Students in our semester-based bachelor’s and master’s degree programs complete a final capstone project which synthesizes and applies information from their coursework. Students serve in a consultant role, identifying a business need of the partner site/organization, assessing it, analyzing the data, and providing recommendations for implementation that are grounded in research and best practices.
Capstone projects take place at host site and can be completed on site or remotely as needed by the host. In some cases, students can complete their capstone through their current place of employment.
Capstone students build relationships and gain experience with their host organization–while working directly with stakeholders to solve a timely business problem or question.
Explore our database of completed capstone projects or refer to the capstone course description for your program of interest to learn more about the capstone process.
3M Menomonie Fibers Water Use Analysis and Reduction Proposal
A case study on machine learning assisted compression: using autoencoders for image compression on commodity hardware, a case study on modeling an nba expansion starting five, a case study on recommendation systems using implicit feedback, a case study on stock trading sentiment analysis, a case study on utilizing predictive analytics in cpm applications, a comparative assessment of recommendation systems and its ethical implications, a dedicated program manager increases employee engagement, a deep dive into deep learning and its applications, a look at the connection between a facility’s delivery volume, service results, and preventable accident performance.
9 Project Ideas for Your Data Analytics Portfolio
Finding projects for your data analytics portfolio can be tricky, especially when you’re new to the field. You might also think that your data projects need to be especially complex or showy, but that’s not the case. The most important thing is to demonstrate your skills, ideally using a dataset that interests you. And the good news? Data is everywhere—you just need to know where to find it and what to do with it.
In this post, we’ll highlight the key elements that your data analytics portfolio should demonstrate. We’ll then share nine project ideas that will help you build your portfolio from scratch, focusing on three key areas: Data scraping , exploratory analysis , and data visualization .
- What should you include in your data analytics portfolio?
Data scraping project ideas
Exploratory data analysis project ideas, data visualization project ideas.
- What’s next?
Ready to get inspired? Let’s go!
1. What should you include in your data analytics portfolio?
Data analytics is all about finding insights that inform decision-making. But that’s just the end goal. As any experienced data analyst will tell you, the insights we see as consumers are the result of a great deal of work. In fact, about 80% of all data analytics tasks involve preparing data for analysis. This makes sense when you think about it—after all, our insights are only as good as the quality of our data.
Yes, your portfolio needs to show that you can carry out different types of data analysis . But it also needs to show that you can collect data, clean it, and report your findings in a clear, visual manner. As your skills improve, your portfolio will grow in complexity. As a beginner though, you’ll need to show that you can:
- Scrape the web for data
- Carry out exploratory analyses
- Clean untidy datasets
- Communicate your results using visualizations
If you’re inexperienced, it can help to present each item as a mini-project of its own. This makes life easier since you can learn the individual skills in a controlled way. With that in mind, we’ll keep it nice and simple with some basic ideas, and a few tools you might want to explore to help you along the way.
2. Data scraping project ideas for your portfolio
What is data scraping.
Data scraping is the first step in any data analytics project. It involves pulling data (usually from the web) and compiling it into a usable format. While there’s no shortage of great data repositories available online, scraping and cleaning data yourself is a great way to show off your skills.
The process of web scraping can be automated using tools like Parsehub , ScraperAPI , or Octoparse (for non-coders) or by using libraries like Beautiful Soup or Scrapy (for developers). Whichever tool you use, the important thing is to show that you understand how it works and can apply it effectively.
Before scraping a website, be sure that you have permission to do so. If you’re not certain, you can always search for a dataset on a repository site like Kaggle . If it exists there, it’s a good bet you can go straight to the source and scrape it yourself. Bear in mind though—data scraping can be challenging if you’re mining complex, dynamic websites. We recommend starting with something easy—a mostly-static site. Here are some ideas to get you started.
The Internet Movie Database
A good beginner’s project is to extract data from IMDb. You can collect details about popular TV shows, movie reviews and trivia, the heights and weights of various actors, and so on. Data on IMDb is stored in a consistent format across all its pages, making the task a lot easier. There’s also a lot of potential here for further analysis.
Many beginners like scraping data from job portals since they often contain standard data types. You can also find lots of online tutorials explaining how to proceed. To keep it interesting, why not focus on your local area? Collect job titles, companies, salaries, locations, required skills, and so on. This offers great potential for later visualization, such as graphing skillsets against salaries.
Another popular one is to scrape product and pricing data from e-commerce sites. For instance, extract product information about Bluetooth speakers on Amazon, or collect reviews and prices on various tablets and laptops. Once again, this is relatively straightforward to do, and it is scalable. This means you can start with a product that has a small number of reviews, and then upscale once you’re comfortable using the algorithms.
For something a bit less conventional, another option is to scrape a site like Reddit. You could search for particular keywords, upvotes, user data, and more. Reddit is a very static website, making the task nice and straightforward. Later, you can carry out interesting exploratory analyses, for instance, to see if there are any correlations between popular posts and particular keywords. Which brings us to our next section.
3. Exploratory data analysis project ideas
What is exploratory data analysis.
The next step in any data analyst’s skillset is the ability to carry out an exploratory data analysis (EDA). An EDA looks at the structure of data, allowing you to determine their patterns and characteristics. They also help you to clean your data. You can extract important variables, detect outliers and anomalies, and generally test your underlying assumptions.
While this process is one of the most time-consuming tasks for a data analyst, it can also be one of the most rewarding. Later modeling focuses on generating answers to specific questions. An EDA, meanwhile, helps you do one of the most exciting bits—generating those questions in the first place.
Languages like R and Python are often used to carry out these tasks. They have many pre-existing algorithms that you can use to carry out the work for you . The real skill lies in presenting your project and its results. How you decide to do this is up to you, but one popular method is to use an interactive documentation tool like Jupyter Notebook . This lets you capture elements of code, along with explanatory text and visualizations, all in one place. Here are some ideas for your portfolio.
Global suicide rates
This global suicide rates dataset covers suicide rates in various countries, with additional data including year, gender, age, population, GDP, and more. When carrying out your EDA, ask yourself: What patterns can you see? Are suicides rates climbing or falling in various countries? What variables (such as gender or age) can you find that might correlate to suicide rates?
World Happiness Report
On the other end of the scale, the World Happiness Report tracks six factors to measure happiness across the world’s citizens: life expectancy, economics, social support, absence of corruption, freedom, and generosity. So, which country is the happiest? Which continent? Which factor appears to have the greatest (or smallest) impact on a nation’s happiness? Overall, is happiness increasing or decreasing?
Aside from the two ideas above, you could also use your own datasets . After all, if you’ve already scraped your own data, why not use them? For instance, if you scraped a job portal, which locations or regions offer the best-paid jobs? Which offer the least well-paid ones? Why might that be? Equally, with e-commerce data, you could look at which prices and products offer the best value for money.
Ultimately, whichever dataset you’re using, it should grab your attention. If the data are too complex or don’t interest you, you’re likely to run out of steam before you get very far. Keep in mind what further probing you can do to spot interesting trends or patterns, and to extract the insights you need.
We’ve compiled a list of ten great places to find free datasets for your next project here .
4. Data visualization project ideas
What is data visualization.
Scraping, tidying, and analyzing data is one thing. Communicating your findings is another. Our brains don’t like looking at numbers and figures, but they love visuals. This is where the ability to create effective data visualizations comes in. Good visualizations—whether static or interactive—make a great addition to any data analytics portfolio. Showing that you can create visualizations that are both effective and visually appealing will go a long way towards impressing a potential employer.
Check out this video with Dr. Humera, where she explains how visualization helps tell a story with data.
Some free visualization tools include Google Charts , Canva Graph Maker (free), and Tableau Public . Meanwhile, if you want to show off your coding abilities, use a Python library such as Seaborn , or flex your R skills with Shiny . Needless to say, there are many tools available to help you. The one you choose depends on what you’re looking to achieve. Here’s a bit of inspiration…
Topical subject matter looks great on any portfolio, and the pandemic is nothing if not topical! What’s more, sites like Kaggle already have thousands of Covid-19 data sets available . How can you represent the data? Could you use a global heatmap to show where cases have spiked, versus where there are very few? Perhaps you could create two overlapping bar charts to show known infections versus predicted infections. Here’s a handy tutorial to help you visualize Covid-19 data using R, Shiny, and Plotly .
Most followed on Instagram
Whether you’re interested in social media, or celebrity and brand culture, this dataset of the most-followed people on Instagram has great potential for visualization. You could create an interactive bar chart that tracks changes in the most followed accounts over time. Or you could explore whether brand or celebrity accounts are more effective at influencer marketing. Otherwise, why not find another social media dataset to create a visualization? For instance, this map of the USA by data scientist Greg Rafferty nicely highlights the geographical source of trending topics on Instagram.
Another topic that lends itself well to visualization is transport data. Here’s a great project by Chen Chen on github , using Python to visualize the top tourist destinations worldwide, and the correlation between inbound/outbound tourists with gross domestic product (GDP).
5. What’s next?
In this post, we’ve explored which skills every beginner needs to demonstrate in their data analytics portfolio. Regardless of the dataset you’re using, you should be able to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Web scraping —using tools like Parsehub, Beautiful Soup, or Scrapy to extract data from websites (remember: static ones are easier!)
- Exploratory data analysis and data cleaning —manipulating data with tools like R and Python, before drawing some initial insights.
- Data visualization —utilizing tools like Tableau, Shiny, or Plotly to create crisp, compelling dashboards, and visualizations.
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can start getting more ambitious with your data analytics projects. For example, why not introduce some machine learning projects, like sentiment analysis or predictive analysis? The key thing is to start simple and to remember that a good data analytics portfolio needn’t be flashy, just competent.
To further develop your skills, there are loads of online courses designed to set you on the right track. To start with, why not try our free, five-day data analytics short course ?
And, if you’d like to learn more about becoming a data analyst and building your portfolio, check out the following:
- How to build a data analytics portfolio
- The best data analytics certification programs on the market right now
- These are the most common data analytics interview questions
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
105 Original Capstone Project Ideas for STEM Students
What is a Capstone Project? A capstone project refers to a final or culminating project high school or college seniors need to earn their degrees. It’s usually a project that takes several months to complete and should demonstrate students’ command over particular subjects within an area of study. It may be similar to master’s thesis writing. There are endless capstone project ideas to choose from, but sometimes students struggle to come up with research topic ideas, so we’ve explored several fresh capstone project topics for consideration.
Business Capstone Project Ideas
Nursing capstone project ideas, ideas for high school, computer science capstone project ideas, cybersecurity capstone project ideas, it project ideas, capstone project ideas for nursing, senior capstone project ideas, high school senior project ideas, capstone project ideas for information technology, more information technology ideas, data science capstone project ideas, creative project ideas, interesting science topics, mba capstone project ideas.
- How important are small businesses and startups to the United States’ economy?
- Is diversity in the workplace an important quality of how successful a business is?
- Is a free market truly achievable or this is just an outdated utopian idea from the past?
- How difficult is it for entrepreneurs to gain funding support to open up a business?
- How are advances in crisis management changing the ways that businesses find success?
- Is it important to have a social media presence when starting a new small business?
- What business or industries do the best during times of extended international conflict?
- What are the healthiest diets and how do nurses help promote them for in-patients?
- What are some of the psychological conditions affecting healing in patients with cancer?
- What are the most effective nursing techniques for dealing with cancer patients?
- Should nurses take a more proactive role in investigating instances of patient abuse?
- Should nurses be required to learn how to use technological tools for better care?
- How do nurses manage anxiety and fear in their patients who are dealing with illness?
- Should nurses take a greater role in providing recommendations for patients in care?
- Should physical education courses be a mandatory subject throughout high school?
- How effective are standardized tests in determining students’ skill level and knowledge?
- What is the evidence suggesting that video game violence is connected to real violence?
- Are mobile phones tools that should be allowed in classes to enhance the school experience?
- What is the most effective way of dealing with bullies at school? What is the evidence?
- Should students earning good grades receive monetary incentives or other rewards?
- Will the legalization of sports betting help raise more money for public schools?
- Are SCRUM methodologies still an effective way of dealing the product development?
- Is software engineering still a sought-after technical skill or is the subject outdated?
- In what ways are search algorithms being advanced to help the use of data mining?
- What are the most versatile programming languages in the field of computer science?
- How has computer science helped further the study of biomedicine and biology?
- What kind of impact has computer science and engineering had on human learning?
- Will computer science play a role in developing food science to end hunger?
- How has encryption and decryption technology changed in the last two decades?
- Is bank security at risk from international hackers or has security up-to-date?
- How is the internet affecting the way our private information is communicated?
- Should governments have the right to monitor citizens’ electronic activities?
- Does a federal judge need to issue warrants before people’s tech activities are checked?
- Does open source software put users at risk of having their information stolen?
- How safe are mobile phones in keeping our information safe from hackers?
- How important is it for companies to test their software updates for quality assurance?
- What are some of the more serious challenges government agencies experience daily?
- How important is the user of CMS technology in e-commerce for small businesses?
- Are our IT skills still relevant in a world where AI is increasingly becoming more cost-effective?
- In what ways is information technology important for improving standardized testing?
- What are the most important economic models in current use in developing IT?
- What benefits do human-computer interfaces systems have for today’s small businesses?
- What are the best critical care methods currently in practice in medical emergencies?
- What effects has the growing shortage of qualified nurses had on the United States?
- Are the growing cost of nursing school and training leading to a shortage of professionals?
- How important is point-of-care testing and why are health care facilities ending programs?
- Are nurses appropriately trained to deal with patients that suffer from breathing issues?
- What are the skills needed for nurses to work in high-stress stations such as the ER or trauma?
- How important is patient communication when it comes to proper diagnoses of illnesses?
- Which is the United States’ favorite sports pastime and how has this changed over time?
- Do you believe that students who participate in hazing should be punished for negligence?
- How important is it for schools to prevent hazing rituals conducted by their students?
- What evidence is there in support of alien life? Do governments know of alien life?
- Is damage to religious property considered a hate crime despite the actual intention?
- How influential is the United States’ political system towards its international allies?
- In what ways did the Cold War affect the U.S.’s international relationships with allies?
- How effective will revenue generation from legalized gambling be for the economy?
- Is it possible for gamblers to use tech to gain advantages over hotel sportsbooks?
- Is it important for major coffee companies to be socially and environmentally responsible?
- Why is it so important to protect victims’ rights in instances of domestic violence?
- Do you believe it is ethical for people to clone their beloved pets so they live on?
- Should communities be responsible for ensuring students are adequately fed at school?
- What kind of animal makes for a better childhood pet? Dogs, cats, or something else?
- What are some of the benefits and negatives of living in a tech-driven modern society?
- How does your experience in dealing with people affect the way you deal with tech?
- What is the most important information technology advancement to affect the world?
- Do you think the internet needs better censorship of certain negative material?
- Are children better off today because of the access to IT in comparison to prior gens?
- Do you believe that China will be the world’s technological leader in the next decade?
- How has technology changed the countries engage in modern warfare and conflict?
- How important is it to further develop mobile technologies for social media use?
- Is social media becoming obsolete and in what ways are consumers using the tech?
- Does web-based training improve one’s ability to learn new skills at a fraction of the cost?
- Should internet providers take better care of keeping consumers’ privacy secure?
- How important is it to monitor how social media uses consumers’ browsing histories?
- In what ways does IT play a role in how engineers develop transportation routes?
- How has IT changed the way companies conduct their business around the world?
- How are gun laws being affected by the kind of information provided by data science?
- Gathering information for disease control has changed how in the last 20 years?
- In what ways is the information gathered from big data a company’s biggest asset?
- How did Trump benefit from the use of data science leading up to the election?
- How effective are sports franchises in making decisions based on big data science?
- Is it possible to avoid over-saturation of information in the age of data science?
- How is big data working to make artificial intelligence in business a real possibility?
- How are infographics affecting the way people consume information in today’s world?
- Is it possible for another major election to be tampered with by foreign governments?
- Are people becoming less educated as a result of the amount of information consumed?
- Will video games play a role in removing soldiers from harmful front-line combat zones?
- Do you think public colleges and universities should move towards faith-based teaching?
- Is it still sufficient to have a college-level education to succeed in today’s economy?
- Should the United States invest in and provide longer paid leave for new parents?
- Does economics or science play a bigger role in Europe’s decision to ban modified crops?
- What are the most optimal diets safe for human consumption in the long term?
- Is it possible to incorporate physical exercise as a way to modify DNA coding in humans?
- Do you believe that personal medication that is designed specifically for genomes is possible?
- Is it scientifically ethical to alter the DNA of a fetus for reasons related to genetic preference?
- Is science an effective discipline in the way people are being tried for violent crimes?
- How effective is stem cell science and its use in treatments for diseases such as cancer?
- How important is business diplomacy in successful negotiations for small companies?
- What role does a positive and healthy workplace have in retaining high-quality staff?
- What sort of challenges does small business face that large corporations don’t experience?
- Should workplace diversity rules and standards be regulated by state or federal law?
- How important is it to be competitive in advertising to open a small business?
- Are large corporations making the right kinds of innovative investments to stay relevant?
- How important is the word of mouth marketing in today’s age of digital communications?
The above capstone project ideas are available to use or modify at no cost. For even more capstone project topics or to get capstone project examples, contact a professional writing service for affordable assistance. A reliable service can help you understand what is a capstone project even more so by providing clear instructions on the capstone project meaning as well as the most common requirements you can expect from today’s academic institutions.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
- Plagiarism checker Do The Check
- Academic editing Ask For Help
- Samples database View Samples Base
The Best 150 Capstone Project Topic Ideas
10 May 2022
❔What is a Capstone Project?
Capstone Project Ideas:
- 💾Computer Science
- 🎒High School Education
- 💻Information Technology
✅Capstone Writing: 10 Steps
The long path of research works ahead, and you can’t find any capstone project ideas that would be interesting and innovative? The task can seem even more challenging for you to feel all the responsibility of this first step. The top 150 capstone ideas presented below aim to make a choice not so effort-consuming.
With the list of the capstone project topics we've picked for you, you'll be covered in major subjects. Continue reading, and you'll get ideas for capstone projects in information technology, nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and more.
What is a Capstone Project?
Educational institutions use the capstone project to evaluate your understanding of the course on various parameters. For the students, the work on the project gives an excellent opportunity to demonstrate their presentation, problem-solving and soft skills. Capstone projects are normally used in the curriculum of colleges and schools. Also called a senior exhibition or a culminating project, these assignments are given to finish the academic course.
This assignment has several different objectives, among which are the following:
- to encourage independent planning,
- to learn to meet up deadlines,
- to practice a detailed analysis,
- to work in teams.
It's not that easy to pick the right capstone paper topic. The problem intensifies as each student or separate teams have to work on a single assignment which has to be unique. The best capstone project ideas may possibly run out. However, whatever topic you opt for, you’d better start your preparation and research on the subject as early as possible.
Need help with writing capstone project?
Get your paper written by a professional writer
Amazing Capstone Project Ideas for Nursing Course
Studying nursing is challenging, as it requires a prominent theoretical foundation and is fully practical at the same time. You should have to do thorough research and provide evidence for your ideas, but what to start with? The preparation for your capstone project in nursing won’t be so overwhelming if you make use of these capstone title ideas:
- Innovation and Improvement in Nursing
- Vaccination Chart Creation
- The Role of Nurses in Today's Society
- Shortage in Nursing and Its Effects on Healthcare
- Evidential Practices and Their Promotion in Nursing
- Global Changes in the Approach to Vaccination
- Top Emergency Practices
- Preventive Interventions for ADHD
- Quality of Nursing and Hospital Personnel Shifts: The Interrelation
- Ways to Prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Brand New Approaches in Diagnostics in the Nursing Field
- Diabetes Mellitus in Young Adults: Prevention and Treatment
- Healthcare in Ambulances: Methods of Improvement
- Postpartum Depression Therapy
- The Ways to Carry a Healthy Baby
Attractive Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
Computer science is so rapidly developing that you might easily get lost in the new trends in the sphere. Gaming and internet security, machine learning and computer forensics, artificial intelligence, and database development – you first have to settle down on something. Check the topics for the capstone project examples below to pick one. Decide how deeply you will research the topic and define how wide or narrow the sphere of your investigation will be.
- Cybersecurity: Threats and Elimination Ways
- Data Mining in Commerce: Its Role and Perspectives
- Programming Languages Evolution
- Social Media Usage: How Safe It Is?
- Classification of Images
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence in Insurance Cost Prediction
- Key Security Concerns of Internet Banking
- SaaS Technologies of the Modern Time
- Evolvement of Mobile Gaming and Mobile Gambling
- The Role of Cloud Computing and IoT in Modern Times
- Chatbots and Their Role in Modern Customer Support
- Computer Learning Hits and Misses
- Digitalization of Education
- Artificial Intelligence in Education: Perspectives
- Software Quality Control: Top Modern Practices
Build your thesis statement
This is AI-powered online tool that lets you create a thesis statement about any topic you need.
- Simple interface
- Works with any type of paper
- Absolutely free
- Unlimited attempts
Several High School Education Capstone Project Ideas for Inspiration
High school education is a transit point in professional education and the most valuable period for personal soft skills development. No wonder that the list of capstone project ideas in high school education involves rather various topics. They may range from local startup analysis and engineer’s career path to bullying problems. It’s up to you to use the chosen statement as the ready capstone project title or just an idea for future development.
- A Small Enterprise Business Plan
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Virtual Learning in Schools
- Space Tourism: The Start and Development
- Pros and Cons of Uniforms and Dress Codes
- What is Cyberbullying and How to Reduce It
- Becoming a Doctor: Find Your Way
- Career in Sports: Pros and Cons
- How to Eliminate the Risks of Peer Pressure
- Ensuring Better Behaviours in Classroom
- Cutting-Edge Technologies: NASA versus SpaceX
- The Reverse Side of Shyness
- Stress in High School and the Ways to Minimize It
- How to Bring Up a Leader
- Outdated Education Practices
- Learning Disabilities: What to Pay Attention to in Children’s Development
Capstone Project Topics in Information Technology – Search for Your Best
Information technology is a separate area developed on the basis of computer science, and it might be challenging to capture the differences between them. If you hesitate about what to start with – use the following topics for capstone project as the starting point for your capstone research topics.
- Types of Databases in Information Systems
- Voice Recognition Technology and Its Benefits
- The Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- Security Issues of VPN Usage
- Censorship in Internet Worldwide
- Problems of Safe and Secure Internet Environment
- The Cryptocurrency Market: What Are the Development Paths?
- Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry: The Benefits of Big Data Utilization
- Procedures, Strengths and Weaknesses in Data Mining
- Networking Protocols: Safety Evaluation
- Implementation of Smart Systems in Parking
- Workplace Agile Methodology
- Manual Testing vs. Automated Testing
- Programming Algorithms and the Differences Between Them
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Cybersecurity
Psychology Capstone Project Ideas
Society shows increasing attention to mental health. The range of issues that influence human psychology is vast, and the choice may be difficult. You’ll find simple capstone project ideas to settle on in the following list.
- The Impact of Abortion on Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder and Its Overall Effects on the Life Quality
- How Gender Influences Depression
- Inherited and Environmental Effects on Hyperactive Children
- The Impact of Culture on Psychology
- How Sleep Quality Influences the Work Performance
- Long- and Short-Term Memory: The Comparison
- Studying Schizophrenia
- Terrorist’s Psychology: Comprehension and Treatment
- The Reasons for Suicidal Behaviour
- Aggression in Movies and Games and Its Effects on Teenagers
- Military Psychology: Its Methods and Outcomes
- The Reasons for Criminal Behavior: A Psychology Perspective
- Psychological Assessment of Juvenile Sex Offenders
- Do Colours Affect The Brain?
Stuck with finding the right title?
Get plenty of fresh and catchy topic ideas and pick the perfect one with PapersOwl Title Generator.
Capstone Project Ideas for Management Course
Studying management means dealing with the most varied spheres of life, problem-solving in different business areas, and evaluating risks. The challenge starts when you select the appropriate topic for your capstone project. Let the following list help you come up with your ideas.
- Innovative Approaches in Management in Different Industries
- Analyzing Hotels Customer Service
- Project Manager: Profile Evaluation
- Crisis Management in Small Business Enterprises
- Interrelation Between Corporate Strategies and Their Capital Structures
- How to Develop an Efficient Corporate Strategy
- The Reasons For Under-Representation of Managing Women
- Ways to Create a Powerful Public Relations Strategy
- The Increasing Role of Technology in Management
- Fresh Trends in E-Commerce Management
- Political Campaigns Project Management
- The Risk Management Importance
- Key Principles in the Management of Supply Chains
- Relations with Suppliers in Business Management
- Business Management: Globalization Impact
Capstone Project Ideas for Your Marketing Course
Marketing aims to make the business attractive to the customer and client-oriented. The variety of easy capstone project ideas below gives you the start for your research work.
- How to Maximize Customer Engagement
- Real Businesses Top Content Strategies
- Creation of Brand Awareness in Online Environments
- The Efficiency of Blogs in Traffic Generation
- Marketing Strategies in B2B and B2C
- Marketing and Globalization
- Traditional Marketing and Online Marketing: Distinguishing Features
- How Loyalty Programs Influence Customers
- The Principles of E-Commerce Marketing
- Brand Value Building Strategies
- Personnel Metrics in Marketing
- Social Media as Marketing Tools
- Advertising Campaigns: The Importance of Jingles
- How to Improve Marketing Channels
- Habitual Buying Behaviours of Customers
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas
It’s difficult to find a more varied discipline than engineering. If you study it – you already know your specialization and occupational interest, but the list of ideas below can be helpful.
- How to Make a Self-Flying Robot
- How to Make Robotic Arm
- Biomass Fuelled Water Heater
- Geological Data: Transmission and Storage
- Uphill Wheelchairs: The Use and Development
- Types of Pollution Monitoring Systems
- Operation Principles of Solar Panels
- Developing a Playground for Children with Disabilities
- The Car with a Remote-Control
- Self-Driving Cars: Future or Fantasy?
- The Perspectives of Stair-Climbing Wheelchair
- Mechanisms of Motorized Chains
- How to Build a Car Engine
- Electric Vehicles are Environment-Friendly: Myth or Reality?
- The Use of Engineering Advancements in Agriculture
More than just a spell check
Editors on PapersOwl can edit your paper and give recommendations on how to improve your writing:
- Sentence structure
- Academic style
Capstone Project Ideas for MBA
Here you might read some senior capstone project ideas to help you with your MBA assignment.
- Management Strategies for Developing Countries Businesses
- New App Market Analysis
- Corporate Downsizing and the Following Re-Organization
- How to Make a Business Plan for a Start-Up
- Relationships with Stakeholders
- Small Teams: Culture and Conflict
- Organization Managing Diversity
- What to Pay Attention to in Business Outsourcing
- Business Management and Globalization
- The Most Recent HR Management Principles
- Dealing with Conflicts in Large Companies
- Culturally Differentiated Approaches in Management
- Ethical Principles in Top-Tier Management
- Corporate Strategy Design
- Risk Management and Large Businesses
Capstone Project Ideas for an Accounting Course
Try these ideas for your Capstone Project in Accounting – and get the best result possible.
- How Popular Accounting Theories Developed
- Fixed Assets Accounting System
- Accounting Principles in Information Systems
- Interrelation Between Accounting and Ethical Decision-Making
- Ways to Minimize a Company’s Tax Liabilities
- Tax Evasion and Accounting: Key Principles
- Auditing Firm Accounting Procedures
- A New Accounting Theory Development
- Accounting Software
- Top Three World Recessions
- Accounting Methods in Proprietorship
- Accounting Standards Globally and Locally
- Personal Finance and the Recession Effect
- Company Accounting: Managerial Principles and Functions
- Payroll Management Systems
Capstone Writing: 10 Essential Steps
Be it a senior capstone project of a high school pupil or the one for college, you follow these ten steps. This will ensure you’ll create a powerful capstone paper in the outcome and get the best grade:
- One of the tips to choose a topic that your professors would be interested in is picking a subject in the course of your classes. Make notes during the term and you will definitely encounter an appropriate topic.
- Opt for a precise topic rather than a general one. This concerns especially business subjects.
- Have your capstone project topic approved by your professor.
- Conduct a thorough information search before developing a structure.
- Don’t hesitate to do surveys; they can provide extra points.
- Schedule your time correctly, ensuring a large enough time gap for unpredictable needs.
- Never avoid proofreading – this is the last but not least step before submission.
- Stick up to the topic and logical structure of your work.
- Get prepared to present your project to the audience, learn all the essential points, and stay confident.
- Accept feedback open-mindedly from your teacher as well as your peers.
Preparation of a powerful capstone project involves both selection of an exciting topic and its in-depth examination. If you are interested in the topic, you'll be able to demonstrate to your professor a deep insight into the subject. The lists of ideas above will inspire you and prepare you for the successful completion of your project. Don’t hesitate to try them now!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
I am Dr. Paulus, an experienced academic writer. I am efficient, hardworking, and very flexible. As a student, I majored in History and Management but will be more than happy to work on any other subject. I write everything from scratch and do a unique research for every project.
Readers also enjoyed
What is a capstone project.
Capstone Project Writing Guides 99 likes
How To Write A Capstone Project Outline: Steps and Example
Capstone Project Writing Guides 13 likes
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Simply fill out the form, click the button, and have no worries!
75+ Realistic Statistics Project Ideas For Students To Score A+
Statistics is one of the major subjects for every student, even in high school or college. These days almost every student is searching for the best, and more practical statistics project ideas. Even if you are a humanities, science or commerce student, you should have a good command of it.
Statistics has many sub-topics such as normal curves, regression, correlation, statistical inference, and many more. But keep in mind that the difficulty level of statistics varies from your study level. It means that statistics concepts can be more difficult for college students than for school students. It implies that statistical project topics would be different for college students and school students.
But before we unveil these good statistics project ideas. Let’s understand what a statistical project is.
What is a Statistical Project?
Table of Contents
A statistical project is the best process of answering the research questions using statistical terminologies and techniques. It also helps us to present the work written in the given report. In statistical projects, the research could be on scientific or generic fields such as advertising, nutrition, and lots more. Therefore the difficulty level of statistical projects varies with research topics. And the statistics concepts also differ from one case to another. You can also visit assignmentguru.com to get assistance for statistical projects assignment idea.
What are Statistics Topics?
There are tons of topics in statistics. The most common statistics topics are normal curves, binomials, regression, correlation, permutation and combinations, statistical inference, and more. And all the statics topics are applicable in our daily life. Whether it is the tech or entertainment industry, everyone uses statistics topics.
Tips for finding easy statistics project ideas
Finding the best and easiest statistics project is not an easy task. But here are some of the best tips that will help you to find easy statistics project ideas:-
- Deeply analyze the data presented by the research
- Do you have an affirmative statement of the problems that have initiated the research?
- Study summary based on your research
- Have a deep discussion of the students’ design to clarify the problem.
All these steps will help you to find the best statistics project ideas. The next step is to write down the essential component of the statistics paper, i.e.:-
- Data analysis (by understanding the importance of data analytics projects )
- Statement of the problem
- Summary and conclusion
- Research design
Although if you follow these steps precisely, you will surely find the best project on statistics. But we are here to make it easy for you; let’s have a look at
Statistics Project Ideas for High School
Let’s find out the best statistics project ideas for high school that will help you to score good grades and showcase your skills:-
- Categorize the researched raw data into qualitative or quantitative
- Evaluate the published reports and graphs based on the analyzed data and conclude.
- Use dice to evaluate the bias and effect of completing data.
- Discuss the factors that can affect the result of the given survey data.
- Increasing use of plastic.
- Are e-books better than conventional books?
- Do extra-curricular activities help transform personalities?
- Should stereotypical social issues be highlighted or not?
- Should mobile phones be allowed in high schools or not?
- The Significance of Medication in Class Performance.
- Does the effect of a teacher who is a fresher at university influence the student’s performance?
- Influence of Distinct Subjects on Students’ Performance.
- Caffeine consumption among students as well as its effect on performance.
- Are online classes helpful?
- Influence of better students in class.
- The significance of the front seats in the class on success rates.
Additional statistics project examples:
The use of mobile phones in the classroom is always a debatable topic. Therefore, it is always a good statistics project idea to write statistics about how many students and teachers are in favor of using mobile phones in the classroom.
Small Business Statistics Project Topics
- The impact of the pandemic on small business survival rates.
- Analysis of the most profitable industries for small businesses.
- Small business failure rates by region and industry.
- The relationship between access to funding and small business success rates.
- The impact of social media marketing (SMM) on small business growth.
- The role of e-commerce in small business growth.
- The impact of government regulations on small business success rates.
- The gender gap in small business ownership and success rates.
- The impact of employee retention on small business growth and success rates.
- The relationship between small business growth and community development.
- The impact of the gig economy on small business growth.
- Analysis of the most common reasons for small business failure.
- The role of technology in small business growth and success rates.
- The impact of competition on small business survival rates.
- The relationship between small business ownership and educational attainment.
Statistics Project Ideas on Socio-Economics
- Income versus explanation analysis in society.
- Peak traffic times in your city.
- The significance of agricultural loans for farmers.
- Food habits in low-income families.
- Malpractices of low-income groups.
- Analysis of road accidents in the suburb and the town area.
- The effect of smoking on medical costs.
- Regression analysis on national income.
- Income vs Consumption Explanation Study in Society.
- A Study of the Worldwide Economic Growth
- The Influence of the Pandemic on Health in the UK
- Influence of Advertisement on Health Costs
- The effect of poverty on crime rates.
- Do federal elections affect stock prices?
Statistics Project Ideas for University Students (2023)
- Analyzing the impact of COVID-19 on a particular industry or economic sector.
- Examining the relationship between income and health outcomes in a particular population or geographic area.
- Investigate the factors influencing student success in a particular course or academic program.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of a specific marketing campaign or promotional strategy.
- Evaluating the relationship between social media usage and mental health outcomes.
- Examining the impact of climate change on a particular ecosystem or species.
- Investigating the factors influencing voter turnout in a particular election or geographic area.
- Analyzing the relationship between exercise and mental health outcomes.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a particular intervention or program in addressing a specific social issue, such as poverty or homelessness.
- Examining the relationship between crime rates and economic conditions in a particular area.
Statistics Survey Project Ideas
Let’s find out some of the best statistics survey project ideas. Here we go:-
- Have a deep statistics analysis on the pollution level across various cities worldwide.
- Find out the most selling smartphones globally and used by college students.
- Do the behavioral survey of Omicron variant patients across the world.
- Conduct a survey about the global warming world.
Sometimes conducting a survey is itself a headache for you. That is why it is better to get easy statistics to project ideas. A survey report on E-books vs Textbooks is a good idea for students to conduct a survey and write down all useful insights collected from the survey report.
Statistics Project Ideas Hypothesis Testing
Statistics project ideas for hypothesis testing are not for everyone. But have a look at some of the best statistic project examples for hypothesis testing:-
- Peppermint essential oil affects the pangs of anxiety
- Immunity during winter for students who take more vitamin C than those who don’t.
- The productivity level of young boys as compared with the young girls.
- Obesity level of children whose parents are obese.
Hypothesis testing plays an important role in concluding the most estimated result of the experiment. That is why we always suggest students conduct the hypothesis test for the present situation. Like you consider the students’ choice regarding the subjects. And write the statistical factors, like whether students select their subject based on the industry’s stability or as per their liking.
AP Statistics Project Ideas
Let’s have a look at some of the AP statistics project ideas. If statistics are your primary subject, these projects will impact your grades.
- Find out the impact of school jobs and activities on the student’s overall grades.
- Who influences the children more on religious views, either the month or the father?
- Are age and sleeping related to each other, i.e., adult people tend to sleep less than kids and old-age citizens?
- Does plastic surgery change the perspective towards you the people?
To show the study of AP statistics project ideas, you need to offer arguments based on the evidence, perform research, and analyze the issues. You can write a statistics project based on alcohol advertisements and their effect on younger people of these ads.
Statistics Final Project Ideas
A massive number of students look for statistics and final project ideas. Have a look at some of the best final projects in statistics:-
- Do high heel sandals harm the body posture of the lady?
- Does the patient’s intelligence also affect the brilliance of the child?
- Is there any relation to eating hotdogs while watching a baseball match in the stadium?
- Does an opinion poll change the initially perceived election results?
If you are a final-year student looking for exciting project ideas, write a statistical report on the regression analysis. The analysis can be done on the national income, and you can put all the ins-outs on this topic with a detailed report.
Two variable statistics project Ideas
Have a look at the two-variable statistics project where one variable affects the other one:-
- Are electric cars a good choice to have control over global warming?
- Investing in FDIs can help the country to grow its GDP.
- Is lockdown the best solution to stop the spread of Coronavirus?
- Investing in cryptocurrency can have a significant impact on your future.
Statistics Project Ideas for College Students
There are tons of college statistics project examples. But we will share the best ideas for statistics projects for the college. As we have already discussed, college statistics project ideas are pretty complex compared with school-level projects. Let’s have a look at the best statistics project ideas for college:-
- Excessive use of the internet reduces the creativity and innovation skills of the students.
- The use of social media has bypassed studying in the students’ free time.
- Can college students develop drug habits if given a chance?
- Does a college freshman’s experience with their roommate affect their overall experience at the institution?
- A comparative study on the pricing of different clothing stores in your town.
- College students’ Web browsing habits.
- Comparison between male and female students in college.
- Statistical analysis of the highway accidents in your local neighborhood.
- Students in college choose common subjects.
- Choosing aspects of a subject in college.
- Course price differentiation in colleges.
- There is less interest in the students in humanities subjects as compared with science and technology.
- Relationship between birth order as well as academic success.
- Is being headstrong difficult, or does it make things easier?
- Popular movie genre among students in college.
- What kinds of music do college students like the most?
- Difference between the male and female population in a city based on their age.
- The Significance of Analytics in Studying Statistics
- Influence of backbenchers on their performance in class.
Fun Statistics Project Ideas
Have a look at some of the statistics projects examples:-
- Most of the volleyball players are tall compared with a few short ones.
- Men tend to have more interest in cricket as compared with females.
- Shorter and chubby girls are more friendly than tall and skinny girls.
- Aggression between students is based on the environment where they grew up.
- Students involved in co-curricular activities tend to have lower grades than those who don’t.
- Highly pressured employees consume more alcohol than those who do repetitive tasks jobs.
The Point With Statistics Projects Ideas
To write an impressive statistical project, you need to follow some points. Let’s have a look at these points:-
- Always work with organized information. If you get unorganized data, try to organize it first and then start working.
- Start with an outline, and it will help you to organize the final data of your statistics project. For this, you can also look at previous statistics project examples.
- Always write for the beginner’s audience. Don’t expect that your audience already knows everything. For this, be brief, simple, and to the point.
- Don’t miss the citation because it always helps showcase your projects’ authenticity. And keep the citation in the given format.
- The outcome of your statistical test should refer to the hypothesis being tested.
- If you have spent lots of time researching your project, you can take the help of statistics project writing services. For this, you can approach statistics homework help experts, and they will offer you the best statistics projects on your researched idea.
- Don’t get anxious while doing your statistics projects. Because most of the time, the professors give the research questions to the students. And the students need to collect, analyze, and interpret the information to provide the most suitable answer or conclusion to the question using statistical methods and techniques.
There are plenty of tons or even thousands of statistics project ideas to work on. But in this blog, I have mentioned some of the best and more realistic statistics project ideas. If you work on any of these ideas, you will not just get good grades but will also enjoy your project while working on it. As the quote said, “Do what you love, love what you do.”
Also, follow the steps mentioned at the end of the blog to finish up with the best-in-class statistics project. We have covered these ideas for almost every student. But still, if you are not able to find the best project for you, you should get in touch with our experts. Our team of experts will instantly get in touch with you and help you find the most suitable statistics project ideas for you.
Q1. What is meant by statistical project?
Statistics projects are a paper used to present the comprehension analysis of gathering statistical data. It contains the statistical data for the collected statistical data. In other words, it brings the significant results of a specific research question.
Q2. What are some practical uses for statistics in everyday life?
Many people use statistics to make decisions in budgeting and financial planning. On the other hand, most banks use statistics to lower the risk of lending operations, predict the impact of economic crises, and analyze activity in the financial market.
How to Find the Best Online Statistics Homework Help
Must Have Business Analyst Skills To Become Successful
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
Our Best Picks Of Capstone Project Ideas for Information Technology
Updated 01 Feb 2023
A capstone project, capstone experience, senior exhibition, or culminating project is an essential academic assignment for students. This culminating experience is meant for undergraduates in their final year at their school or academic program.
These projects come in many different forms, but they all require a long-term investment before the final presentation. Selecting a topic can be difficult, especially when looking for information technology ones. It can be explained by the fact that this branch of science is developing faster than ever (and then the majority of others do). There are a lot of capstone project ideas for information technology you can cover, but which one is a nice choice? In order to help you with the process, we’ve decided to give you some titles for inspiration. Looking to write your paper? Our essay writers are here to help!
How to Choose an Engaging Topic for Your IT Project
Capstone projects are very important for students. They help students develop critical thinking, learn how to solve problems, improve their communication skills, research, teamwork, presentation skills, etc. It also builds up the student’s resume and demonstrates learning.
This is why capstone projects are so important. But choosing the right idea for your project can be challenging, mainly because it holds such value. At the same time, it will be your focus for a long time. Here are some tips for choosing IT capstone project ideas.
Take the time to brainstorm information technology capstone project ideas
Now that you’re getting ready to start your information technology capstone project, you’ve probably finished most of your other obligations. The first thing you need to think about is all the information technology classes and topics that were interesting to you.
Did you want to learn more about specific topics? Were there some topics you learned quickly? Try to remind yourself of exciting topics and go through your notes to see if you haven’t missed anything. Shortlist all of the potential topics.
Go through potential topics!
Once you’ve finished your list, you need to see which ones have potential. See what is discussed in those topics, the latest research, something related to them, etc. See if you can find information that looks promising.
Are there any subjects within those topics that spark controversy or leave room for discussion? At the same time, remove all the topics that are limited or are above your knowledge.
Narrow your topic down
If you are interested in data mining, you shouldn’t try to cover the whole topic from the start until now. Instead of that, you should focus on a single area or aspect of data mining that seems interesting to you. For example, you can talk about the latest trends in predictive analytics.
120 Capstone Project Ideas for Information Technology
Use one of these information technology capstone project examples as your topic or inspiration. Get affordable and high quality legal essay writing service here.
- Home Surveillance and Automation
- iPhone SMS Notification Systems
- Using GSM Technologies for Detecting Theft
- POS Apps and Their Use
- Business Use Cases for Accounting Apps
- Time Tracking Solutions for Office Productivity
- SMS Doorbell Notification Tools
- Wireless Technologies for Surveillance
- Online Learning Systems and Their Relevance
- Online Apps For Business Management
- Improving Nursing Education With a Healthcare System
- Project Management Tracking Systems
- Biometric Security Systems
- Most Important Tools For Managing Data Security
- Fleet Management Software
- How The Internet Works: The Basics
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Emergency Vehicle Notification Systems
- Benefits of Data Mining
- What are Data Breaches and How to Prevent Them
- Improving Data Security
- Benefits of Car Transportation Systems
- Ecommerce Pricing Control Systems
- Apps for Monitoring Temperature
- Mobile Event Planners
- Alarm SMS Notification Systems
- Mobile Learning: How it Works
- Project Management Systems
- Machine Learning and Big Data
- University Networks
- ARPANET: How The Internet Started
- Latest Ecommerce Technologies
- Cre Principles of Cybersecurity
- Information Technology in the 21st century
- Java Programming: The Basics
- Software Testing 101
- Introduction to Software Quality Assurance
- Employee Productivity Apps
- Onboarding Systems and HR
- Cloud-Based Software vs. On-Site Solutions
- Benefits of Cloud Solutions
- Hotel PMS Systems
- Smart Technology in the Hotel Industry
- IoT and Data
- New IoT Gadgets
- What is Artificial Intelligence
- What is Machine Learning
- Robotics Systems
- Neural Networks
- How Has Technology Changed Our Lives
- Censorship on the Internet
- Should the Internet be Free?
