Online Programming Lessons, Tutorials and Capstone Project guide
IT Capstone Project with Proposal and Complete Documentation
The following capstone project consists of ready-made project proposal documentation and some have the complete documentation and source code.
Ready-made capstone proposal documentation includes the following topics:
- Introduction of the study
- Project Context
- Objectives of the Study
- Scope and Limitation
- Significance of the Study
Here are the list of Capstone Projects for Information Technology, Information Systems and Computer Science with ready-made documentation:
- WhatPix: Mobile Based Picture Guessing App
- Ticket on the Go: Mobile Based Event Ticketing App with Admin Panel
- Schedule Reminder Application using Hybrid App Development
- Patient Monitoring and Tracking System of Family Planning in the Community
- DictioLator: Web and Mobile Based Dialect Dictionary and Translator Application
- Bantay Baha: a Web and Mobile System with SMS and Push Notification
- Dynamic Barcode Based School Event Attendance System
- Arduino Based Alcohol Detector
- Geographical Information System for Poverty and Malnutrition
- Interactive Student Handbook for IOS and Android
- Product Locator Kiosk with Mobile Application Support
- Online Donation Platform for DSWD
- First Aid Knowledge Based Mobile Application
- Online Bus Booking and Reservation System
- Offline Java Tutorial for Android
- Web and Mobile Based Health and Nutrition Application
- Equipment Monitoring with Prechventive and Calibration Report Generation
- Person with Disability (PWD) Information System
- LPG Leak Detection and Auto-Off System with Online Monitoring and SMS Notification
- Cashier Queuing System with Web Push Notification
- Kiosk Based Bus Dispatch Viewing System
- Real-Time Fish Catch Monitoring with Decision Support System
- Farm Management Mobile Application with Admin Panel
- Business License Processing Management System
- Information Management System for 4Ps Beneficiary
- Web and Mobile Based Entrance Examination with SMS and Course Recommendation
- Web Based Employee Performance Management with Online Recruitment Module
- Mobile Application for NPK Content Analyser using Color Sensor Algorithm
- Student Academic Performance Tracking and Monitoring System
- Mobile Based Common Ailment Guide with Admin Panel
- Web Based ELearning for Science and Health
- RFID Based Attendance Monitoring System
- Bluetooth Based Door Lock with SMS support
- Barcode Based Truck Recognition and Monitoring System
- Web Based Dynamic Voting System with Mobile Application Support
- Housing Information Management with Mapping
The project entitled “Laundry Management System” is a database driven application that manages the records and transactions of the laundry shop. The said system helps smoothen and improvise the dry cleaners and laundry business management service workflow like laundry record-keeping, laundry billing, and report generation.
Advantages of the Laundry Management System can be classified into the following:
- Easy Navigation of the business process – records management, billing transaction and report generation is much easier to process
- Records Management – it is a database system which makes the records electronic, safe, reliable and fast.
- Report Generation – the system can provide real-time reports on billing and sales.
- Web Based Document Filing System
- Information System for Subdivision Home Owners
- Interactive Virtual Tour of School Campus
- Mobile Based Festival Information Application
- Herbal Identification App using Image Processing
- Mobile Based Instructional Material for Agriculture
- Sign Language Mobile App Instructional Material
- Mother Tongue Application
- The Engineering of the Knowledge Base of the Career Guidance Expert System
- An Implementation of Fuzzy Logic Algorithm in the Construction of Automatic Fish Feeding Mechanism
- Student Offense Management System of the Office of the Student Affairs and Discipline
- ISO Database System
- PME File Management and Monitoring System
- Cashless Transaction System
- Class Scheduling using Genetic Algorithm
Ready-made capstone project cost 4$(PHP200)
Ready Complete Documentation cost 40$(PHP2,000)
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.
- Abstract of Customer Satisfaction Survey Application
- Abstract of Lost and Found Information System
Point of sale and inventory system capstone project, library system database design, k-12 grading system review of related literature.
- No category
Enrollment System Complete Capstone Documentation INetTutor.com
Add this document to collection(s)
You can add this document to your study collection(s)
Add this document to saved
You can add this document to your saved list
Suggest us how to improve StudyLib
(For complaints, use another form )
Input it if you want to receive answer
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
THESIS/CAPSTONE PROJECT DOCUMENTATION CHECKLIST
Hans van Vliet
Abstract This paper reports on the experience in modeling the software process of a major business software producer located in Italy. The experience was conducted over a period of sixteen months, and was made possible by the European Community ESSI program (PIE no. 23699, DECO'). The modeling technique employed is object oriented coupled with activity based costing for process accounting. The baseline project used to model the process is the development of the information system for a large Italian municipality.
ABSTRACT Based on the concepts of evaluation sets and conditions, a technique and software are presented that automatically evaluate Web pages by static analysis of their HTML code against usability guidelines. It relies on separating guidelines evaluation logic from the evaluation tool. Due to this separation, the whole evaluation process can be divided into three steps: guideline structuring (specification of evaluation logic), page parsing, and evaluation.
Parametric software effort estimation models rely on the availability of historical project databases from which estimation models are derived. In the case of large project databases with data coming from heterogeneous sources, a single mathematical model cannot properly capture the diverse nature of the projects under consideration. Clustering algorithms can be used to segment the project database, obtaining several segmented models.
Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
Danne Silva Oliveira
Software Quality Journal
Management problems in the development of software have been addressed over the last years by a strong focus on the improvement of the development processes. Software process improvement (SPI) activities are characterized by an internal focus on a software development department and its procedures. However, the quality of the product is hardly addressed in software process improvement programs. This paper presents the application of a model for product focused SPI (P-SPI) and describes experiences with this model in practice. The main conclusions are that P-SPI puts products to be developed in a central position in improvement programs, results in fulfilling specific quality goals of a company and project, and industrial experiments show interesting benefits. Applying the approach in industrial projects showed that P-SPI is relatively cheap and gives fast results and high benefits.
