically Themed Learning Objectives through Networked Environments (CAPSTONE), March 23, 2018, at the SENTRUM.
15 sections composed of five to six groups each (with a total of 89 groups) participated in this exhibit themed “Grade 12 STEM CAPSTONE: Tugon sa Panlipunang Hamon”. Projects, in this regard, addressed a certain community concern anchored on the sustainable development goals (SDGs) – from good health and well-being, affordable and clean energy, clean water and sanitation, climate action, and zero hunger.
Barangay officials from Banay Banay I, Aguila, Calansayan, Sto. Cristo, and Poblacion II, Galamay-amo, as well as representatives from partner schools Padre Imo Luna Memorial Elementary School and Taysan National High School witnessed the STEM students’ presentations. They then selected 15 groups’ projects (one per class) for implementation in their respective communities.
To prepare for their CAPSTONE, the students followed various steps: problem identification and data gathering, project proposal, approval of project proposal and prototype development, and project implementation.
Senior High Gears Up for Opening of Classes
DLSL SHS Students Elected in CALABARZON Elite Circle of Student Leaders Post
DLSL Gears towards Social Innovation through CAPSTONE Initiatives
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
- Tour The Campus
- Be A Lasallian!
- Give A Gift
We're sorry, this computer has been flagged for suspicious activity.
If you are a member, we ask that you confirm your identity by entering in your email.
You will then be sent a link via email to verify your account.
If you are not a member or are having any other problems, please contact customer support.
Thank you for your cooperation
Best Capstone Project Ideas for STEM Students?
As the title said, I'm a Senior High School student and we now have a capstone subject which is just basically research. Ano po maisu-suggest niyong best capstone project ideas?
Make a website that tracks the movement of goverment owned aircrafts. For transparency.
Onky you can answer your question. You have two options:
Something you are passionate about
Research about problems/pain points
Tip: Study Design thinking, this will help you choose what kind of project you will do.
Traditions in the Philippines include a special form of engagement known as pamanhikan, wedding sponsorship, foods served at special occasions and several holidays. Modern culture in the Philippines is influenced by a complex history, and m...
Overpopulation in the Republic of the Philippines is believed to cause sustained poverty and poor economic growth among families by depriving them of the financial resources that are required to secure education and adequate health care for...
There are several different types of natural water forms within and around the Philippines, including channels, swamps, straits, gulfs, seas, bays, waterfalls, rivers and lakes. Being an archipelago, the country’s coastline would measure ro...
STEM capstone project ideas high school · Application on the generation of mazes for computer games. · WEB service for building multi-dimensional polynomial
12 STEM CAPSTONE PROJECT PRESENTATION SY2020-2021 · More from Olongapo Wesley Senior High School · ANIMATION NC II · ANIMATION NC II · Wesley 2nd
Discover videos related to capstone project for stem on TikTok.
The STEM strand of Batch 2020 hereby invites you to Bayanihan, a capstone exhibition ceremony, and calls you to join them in making the
Your proposal is the first component of the STEM Capstone Project.
A capstone project refers to a final or culminating project high school or college seniors need to earn their degrees. It's usually a project that takes several
22 Inventions That Are Saving The Earth · 15 Best Science Projects - Our Scientists' Picks · 1 CAPSTONE RESEARCH 12 - GENESIS TEAM 3R's CAPIZ NHS-
STEM – Capstone Project. STEM 12 presented their research proposals for their capstone projects
To prepare for their CAPSTONE, the students followed various steps: problem identification and data gathering, project proposal
STEM Capstone Project Ideas for High School · STEM Capstone · Wind Energy · Water Testing · Soundproofing.
Best Capstone Project Ideas for STEM Students? ... As the title said, I'm a Senior High School student and we now have a capstone subject which is