- Email Marketing Tools
- Web Scrapers
- How Machine Learning Learns
- How is AI Affecting us Today
- New Tech Innovations for the Near Future
- What is Virtual Reality
- How are Clouds Technologies Used for Data Storage
- Mobile Apps That Improve Education
- How The Internet Will Develop
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- SaaS, PaaS, & IaaS: Main Differences
- How Google Ranks Websites
- 3D Visualization in Architecture
- Essential Skills 3D Artists Need
- 3D Rendering Tools
- DMaaS - Data Mining as a Service
- Augmented Reality
- VR vs. AR: Differences Explained
- Automation Systems in the 21st century
- Data Management for Big Companies
- Essential Data Analyst Skills
- AI and Gamification
- Data Mining for Employee Evaluation
- Data Mining in Healthcare
- Machine Learning for OTAs
- Facebook and Data
- Censorship on Social Media
- How Social Media Filters out Content
- Fingerprint Authentication
- IoT Sensors
- Web Ordering Systems
- How to Prevent Phishing Attacks
- Using Web Scraping for Research
- Web Proxies
- Virtual Private Networks
- Differences Between VPNs and Proxies
- How Proxies Enhances Web Scraping
- Home Automation Systems
- Smart Homes
- Warehouse Management Systems
- How Voice Recognition Systems Work
- QR Code Check-ins
- Smart Systems in Cars
- Should Cars Have More Computers or Less?
- Solar Grass Cutters With Automation
- Voice Controlled Tools
- CRM Software
- Online Training Software Benefits
- ChatBots: Introduction
- Complex Chat Bots
- Using ML for Cybersecurity
- Machine LEarning in Ecommerce
- Elearning and Gamification
- How Games Have Improved Digital Technologies
- How Far Have Video Games Gone?
- Home Voice Assistants
- How Technology Helps Disabled People
- Apps for Child Monitoring
- Nutrition Tools
- Semantic Web & Big Data
- Autonomous Systems Today
- Is The Internet Helping us?
- Blockchain and Crypto
- How Bitcoin Works
- Edge Computing Explained
We hope these capstone project topics have inspired you to develop your own perfect topic.
Steps for Writing a Winning IT Capstone Project
Submit your project proposal..
When developing your custom capstone project for information technology list, consider including these points in your proposal:
- Your topic and motivation behind writing
- Your background about the subject
- Outline resources for the topic
- How do you plan on executing the paper
- Talk about your goals
Get all the necessary research.
Prepare everything you might need for the topic, be it computer science capstone project ideas or IT. Find all the sources, including textbooks, titles, literature, online resources, links, and so on.
Create a structure.
With a clear structure, you will organize your information correctly and have a good flow. The most common elements included in the structure are titles, introduction, literature review, references, methodology, discussions, recommendations, and conclusion.
The main focus of your project should be the thesis statement. Leave the introduction for the end, and make sure to double-check your research and your conclusions. In the end, proofread the text and try to improve your sections.
Get ready to defend your project.
Read your work multiple times, check out the research, and be prepared to defend all the conclusions and statements you’ve made.
Are You Having Trouble With Your IT Capstone Project Ideas?
It’s 2022, and you don’t have to torture yourself when you can get professional capstone project help . Our writers at EduBirdie can help you brainstorm topics and give you valuable advice on how to approach your project. Contact us today!
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback, related blog posts, 100 education capstone project ideas to get you inspired.
A capstone project is one of the most important projects for all students. The final assignment is the summit of all of their hard work throughout ...
100 Best Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas: Holy Grail for Students
Where to find the computer science capstone project ideas? In addition to being relevant, your topic should demonstrate your knowledge and the abil...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
- Data Science | All Courses
- PGP in Data Science and Business Analytics Program from Maryland
- M.Sc in Data Science – University of Arizona
- M.Sc in Data Science – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Learn Python Programming – Coding Bootcamp Online
- ACP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- PCP in Data Science – IIM Kozhikode
- Advanced Program in Data Science Certification Training from IIIT-B
- PMP Certification Training | PMP Online Course
- CSM Course | Scrum Master Certification Training
- PCP in HRM and Analytics – IIM Kozhikode
- Product Management Certification – Duke CE
- PGP in Management – IMT Ghaziabad
- Software Engineering | All Courses
- M.Sc in CS – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Software Development
- Full Stack Development Certificate Program from Purdue University
- Blockchain Certification Program from Purdue University
- Cloud Native Backend Development Program from Purdue University
- Cybersecurity Certificate Program from Purdue University
- MBA & DBA | All Courses
- Master of Business Administration – IMT & LBS
- Executive MBA SSBM
- Global Doctor of Business Administration
- Global MBA from Deakin Business School
- Machine Learning | All Courses
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIITB
- Certificate in ML and Cloud – IIT Madras
- Executive PGP in Machine Learning & AI – IIITB
- ACP in ML & Deep Learning – IIIT Bangalore
- ACP in Machine Learning & NLP – IIIT Bangalore
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIT M
- Digital Marketing | All Courses
- ACP in Customer Centricity
- Digital Marketing & Communication – MICA
- Business Analytics | All Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Program
- Artificial Intelligences US
- Blockchain Technology US
- Business Analytics US
- Data Science US
- Digital Marketing US
- Management US
- Product Management US
- Software Development US
- Executive Programme in Data Science – IIITB
- Master Degree in Data Science – IIITB & IU Germany
- ACP in Cloud Computing
- ACP in DevOp
- ACP in Cyber Security
- ACP in Big Data
- ACP in Blockchain Technology
- Master in Cyber Security – IIITB & IU Germany
Top 16 Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas & Topics for Beginners 
Director of Engineering @ upGrad. Motivated to leverage technology to solve problems. Seasoned leader for startups and fast moving orgs. Working on solving problems of scale and long term technology…
Table of Contents
In this article, you will learn the 16 Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas & Topics . Take a glimpse below.
- Predict Housing Price
- Enron Investigation
- Stock Price Prediction
- Customer Recommendation
- Voice-based Virtual Assistant for Windows
- Facial Emotion Recognition and Detection
- Online Assignment Plagiarism Checker
- Personality Prediction System via CV Analysis
- Heart Disease Prediction Project
- Banking Bot
- Differentiate the music genre from an audio file
- Image reconstruction by using an occluded scene
- Identify human emotions through pictures
- Summarize articles written in technical text
- Filter the content and identify spam
Read the full article to know more about all the Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas & Topics in detail.
Only learning theory is not enough. That’s why everyone encourages students to try artificial intelligence projects and complete them. From following the artificial intelligence trends to getting their hands dirty on projects. So, if you are a beginner, the best thing you can do is work on some real-time Artificial Intelligence project ideas .
We, here at upGrad, believe in a practical approach as theoretical knowledge alone won’t be of help in a real-time work environment. In this article, we will be exploring some interesting Artificial Intelligence project ideas which beginners can work on to put their Python knowledge to test. In this article, you will find 16 top Artificial Intelligence project ideas for beginners to get hands-on experience on AI.
You may often catch yourself talking to or asking a question to Siri or Alexa, right? Self-driving cars are no longer something you dreamed of or watched in a sci-fi, either, is it? So, how are machines acting and doing things that we thought only humans could?
The simple answer is artificial intelligence or AI. For decades scientists have worked on making AI possible. And today, we have reached a point where we have access to them in our daily lives. It doesn’t matter whether you are navigating the streets with the help of your AI-enabled navigation system or asking for movie recommendations from the comforts of your home- AI has touched all our lives.
If you read the reports on the future of jobs or the digital transformations today, you will come across several interesting topics in artificial intelligence . Conversations revolving around artificial intelligence topics, such as its impact on our work and life, have become a mainstay in the mainstream media.
According to data , the global AI market has been valued at US$ 51.08 billion. This number is expected to rise to US$ 641.30 billion by 2028. In fact, the pandemic has been driving investment in AI, with 86% of organizations saying that they have or will invest in AI initiatives. Experts have even predicted that AI-related jobs will increase by 31.4% by 2030 .
With such an optimistic outlook, it is not surprising that many are turning to artificial intelligence and machine learning for their future. The career prospects are immense in this field, and exposing yourself to the practical dimensions of artificial intelligence topics is very important.
Also, Check out our free courses
These projects will help you in advancing your skills as an expert while testing your current knowledge at the same time. You can use artificial intelligence in multiple sectors. The more you experiment with different Artificial Intelligence project ideas, the more knowledge you gain.
In this article, we’ll be discussing some of the most exciting artificial intelligence project ideas for beginners:
As beginners, choosing among these AI topics and research ideas for your project may seem daunting. After all, artificial intelligence topics are very new, and you will read about many interesting topics in artificial intelligence . Reading about the fundamentals of these AI topics is very important, but you have to gain practical know-how to grow in the field.
You can also consider doing our Python Bootcamp course from upGrad to upskill your career.
Best Machine Learning Courses & AI Courses Online
Why you should do ai-based projects.
There are many benefits to doing a project on artificial intelligence. This topic is extensive and diverse. Moreover, it requires you to have a considerable amount of technical knowledge.
Doing AI-based projects can help you in multiple ways. Here are the main reasons why:
You get hands-on experience with these projects. You get to try out new stuff and understand how everything works. If you want to learn the real-life application of artificial intelligence, then it’s the best way to do so.
Artificial Intelligence projects cover numerous industries and domains. And unless you complete them yourself, you won’t know what challenges they give. By completing these projects, you will become more proficient with AI as well.
Also, check Full Stack Development Bootcamp Job Guaranteed from upGrad
You will need to acquaint yourself with new tools and technologies while working on a python project. The more you learn about cutting-edge development tools, environments, libraries, the broader will be your scope for experimentation with your projects. The more you experiment with different AI project ideas , the more knowledge you gain.
Must Read : Free deep learning course !
After learning AI, you’d surely want to get a job in this field. But how will you showcase your talent?
AI projects can help you in that regard too. They help you show your skills to the recruiters. Each project poses a different challenge, and you can mention them while describing the project.
Apart from that, it also shows that you have experience in applying your AI knowledge in the real-world. There’s a considerable difference between theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge. The artificial intelligence projects for students you would’ve completed will enhance your portfolio.
Also visit upGrad’s Degree Counselling page for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
See your Progress
You can find out how much of an AI expert you have become only by completing such projects. These projects require you to use your knowledge of artificial intelligence and its tools in creative ways.
If you want to see how much progress you’ve made as an artificial intelligence expert, you should test your knowledge with these unique and interesting projects.
So, here are a few Artificial Intelligence Project ideas which beginners can work on:
Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas – Basic & Intermediate Level
This list of artificial intelligence project ideas for students is suited for beginners, and those just starting out with AI. These AI project ideas will get you going with all the practicalities you need to succeed in your career as a AI Engineer.
Further, if you’re looking for Artificial Intelligence project ideas for final year, this list should get you going. So, without further ado, let’s jump straight into some Artificial Intelligence project ideas that will strengthen your base and allow you to climb up the ladder.
Finding artificial intelligence project ideas for students can be tricky. That’s why we have assorted the following list of the same:
1. Predict Housing Price
Just getting into our first Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas. In this project, you will have to predict the selling price of a new home in Boston. The dataset of this project contains the prices of houses in different areas of the city. You can get the datasets for this project at the UCI Machine Learning Repository.
Apart from the prices of various homes, you will get additional datasets containing the age of the residents, the crime rate in the city, and locations of non-retail businesses. For beginners, it’s a great project to test your knowledge.
Join the Artificial Intelligence Course online from the World’s top Universities – Masters, Executive Post Graduate Programs, and Advanced Certificate Program in ML & AI to fast-track your career.
2. Enron Investigation
Enron was one of the biggest energy companies at a time in the US, but it collapsed in 2000 because of a significant allegation of fraud. It was a massive scandal in American history.
Enron might have gone, but its database hasn’t. The database we’re talking about is its email database, which has around 500,000 emails between its former employees and executives. All the emails in the database are real, so this project gets more interesting.
You can use this database for social network analysis (building graph models to find influencers) or anomaly detection (find abnormal behavior by mapping the distribution of sent emails). This is one of the popular AI projects.
This project is quite popular among data scientists, so don’t hesitate to ask a question in the community.
You can get the data for this project here .
3. Stock Price Prediction
This is one of the excellent Artificial Intelligence project ideas for beginners. ML experts love the share market. And that’s because it’s filled with data. You can get different kinds of data sets and start working on a project right away.
Students who are planning to work in the finance sector would love this project as it can help them get a great insight into different sections of the same. The feedback cycles of the stock market are also short, so it helps in validating your predictions.
You can try to predict 6-month price movements of a stock by using the data you get from the organization’s provided reports in this AI project.
In-demand Machine Learning Skills
4. customer recommendation.
E-commerce has benefitted dramatically from AI. The finest example is Amazon and its customer recommendation system. This customer recommendation system has helped the platform in enhancing its income tremendously thanks to better customer experience.
You can try to build a customer recommendation system for an E-commerce platform, as well. You can use the browsing history of the customer for your data.
One of the best AI-based projects is to create a chatbot. You should start by creating a basic chatbot for customer service. You can take inspiration from the chatbots present on various websites. Once you’ve created a simple chatbot, you can improve it and create a more detailed version of the same.
You can then switch up the niche of the chatbot and enhance its functions. There are many new chatbots you can create using AI. Click to learn more if you are interested to learn about creating chatbot in python.
Artificial IntelligenceProject Ideas – Advanced Level
6. voice-based virtual assistant for windows.
This is one of the interesting Artificial Intelligence project ideas. Voice-based personal assistants are handy tools for simplifying everyday tasks. For instance, you can use virtual voice assistants to search for items/services on the Web, to shop for products for you, to write notes and set reminders, and so much more.
This voice-based virtual assistant is specially designed for Windows. A Windows user can use this assistant to open any application (Notepad, File Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.) they want by using voice command – “open.” You can also write important messages using the “write” voice command.
Similarly, the voice command for searching the Web is “search.” The NLP trained assistant is trained to understand natural human language, so it will hear the speech and save the command in the database. It will identify a user’s intent from the spoken word and perform the actions accordingly. It can convert text to speech as well.
7. Facial Emotion Recognition and Detection
This is one of the trending artificial intelligence project ideas. This project seeks to expand on a pioneering modern application of Deep Learning – facial emotion recognition. Although facial emotion recognition has long been the subject of research and study, it is only now that we are witnessing tangible results of that analysis.
The Deep Learning facial emotion detection and recognition system are designed to identify and interpret human facial expressions. It can detect the core human emotions in real-time, including happy, sad, angry, afraid, surprise, disgust, and neutral. First, the automatic facial expression recognition system will detect the facial expressions from a cluttered scene to perform facial feature extraction and facial expression classification.
Then, it will enforce a Convolution Neural Network (CNN) for training a dataset (FER2013). This dataset contains seven facial features – happy, sad, surprise, fear, anger, disgust, and neutral. The unique aspect of this facial emotion detection and recognition system is that it can monitor human emotions, discriminate between good and bad emotions, and label them appropriately. It can also use the tagged emotion information to identify the thinking patterns and behavior of a person.
8. Online Assignment Plagiarism Checker
This is one of the needed AI projects of the hour. Plagiarism is a serious issue that needs to be controlled and monitored. It refers to the act of blindly copying someone else’s work and presenting it as your unique work. Plagiarism is done by paraphrasing sentences, using similar keywords, changing the form of sentences, and so on. In this sense, plagiarism is like theft of intellectual property.
In this project, you will develop a plagiarism detector that can detect the similarities in copies of text and detect the percentage of plagiarism. This plagiarism detector used the text mining method. In this software, users can register by login by creating a valid login id and password.
So, you can log in using your unique ID and password and upload your assignment file. After the upload is complete, the file will be divided into content and reference link. The checker will then process the full content, check grammatical errors, visit each reference link, and scan the content of all the links to find matches with your content. Users can also store their files and view them later.
9. Personality Prediction System via CV Analysis
This is one of the interesting Artificial Intelligence project ideas. It is a challenging task to shortlisting deserving candidates from a massive pile of CVs. What if there’s a software that can interpret the personality of a candidate by analyzing their CV? This will make the selection process much more manageable. This project aims to create advanced software that can provide a legally justified and fair CV ranking system.
The system will work something like this – candidates will register in the system by entering all the relevant details and upload their CV. They will also take an online test that focuses on personality traits and a candidate’s aptitude. Candidates can also view their test results.
First, the system will rank candidates based on their skills and experience for a particular job profile. It will also consider all other crucial aspects, like soft skills, interests, professional certifications, etc. This will eliminate all the unsuitable candidates for a job role and create a list of the most suitable candidates for the same. Together with the online personality test and CV analysis, the system will create a comprehensive picture of the candidates, simplifying the HR department’s job.
10. Heart Disease Prediction Project
This project is beneficial from the medical perspective since it is designed to provide online medical consultation and guidance to patients suffering from heart diseases. Patients often complain that they cannot find good doctors to support their medical needs, which further aggravates their situation. This heart disease prediction application will help combat the issue.
The proposed online application will allow patients (users) to get instant access to the consultation and services of certified medical professionals on matters related to heart diseases. The application will be trained and fed with the details of a wide range of different heart diseases. Users can share and mention their heart-related issues on the online portal.
The system will then process that information to check the database for various possible illnesses associated with those specific details. This intelligent system uses data mining techniques to guess the most accurate disease that could be associated with the details provided by a patient. Users can then consult specialist doctors based on the diagnosis of the system. The system allows users to view the details of different doctors as well.
11. Banking Bot
This is one of the excellent Artificial Intelligence project ideas for beginners. This AI project involves building a banking bot that uses artificial intelligence algorithms that analyze user queries to understand their message and accordingly perform the appropriate action. It is a specially designed application for banks where users can ask for bank-related questions like account, loan, credit cards, etc. If you are looking for a good AI projects to add to your resume, this is the one.
The banking bot is an Android application. Like a chatbot, it is trained to process the users’ queries/requests and understand what services or information they are looking for. The bot will communicate with users like another human being. So, no matter how you ask a question, the bot can answer it and, if required, even escalate issues to human executives.
Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas – Additional Topics
When you complete the projects mentioned above, you can start working on some of the other topics for AI projects mentioned below:
12. Differentiate the music genre from an audio file
13. Image reconstruction by using an occluded scene
14. Identify human emotions through pictures
15. Summarize articles written in technical text
16. Filter the content and identify spam
Wrapping up: Learn AI the Smart Way
In this article, we have covered 16 Artificial Intelligence project ideas. We started with some beginner projects which you can solve with ease. Once you finish with these simple projects, I suggest you go back, learn a few more concepts and then try the intermediate projects. When you feel confident, you can then tackle the advanced projects. If you wish to improve your AI skills, you need to get your hands on these Artificial Intelligence project ideas.
As our lives (both personal and work) become deeply tied with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we have to account for its importance. To sustain and grow in your professional lives, you must familiarize yourself with artificial intelligence topics or AI topics .
Practical knowledge will help you in the future. So, when you come across interesting topics in artificial intelligence , why don’t you bet on yourself and take up the challenge of working on a project idea? The abundance of artificial intelligence topics may be confusing. But we are here to help.
You can also check IIT Delhi’s Executive PG Programme in Machine Learning & AI in association with upGrad . IIT Delhi is one of the most prestigious institutions in India. With more the 500+ In-house faculty members which are the best in the subject matters.
Popular AI and ML Blogs & Free Courses
Learning AI can be quite easy if you have the right guidance, mindset, and study material. We’re sure that these projects will help you in enhancing your expertise in artificial intelligence. And by looking at the variety of projects present, you must’ve figured out how powerful AI is.
What are Artificial Intelligence projects?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) initiatives are clever projects that enable machines to perform tasks that would otherwise require human intelligence. Learning, thinking, problem-solving, and perception are all goals of these intelligent creatures. Many theories, methodologies, and technologies are used in AI. Machine learning, neural networks, deep learning, cognitive computing, machine vision, and nlp are just a few of the subfields. Graphical processing unit, Iot, Advanced algorithms, and API are some of the other AI-supporting technologies.
How do I start an AI project?
Developing abilities in AI projects opens you a world of possibilities. Those interested in starting an AI project have a variety of alternatives. Enrolling in an online course is one efficient method. Choose a topic area that interests you and enroll in a course that includes real-world assignments. You need to start with the basics such as researching about the tools and software that you will need to develop the project, the approach that you need to adopt, learning about projects that are already developed and in line with the one you are working, and then putting the bits and pieces together.
What are the 4 types of AI?
AI can be divided into four categories. They are as follows: Reactive machines are AI systems that do not rely on prior experience to complete a task. In order to act in current situations, people with limited memory rely on their past experiences. Autonomous vehicles are an example of limited memory. Theory of mind is a form of artificial intelligence system that allows machines to make decisions. A self-aware AI system is one that is aware of its own existence. These systems should be self-aware, aware of their own condition, and able to predict the feelings of others.
Refer to your Network!
If you know someone, who would benefit from our specially curated programs? Kindly fill in this form to register their interest. We would assist them to upskill with the right program, and get them a highest possible pre-applied fee-waiver up to ₹ 70,000/-
You earn referral incentives worth up to ₹80,000 for each friend that signs up for a paid programme! Read more about our referral incentives here .
Lead the AI Driven Technological Revolution
Leave a comment, cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Our Trending Machine Learning Courses
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Machine Learning and NLP from IIIT Bangalore - Duration 8 Months
- Master of Science in Machine Learning & AI from LJMU - Duration 18 Months
- Executive PG Program in Machine Learning and AI from IIIT-B - Duration 12 Months
Our Popular Machine Learning Course
Get Free Consultation
Machine learning skills to master.
- Artificial Intelligence Courses
- Tableau Courses
- NLP Courses
- Deep Learning Courses
Future of Retail in the Metaverse
5 Significant Benefits of Artificial Intelligence [Deep Analysis]
What is an ROC Curve?
Start your upskilling journey now, get a free personalised counselling session..
Schedule 1:1 free counselling
Talk to a career expert
Explore Free Courses
Data Science & Machine Learning
Build your foundation in one of the hottest industry of the 21st century
Build essential technical skills to move forward in your career in these evolving times
Get insights from industry leaders and career counselors and learn how to stay ahead in your career
Master industry-relevant skills that are required to become a leader and drive organizational success
Advance your career in the field of marketing with Industry relevant free courses
Kickstart your career in law by building a solid foundation with these relevant free courses.
Register for a demo course, talk to our counselor to find a best course suitable to your career growth.
135 Best Capstone Project Ideas For Students To Consider
Table of Contents
Struggling to find an idea for a capstone project? This blog post will provide a list of creative capstone project ideas. Also, it will teach you how to pick a good topic for a capstone project.
Basically, at the end of the course, to evaluate the overall understanding of the students, the schools and colleges will ask every student or team to finish their assignment on any unique capstone project ideas. Right now, would you have to submit a capstone project? Are you looking for the best capstone project ideas? Well, for those who are struggling to come up with a topic for a capstone project, here in this blog post, we have composed a list of interesting capstone project topic ideas on various subjects. Additionally, we have also provided a detailed explanation of how to identify the right topic for a capstone project.
Read more to get exciting ideas for a capstone project.
What is a capstone project?
An Overview of Capstone Project – A capstone project is an academic work the instructors assign students to evaluate how well they have understood the entire course. Doing a capstone project is highly beneficial for the students because it would serve as a platform to portray their presentation skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills. Its ultimate aim is to motivate the students to plan the project independently, perform in-depth analysis, work in a team, and finish the work before the deadline.
Whenever you are asked to submit a capstone project of your choice, to make your work stand unique in the crowd, you should pick an ideal topic. In general, selecting an idea for a capstone project is a challenging task, and also it requires a lot of planning. As there are plenty of capstone project ideas available in various disciplines, finding one perfect topic from it would be too difficult. So, you should be more careful with the topic selection. In the next section, let us see how to identify a good capstone project idea.
Capstone Project Topic Selection
The first step of a capstone project assignment is topic selection. Generally, the success of your project will mostly depend on the topic you choose to do. If you pick a not-so-good project idea, then chances are there for you to earn low scores. Hence, to spot a perfect topic and boost your academic scores, stick to the below-mentioned steps and tips during topic selection.
- Firstly, identify the field of study you are interested in.
- Secondly, in your preferred field of study, gather more project ideas related to your curriculum.
- Thirdly, brainstorm all the gathered project ideas and pick one great capstone project topic or idea.
- While choosing a topic, give preference to the topic that allows you to discuss a real problem and generate valid solutions along with strong arguments.
- The topic you choose should be convenient for you to perform research.
- Avoid choosing a topic that is too vast or too specific.
- If your topic is too broad, then your research process will become lengthy. So, make sure to narrow down your topic in a way that is suitable to complete before the deadline.
- Check whether the topic you have selected stands in line with the guidelines shared by your instructors. If it meets all the guidelines, then confirm the topic.
In case, you have a doubt about whether the capstone project idea you have chosen is perfect or not, consult with your instructors and get approval from them before you proceed with your project. Note that having a discussion with your instructors will help you to improvise your academic work and boost your grades as well.
List of Capstone Project Ideas
Here we have categorized and compiled a list of 100+ capstone project ideas on various subjects such as engineering, nursing, computer science, management, and so on. If you are running short of ideas, feel free to have a look at the list below and choose a project topic that is appealing to you.
Capstone Project Ideas for School Students
Are you a school student? Well, then the below-suggested list of capstone project ideas will be helpful to you.
- Design your own journalism magazine.
- Discuss the importance of brain-based learning and teaching.
- Explain the effects of poverty on a student’s education.
- How to plan for a space tour.
- Explain how to create a detailed plan for a small business.
- What are the innovative methods to motivate students?
- How to reduce cyberbullying.
- Explain how to develop confidence in shy students.
- How to tackle learning disabilities in children.
- Discuss the effective ways to reduce the level of stress among students.
- What does public transportation do for the environment?
- Explain the education practices that need to change.
- Discuss the pros and cons of virtual learning in schools.
- How to improve student behavior in the classroom.
- Explain the challenges and advantages of a career in sports.
MBA Capstone Project Ideas
The following are some captivating capstone project topic ideas that will be helpful to MBA students.
- How important is social media for small enterprises?
- What role do test markets play in the creation of target-specific customer segments?
- Explain how effective word-of-mouth marketing strategies are when compared to digital marketing.
- How to manage diversity in an organization.
- Discuss the most effective ways of encouraging employees to be more productive.
- Explain risk management for large businesses.
- Discuss the effects of globalization on business management.
- What are the issues involved in business outsourcing?
- Explain how to manage conflicts in large organizations.
- How to maintain a good relationship with stakeholders.
- What are the effective ways to manage the working capital of a medium-sized business?
- Reorganize factory flow in a small manufacturing operation.
- Profitability of privatization of banks.
- Best practices for Business administration in the New Generation.
- Implement TQM for a small manufacturing business
Marketing Capstone Project Topics
Marketing is a vast field with plenty of capstone project topics. Here are some gripping ideas for you to use.
- Explain the importance of metrics in marketing.
- How to boost customer engagement.
- Discuss the impact of loyalty programs on customers.
- Explain the strategies for building brand value.
- How to increase brand awareness online.
- Explain the role of social media in marketing.
- How to maximize marketing channels.
- Write about the e-commerce systems that have failed tremendously.
- Compare online marketing and traditional marketing.
- How to solve the habitual buying behavior of customers.
- Write about b2b and b2c marketing strategies.
- How do blogs generate traffic?
- Explain the principles of international marketing.
- Discuss the problems in e-commerce marketing.
- Explain how geographical locations influence the buying preferences of customers.
Business and Accounting Capstone Project Ideas
Listed below are some capstone project ideas that would be helpful for the students to choose the best business and accounting research topics .
- Develop a new accounting theory.
- How important is the human resource department in encouraging workplace productivity?
- Discuss proprietorship accounting methods.
- Explain the major causes of corporate bankruptcy in the automobile industry.
- What is the most effective way of starting a small business without enough funding?
- Explain the effect of recession on personal finance.
- What are the benefits of large corporations taking “green” measures?
- Discuss the management strategies for businesses in developing countries.
- How should small businesses manage crises?
- Discuss the role of accounting firms in financial management.
- What are the functions of managerial accounting in an organization?
- Write about supplier relations and business management.
- Explain the role of accounting in information systems.
- What are the different types of accounting systems being used in organizations across the world?
- Explain the evolution of popular accounting theories.
Engineering Capstone Project Topics
If you are an engineering student, then for your assignment, you can select a topic from any of the following capstone project ideas lists.
- Discuss the benefits of traffic light detectors in vehicles.
- How to effectively transmit geological data.
- What are the benefits of smart greenhouse facilities in agricultural engineering?
- How to implement engineering control programs for adequate quality control.
- Build an efficient bicycle system of suspension.
- Design a car engine
- Create adjustable home temperature heating and cooling systems.
- Build a self-balancing robot.
- Design a stair-climbing wheelchair.
- Explain the working of solar panels.
- Design an Animatronic Hand.
- Build a Solar and Smart Energy System with IR sensors.
- Develop a project on home automation using IoT.
- Design a smart traffic lighting system.
- Develop a smart energy meter using GSM.
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
Here are some exclusive capstone project ideas that will be helpful for nursing students.
- What is point-of-care testing?
- How to prevent dysfunctional behaviors among patients who suffer from dementia.
- Why should nurses use a strategic planning approach?
- How to promote evidence-based practices in nursing.
- Explain the role of a nurse practitioner in administering primary care to patients.
- Discuss the impact of the nursing shortage on healthcare.
- How to improve the quality of medical assistance in ambulances
- Prepare a review of the medical emergencies and best intensive care practices.
- How to prevent diabetes among young adults.
- Explain the innovative diagnostic techniques in nursing.
Read More – Best Nursing Research Topics and Ideas For Students To Think About
Capstone Project Ideas related to Information Technology
Are you an IT student looking for a capstone project topic? Cool! Especially, to help you out, below we have recommended some excellent capstone project ideas related to information technology.
- Explain the role of information technology in the health field.
- What is the biggest risk involved in online or digital voting in national elections?
- How has technological advancement affected the environment?
- Write about internet censorship in different countries.
- Explain the impact of data warehousing on information systems.
- How does mobile phone technology impact the way people work?
- Discuss the wonders of voice recognition technology.
- Explain the future of cryptocurrency.
- How secure are VPNs?
- Compare manual and automated testing.
- How to implement smart parking systems.
- Discuss the problems in computer security.
- Explain the safety assessments of networking protocols.
- How is information technology improving the banking sector?
- Discuss the advantages and risks of the data mining process.
Computer Science Capstone Project Topics
If you are a computer science student, then the capstone project ideas listed below will be helpful to you.
- What is the feasibility of using computers and robots to enhance financial security?
- Explain the role of computers in education.
- How does data science impact the way people interact with one another?
- Explain the image processing process.
- What is the best practice for software testing and quality assurance?
- Write about modern operating systems and their major security concerns.
- Create a powerful automated system for your market-based analytical processes.
- How to create a web-based system of survey.
- Discuss the risks and advantages of machine learning.
- How does the game theory help in analyzing different algorithms?
- Explain the threats to internet banking.
- Write about major security concerns in using social media.
- How to tackle cybersecurity threats.
- Explain how to use stock prediction mechanisms with neural network systems.
- How to design a perfect bank verification security system.
Senior capstone project topics
- Do you believe that installing security cameras in public places would help reduce crime?
- Should school days be cut shorter or class periods be shortened?
- What are the main issues surrounding the immigration situation in the United States?
- Do you believe that citizenship should be granted to the kids of illegal immigrants?
- What environmental benefits may public transportation provide?
- Do you believe that the United States should provide incentives to those who buy electric cars?
- Why are capstone projects necessary before receiving a degree and what do they entail?
- Do you think there are particular musical genres that can cause teen suicide?
- Do you believe that the use of cell phones can harm people?
- What dangers do mothers who choose a water birth face? Do present-day midwives have the necessary training to tackle unforeseen complications?
Ph.D. Capstone project topics
- Does receiving spiritual care help nurses better carry out their usual patient care tasks?
- Do you think that laws and regulations have an effect on how nurses carry out their duties?
- How successful is the nursing recruitment process as it stands today? Do private businesses have less difficulty than public ones?
- What dangers do moms who choose a water delivery face? Do present-day midwives have the necessary training to tackle unforeseen complications?
- Do you believe that spreading objectionable information online or expressing hate speech should be illegal?
- Is incorporating technology into university classrooms a smart idea? What does this imply for the teaching process?
- Should there be restrictions on how easily employers can access candidates’ personal social media profiles?
- Do you believe that youth are getting too disconnected from reality as a result of time-consuming social media platforms?
- What effects has technology had on how instructors plan and deliver lessons?
- Do software businesses gain more from developing applications for the military?
The Bottom Line
To develop a winning capstone project, having a good topic alone will not help you. For an effective and efficient presentation of your project, you should conduct deep research on your selected topic.
In case, you need more innovative capstone project ideas or academic support to finish your capstone project, quickly reach out to us. We have a team of well-experienced assignment helpers in several disciplines to help you in completing your capstone project on time at a fair price.
Instead of giving heavy work to your brain, simply fill in your requirements in the order form and book your order. As per your requirements, our experts will offer you instant assignment help online and assist you in scoring the highest possible grade for a premium capstone project.
Just submit the order form and earn more scholastic benefits through our great assignment help services.
R vs. Stata: Which One is the Best For Data Science?
150 Outstanding Big Data Research Topics for Every Student to Explore
198 Captivating Social Issues Topics for Essay or Research Paper
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
Top 140 Bioethics Topics To Consider For Writing a Research Paper
160 excellent business essay topics and ideas to focus on, how to write a reflective essay, different types of essay formats- mla, apa, and chicago, apa vs. mla: learn the major differences between the citation styles, top 152 cybercrime research topics for students to consider, an understanding of the language features and structural features, 150+ fabulous criminology dissertation ideas for you to consider, 153 fantastic narrative essay topics for you to explore and consider, 100 motivational quotes for students to succeed in academic life, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
- Data Science
- How it works Overview Job guarantee Payment options Scholarships
- Students Student Outcomes Student Stories Community
12 Data Science Projects To Try (From Beginner to Advanced)
In this article
What Is a Data Science Project?
Data science projects to try, datasets for data science project ideas, tips for creating interesting data science projects, data science projects faqs.
From breast cancer detection to user experience design, businesses across the globe are leveraging data science to solve a wide range of problems. Every mobile/web-based product or digital experience today demands the application of data science for personalization, customer experience, and so on. This opens up a world of opportunities for data science professionals.
To land a data science job, however, early career professionals need more than just a strong theoretical foundation. Hiring managers today are looking for data scientists who have the hands-on experience of delivering projects that solve real-world problems. Even before you land your first job, you need to have ‘experience’ demonstrating your ability to deliver them. No sweat. We’ve brought help.
A data science project is a practical application of your skills. A typical project allows you to use skills in data collection, cleaning , analysis, visualization, programming, machine learning, and so on. It helps you take your skills to solve real-world problems. On successful completion, you can also add this to your portfolio to show your skills to potential employers.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or one with advanced skills, you can gain hands-on experience by trying out projects on your own or working with peers. To help you get started, we’ve curated a list of the top 15 interesting data science projects to try. See what catches your fancy and get started!
Beginner Data Science Projects
“eat, rate, love”—an exploration of r, yelp, and the search for good indian food.
When it comes time to eat, many people turn to Yelp to choose the best options for the type of food they’re looking for. They search, eat, rate, and leave reviews for the restaurants they’ve visited. This makes Yelp a great source of data to run data science projects.
A Springboard Data Science Bootcamp graduate Robert Chen chose this data to explore if the best reviews led to the best Indian restaurants. Chen discovered while searching Yelp that there were many recommended Indian restaurants with similar scores. Certainly, not all the reviewers had the same knowledge of this cuisine, right? With this in mind, he took into consideration the following:
- The number of restaurant reviews by a single person of a particular cuisine (in this case, Indian food). He was able to justify this parameter by looking at reviewers of other cuisines, such as Chinese food.
- The apparent ethnicity of the reviewer in question. If the reviewer had an Indian name, he could infer that they might be of Indian ethnicity, and therefore more familiar with what constituted good Indian food.
- He used Python and R programming languages.
His modification to the data and the variables showed that those with Indian names tended to give good reviews to only one restaurant per city out of the 11 cities he analyzed, thus providing a clear choice per city for restaurant patrons.
Yelp’s data has become popular among newcomers to data science. You can access it here . Find out more about Robert’s project here .
Customer Segmentation with R, PCA, and K-Means Clustering
Marketers perform complex segmentation across demographic, psychographic, behavioral, and preference data for each customer to deliver personalized products and services. To do this at scale, they leverage data science techniques like supervised learning.
Data scientist Rebecca Yiu’s project on market segmentation for a fictional organization, using R, principal component analysis (PCA), and K-means clustering, is an excellent example of this. She uses data science techniques to identify the prospective customer base and applies clustering algorithms to group them. She classifies customers into clusters based on age, gender, region, interests, etc. This data can then be used for targeted advertising, email campaigns, and social media posts.
You can learn more about her data science project here .
Road Lane Line Detection
To follow lane discipline, self-driving cars need to detect the lane line. Data science and machine learning can play a crucial role in making this happen. Using computer vision techniques, you can build an application to autonomously identify track lines from continuous video frames or image inputs. Data scientists typically use OpenCV library, NumPy, Hough Transform, Spacial Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), etc., to achieve this.
You can access a sample video for this project from this git repository here .
Intermediate Data Science Projects
Nfl third and goal behavior.
The intersection of sports and data is full of opportunities for aspiring data scientists . Divya Parmar, a lover of both, decided to focus on the NFL for his capstone project during Springboard’s Introduction to Data Science course. His goal was to determine the efficiency of various offensive plays in different tactical situations.
Parmar collected play-by-play data from Armchair Analysis, and used R and RStudio for analysis. He developed a new data frame and used conventional NFL definitions. Through this project, he learned to:
- Assess the problem
- Manipulate data
- Deliver actionable insights to stakeholders
You can access the dataset here .
Who’s a Good Dog? Identifying Dog Breeds Using Neural Networks
Image classification is one of the most popular and widely in-demand data science projects. Classifying dogs based on their breeds by looking into their image is a highly loved data science project. Garrick Chu , a graduate of Springboard’s Data Science Career Track, chose this for his final year submission.
One of Garrick’s goals was to determine whether he could build a model that would be better than humans at identifying a dog’s breed from an image. Because this was a learning task with no benchmark for human accuracy, once Garrick optimized the network to his satisfaction, he went on to conduct original survey research to make a meaningful comparison.
He worked with large data sets to effectively process images (rather than traditional data structures) with network design and tuning, avoiding over-fitting, transfer learning (combining neural nets trained on different data sets), and performing exploratory data analysis.
To do this, he leveraged neural networks with Keras through Jupyter notebooks. You can explore more of Garrick’s work here and access the data set he used here .
Uber’s Pickup Analysis
Is Uber Making NYC Rush-Hour Traffic Worse? —This was one of the four questions answered by FiveThirtyEight, a data-driven news website now owned by ABC. If you are looking to improve your data analysis and data visualization skills, this is a great data science project.
For this, FiveThirtyEight obtained Uber’s rideshare data and analyzed it to understand ridership patterns, how it interacts with public transport, and how it affects taxis. They then wrote detailed news stories supported by this data analysis. You can read their work of data journalism here . You can access the original data on Github .
Predicting Restaurant Success
Here is another Yelp-based project, but more complex than the one we discussed earlier. Data scientist Michail Alifierakis used Yelp data to build his “Restaurant Success Model” to evaluate the success/failure rates of restaurants. He uses a linear logistic regression model for its simplicity and interpretability, optimized for the precision of open restaurants using grid search with cross-validation.
This is a great data science use case for lenders and investors, helping them make profitable financial decisions. You can learn more about the project from here and take a look at the code on GitHub .
Many law enforcement agencies worldwide are moving towards data-driven approaches to forecasting and preventing crimes. They leverage data science technologies to automate the pattern detection process that will help to reduce the burden on crime analysts. Data scientist Orlando Torres launched a data science project on predictive policing, albeit to unexpected results. He used data from the open data initiative and trained the model on 2016 data to predict the crime incidents in a given zip code, day, and time in 2017. He used linear regression, random forest regressor, K-nearest neighbors, XGBoost, and deep learning model — multilayer perceptron.
With this data science project, he learned that it is very easy to lose explainability while building models. He writes, “if we start sending more police to the areas where we predict more crime, the police will find crime. However, if we start sending more police anywhere, they will also find more crime. This is simply a result of having more police in any given area trying to find crime.” Given the number of law enforcement agencies using data science for policing, it almost feels like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You can read more about his project here .
Today, businesses are automating their customer services with chatbots. Creating your own chatbot can be a great data science project too. The two types of chatbots available today are domain-specific chatbots and open-domain chatbots. They both use Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN). For an intermediary data scientist, you can perhaps take this up a notch—try creating a sensitive chatbot with capabilities to detect user sentiment.
Patrick Meyer runs a data science project of this kind. He discusses using the polarity system to identify happy, neutral, and unhappy; Paul Ekman’s initial model with six emotions—anger, disgust, fear, joy, sadness, and surprise or his extended list of sixteen; Robert Plutchik’s wheel of emotions and Ortony, Clore, and Collins (OCC) model.
You can learn more about his detection techniques here . And access the dataset here .
Advanced Data Science Projects
Amazon vs. ebay analysis.
Finding the lowest price for a product on the Internet makes up a significant part of online shopping. Chase Roberts decided to make that easier. In support of a Chrome extension he was building, Roberts compared the prices of 3,500 products on eBay and Amazon. The results showed the potential for substantial savings. For his project, Roberts built a shopping cart with 3,520 products to compare prices on eBay vs. Amazon. Here’s what he found:
- If you chose the wrong platform to buy each of these items (by always shopping at whichever site has a more expensive price), this cart would cost you $193,498.45. (Or you could pay off your mortgage.) This is the worst-case scenario for the shopping cart.
- The best-case scenario for our shopping cart, assuming you found the lowest price between eBay and Amazon on every item, is $149,650.94. This is a $44,000 difference—or 23%!
You can read more about his project, starting with how he gathered the data and documenting the challenges he faced during this process.
Fake News Detection
A recent study revealed that false news spread faster and reached more people than the truth and around 52% of Americans shared that they regularly encountered fake news online. A four-person team from the University of California at Berkeley built a fake news classifier . For this, the team focussed on clickbait and propaganda, the two common forms of fake news. They then developed a classifier that would detect these two forms. Their process involved:
- Taking data from news sources listed on OpenSources
- Used NLP to do the preliminary processing of articles for content-based classification
- Trained various machine learning models to divide the news articles
- Developed a web application to act as the front end of their classifier.
You can learn and try out more about this here .
When you think about interesting data science projects, chances are you think about how to solve a particular problem, as seen in the examples above. But what about creating a project for the sheer beauty of the data? For her Hackbright Academy project, Wendy Dherin did just that.
She developed Audio Snowflake to create a splendid visual representation of music as it played, capturing specific components like tempo, key, mood, and duration. Audio Snowflake mapped both quantitative and qualitative characteristics of songs to visual traits like saturation, color, rotation speed, and figures it produces.
Read more on this project here .
Visualizing Climate Change
2020 was recorded as the warmest year to date by NASA, and the last seven years have been the warmest seven years on record. Climate change is one of the most pressing issues humans face today. It is more important than ever to spread awareness and inform people of the magnitude of this problem. Data visualization can play a crucial role in that.
The data scientist Giannis Tolios did a project where he visualized the changes in global mean temperatures and the rise of CO2 levels in the atmosphere using Python . He uses various libraries such as Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn for the data, visualizing it in line graphs and scatterplots. If climate change is a topic you want to work on, you can learn more about the project here .
Democratizing Data Science at Uber
One of the key challenges in data science is that it requires one to be a mathematician or a statistician even to make basic predictions and forecasts. Uber’s data science platform overcomes this challenge by automating forecasting using pre-built algorithms and tools, enabling everyone on the team to get predictions as long as they have data.
Director of Data Science at Uber, Franziska Bell , talks about how they plan to give the capabilities of a data scientist to every Uber employee. This way, Uber uses artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science to solve real-world problems. Read more about it here .
Credit Card Fraud Detection
With online and digital transactions gaining more popularity today, their chances of being fraudulent are also on the rise. Therefore banks and financial institutions are looking to leverage data science techniques to identify fraudulent transactions and prevent them from being executed. By processing data across customer location, behavior, transaction value, network, payment method, etc., you can train the algorithm to detect anomalies. You can build your classification engine for fraud detection using decision trees , K-nearest neighbor, logistic regression , support vector machine, random forest, and XGBoost.
To get started, you can find datasets here .
Here are some online data sources which you can access and download for free for your data science projects:
VoxCeleb . A gender-balanced, audio-visual data set containing short clips of human speech from speakers of different ages, professions, accents, etc. They are extracted from interviews uploaded to YouTube. It can be used for various applications like speech separation, speaker identification, emotion recognition, etc.
Boston Housing Data . A fairly small data set based on the information collected by the U.S. Census Bureau data regarding housing in Boston. This data set can be used for assessment, focusing on the regression problem.
Kaggle . With over 50,000 public datasets on a wide range of topics, you can find all the data and code that you require to do your data science project ideas. They also offer competitive data sets that are clean, detailed, and curated.
National Centres for Environmental Information . The largest storehouse of environmental data in the world, this provides information on the oceanic, atmospheric, meteorological, geophysical, climatic conditions, and more.
Global Health Observatory . If you are interested in doing projects in the health industry, then this is the best place to get the data you need. It also has some of the latest COVID-19 data.
Google Cloud Public Datasets . A place where you can access data sets that are hosted by BigQuery , Cloud Storage , Earth Engine , and other Google Cloud services.
Amazon Web Services Open Data Registry . This has an extensive repository of data sets that you can either download and use or analyze on the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). You need to first create a free AWS account to get access to the data sets.
To help you navigate the world of data science projects, we asked Springboard mentors and instructors for their advice. Here’s what they had to say.
Choose the Right Problem
If you’re a data science beginner, it’s best to consider problems that have limited data and variables. Otherwise, your project may get too complex too quickly, potentially deterring you from moving forward. Choose one of the data sets in this post, or look for something in real life that has a limited data set. Data wrangling can be tedious work, so it’s critical, especially when starting out, to make sure the data you’re manipulating and the larger topic is interesting to you. These are challenging projects, but they should be fun!
Breaking Up the Project Into Manageable Pieces
Your next task is to outline the steps you’ll need to take in order to create your data science project. Once you have your outline, you can tackle the problem and develop a model to prove your hypothesis. You can do this in six steps:
- Generate your hypotheses
- Study the data
- Clean the data
- Engineer the features
- Create predictive models
- Communicate your results
Generate Your Hypotheses
After you have your problem, you need to create at least one hypothesis to help solve the problem. The hypothesis is your belief about how the data reacts to certain variables.
This is, of course, dependent on you obtaining the general demographics of specific neighborhoods. You will need to create as many hypotheses as you need to solve the problem.
Study the Data
Your hypotheses need to have data that will allow you to prove or disprove them. Look in the data set for variables that affect the problem. If you do not have the data, either dig deeper or change your hypothesis.
Clean the Data
As much as data scientists prefer to have clean, ready-to-go data, the reality is seldom neat or orderly. You may have outlier data that you can’t readily explain, like a sudden large, one-time purchase of an expensive item in a store that is in a lower-income neighborhood. Or maybe one store didn’t report data for a week.
These are all problems with the data that aren’t the norm. In these cases, it’s up to you as a data scientist to remove those outliers and add missing data so that the data is more or less consistent. Without these changes, your results will become skewed, and the outlier data will affect the results, sometimes drastically.
Engineer the Features
At this stage, you need to start assigning variables to your data. You need to factor in what will affect your data. Does a heatwave during the summer cause sales to drop? Does the holiday season affect sales in all stores and not just middle-to-high-income neighborhoods? Things like seasonal purchases become variables you need to account for.
Create Your Predictive Models
At some point, you’ll have to come up with predictive models to support your hypotheses. For example, you’ll have to write code to predict sales. You may explore whether an after-Christmas sale increases profits and, if so, by how much. You may find that a certain percentage of sales earns more money than other sales, given the volume and overall profit.
Communicate Your Results
In the real world, all the analysis and technical results you come up with are of little value unless you can explain to your stakeholders what they mean in a comprehensible and compelling way. Data storytelling is a critical and underrated skill that you must develop. To finish your project, you’ll want to create a data visualization or a presentation that explains your results to non-technical folks.
Get To Know Other Data Science Students
Data Analyst at Verizon Digital Media Services
Sr. Healthcare Analyst at IBM
Dir. Of Data Science And Analytics at Deep Labs
How Do You Measure the Success of Data Science Projects?
As a learner, the most critical measure of success is that you have put your skills and knowledge to practice. Good data science projects not only show that you can solve problems but also shows the potential employer how you approach problem-solving. As long as you can add your project to your portfolio, consider it successful.
How Can You Find Interesting Data Science Projects To Try?
This blog post should get you started on various projects you could take up. Online courses like the Springboard Data Science Bootcamp include real-world projects that amplify your portfolio. You can contribute to open-source projects. You can also participate in competitions on platforms like Kaggle and Driven Data to improve your model-building skills.
How Can You Showcase Your Data Science Projects?
You can: – Include it in your resume – Link them to your Linkedin profile – Maintain an active Github account – Create your portfolio website – Write case studies of your projects and publish them on a blog/Medium
Since you’re here… Are you a future data scientist? Investigate with our free guide to what a data scientist actually does . When you’re ready to build a CV that will make hiring managers melt, join our Data Science Bootcamp that guarantees a job or your tuition back!
Download our guide to becoming a data scientist in six months
Learn how to land your dream data science job in just six months with in this comprehensive guide.
Day-in-the-life of a data scientist at google.
Man on the Move: A Springboard Alum’s Data Science Journey
Recommendation Engines Are Getting Smarter. But Are We Ready for the Era of Personalized Entertainment?
- Data Analytics Bootcamp
- Data Science Bootcamp
- Data Engineering Bootcamp
- Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Software Engineering Bootcamp
- UI/UX Design Bootcamp
- UX Bootcamp
- Cyber Security Bootcamp
- Tech Sales Bootcamp
- Free Learning Paths
- E-books and Guides
- Career Assessment Test
- Student Outcomes
- Compare Bootcamps
- About the Company
- Become a Mentor
- Hire Our Students
- Student Beans
- Inclusion Scholarships
- Online Degree Explore Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees
- MasterTrack™ Earn credit towards a Master’s degree
- University Certificates Advance your career with graduate-level learning
- Top Courses
- Join for Free
This course is part of the Big Data Specialization
Big Data - Capstone Project
About this Course
Welcome to the Capstone Project for Big Data! In this culminating project, you will build a big data ecosystem using tools and methods form the earlier courses in this specialization. You will analyze a data set simulating big data generated from a large number of users who are playing our imaginary game "Catch the Pink Flamingo". During the five week Capstone Project, you will walk through the typical big data science steps for acquiring, exploring, preparing, analyzing, and reporting. In the first two weeks, we will introduce you to the data set and guide you through some exploratory analysis using tools such as Splunk and Open Office. Then we will move into more challenging big data problems requiring the more advanced tools you have learned including KNIME, Spark's MLLib and Gephi. Finally, during the fifth and final week, we will show you how to bring it all together to create engaging and compelling reports and slide presentations. As a result of our collaboration with Splunk, a software company focus on analyzing machine-generated big data, learners with the top projects will be eligible to present to Splunk and meet Splunk recruiters and engineering leadership.
Could your company benefit from training employees on in-demand skills?
Skills you will gain
University of California San Diego
UC San Diego is an academic powerhouse and economic engine, recognized as one of the top 10 public universities by U.S. News and World Report. Innovation is central to who we are and what we do. Here, students learn that knowledge isn't just acquired in the classroom—life is their laboratory.
See how employees at top companies are mastering in-demand skills
Syllabus - What you will learn from this course
Simulating big data for an online game.
This week we provide an overview of the Eglence, Inc. Pink Flamingo game, including various aspects of the data which the company has access to about the game and users and what we might be interested in finding out.
Acquiring, Exploring, and Preparing the Data
Next, we begin working with the simulated game data by exploring and preparing the data for ingestion into big data analytics applications.
Data Classification with KNIME
This week we do some data classification using KNIME.
Clustering with Spark
This week we do some clustering with Spark.
Graph Analytics of Simulated Chat Data With Neo4j
This week we apply what we learned from the 'Graph Analytics With Big Data' course to simulated chat data from Catch the Pink Flamingos using Neo4j. We analyze player chat behavior to find ways of improving the game.
Reporting and Presenting Your Work
- 5 stars 66.06%
- 4 stars 21.85%
- 3 stars 5.91%
- 2 stars 1.79%
- 1 star 4.37%
TOP REVIEWS FROM BIG DATA - CAPSTONE PROJECT
waoh.. it's incredible.. .. I strongly recommend this Capstone Project. Be sure to put on frank effort.
Good exercise to cover the whole essence of many weeks of other courses of the Big Data Specialization.
All the sessions were very informative and provided the required knowledge from basics.
About the Big Data Specialization
Drive better business decisions with an overview of how big data is organized, analyzed, and interpreted. Apply your insights to real-world problems and questions.
********* Do you need to understand big data and how it will impact your business? This Specialization is for you. You will gain an understanding of what insights big data can provide through hands-on experience with the tools and systems used by big data scientists and engineers. Previous programming experience is not required! You will be guided through the basics of using Hadoop with MapReduce, Spark, Pig and Hive. By following along with provided code, you will experience how one can perform predictive modeling and leverage graph analytics to model problems. This specialization will prepare you to ask the right questions about data, communicate effectively with data scientists, and do basic exploration of large, complex datasets. In the final Capstone Project, developed in partnership with data software company Splunk, you’ll apply the skills you learned to do basic analyses of big data.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I have access to the lectures and assignments?
Access to lectures and assignments depends on your type of enrollment. If you take a course in audit mode, you will be able to see most course materials for free. To access graded assignments and to earn a Certificate, you will need to purchase the Certificate experience, during or after your audit. If you don't see the audit option:
The course may not offer an audit option. You can try a Free Trial instead, or apply for Financial Aid.
The course may offer 'Full Course, No Certificate' instead. This option lets you see all course materials, submit required assessments, and get a final grade. This also means that you will not be able to purchase a Certificate experience.
What will I get if I subscribe to this Specialization?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. Your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
What is the refund policy?
If you subscribed, you get a 7-day free trial during which you can cancel at no penalty. After that, we don’t give refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. See our full refund policy .
Is financial aid available?
Yes. In select learning programs, you can apply for financial aid or a scholarship if you can’t afford the enrollment fee. If fin aid or scholarship is available for your learning program selection, you’ll find a link to apply on the description page.
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center .
Build employee skills, drive business results
Learn something new.
- Learn a Language
- Learn Accounting
- Learn Coding
- Learn Copywriting
- Learn Public Relations
- Boulder MS Data Science
- Illinois iMBA
- Illinois MS Computer Science
- UMich MS in Applied Data Science
Popular Data Science Courses
- AWS Cloud A Practitioner's Guide
- Basics of Computer Programming with Python
- Beginners Python Programming in IT
- Developing Professional High Fidelity Designs and Prototypes
- Get Google CBRS-CPI Certified
- Introduction to MATLAB Programming
- Learn HTML and CSS for Building Modern Web Pages
- Learn the Basics of Agile with Atlassian JIRA
- Managing IT Infrastructure Services
- Mastering the Fundamentals of IT Support
Popular Computer Science & IT Courses
- Building a Modern Computer System from the Ground Up
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Fundamentals
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Introduction to Programming and Web Development
- Introduction to UX Design
- Utilizing SLOs & SLIs to Measure Site Reliability
Popular Business Courses
- Building an Agile and Value-Driven Product Backlog
- Foundations of Financial Markets & Behavioral Finance
- Getting Started with Construction Project Management
- Getting Started With Google Sheets
- Introduction to AI for Non-Technical People
- Learn the Basics of SEO and Improve Your Website's Rankings
- Mastering Business Writing
- Mastering the Art of Effective Public Speaking
- Social Media Content Creation & Management
- Understanding Financial Statements & Disclosures
- What We Offer
- Coursera Plus
- Professional Certificates
- MasterTrack® Certificates
- For Enterprise
- For Government
- Become a Partner
- Coronavirus Response
- Free Courses
- All Courses
- Beta Testers
- Teaching Center
- Modern Slavery Statement
Top 225 Innovative Capstone Project Ideas for Students
Table of Contents
Are you searching for creative capstone project ideas? Don’t worry! Like you, many students are struggling to come up with a unique capstone project topic. So, to help you all, here in this blog post we have identified and listed the best 200+ capstone project ideas on all the major subjects. Continue reading this blog post and earn the necessary academic benefits.
What is a Capstone Project?
Schools and colleges use a parameter known as a capstone project to evaluate students’ overall comprehension at the course’s conclusion. Typically, it enables the students to demonstrate their abilities in communication, presentation, and problem-solving, and the project is extremely beneficial to them.
The primary objective of the capstone project assignment is to inspire students to plan independently, conduct in-depth analysis, collaborate with others, and meet deadlines. In most cases, instructors will assign each student or a group of students to finish their capstone project ideas assignment.
If you are required to complete a capstone project on any subject, you must look for the best project ideas related to that subject. The task of choosing a topic for the project is hard. It takes a lot of planning to find a good and creative idea for a capstone project.
How to Select a Good Topic for Capstone Project?
The initial step of the capstone project is identifying a good topic. There is a high likelihood that you will receive low grades if you choose a subpar topic for your project. Therefore, when choosing a topic, ensure that you keep the following guidelines in mind because it would help you to improve your grades.
- You should pick an interesting subject for your research.
- Your chosen subject should be in line with your curriculum.
- It should discuss a real issue and offer solid arguments as well as real solutions.
- If you choose a broad subject, your research will take a long time, so choose a narrow one.
- The more specific your topic is, the more effective your solutions will be.
Before you start working on your capstone project, make sure you contact your professor or teacher to get their final approval. This will ensure that you don’t miss any opportunities to get feedback on the topic.
Innovative Capstone Project Ideas
Here, we have listed the capstone project ideas on all the major subjects such as accounting, business, engineering, information technology, computer science nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and many more.
Check the list and spot the capstone project idea that is appealing to you.
Capstone Project Ideas on High School Education
- Are virtual high school classes the future of learning?
- Importance of having a strong school administrative system
- Improving student behavior in the classroom
- Bilingual education systems and other related issues
- Tackling learning disabilities in children
- Ways of reducing the level of stress among students
- Poverty and its effects on a student’s education
- Developing confidence in shy students
- Reducing stress in high school students
- Should schools shorten class times or lessen the days spent at school?
Few High School Capstone Project Ideas
- Which educational practices in high schools do you think should be revised?
- Promoting leadership amongst children
- Methods to reduce cyberbullying
- Academic use of technology and social media in the classrooms
- Challenges in the communication of students and teachers
- Adapting project-based learning in schools
- Methods of motivating students
- The career path to becoming a doctor
- The importance of brain-based learning and teaching
- The challenges and advantages of a career in sports
- Challenges and perspectives of education
- The effectiveness of co-teaching
- Smartboard activities for students’ engagement
- Do you think schools should expand health services for all students?
- The emergence of space tourism
- A Small Enterprise Business Plan.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Virtual Learning in Schools.
- Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry: The Benefits of Big Data Utilization
Accounting Capstone Project Ideas
- Proprietorship accounting
- Ethical decision-making in accounting
- Income-related accounting theories
- Accounting for sales and income
- The effects of the recession on personal finance
- Payroll management systems
- The role of accounting in information systems
- Taxes that are related to accounting theories
- The importance of accounts in an auditing firm
- The use of software in accounting
- An accounting system for fixed assets
- Choosing between International or Regional Accounting Standards
- Tax Evasion and Accounting
- Functions of managerial accounting in an organization
- Minimizing tax liabilities for a company
- Write about earnings management.
- Identify the risk and liability factors in financial statement audits.
- Write about taxation policy and management.
- Explain how personal finances are affected by the recession
- Define and explain the role of the accounting information systems
- Discuss the importance of auditing to a firm
- How do companies minimize their tax liabilities while still ensuring profitability?
Read more- Best Accounting Research Topics and Ideas for Students
Business Capstone Project Ideas
- How effective are marketing and branding in today’s world of social media?
- Do psychological tests help company owners recruit and hire better-performing employees?
- What are the major causes of corporate bankruptcy in the automobile industry?
- Do family-owned businesses have more or fewer problems than other types of businesses?
- What challenges do small businesses have in providing adequate childcare for their employees?
- How do European business strategies impact the way U.S. business owners compete in an overseas market?
- What is the most effective way of starting a small business without enough funding?
- How important is the human resource department in encouraging workplace productivity?
- What are the benefits of large corporations taking “green” measures?
- A problem-thinking approach in business
- Analyze the roots of fanaticism in marketing.
- Discuss the pros and cons of multinational corporations.
- Globalization in Business
- Importance of Cultural Awareness.
- Growing Role of Technology.
Computer Science Capstone Project Ideas
- The best programming languages
- What role do human-computer interfaces play?
- The use of game theory for analyzing the algorithms
- Image processing
- The evolution of programming languages and techniques
- The future of artificial learning
- The use of stock prediction with neural networks
- Modern operating systems and their major security concerns
- The importance of designing a safe mobile app or software
- The growing popularity of chatbots
- A trailblazing SAAS technology in the 21st century
- The threats to internet banking
- Use of smartphone interface for e-medical record and management systems
- The major security concerns in using social media
- Tackling cybersecurity threats
- The increasing dependence on IoT and cloud computing
- How to design a perfect bank verification security system
- The increasing importance of data mining in commerce
- Automated registration software for improved cybersecurity
- Designing a web-based survey system
Engineering Capstone Project Ideas
- The red traffic light detector system
- Remote control car
- Creating adjustable home temperature heating and cooling systems
- A pedal-powered water purifier
- All about off-grid refrigerators
- Designing a car engine
- Making a self-balancing robot
- Development of electric hybrid motorcycle
- A robotic arm controlled by an android.
- Stair climbing wheelchair
- Transmitting and Storing Geological Data
- The radio-defined software technologies.
- Engineering advancements in the agriculture sector
- How a solar panel works
- The future of self-driving cars
- VR and AR technologies in mechanical engineering.
- Design vascular stents and catheters.
- Modern technologies of air pollution control.
- How AI affects the manufacturing industry?
- Develop a wireless three-phase starter motor.
Read more: Best Engineering Research Topics for Academic Writing
Capstone Project Ideas in Information Technology
- Effective plans for IT emergency recovery
- Intelligent systems of voice recognition
- Stock management software systems
- Challenges in computer security
- What is data warehousing and how is it changing information systems?
- Networking security issues
- The future of cryptocurrency
- The benefits of data mining
- Intelligent systems in text and voice recognition
- Stock Management Programming Systems
- Internet Censorship in different countries
- The wonders of voice recognition technology
- How secure are VPNs?
- The emergence of agile methodology at the workplace
- Implementing smart parking systems
MBA Capstone Project Ideas
- Analyze effective content marketing strategies that use social media.
- Definition of brand management and analysis of the best strategies
- Develop a marketing strategy and execution plan
- Best practices for total quality administration
- The issues in business outsourcing
- Designing a start-up business plan
- The role of cultural differences in management
- The effect of globalization on business management
- Top-Tier Management and Ethics
- Managing diversity in an organization
- Define effective algorithms for determining consumer buying
- Managing conflicts in large organizations
- What impact do pirate websites have on the brand and image of large corporations?
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- HR Management Principles for the 21st Century
Marketing and Management Capstone Project Ideas
- Modern trends in online marketing
- Green marketing: definition and major strategies
- Problems in e-commerce marketing
- Understanding the concepts of digital marketing
- The best mobile marketing environments
- B2B and B2C Marketing Strategies
- The importance of metrics in marketing
- The link between marketing and globalization
- Crisis management for small businesses
- Management innovations across industries
- The importance of risk management
- Driving principles of supply chain management
- Methods to boost customer engagement
- How to maximize marketing channels
- Strategies for building brand value
Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
- New strategies in nursing and methods of improvement
- A patient-focused approach
- The role of the nurse practitioner in primary care
- Improving the quality of medical assistance in ambulances
- Concept and evidence-based practices for nurse leaders
- Best practices for healthcare workers to deal with critical care patients and emergencies
- Innovative diagnostic techniques in nursing
- The impact of nursing shortage on healthcare
- The best critical-care practices in medical emergencies
- How does the duration of hospital shifts impact the quality of nursing?
- Promoting evidence-based practices in nursing
- Nurse anesthesia
- People’s perspective on the role of nurses in society
- Does spiritual care improve the way nurses can perform their regular duties on patients?
- How effective is the current process of recruiting nurses?
Psychology Capstone Project Ideas
- How culture affects the psychology
- Why do people commit crimes: a psychology perspective
- Impact of sleep quality on performance at work
- Comparing long- and short-term memory
- The role of biology and environment in hyperactive children
- How violent games and movies affect teenagers
- How bipolar disorder affects the entire life
- A study on schizophrenia
- Understanding a terrorist’s psychology
- How an abortion can affect mental health
- Treating post-partum depression
- The effect of colors on the brain
- The influence of gender on depression
- Military psychology: methods and effects
- What leads to suicidal behaviors?
Capstone Project Ideas in Political Science
- The role of social movements and pressure groups in politics
- What is populism and how does it work?
- The principles of socialism and communism
- Is democracy a success or failure?
- How are more advanced countries affecting the political systems in third-world states?
- Benefits of growing international relations between countries
- Is terrorism merely a political instrument?
- The role of the united nations in maintaining world peace
- Is capitalism the best method of governance?
- Causes and effects of the American civil war
Political Science Capstone Project Ideas
- Project management in political campaigns
- What led to the collapse of the Soviet Union?
- What’s the role of modern governments in maintaining world peace?
- Causes and effects of World War I and II
- Understanding the system of governance in the United States
- Should animal cloning in all its forms be outlawed globally?
- Do you believe that students should be able to find a research subject ideas online?
- What must be done by the US in order to lower pollution levels by 2025?
- Is torturing war detainees an efficient way to get their information?
- Should the US stop providing tax benefits to religious institutions?
- Do you believe that installing security cameras in public places would help reduce crime?
- Should school days be cut shorter or class periods be shortened?
- What are the main issues surrounding the immigration situation in the United States?
- Do you believe that citizenship should be granted to the kids of illegal immigrants?
- Does a college degree indicate a successful career?
Trending Capstone Project Ideas for Politics
- How motivation among students improves performance.
- Why do college students get panic attacks?
- importance of purchasing electronic equipment while in college.
- social media’s impact on education
- Describe effective teaching methods.
- discipline-instilling strategies for college pupils.
- Modern technology enhances the curriculum.
- What part do nurses play in preventing the spread of harmful viruses and diseases?
- Why are nurses prone to suffering from extreme burnout? Would their shifts be organized differently if they changed?
- Do nurses’ usual patient care tasks go more smoothly while receiving spiritual care?
- Do you think that government laws and regulations have an effect on how nurses carry out their duties?
- How successful is the nursing recruitment process as it stands today? Do private businesses have less difficulty than public ones?
- What dangers do mothers who choose a water birth face? Do present-day midwives have the necessary training to tackle unforeseen complications?
- How Do I Make A Web-Based Survey System?
- How Are Management And E-Medical Systems Using The Smartphone Program Interface?
- How Do You Make Your Market-Based Analytical Processes Fit Into A Strong Automated System?
- Bacterial Classification and Detection Using Images?
- How Can the Game Theory Be Used To Analyze Various Algorithms?
- Computers’ Importance In Education
- What Function Play Human-Computer Interfaces?
To submit the best project and get an A+ grade, an original capstone project topic alone will not help you. You need to perform in-depth research on the topic and present your project work effectively and efficiently.
If you want more creative capstone project ideas or any academic help to complete your capstone project, then reach out to us. We have a team of highly experienced academic writers to assist you in completing the capstone project on any subject topic as per your requirements on time at an affordable price.
Why are you waiting? Quickly place your order and get instant assignment help from our experts to earn the highest possible grade for a top-quality capstone project.
List of Important Linking Words That You Should Know
What is Descriptive Writing and How to Write a Descriptive Essay?
Learn the Essential Literary Techniques to Improve Your Writing
I am an Academic Writer and have affection to share my knowledge through posts’. I do not feel tiredness while research and analyzing the things. Sometime, I write down hundred of research topics as per the students requirements. I want to share solution oriented content to the students.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Featured Posts
150 Impressive Funny Speech Topics and Ideas To Consider
225 captivating world history topics to consider for writing academic papers, 160 excellent ap research topics that will boost your scores, top 120 geology research topics and ideas to consider, 170 top trending group discussion topics and ideas, 190 interesting family essay topics and ideas for discussion, 180 fascinating entrepreneur research topics to focus on, list of amazing essay hook examples, learn how to avoid hasty generalization in your writing, how to focus on reading 15 effective tips for better concentration, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Assignment Help Pro
Start Your First Project
Learn By Doing
Top 15 Cloud Computing Projects Ideas for Beginners in 2023
Want to master practical skills on Cloud Computing? Checkout these interesting cloud computing projects and topics for beginners to get started in 2023. Last Updated: 02 Feb 2023
People searching for cloud computing jobs per million grew by approximately 50%.
According to an Indeed Jobs report, the share of cloud computing jobs has increased by 42% per million from 2018 to 2021.
The global cloud computing market is poised to grow $287.03 billion during 2021-2025. Also, global spending on public cloud services will double by 2023.
As per a survey, over 90% of the respondents use cloud services and platforms to carry out their business operations.
GCP Data Ingestion with SQL using Google Cloud Dataflow
Downloadable solution code | Explanatory videos | Tech Support
These figures suggest the massive potential for the growth of cloud computing jobs. From cloud computing consultants to big data architects, companies across the world are looking to hire big data and cloud experts at an unparalleled rate. Practicing diverse real-world hands-on cloud computing projects is the only way to master related cloud skills if you want to land a top gig as a cloud expert.
Table of Contents
What is cloud computing, importance of cloud computing projects, rural banking by cloud computing, secure text transfer application, cloud-based bus pass system, university campus online automation, android offloading computing over cloud, taxi/cab service data analysis, online book store system, secure file storage using hybrid cryptography, e-learning app, cloud-based smart traffic management, online blood bank system, serverless website on aws, e-bug tracker, personal cloud with raspberry pi, to sum it up.
Before we look into some cloud computing-related projects, we have covered a simplified explanation of cloud computing, service types, models, and applications to help you get started with understanding the basics of cloud computing.
Cloud computing is the technology that provides on-demand computing resources or hosted services to the end-users over the networking channel, which is usually the Internet. These resources and services can include databases, software applications, networks, servers, and others.
View all New Projects
Cloud Computing Service Types
Cloud Computing service types can be broadly classified into three categories, as illustrated in the figure above.
- SaaS is the most common out of all, and it makes computing services accessible over a mobile/web app. These can be open-source or paid and do not require any hardware installation. Some of the popular examples of SaaS solutions are Google Docs and Dropbox.
- PaaS is the cloud service type that supports the complete application lifecycle and related updates. The service covers development tools, deployment tools, middleware, analytics solutions, etc. Google App Engine and Microsoft Windows Azure are the popularly used PaaS solutions.
- IaaS provides users with access to basic computer infrastructure capabilities. The users can access massive platforms and apps without maintaining large-scale IT infrastructures. Amazon EC2 and Google Compute Engine are notable examples of IaaS cloud.
Get FREE Access to Data Analytics Example Codes for Data Cleaning, Data Munging, and Data Visualization
Cloud Computing Delivery Models
To work on projects on cloud computing, it is necessary to understand the cloud delivery models. These can also be classified into three major types, as shown in the figure above.
- The public cloud is the most common out of all and provides access to computing resources to all users. Amazon, Google, and Microsoft are the market giants offering public cloud services.
- The private cloud model is the one that offers similar flexibility as the public cloud; however, the infrastructure needs are managed and provider by the companies with restricted access.
- Hybrid cloud, as the name suggests, is a combination of the two cloud models.
Cloud computing applications expand across different domains, technologies, scales, and purposes. Cloud computing-based mini projects or cloud computing real-time projects will give you adequate exposure and experience on the cloud technologies along with other skills, such as data analytics, business intelligence, network management, and analytical abilities. For example, it is possible to work on research projects on cloud computing or implement cloud computing for big data projects. Virtualization and cloud computing projects are high on-demand with the massive expansion of both technologies. In terms of programming languages and frameworks, cloud computing has several applications. One can develop java cloud computing projects, Android cloud computing projects, cloud computing projects in PHP, or any other popular programming language.
Cloud computing projects for students also have numerous applications in the academic journey. Cloud computing projects for final year engineering or cloud computing projects for MTech can be developed using cloud delivery and deployment models. These cloud project ideas can be your go-to guide for a final year project during the academic. Projects based on cloud computing have applications in entertainment, education, healthcare, retail, banking, marketing, and other industrial and business domains.
Cloud computing sample projects and cloud computing project titles can be immensely important for students and working professionals. We have curated a list of fifteen unique cloud computing project ideas that include cloud computing simple projects, beginning projects in cloud computing, and some of the advanced project ideas. You can work on these project ideas to develop and improve your skills in the field of the cloud along with other technologies.
For example, data security in cloud computing is a crucial area, and working on data security cloud projects will enable you to develop skills in cloud computing, risk management, data security, and privacy.
Top Cloud Computing Projects to Practice for 2023
This cloud project aims to develop a cloud-based banking system for rural areas wherein banking facilities and amenities are not up to the mark to offer ease of banking to the people residing in the rural areas. Regional rural banks, rural bank app, and Agri rural banks are the real-world cloud apps already in use.
You can work on this cloud computing project with the public cloud as the delivery model. PHP can be the preferred programming language to develop the application owing to the robustness and flexibility offered by the language. Functional and non-functional requirements will be crucial for this project. You can include the functionalities like login, registration, open account, view balance, view account statement, transfer funds, query, and logout.
On the non-functional side, you must prioritize security, usability, and availability as the primary system qualities. For protection, you can include one-time passwords for login to improve access control and authentication. You shall also use digital signatures and data encryption algorithms, such as Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), in the system.
With this project, you can develop skills in cloud computing and Artificial Intelligence . The goal is to provide real-time and instant replies to the queries put forward by the customers. E-commerce websites, such as Amazon, have the feature enabled. Also, food delivery apps, such as Zomato, have implemented chatbots to provide instant customer questions.
You can use retrieval-based or generative-based models to work on the chatbot application. If you wish to deploy the chatbot function on a commercial website, you will want to pre-defined the input patterns. You shall include the list of responses and map them with the keywords and questions. You can also choose to work on the chatbot application using sequential neural networks. The answers will not be pre-defined in this case.
Ace Your Next Job Interview with Mock Interviews from Experts to Improve Your Skills and Boost Confidence!
The project's goal is to securely send the textual information to preserve the information's privacy, confidentiality, and integrity. Many banking applications use secure data exchange apps and functions to share information using certain channels.
Data security and cloud computing are the areas focussed on this project. You will use encryption as the security technique to preserve the information properties. Diffie-Hellman key exchange is a suitable algorithm to carry out encryption and decryption. This is because it will serve for private and public keys involved in the encryption and decryption processes. The two-way encryption technique used in the project will strengthen the security. You can also exchange images securely utilizing the application. It is recommended to use SQL database for data storage as it comes with built-in security tools and features. You can use the Azure cloud server to activate the entire process.
Get More Practice, More Big Data and Analytics Projects , and More guidance.Fast-Track Your Career Transition with ProjectPro
The project's goal is to maintain 24x7 availability for the commuters to obtain a bus pass for a hassle-free commute. Numerous public transport services are now using a cloud-based ticketing system to streamline the service and offer a better experience.
In this project, you can simultaneously work on Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (IoT) technology. RFID tags and sensors are the primary elements in the project, and you can develop a cloud-based application to scan the RFID tags on the bus pass. The application shall include the functionalities as recharge the bus pass, renew the pass, update the pass, check balance, etc. You shall include the option to pay using credit/debit cards, e-wallets, or net banking for the payment gateway.
This one is an interesting cloud computing project for engineering students. The goal is to automate university campus operations to streamline student enrolments and registrations, attendance management, class scheduling, and grading functionalities. All the major universities across the globe, such as New York University, University of Sydney, etc., have cloud-based systems implemented for managing the campus activities.
Java and SQL Server can be used as the programming language and database for the front-end and back-end of the system, respectively. The users of this system will be the students, admin, and faculty. You can replicate one or multiple campus activities of your college or university. For example, you can focus on the talent management and placement cell, including student registration, posting vacancies, application for an open vacancy, and status updates. You can also combine multiple university campus activities, such as training and placement, student enrolments, attendance management, and class schedule.
- Top 20 Big Data Project Ideas for Beginners in 2021
- Top 20 Data Analytics Projects for Students to Practice in 2021
- Top Big Data Hadoop Projects for Practice with Source Code
- Top 30 Machine Learning Projects Ideas for Beginners in 2021
- 15+ Data Science Projects for Beginners with Source Code
- 15 Image Processing Projects Ideas in Python with Source Code
- OpenStack vs AWS - Is AWS using OpenStack?
- How to Become a Big Data Engineer in 2021
- Big Data Engineer Salary - How Much Can You Make in 2021?
- 10+ Real-Time Azure Project Ideas for Beginners to Practice 
The goal of this project is to prevent automated offloading used by the application developers. Many application developers prefer to have access to such an application to design better mobile and web apps using the Android framework.
With this framework, you can offer the end-users the ability to improve the application capabilities based on static analysis. Users can select a specific process or a file for the process as a cloud with encryption. The timestamp will be calculated based on the selections. The application will then make an automated analysis and offload the parts as per the requirement. Timestamp statistics will enable the organization to make data-driven decisions. One of the critical areas you must consider is that the application will work and respond based on the data provided. You must maintain and improve the data quality at all times.
Get confident to build end-to-end projects.
Access to a curated library of 250+ end-to-end industry projects with solution code, videos and tech support.
The project aims to analyze the data of cab service to assist the organization's ineffective strategy development and decision-making. Popular ride-hailing services, such as Uber and Ola, have used such cloud-based analytics applications for data-driven decision-making.
You can acquire and improve your skills in Cloud Computing and data analytics with this project. It functions as per the data visualization concept. Many of the cab and taxi services function based on the mobile app. You can easily acquire the data from such an application to plot a passenger's trip in a day or over a month. You can then develop analytics codes and algorithms to provide the statistics based on individual passenger/driver data or location-based analysis. You can generate a heatmap collecting all the information and create a map of a particular city's rides.
This one comes under the public cloud computing projects category, and its goal is to create an online bookstore system. Amazon started as an online bookstore and then expanded to a multi-national retail firm offering thousands of product categories. Independent book store and Oxford book store are some of the online book store systems deployed as a public cloud service.
You can work on this project using ASP.Net C# as the programming language and store the database sets in the SQL database. The bookstore system will include the book title, author, description, cost, and availability status. You can deploy the functionalities like login, register, browse books, search books, buy books, cancel orders, track orders, and log out on this system. You can sync the book inventory management in the back-end to provide the real-time availability status of the books. To further enhance the system functions, you can integrate discussion forums and social media integration for the bibliophiles to interact with one another.
Build an Awesome Job Winning Project Portfolio with Solved End-to-End Big Data Projects
The goal of this project is to safeguard the files using hybrid Cryptography. Banking applications and systems use such applications to protect information and data sets.
You can use Blowfish to encrypt the files as it can perform encryption with utmost accuracy and speed. For decryption, we suggest using symmetric algorithms. The hybrid technique can offer exceptional cloud security even in the remote server. With this project, you can add data security to your skillset, which is high on-demand due to the increased frequency of security risks and attacks. The application of cryptography will convert the data sets into unreadable form. The system will embed the security key in an image by LSB so that the security of the key is never compromised.
E-learning has been a popular learning method, and its usability has increased after the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic. The goal of the project is to develop and deploy a cloud-based e-learning application with 24x7 availability.
You can choose to develop a simple Java-based cloud computing app offering e-learning solutions. In this app, learning, sharing, and reusing will be the major components. The app will include live sessions and offline learning with learning material available in the SQL database synced with the front-end. You can further extend the application functionalities by including gamification of AI-based recommendations. For example, you can sync online libraries and databases with the app and provide the students with recommendations based on their browsing and learning history.
The goal is to obtain real-time traffic updates and manage the traffic to avoid road congestions. Cloud computing and Big Data are the primary technologies used in this application. You can work on this project to improve the traffic infrastructure, improve response time, and reduce traffic congestion. Wireless sensor networks will also be involved, along with location-based services.
You shall work on the vehicle routing algorithms and predictive analytics techniques to determine the bottlenecks and suggest real-time route optimization details. The use of wireless networks will provide access to location details and real-time traffic information. Use the Hadoop ecosystem to implement the three-layer framework comprising of open-source components. Decision-making and support will be performed using data mining and feature extraction. All of these will then be implemented over a web app for the end-user to access the system.
The project's goal is to provide real-time updates on the availability of the blood as per the blood group details. City blood banks have deployed their websites and mobile apps to search for blood based on the blood group.
The system will be deployed as a website using the public cloud model. You can use PHP as the programming language to develop the front-end and MySQL for data storage. You can also include chatbots in this system to provide instant updates to the patients and their families on the availability of the blood.
The goal of the project is to develop a secure and usable serverless website using Amazon Web Services. AWS cloud services are used in numerous business and industrial applications.
You can use AWS Dynamo DB, Lambda, and S3 to work on this project. Serverless cloud computing design will enable you to develop and launch the website quickly. You can create an e-commerce website using these services, or if you are a student, develop a website for your college/university. You can also work on public utility projects using these cloud services offered by Amazon. Scalability, security, and availability will be offered as in-built qualities with the use of AWS .
This project aims to detect and track the type and origin of a bug on a website or an app. Backlog and Zoho bug tracker are real-world applications designed on similar lines.
You can include three modules in this project as admin, staff, and customer. Admin can immediately contact the staff members and the customers if a bug is detected and implement the corresponding solutions. Customers and staff members can send the details of the bug to the admin. Python is recommended as the language to work on this project. In this app, you can also include bug case flow status details and share real-time updates with the staff members and the customers.
The goal is to provide the developers with an in-depth understanding of the cloud server and its functioning. Cloud servers are in use as public, private, and hybrid cloud for personal and business applications.
In this project, you can build a personal cloud server. Raspberry Pi and a Micro SD card will be the components required to develop a private cloud. The hard drive will be the primary cloud storage in this project, and it will enable you to understand the functioning of a cloud server.
Most Watched Projects
View all Most Watched Projects
We have developed a list of ideas on projects based on cloud computing with topics, goals, applications, and technical details. These include simple projects on cloud computing along with some thoughts on advanced and complex projects. Most of the project ideas listed in this article can make a great choice of projects on cloud computing for CSE students.
You can work on the projects suggested to develop or improve your skills and knowledge in cloud computing. You can also experiment with different programming languages, databases, and cloud services for improved understanding. These projects also provide you with an opportunity to explore other emerging and trending technologies, like Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, Data Security, and IoT.
Big Data Capstone Project
Further develop your knowledge of big data by applying the skills you have learned to a real-world data science project.
There is one session available:
About this course.
The Big Data Capstone Project will allow you to apply the techniques and theory you have gained from the four courses in this Big Data MicroMasters program to a medium-scale data science project.
Working with organisations and stakeholders of your choice on a real-world dataset, you will further develop your data science skills and knowledge.
This project will give you the opportunity to deepen your learning by giving you valuable experience in evaluating, selecting and applying relevant data science techniques, principles and theory to a data science problem.
This project will see you plan and execute a reasonably substantial project and demonstrate autonomy, initiative and accountability.
You’ll deepen your learning of social and ethical concerns in relation to data science, including an analysis of ethical concerns and ethical frameworks in relation to data selection and data management.
By communicating the knowledge, skills and ideas you have gained to other learners through online collaborative technologies, you will learn valuable communication skills, important for any career. You’ll also deliver a written presentation of your project design, plan, methodologies, and outcomes.
At a glance
- Institution: AdelaideX
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Advanced
Candidates interested in pursuing this program are advised to complete Programming for Data Science , Computational Thinking and Big Data , Big Data Fundamentals & Big Data Analytics before this course.
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- MicroMasters ® Program in Big Data
What you'll learn
The Big Data Capstone project will give you the chance to demonstrate practically what you have learned in the Big Data MicroMasters program including:
- How to evaluate, select and apply data science techniques, principles and theory;
- How to plan and execute a project;
- Work autonomously using your own initiative;
- Identify social and ethical concerns around your project;
- Develop communication skills using online collaborative technologies.
Dataset overview, data selection and ethics Understand ethical issues and concerns around big data projects;Describe how ethical issues apply to the sample dataset;Describe up to three ethical approaches;Apply ethical analysis to scenarios.
Exam (timed, proctored) The exam will cover content from the first four courses in the Big Data MicroMasters program, including the Ethics section of this capstone course, DataCapX. Itwill include questions on topics such as code structure and testing, variable types, graphs, big data algorithms, regression and ethics.
Project Task 1: Data cleaning and Regression Understand the basic data cleaning and preprocessing steps required in the analysis of a real data set;Create computer code to read data and perform data cleaning and preprocessing;Judge the appropriateness of a fitted regression model to the data;Determine whether simplification of a regression model is appropriate;Apply a fitted regression model to obtain predictions for new observations.
Project Task 2: Classification Build classifiers to predict the output of a desired factor;Analyse learned classifiers;Design a feature selection scheme;Design a scheme for evaluating the performance of classifiers.
About the instructors
Frequently asked questions.
Question: This course is self-paced, but is there a course end date? Answer: Yes. The first course release started on December 1, 2017 and ends on April 1, 2019. The new release of the course starts on March 1, 2019 and ends on December 1, 2020.
Who can take this course?
Interested in this course for your business or team.
Capstone Project Topic Ideas: 100+ Examples in Different Fields
May 2nd, 2022
College education can seem like quite a daunting task. This is especially true if you have to come up with extensive research papers. It takes extensive research and a whole lot of time to come up with many different research ideas and topics, and then you have to begin working on them. A capstone project is one of the most research-intensive projects in your student life. Coming up with capstone project ideas can be quite daunting. You have to spend a lot of time doing extensive research first, only after which you can start off.
Selecting the Best Project
Before you progress or select the right project to work on, you must do your research, using the skills that you have acquired over the years. The idea is to have a topic that you personally like, and also one that will teach you a lot. Your topic should be one that allows you to put your skills to use in the best way so that you can showcase your analytical skills for a capstone project in high school .
A capstone project is one that also allows you to put your practical education to use. So make sure that you choose something that actually teaches you a lot, allowing you to further polish your skills.
Only once you have a topic that you think is worthy of working on, you should begin. So the question is – if you are stuck in a rut , how do you select the right topic or the right capstone research topics and don’t want to avoid failure with the capstone project ?
Here are a few steps that can be very helpful:
1. Brainstorm 🧠
The first thing that you should do is brainstorm. Go over all that you have studied and then come up with a few ideas that you think are workable. It is only when you have some topics in front of you that you will see all the options that you have, and then you can decide which one you want to work on.
2. Consult your supervisor 🧑🏫
The role that your supervisor plays in this is massive. So once you have shortlisted a few topics that you think you can work on, you must go to your supervisor and discuss those, so they can also give you their opinion, and make sure that you are headed in the right direction.
3. Begin working ✍
Once you have spoken to your instructor and come up with several topics for capstone project ideas in 2023, then you can instantly start working. Throughout the process, you should remain in touch with your professor, who should guide you and help you get through all of that easily.
Capstone Project Tips
It is never easy to get done with your capstone project, it requires skill and determination . Here are a few tips that can be very useful for you:
- Make sure that you spend most of your time researching since that is what matters the most.
- Find your topic early on and then work around that.
- Trust yourself and know that you can do it. Only then will you be able to give your best to what you are doing.
- Keep a check on the amount of time that you have. Sometimes, we tend to lose track of the time, which can be quite problematic and can lead to further delays in the work.
- Create an outline first and then work according to that outline to get done with all of your work.
- Use trusted resources for your information.
- Make sure that you focus on the format you have been given by your supervisor as well as the capstone project wordcount .
Capstone Project Ideas
Our team at Writing Metier has collected a list of ideas for capstone projects that you can work on. We have divided it depending on the field that you choose to explore. Starting from easy capstone project ideas for high school and coming to senior capstone project topics that can be used for specific fields.
Remember to choose your topic wisely 😉
Capstone Project Ideas – High school
- What factors to consider when starting a new business?
- How to develop more effective business processes?
- What are the effective stress management techniques?
- How is gender inequality affecting workplaces today?
- Does gender inequality play a role in the education industry?
- How has flexible work picked pace recently?
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect workplaces?
- What are the advantages of distance learning?
- How can virtual classrooms become more effective?
- How do college students manage stress?
Capstone Project Ideas – Engineering
- How is robotics affecting human resource management?
- What are the advantages of automating your home?
- What are the advancements in the field of robotics lately?
- How is a reconstruction project done?
- What ae the factors that need to be considered in a greenhouse system for heating?
- How is 3D printing picking pace?
- What are the advantages of 3D printing?
- How can civil engineering management projects be executed?
- How is intelligent energy being made use of in the modern day and age?
Capstone Project Ideas – Education
- What is the future of e-learning?
- How can student motivation affect their chances of scoring higher?
- How can students be made to become more obedient?
- How can student performance at school be enhanced?
- How can we make better use of technology in the classroom?
- How can we make better use of flexible learning opportunities?
- How can the education curriculum for special needs children be made more effective?
- Why do students have anxiety attacks?
- How can distance learning be promoted more?
- How can learning become more conducive for children?
Capstone Project Ideas – Management
- How does customer service affect sales?
- What is the role of supply chain management in driving sales?
- What role does technology play in driving sales?
- How to come up with the best public relations strategy?
- How does globalization affect intercultural communication?
- How can small businesses function at the time of crisis?
- How can hiring processes become more efficient for companies?
- How can employees be made to perform better by on-the-job training?
- Why are women underrepresented in the most powerful roles?
- What is the role of gender bias when hiring?
Capstone Project Ideas – IT
- How can we make the internet a safer place?
- How can we protect our data on the internet?
- What is the future of cryptocurrency?
- What is the future of cloud computing?
- How does voice recognition technology work?
- How is big data used in the oil and gas sectors?
- How can big data help companies make more thoughtful decisions?
- How does internet censorship in most countries work?
- How do smart parking systems work?
- What are the pros and cons of cybersecurity?
Capstone Project Ideas – Medical and Nursing
- How can nurses make their practices more efficient?
- Why is nursing, as a profession, gaining so much importance these days?
- What are the developments made in the field of curing cancer lately?
- How has the spread of the Coronavirus been controlled?
- How effectively are pain management techniques being discovered?
- What skills does an effective nurse need?
- How can point of care testing become more efficient?
- What are the recent innovations in the field of nursing?
- How do government policies affect nurses?
- What techniques do nurses need to use when taking care of special needs patients?
Capstone Project Ideas – BSN
- What role does anesthesia play in palliative care?
- What techniques can be used for dementia patients?
- What are the educational requirements of nursing?
- How can nurses improve their skills further?
- What is the scope in the field of nursing?
- Why is lack of awareness about vaccinations a problem?
- How can patients with sleep problems be monitored?
- How is the role of nursing changing in the current age?
- What professional training programs are good for nurses?
- How can one start off their career in nursing?
Capstone Project Ideas – Business
- How do non-profit organizations sustain themselves?
- What are the requirements of doing business in UAE?
- What cross-cultural management techniques do MNC’s need to follow?
- How do work ethics differ across cultures?
- What effect do mergers have on businesses?
- What role does advertising play in boosting sales?
- Why the growth of digital marketing is an advantage for businesses?
- What are the major advantages of doing business online?
- What are the advantages of outsourcing business processes?
- How do consumer perceptions affect sales?
Capstone Project Ideas – MBA
- How does effective brand management help enhance sales?
- How does marketing push the product in the market?
- What are the strategies that can be used for relaunching a product in the market?
- What are the strategies for improving a product?
- How to pull a brand back from the market?
- How to revamp brand positioning to ensure that it does well in the market?
- How can online businesses thrive further?
- How can companies differentiate themselves from competitors?
- How can digital marketing help grow the business?
- What are the useful techniques to motivate employees in times of recession?
Capstone Project Ideas – Social Work
- How can child abuse be prevented in societies?
- What are the strategies to deal with human trafficking?
- What role does the government play in ensuring that there are laws in place for human trafficking?
- How can domestic violence be prevented?
- What are the legal actions that victims of domestic violence can take?
- How can people with grief be helped?
- How does grief counseling help deal with personal losses?
- How to help rape victims recover?
- How does child neglect affect academic performance?
- How does child neglect affect social performance?
Capstone Project Ideas – Psychology and mental health
- How can we manage stress more effectively?
- How is stress affecting work productivity in the current day and age?
- What is the effect that video game violence had on children’s behavior?
- How do we learn good traits from others around us?
- What is the science behind developing good habits?
- How can we tackle depression in a better way?
- What are the underlying reasons behind the rapid increase in depression amongst the youth?
- What are the effects of child abuse on young children?
- How does sexual assault affect young children?
- How are children from dysfunctional families affected by what goes on around them?
Capstone Project Ideas – UX and web development
- How does online/affiliate marketing work?
- What is the goal of a website?
- What is the future of online shopping?
- How can we make the food and dining business more lucrative?
- How can collaborations between eateries be fruitful?
- What is the role of a talent management portal?
- How can a customized healthcare application help?
- How do negative online reviews affect company’s reputation?
- How do negative online reviews affect company sales?
- What is the role of a countdown timer?
Select topics for your capstone project
With so many good ideas for capstone paper topics, you can make your pick after careful consideration. But you need to be sure that you choose a topic that you think you can work on. Anyway, a guide on how to write a capstone project proposal will help to find out some tips. However, we understand that it is not easy to work on extensive research. So if you feel like you need help with your capstone project, we can help you with it while you can select the capstone project topic .
➡️ get help with your capstone project ⬅️
You can also be interested in other articles that shared a list of topics for different fields. Below you will find links to those posts on our blog:
- Math IA Topic Ideas
- Biology Research Paper Topics
- IB ToK Essay Prompts
- Extended Essay Topic Ideas
- Motivational Speech Topics
- Topics for Comparison Essays
- Position Paper Topics
We, at the Writing Metier, have a team of professionals who are qualified enough, with plenty of experience to help you out with any type of capstone project. All you need to do is contact us, and someone from our team will be there to assist you.
You can give in your instructions for your capstone project, and we will be there to help you complete your project. All you need to do is give us the work, and we will be sure to get back to you with your completed task. We ensure timely delivery, and revisions as well. So what are you waiting for then?
Get in touch with us and we will be there to help.
Laura Orta is an avid author on Writing Metier's blog. Before embarking on her writing career, she practiced media law in one of the local media. Aside from writing, she works as a private tutor to help students with their academic needs. Laura and her husband share their home near the ocean in northern Portugal with two extraordinary boys and a lifetime collection of books.
Do college professors actually check sources how.
Now the real question here is that how do professors really check the work you have done, especially when it comes to checking the references. Peer-reviewed articles are the ones that are published in the journals. They are reviewed by academics who belong to the niche or the subject on which the paper has been written.
How Many References are Enough for a 1500 Words Essay?
You know one of those things that take a drastic turn when you are done with schooling and enter the domains of university academics? Referencing your essays is one of these changes. Till the school level, we are to write essays without worrying about referencing. At the university level, things get serious because you are required to cite the information you are claiming in the article.
How to Make Your Essay Longer? Tricky Techniques!
Most of the times, essays come with specific requirements. There are different types of essays that are taught at schools and colleges, serving different purposes in the academic lives of students. Each and every essay comes with certain guidelines that need to be followed. One of the most important guidelines includes the word limit requirement.
How to Prove You didn't Plagiarize? If you did or if you didn't
it is rare for a student to get accused of plagiarism without evidence. If you have been falsely accused of plagiarism, below are a couple of things you can do to prove you didn't plagiarize:
My Life Essay. How to Write an Essay About Your Life?
Writing about your life might not be as easy as it may seem. You know, one of those interview moments when you are asked, “So, tell us something about yourself,” and you are left blank. With a ‘my life essay for students’, this might be equally difficult. Some students just find it very difficult to put their life stories on paper. Be it a ‘my life essay’ 1000 words or 150 words, it might be not your cup of tea.
How to Write a Movie Review: Easy Steps to Get Things Done
Writing a movie review can be a really interesting assignment. Why? Well, for starters, one of the tasks you would have to do is to watch the movie and who does not like watching movies for fun?
- HND Assignments Help
- Buy CUEGIS Essay
- Buy Extended Essay
- Buy Capstone Project
- Buy Critical Thinking Essay
- Buy a Compare and Contrast Essay
- Buy TOK Essay
- IB IA Writing Service
- Common App Essay Assistance
- Professional Thesis Assistance
- Do My Economics Homework
- Legal Brief Writing Service
- IB (EE) Extended Essay Writing
- IB ToK Essay Writing Help
- Order Custom Why Essay for College
- Internship Report Writing Service
- Buy Discussion Board Post
- Buy Custom Reaction Paper
- Get Help With a 5-paragraph Essay
- Expert Position Paper Writers
- Extended Essay Writers
- Report Writing Service
- Medical Writing Service
- Backstory Writing Service
- Article Writing Service
- Product Description Writing Service
- White Paper Writing Service
- Speech Writing Service
- Presentation Writing Service
- Letter Writing Service Online
- Travel Writing Service
- Press Release Writing Service
- Meeting Agendas Writing Service
8 Awesome Data Science Capstone Projects from Praxis Business School
It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.
Evolution is the only way anything can survive in this universe. And when it comes to industry relevant education in a fast evolving domain like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – it is necessary to evolve or you will simply perish (over time).
I have personally experienced this first hand while building Analytics Vidhya. It still amazes me to see where we started and where we are today. During this period, there have been several ups and downs, several product launches, product re-launches and what not! But one thing has been a constant in our story – constant evolution!
So, when I got an invite to be a judge on the panel judging Capstone projects done by students of PGP in Data Science with ML & AI program at Praxis Business School, the same school where I had reviewed the program almost 4 years back – I was curious. I was curious to see and learn how their evolution had panned out.
My interaction with the students four years ago was quite different from my experience sitting in a panel of judges for Capstone projects. You get to see the final outcome coming from a rigorous program as opposed to just having a classroom interaction. This is like the proof of the pudding!
I was hoping to find out answers to 2 broad questions in the process:
- How has the program evolved over the years?
- What kind of projects are students currently doing and how industry relevant were they?
With those questions in mind – I boarded an early morning flight to Bengaluru and was in the Praxis campus by 9:00 a.m. Since the evaluations were supposed to start at 10:30 a.m., I had some time on my hand.
I used this time to catch up with the course faculty Gourab Nath , and other judges of our esteemed panel – Suresh Bommu (Advanced Analytics Practice Head at Wipro Limited) and Rudrani Ghosh (Director at American Express Merchant Recommender and Signal Processing team).
I also grabbed some authentic South Indian breakfast in the process. 🙂
Program Details and Capstone Projects
For people who are not aware – Praxis Business School offers a year-long program – PGP in Data Science with ML & AI at both its campuses – Kolkata and Bengaluru. The program is structured in a manner where the first 9 months are spent in the classroom with in-house and industry faculty and the last 3 months are spent as an intern with an industry partner.
The Capstone project happens before the internship actually starts. So, students spent a total of 9 months in the classroom and had been doing these projects for the last 3 months (month 6 – month 9 in the curriculum).
How has the Program Evolved over the Years?
The last time I had visited Praxis was in 2015 and I was dead sure that the program would have evolved. The question was how much? In which direction? What are the key takeaways for the students and how are the students from Praxis doing in the real world?
So, let me share my findings based on the interaction with Gourab and the rest of the panel.
How Much has the Program Evolved? In which Direction?
The first noticeable change was the name of the program itself. Back in 2015, the Program was called PGP in Business Analytics as most of the material in the course was related to Business Analytics and Statistical Modelling.
Over time, the program has evolved a lot – I was surprised to see the number of topics that are covered in the program. Here is a screenshot of topics covered in the curriculum, picked directly from their site:
The program has clearly evolved a lot. It not only includes Machine Learning and Deep Learning, but also Big Data Tools and Business-Focused topics. As far as I can see – the program has evolved a lot and has become a comprehensive course for data scientists.
What are the key takeaways for the students undergoing the program?
I think the best way to judge this is to look at the projects. So – I held this off and the projects were sufficient proof by themselves.
Needless to say, I was pretty excited by these discussions and with the context of this evolution – I was ready for what the rest of the day was supposed to be.
Here are the views of Gourab Nath, part of the judging panel and Assistant Professor of Praxis’ Data Science Program:
Collection of images is a challenging task for projects that involves topics like face recognition. Previously we were using an approach which was a little time-consuming. So, this time we decided to take a more systematic approach to collect the images that can massively same time of our participants. The teams working on such projects designed and developed an easy-to-handle application for facial image collection. A participant was requested to sit in front of the computer where we had the software running and all he/she needed to do was to enter his/her names and press a capture button to start the image collection process.
The students at Praxis Business School are highly encouraged not to be hugely dependent on the tools and the packages and focus more on writing algorithms. This approach helps them to code better no matter what programming languages they use.
Capstone Projects by Current Passing out batch at Praxis Business School
A glance at the list of projects confirmed my views until now. I could see projects on Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Computer Vision (CV).
More importantly – it looked like these projects were not based on some open datasets. The problems mentioned were unique and I was not aware of many open datasets addressing these problems. Now, I was curious and excited to see what students have and how they have done.
Here’s the list of Capstone Projects done by students at Praxis Business School:
- Detection of Spam Reviews
- Opinion Mining on Mobile Phone Features
- Drowsiness Detection using Computer Vision
- Gesture Recognition using Computer Vision
- Team Selection using Computer Vision
- Attendance Tracking System using Computer Vision
- Recommender System for Fashion Apparel
- Nearest Document Search
Just to put things in perspective – most of the students presenting to us did not have any knowledge of predictive modeling and machine learning till July 2018 – when they started with the program.
Details of the Capstone Projects
Let’s look at each capstone project in a bit more detail to understand what it was about plus the tools and techniques used in each project.
Project 1 – Detection of Spam Reviews
Customer reviews have a huge influence on potential buyers of any product. A number of false reviews may drive the influence either in a positive direction or a negative direction. Any of these cases may make the customers take wrong decisions and the trustworthiness of the online opinions could be an issue.
In this project, we investigate opinion spam in reviews.
Note that this problem is different from email spam classification. Email spam usually refers to unsolicited commercial advertisements to attract people towards some products or services and hence they usually contain some prominent features.
Our specific problem is more challenging because untruthful opinion spam is much harder to deal with. These kinds of spamming material can be carefully crafted and made indistinguishable.
Techniques: Shingle Method, n-grams, Feature Extraction
Project 2 – Opinion Mining on Mobile Phone Features
You open amazon.com and find that lots of customers have given great reviews about a well-branded mobile phone you are interested in. You wonder – are these good reviews due to the camera of the phone? Or, how good is the battery of the phone? And what about the display?
While the number of reviews is really large and its almost impractical for the readers to go through all of them for evaluating the product, answers to these kinds of questions can be really helpful in making useful decisions.
In this project, our focus is to identify various features of a mobile phone that the customers are talking about in their reviews and mine the customers’ opinion on these features.
Further, we focus on identifying the polarity of these opinions and summarize the reviews. Finally, we develop a user-interface that summarizes the opinions about the features of the phone and rank the customer reviews based on its utility. We also propose an architecture that can perform the same on the reviews of any mobile phones.
Tools: Python [Packages: NLTK, SpaCy, sklearn], Wix.com (for the website creation)
Techniques : Fuzzy Matching, POS tagging, Association Rules Mining, Compactness Pruning, Redundancy Pruning, identifying sentiments based on the word list and weights in AFINN and WordNet
Check out a demonstration of this project below:
Project 3 – Drowsiness Detection using Computer Vision
How many times has this happened to you – you started a movie on your computer at night and fell asleep in the middle of it? And when you woke up the next day, you simply have no clue about how far you watched it? Happens to the best of us.
In this project, we focus on developing an application that will be able to detect if you are asleep and automatically pause the video for you. The system waits to see if you wake up in the next 30 minutes. In case you don’t, it will save a snapshot of the screen, close all the windows and shut down your computer automatically.
Tool: Python, Open CV, Tensorflow, Keras
Techniques: Viola-Jones algorithm on Rapid Object Detection using a Boosted Cascade of Simple Features, Inception V3, LSTM
Project 4 – Gesture Recognition using Computer Vision
Picture this – you are watching a video on your computer but are feeling way too lazy to use the mouse or the keyboard to control the video player. Sounds familiar?
We have a solution for you!
In this project, we focus on making the computer recognize some special gestures which will enable one to control a video player by just using those gestures.
For example, showing your palm in front of the system will enable the pause and the un-pause function. You will also be able to control the volume, fast forward a video or rewind it. You will also be able to do a wide range of other things like changing the slides of your PPT, changing pages, scrolling, etc. without grabbing your mouse or keyboard.
Techniques: Green Screen (for background subtraction), Single-Shot Multi-box Detector (SSD)
Project 5 – Team Selection using Computer Vision
Students are asked to create teams for their projects or their assignments, which is of course a very common thing in every school and college. The class representative (CR) creates a Google spreadsheet and shares it with everyone.
Students, after deciding who they want to team up with, populate the spreadsheet with the names of their team members. But the CR must remember the rules given by their Professor – the team size should be three and every team must have one female member at least.
So, the CR checks the restrictions and if everything is fine, he/she shares it with the Professor. This is one way to do it.
Or, you can do it the smart way.
You stand with your teams in front of the computer, the computer checks the restrictions, recognizes you, and fills in the database with your names and photos.
But remember, the computer won’t allow you to register if the constraints are not satisfied or when at least one of the members in your team is already registered as members of any other team. So, you cannot fool it!
Techniques: VGG-NET 19, HOG Detector
Project 6 – Attendance Tracking System using Computer Vision
In this project, we developed a system to record class attendance using computer vision.
After a faculty enters the system using a password and sets the period, the camera opens up to capture the picture of the class. The number of snapshots of the class is first passed through a face detector followed by a face recognizer.
After the system recognizes the students, it updates the attendance spreadsheet and saves the captured image in its respective image directory – labeling it by the date and time of the day. The unidentified students are marked as absent.
Techniques: Haar Cascade Classifier, HOG, Siamese Model (One Shot Learning), kNN
Project 7 – Recommender System for Fashion Apparel
The use of a recommender system in e-commerce companies is a highly targeted approach that can generate a high conversion rate. These systems help customers discover the products which they might be interested in and will likely purchase.
In this project, we have created a recommender system for a small fashion apparel industry that: Allows the customers to search by the image of a product Gives a personalized recommendation to the heavy buyers, and Displays the most frequently purchased item for the selected item
Techniques: kNN, Collaborative Filtering, Content-Based Filtering, Autoencoders
Here’s a demo video of this project:
Project 8 – Nearest Document Search
In this project, we have created a nearest document search engine for News reading. The application will not just recommend you related news but also give you the sentiment and highlight important words associated with the news. If the news is big and you do not want to read the full news, fair enough, this app will have a summarized version ready for you.
Techniques: kNN, KDTree, Word Cloud, Lex Rank Summarizer
How relevant were these projects for the Industry?
One of the most critical questions I had was – are these projects industry relevant? Bridging the gap between academia and industry has been a significant challenge in data science. It turns out the answer is quite comprehensive.
In the last 4 years, the number of companies hiring has increased 4 times (from 15 in 2015 to 60 in 2018-19) and the average salary has doubled (5LPA in 2015 to 9LPA in 2018-19).
So, here are the thoughts of my fellow panelists on this topic:
“I am very impressed on the scope, objectives, and contents of the capstone projects executed by Praxis students. The majority of the projects are around the application of deep learning concepts which they have learned as a part of the course work. The entire project execution and development activities were well planned and organized. Starting from defining the problem statement, challenges, real-time application and finally presenting the results.” – Suresh Bommu, Advanced Analytics Practice Head at Wipro Limited
“What really stood out for me was the effort put in by students in attempting to create an end-to-end product with a UI as well as the variety of projects and its extended application.” – Rudrani Ghosh, Director at American Express Merchant Recommender and Signal Processing team
Key Takeaways from the day
I loved the day and would live it again without second thoughts. But there were a few things which stood out for me:
- There was a stark difference in the projects which students were doing currently. In a period of 9 months, they have completed learning the subject and have completed a Capstone project. This would not have been possible without the efforts of students themselves and the faculty members.
- Most of these projects exposed students to the perils of design thinking, creating and collecting the dataset and cleaning it. I just loved this aspect. I am sure the students realised that building a deep learning model is far easier than actually collecting the data for it.
- I also loved the way students presented their projects. They created video teasers and demo sessions to bring out the work they had done.
It was great to see the high level of projects presented by these students. As I mentioned, I was glad to see the students picking up challenging problems on not openly available datasets.
At the end of the day, I had to rush back to the airport. Day trips to Bengaluru are bad! And the fact that I had to rush through projects for a few students only made it worse. I would have loved to spend more than a day – the Energy of the class, the faculty and the judges was infectious 🙂 Looking at these projects – I can confidently say that Praxis Business School continues to offer one of the best full time program in Machine Learning and Deep Learning in India.
About the Author
Kunal is a post graduate from IIT Bombay in Aerospace Engineering. He has spent more than 10 years in field of Data Science. His work experience ranges from mature markets like UK to a developing market like India. During this period he has lead teams of various sizes and has worked on various tools like SAS, SPSS, Qlikview, R, Python and Matlab.
Our Top Authors
Download Analytics Vidhya App for the Latest blog/Article
One thought on " 8 awesome data science capstone projects from praxis business school ".
Ramdas says: April 29, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Leave a reply your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
How to Read and Write With CSV Files in Python:..
An Introduction to Large Language Models (LLMs)
Understand Random Forest Algorithms With Examples (Updated 2023)
Feature Selection Techniques in Machine Learning (Updated 2023)
Welcome to India's Largest Data Science Community
Back welcome back :), don't have an account yet register here, back start your journey here, already have an account login here.
A verification link has been sent to your email id
If you have not recieved the link please goto Sign Up page again
back Please enter the OTP that is sent to your registered email id
Back please enter the otp that is sent to your email id, back please enter your registered email id.
This email id is not registered with us. Please enter your registered email id.
back Please enter the OTP that is sent your registered email id
Please create the new password here, privacy overview.
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Big Data Capstone Project
Cases on Transnational Learning and …
The purpose of this study was to examine the impact that proctored versus un-proctored testing would have on learning for an on-line content module; and examine the relationship between LASSI variables and learning. A randomized, pre-test/post-test control group design was employed. College students in a pharmacy curriculum, were randomized to two groups utilizing asynchronous, on-line content with a medical terminology module. Group A utilized proctored, on-line testing, while Group B utilized un-proctored on-line testing. Both were given a pre-test and post-test on medical terminology at the beginning and end of a sixteen week semester. The Learning and Study Strategies Inventory was administered to all students. On-line module delivery paired with proctored testing was more effective in promoting learning when compared to online module delivery paired with un-proctored testing. The constructs: anxiety, selftesting, attitude/interest and motivation were significant in predicting learning for proctored students. No significant model emerged for un-proctored students.
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the impact of proctored versus un-proctored testing on practice time and learning for a self-study, online course in medical terminology. Participants included 120 college students in a pharmacy curriculum. Subjects were randomized to one of three groups utilizing textbook with proctored assessment, online instruction with proctored assessment, or online instruction with un-proctored assessment. A pre-test and post-test was administered to all three groups to evaluate learning. Content page “hits” and practice quiz access was tracked for participants. Learning, as defined by pre/post-test change score, was greatest in the presence of proctored assessment (online and text) (p = 0.027). In addition, use of practice quizzes had a stronger relative correlation with learning (r = 0.401; p<0.001) when compared to content page “hits” (r = 0.257; p = 0.024). Online course content paired with meaningful time-on-task (e.g. practice quizzes) was most effective when paired with proctored assessment.
http://students. sfu. ca/ …
juan domingo farnós
Fiona Hollands , Devayani Tirthali
2013 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON)
This session will use three activities/discussions to help you learn to evaluate and increase instructor and student presence in online courses.
Sorry, preview is currently unavailable. You can download the paper by clicking the button above.
TU Ganiron Jr
Ignacio Despujol Zabala
Fiona Hollands , Aasiya Kazi
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- Will you write my paper for me? - Yes, we will.
Our paper writing benefits, let’s write a paper for you in no time, start with, “write my essay for me” and end with a perfect piece in your inbox, ready for download and submission for grading. it only takes four steps to go from one to the other..
Begin with “Write my essay” and add all the details you deem important, from the deadline and formatting style to your professor’s rubric and writing style preferences.
Watch your expert write an essay online through the dashboard or reach out to our support team for progress updates whenever you get antsy about the deadlines or instructions.
Check out the first draft preview you get in your inbox and approve the order to download an editable file or get your writer to revise the paper to make it even better.
What do the customers of Write Paper For Me say?
Still hesitant just look: your fellow students in search of someone to “do my essay” have already used our services and were pleased with the results.
Was looking to pay someone to write my paper. Found these guys and been using them for two years now.
I was afraid of plag, but it hasn’t been detected here. Get an essay once a month, and it keeps me from going insane, so I couldn’t recommend it more.
I’m never doing another paper when ther’s a pro to write an essay for me. I’d rather pay for it than waste my time.
I had to write my paper in two days but had no time. So I turned to my trusty writer. Sure, it was a bit pricey, but I got a pass, and the prof never suspected a thing.
I risked using this site knowing nothing of the real privacy here but it was the best decision of my life. I finally caught up on sleep, and my grades are better than ever.
When I need someone to write my paper for me cheap, I come here. Never failed a paper, and the prices are great. Wish the writers were more open, tho.
Wasn’t sure they had true pro writers ready to do my paper for me. I know now they’re the best! Big fan here, so keep up the good work, guys!
Finally, I found someone to do my essay for me, no questions asked. Upload the prompt and rubric—get the paper in a week or so. Simple, painless, cheap. Love it.
Never thought I’d pay someone to write my essay, but now I can’t believe I waited this long to get help. It was much cheaper than I expected, super friendly and open!
These guys sure know how to write paper for me. It’s just perfect for my class, and there’s no way my professors know I’m cutting corners.
The best bargain is just a few clicks away!
Get an original paper that doesn’t cost a fortune!
- 450 orders completed daily
- 86 disciplines of expertise
- 820+ professionals on our team
- 4.88/5 is the average order rating
Still have questions?
Contact our support agents and let them help you!
Is it time to write a paper for you? Contact us and relish the highest academic performance!
Our professionals will do their best!
Why Should I Pay Anyone to Write My Essay?
If you’re suddenly wondering, “Can someone do my paper for me?”, there’s likely a very good reason for that. After all, college is an eye-opening experience for most students. Not only is it your first attempt at independent life free from parents’ oversight, but it’s also a completely new level of academic requirements and independent study many aren’t ready for.
And if you’re an overachiever or a perfectionist, keeping up with all the classes, assignments, extracurriculars, and side gigs will keep you up most nights. You will soon forget about your plans to discover the party scene, visit your parents every other weekend, or find your soulmate on campus. If you try to stay on top of all your responsibilities, you’ll likely burn out or suffer an anxiety attack sooner rather than later.
So don’t feel bad if your thoughts go from “Can someone write my paper?” to “Write me a paper asap!” within the first few weeks of the college term. You’re not alone, and it’s perfectly normal to struggle in a new environment and buckle under the weight of elevated expectations.
Luckily, you don’t have to suffer in silence or give up on your dream of a college degree. Instead, you can seek help. And nowadays, it’s as easy as typing “Make an essay for me” in live chat.
Why Should I Choose Write Paper For Me As My School Assistant?
A quick Google search will unearth dozens of do-my-paper services, adding to your stress, instead of alleviating it. But unfortunately, you cannot trust the first company you find, tell the writers “Write a paper for me”, and hope for the best. Although you may be lucky enough to stumble upon a reliable company by accident, choosing a trustworthy service requires some research.
We suggest you look for these staples of a solid writing service WritePaperForMe has in spades:
- Academic writers with proven experience in your major. For instance, our write my paper service employs hundreds of experts across the most popular majors, so we can handle anything from Anatomy to Zoology.
- Thorough anti-plagiarism protocols. In our experience, a combination of writer training, strict citation procedures, and a mandatory plagiarism check ensure the best results for our clients.
- Round-the-clock access to human support agents. With our 24/7 support, you don’t have to wait for office hours to ask “Can you do my paper for me?”. You can get answers to all your questions, paper progress updates, and other help whenever you need it.
- Free and frictionless revision process. Although our writers do their best to meet your expectations on the first try, we guarantee free revisions and make the revision process easy and painless for everyone involved.
- Detailed confidentiality terms that protect your personal and financial data. We adhere to local and international data protection regulations and keep the specifics of your order private, so your school can never learn about your paper from us.
- Affordable rates that ensure the best value for money. We realize how tight money can be for students, so we keep our prices as low as possible while still keeping the writers happy and motivated.
If you want to make the most of these and other benefits, start by typing “Help me write my essay” in live chat, and we’ll see what we can do for you.
We Handle Any Paper Writing Task for High School, College, and Grad School
One of the most common complaints when it comes to paper writing is a poor writing style, unsuitable for a specific academic level. Fortunately, that never happens to our customers, as we carefully match your requirements with our writers’ expertise levels while keeping the rates affordable.
For example, when you come to us asking for a college essay, we’ll round up our experts with Bachelor’s degrees and above. Similarly, if you want us to handle MBA coursework, we’ll match you with a writer who already has their Master’s degree. And even doctorate papers, like thesis proposals or research papers, are not beyond our expertise, as our talent pool includes a fair share of PhDs.
So if you think our order form is too complex and your order doesn’t need to go beyond “Write essay for me,” we ask for your patience. After all, the more details you provide, starting with your academic level, the better we’ll be able to help you.
“Type an Essay for Me” Is Not the Only Service We Offer
You’ve probably found our site when you were looking to pay someone to write your essay. And we will happily take over argumentative, persuasive, narrative, and creative pieces for you. However, the do-my-paper service is not your only option. We have plenty of offers for students who are unwilling to let others take over their work completely. Here are a few viable suggestions that can make your college writing much easier:
- Editing works wonders for students unwilling to admit, “I need someone to write papers for me,” and looking to improve their writing style. Choose this service if you want actionable suggestions that will instantly improve your chances of getting a higher grade.
- Proofreading goes beyond the standard spellcheck and weeds out the smallest grammar, spelling, and style errors. Your professors will appreciate a flawless piece of writing without a single typo.
- Formatting doesn’t have to be dull and time-consuming, especially when your reference list exceeds a few dozen sources. If you let our experts take over, you’ll save yourself hours and submit a picture-perfect paper.
- Paraphrasing is the best choice for fast results when you already have a flawless piece but need it to pass a plagiarism check the second time. Just say, “Help me write my paper based on this sample,” and our writers will deliver a perfect replica, capable of fooling Turnitin.
We Employ Expert Academics to Make Your “Write My Paper” Order Perfect
Whether you’re an English or a STEM major, you’re probably wondering, “Who can write essay for me?” or “Why should I pay someone to write my paper for me when I know nothing about them?” And you’re absolutely right about asking these questions. After all, thousands of freelancers offer to write essay online, but you can’t know who to trust with your grades and record. To make your life easier, we take over the screening tasks to ensure only the best are hired and have the privilege to write an essay for you.
To get on our team, each writer must:
- Provide us with a copy of a college or postgraduate diploma.
- Share multiple samples of academic writing across different subjects, topics, and paper types.
- Write a paper on a topic of our choosing within 24 hours to demonstrate research and writing skills.
- Pass a timed English proficiency test with and score 80+ points.
And once hired, writers must keep their customer feedback rating high. Those who get negative comments don’t stay on our team for long.
Although our hiring approach may seem harsh, it’s proven its efficiency for writers and students. And we urge you to give our experts a chance to prove they’re as good at writing papers as we claim they are.
We Deliver Every “Write My Paper” Order on Time
Timing is critical in the college papers market. An hour’s delay can make your submission late and cause you to fail the class. And a drawn-out revision may fry your last nerve and end in a breakdown.
To guarantee your every “write papers for me” order arrives in your inbox on time, we use an efficient communication and time-management approach and train our writers, editors, and proofreaders in beating procrastination and writer’s block.
Still, we urge you to be realistic in your expectations. Research alone would usually take several hours, and writing and finishing touches need time, too. So please give our experts enough time to work on your paper and give yourself enough leeway for a quick review and revision.
Our “Write Essay for Me” Service Is Online and Ready to Help 24/7
With so many responsibilities, it’s not uncommon for students to forget about essays. So if you wake up in cold sweat scrambling for answers to “Can someone do my essay for me asap?” you won’t be left to deal with the problem alone.
Our write my paper service never sleeps. The support agents operate round-the-clock through weekends and holiday seasons to ensure you can reach a human manager in your darkest hour and get the answers and support you need.
You can contact our team via:
Simply reach out, and explain your “write my paper” problem, and our managers will help you find a suitable solution. They can also get you in touch with your expert, provide progress updates, and explain our policy clauses and conditions.
We Guarantee Our “Write My Essay” Help Is Private and Confidential
“Can someone do my essay for me without risking my reputation?”
“I’m afraid my school will kick me out if they learn about my order.”
If you’re familiar with either of these lines of thinking, you’re just like any other college student. However, you have nothing to worry about when you pay someone to write your essay for you with our service. We carefully guard the details of your order and do not disclose your personal information to anyone without a court order.
So the only way your professors and school administration can learn about our help is if you tell them, “I pay to write my essay”. Without your confession, they’ll have no hard evidence. Their accusations and threats will be empty, and you’ll get away with buying papers easily, like thousands of our clients before you.
We Keep Working on Your “Write a Paper for Me” Requests Until You’re Happy
Reputation is everything for paper writing services. Although no company is safe from accusations, negative reviews, and underhanded rivalry with fellow “write my paper for me” platforms, we strive to keep every customer happy and willing to return.
That’s what our satisfaction guarantee is about. Whenever you come asking, “Write my essay online, we take your requirements seriously and ensure the experts fulfill your every instruction. And if you still think our writing could be better, you can order a free revision with your initial “write essay for me” parameters. Your writer will rework your piece according to your comments and return the second draft for your approval within 24 hours. With luck, you’ll like it better, and if not, you can repeat the whole process again and again until you’re 100% satisfied with your paper.
Ready to Reap the Benefits of Our “Write Papers for Me” Services?
If you’re ready to place your first “write my paper” order, welcome to the order form. It’s streamlined to guide you through sharing all the information your expert will need beyond your request of “write my paper for me”. And if at any point you feel lost, confused, or too tired to deal with our simple “do my essay” order form, reach out to our support team. Call or type something like “I want you to write a paper for me,” and they’ll respond within seconds to help you complete the order, finalize the payment, and get the first progress update when we assign the best expert to your case.
How can I pay someone to write a paper for me? What are your payment methods??
We accept credit and debit card payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and American Express. You can use a reliable and secure payment system that keeps your personal and financial information safe to get us to write an essay for you. So you don’t have to worry and ruminate, “Is it safe to pay someone for writing my papers online?” After all, it’s as safe as getting your next coffee batch on Amazon or paying for your Netflix subscription.
How fast can you write my essay for me?
“Write my essay ASAP!” and “Write my essay, and I need it yesterday!” are two of the most common requests we get from college students. And although we can’t trick time and only have 24 hours in our days, we can deliver short pieces in 6 hours and longer assignments—within a day. As long as you don’t come asking “Write my research paper in six hours,” and are realistic about your expectations, our experts should be able to handle the tightest deadlines. But please account for a preview and revisions not to miss your submission deadline.
Can I talk to the person who’ll do my essay for me?
Of course, you can. We realize you’re probably thinking, “When I pay someone to write my paper, I want to have a direct line to this person.” So all you need to do is log into your account and find the chat tab to ask your questions or provide comments. But please remember that writers may not be available 24/7, as they have research and writing to take care of. If you’re thinking “I want round-the-clock access with the person I hired to write an essay for me,” you’re unlikely to find a writing service that will satisfy your needs.
Can you write my essay for me cheap?
Sure, our rates start as low as $6.99. Despite inflation and global crises, we keep our prices student-friendly. So anyone who comes asking, “write my paper for cheap” or “write my term paper without breaking the bank” will feel welcome and safe in the knowledge they’ll get the best value for money. At the same time, we urge you to beware of online frauds promising free results, as every “Write my research paper for me for free” may end in a scam.
Is it legal to use your service and pay someone to write my paper?
Yes, it is legal. Whether you’re carefully considering “Can someone do my paper for me?” in the privacy of your own mind or clamoring for assistance with the bold demands of “Write my paper for me now!”, you’re in the clear until you submit the paper you purchase for grading under your name. Even that isn’t illegal in most countries, though it is frowned upon in most schools. It’s up to you to decide what to do with the paper you get after we fulfill your order.
Can I pay someone to do my essay after it’s done?
Sadly, no. In an ideal world of perfectly honest people, you’d say, “I need help write my research paper”, and we’d have it ready for you for free and rely on your generosity. In the real world, our writers, editors, and support managers are real people who like to have a roof over their heads and meals on their tables. Our refund policy keeps you safe, but only your upfront payment protects our writers from scams. So whenever you ask, “Can you write my essay cheap?”, we say, “Sure”, but we ask you to cover the cost first.
Who will write my paper for me? How do I know they’re qualified to handle it?
Every writer on our team holds a degree in one or more majors, possesses years of academic writing experience, and has a solid reputation among our clients. You can be sure that whenever you run asking, “Write essay for me”, we’ll match you with an expert best suited to handling your academic level, class, and topic. Be safe in the knowledge that we only hire seasoned academics to write papers for you.
How do I choose the best writer to write my paper for me?
You can select a specific expert to deal with your “write my essay” issue or pick a top or pro-level writer. Although either of these options will add to the bottom line, you won’t have to wonder, “Who will write my essay?”. We recommend selecting one of our premium experts for critical assignments that need a special touch to score top grades and improve your class ranking or GPA. Contact our support team to ask, “Can someone write my paper for me with top results?” to learn more about writer options.
How do I know if you’ll make my essay original?
Your every “write my essay” order goes through a plagiarism checker to guarantee originality. After all, our writers know “write my paper” means crafting an original piece from scratch, not rewriting a stale sample found online. But if you want further proof, you’re welcome to order an official plagiarism report with a similarity percentage. All it takes is checking the box in the order form or asking a support agent to add it to the bottom line when you come asking, “I need you to write an essay for me.”
How can I lower the price when ordering an assignment?
Although we keep our online paper help rates as low as possible, you can play around with the order parameters to lower the price. For example, instead of crying, “I need you to write my essay in 12 hours”, set the deadline for two weeks, and your bottom line will be much more affordable. You can also wait for a seasonal promotion with discounts of up to 15% if you’re thinking, “I’m in no hurry to pay someone to write my essay.”
What do I do if you write my paper for me, and I don’t like it?
You can get a revision or a refund, depending on how much your “write my essay for me” order went off track. We know when you pay someone to write your paper you expect the best results, and we strive to follow every instruction to a T when we write a paper for you, but miscommunication can occur. In this case, don’t be shy about requesting a free revision or a new writer to rework your assignment. And if you feel the paper is unsalvageable, you may be liable for a partial or full refund.
How do I know you’ve finished writing my paper?
We’ll notify you via email the moment the writer uploads the first draft for your revision. You can then preview it and approve the piece to download an editable file or get it sent for a revision round with your comments about necessary corrections. Besides, you can always request a progress update from your writer or a support manager. Just ask them, “Any progress since I hired you to write my essay for me?”. As you see, you don’t need to fret, thinking, “How will I know when you write my essay, and it’s ready?”
What are you waiting for?
You are a couple of clicks away from tranquility at an affordable price!
Below is a list of Big Data project ideas and an idea of the approach you could take to develop them; hoping that this could help you learn more about Big Data and even kick-start a career in Big Data. 1. Build a Scalable Event-Based GCP Data Pipeline using DataFlow Suppose you are running an eCommerce website, and a customer places an order.
In their final semester of the UW Data Science program, students are required to take DS 785, the capstone course. Below are example capstone projects to give you an idea of the types of opportunities available to our students.
Big Data Project Ideas: Beginners Level This list of big data project ideas for students is suited for beginners, and those just starting out with big data. These big data project ideas will get you going with all the practicalities you need to succeed in your career as a big data developer.
Bear in mind though—data scraping can be challenging if you're mining complex, dynamic websites. We recommend starting with something easy—a mostly-static site. Here are some ideas to get you started. Data scraping project ideas The Internet Movie Database. A good beginner's project is to extract data from IMDb.
A capstone project refers to a final or culminating project high school or college seniors need to earn their degrees. It's usually a project that takes several months to complete and should demonstrate students' command over particular subjects within an area of study. It may be similar to master's thesis writing.
An EDA project is an excellent time to take advantage of the wealth of public datasets available online. Here are 10 fun and free datasets to get you started in your explorations. 1. National Centers for Environmental Information: Dig into the world's largest provider of weather and climate data. 2.
Capstone Project Ideas for Management Course Studying management means dealing with the most varied spheres of life, problem-solving in different business areas, and evaluating risks. The challenge starts when you select the appropriate topic for your capstone project. Let the following list help you come up with your ideas.
75+ Realistic Statistics Project Ideas For Students To Score A+. Statistics / By Rupam Choudhary / 8th October 2022 20th February 2023. Statistics is one of the major subjects for every student, even in high school or college. These days almost every student is searching for the best, and more practical statistics project ideas.
Best Capstone Engineering Project Ideas Mechanical: Gear based quick return mechanism Motorized chain mechanism Remote control car A robotic arm controlled with android Pedal-powered water purifier Electrical engineering: Development of electric hybrid motorcycle Solar panels and their directional control Red traffic light detector system
For their capstone project, students work on a hypothetical penetration test and create a corrective action plan for a given problem statement. This hands-on project is designed to synthesize cybersecurity concepts learned over the course of the program and familiarize students with the core responsibilities of a cybersecurity analyst .
Capstone projects are very important for students. They help students develop critical thinking, learn how to solve problems, improve their communication skills, research, teamwork, presentation skills, etc. It also builds up the student's resume and demonstrates learning. This is why capstone projects are so important.
This project is quite popular among data scientists, so don't hesitate to ask a question in the community. You can get the data for this project here. 3. Stock Price Prediction. This is one of the excellent Artificial Intelligence project ideas for beginners. ML experts love the share market.
Here we have categorized and compiled a list of 100+ capstone project ideas on various subjects such as engineering, nursing, computer science, management, and so on. If you are running short of ideas, feel free to have a look at the list below and choose a project topic that is appealing to you. Capstone Project Ideas for School Students
Data Science Projects To Try. Whether you're a complete beginner or one with advanced skills, you can gain hands-on experience by trying out projects on your own or working with peers. To help you get started, we've curated a list of the top 15 interesting data science projects to try. See what catches your fancy and get started!
Welcome to the Capstone Project for Big Data! In this culminating project, you will build a big data ecosystem using tools and methods form the earlier courses in this specialization. You will analyze a data set simulating big data generated from a large number of users who are playing our imaginary game "Catch the Pink Flamingo". During the ...
Innovative Capstone Project Ideas Here, we have listed the capstone project ideas on all the major subjects such as accounting, business, engineering, information technology, computer science nursing, psychology, marketing, management, and many more. Check the list and spot the capstone project idea that is appealing to you.
Top 20 Big Data Project Ideas for Beginners in 2021 Top 20 Data Analytics Projects for Students to Practice in 2021 Top Big Data Hadoop Projects for Practice with Source Code Top 30 Machine Learning Projects Ideas for Beginners in 2021 15+ Data Science Projects for Beginners with Source Code
The Big Data Capstone project will give you the chance to demonstrate practically what you have learned in the Big Data MicroMasters program including: How to evaluate, select and apply data science techniques, principles and theory; How to plan and execute a project; Work autonomously using your own initiative;
A capstone project is one of the most research-intensive projects in your student life. Coming up with capstone project ideas can be quite daunting. You have to spend a lot of time doing extensive research first, only after which you can start off. Selecting the Best Project
Program Details and Capstone Projects. For people who are not aware - Praxis Business School offers a year-long program - PGP in Data Science with ML & AI at both its campuses - Kolkata and Bengaluru. The program is structured in a manner where the first 9 months are spent in the classroom with in-house and industry faculty and the last 3 ...
The Big Data Capstone Project will allow you to apply the techniques and theory you have gained from the four courses in this Big Data MicroMasters program to a medium-scale data science project. ... pre-test/post-test control group design was employed. College students in a pharmacy curriculum, were randomized to two groups utilizing ...
Big Data Capstone Project Ideas. The experts well detail out the effect relationship between the two given subjects and underline the importance of such a relationship in your writing. Our cheap essay writer service is a lot helpful in making such a write-up a brilliant one. Interested writers will start bidding on your order.