Sorry, preview is currently unavailable. You can download the paper by clicking the button above.
Professor Dr. Ali M Al-Khouri
Timothy L J Ferris
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)
Olga Ormandjieva , Alain Abran
Advances in Software Engineering
Jay Vincent Guiao
Lucero Benavente Laura
Desiree Jane Pana
Information Systems Management
Simon Buckingham Shum
José Alfredo García Hernández
Joy Fe Anecito
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- Upload File
- Most Popular
- Art & Photos
- capstone project DocumentATION OUTLINE AND Format file · Web viewcapstone project...
capstone project DocumentATION OUTLINE AND Format file · Web viewcapstone project DocumentATION OUTLINE AND Format. Capstone project documentation must adhere to the following standards
Embed Size (px) 344 x 292 429 x 357 514 x 422 599 x 487
Text of capstone project DocumentATION OUTLINE AND Format file · Web viewcapstone project...
capstone project DocumentATION OUTLINE AND Format
Capstone project documentation must adhere to the following standards
Advisers Acceptance Sheet
Panels Approval Sheet (For Final Capstone Project Documentation only)
From 150 to 200 words of short, direct and complete sentences, the abstract should be informative enough to serve as a substitute for reading the thesis itself. It states the rationale and the objectives of the research. Do not put citations or quotes in this section. Avoid beginning the abstract with *This paper/ document / thesis/ study / project/..."
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
1.0 Research Description
1.1. Overview of the Current State of Technology
1.2. Research Objectives
1.2.1. General Objectives
1.2.2. Specific Objectives
1.3. Scope and Limitations of the Research
1.4. Significance of the Research
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Descriptive Method of Research
Define descriptive method Research in a paragraph
Explain in a paragraph why you are going to use descriptive method in the capstone project
1.5.2 Data Gathering Procedure
Define it in a paragraph
Explain why you are going to use this in a paragraph
126.96.36.199 Documentary Analysis
1.5.3 Sources of Data
Use separate paragraphs to describe and explain your sources of data
1.5.4 Statistical Treatment of Data
State its formula
188.8.131.52 Weighted mean formula
1.6 Software Development Model
Illustrate the software Development Model to Use
Describe each steps or phases that are included in your software development model
1.7 Analysis and Design Tool
1.7.1 Data Flow Diagram
1.7.2 Flow Chart.
1.7.2 Entity-Relationship Diagram.
1.7.3 Visual Table of Contents.
1.7.4 IPO Chart
1.8 Software Development Tools.
List and describe briefly and individually your software development tools:
Describe and define each tool in a paragraph
1.9 Context Diagram of the Study
Illustrate the Context Diagram of your study
Describe the context diagram of your project
2.0 Review of Related Literature and Studies
This section presents the written works and studies that exhibit importance and similarity with the proposed study. It also discusses the capabilities and limitations of existing researches, theories and paradigms that are related to the study. A brief introduction should preview the type of literature that will be reviewed, identifying the main literature that made a great impact on the study. This part must include primary research articles. Subsets of the literature are organized under sub-headings. Each subset is concluded with a summary statement relating that section to your problem. At the end of the chapter, a concluding paragraph summarizes the main findings that will lead to the research questions.
1. Related literature includes research findings, published or unpublished theories and principles formulated by experts or authorities in some field or discipline; and ideas or opinions of experts contained in books, pamphlets magazines and periodicals.
2. It should be written in terms of the purpose of the study.
3. It should give more weight to studies considered more authoritative as evaluated and should give reference to primary rather than secondary sources.
4. It should be organized thematically to conform to specific problems.
5. It should be synthesized such that evidence from all the studies reviewed would get an overall understanding of the state of knowledge in the problem area.
3.0 Theoretical and Conceptual Framework
This section discusses the theories and concepts to be used in the course of designing or developing the thesis. Include only those concepts that you feel will be needed. Do not copy the whole source material.
Include in this part your (IPO) Paradigm and a detailed discussion of the paradigm.
4.0 The System
This section gives the overall specifications and functional requirements of the software to be developed.
4.1 System Overview
This part should give an overall view of the main features and capabilities of the software to be developed.
4.2 System Objectives
This section should state the specific requirements that must be met by the system. It should coincide with the Objectives of the capstone project. It should be more specific as this will become your basis in evaluating the system.
4.3 System Functions
This section provides listings of all the functions that must be performed or delivered by the system, and a description of each. Screen designs may be included to help visualize the function being discussed. Usually, the functions are based on the Menu and Toolbar options. If a function generates reports, the report format must be included in this section.
4.4 System Scope and Limitations
This section discusses the scope and limitations (i.e., the level of capability or extent of power) of each major function listed in 4.2 and 4.3. This means that operations, which are beyond the identified limit, will simply be invalidated / ignored, and will not cause the system to malfunction but to instead cause the system to respond with error messages.
Justifications for the identified limitations and assumptions must be included here. Assumptions are the conditions that must be satisfied or things that must be existing/available/followed in order for the system to function properly. Ignoring such assumptions might result in system malfunction, which will not be the responsibility of the proponents.
4.5. Physical Environment and Specifications
This section discusses the hardware and software resources needed to implement and execute the system. If the system has a special set of target users, this section may also include the user specification (e.g. educational level, experience, and technical expertise). For certain uncommon resources, a discussion of why such resources are necessary must also be included.
4.6. Architectural Design
This section presents the initial internal design of the system, by discussing the major components and their interactions. These components include the software components (e.g. modules, database systems, etc.). The components and their interactions are graphically represented using design tools, such as hierarchical charts, structure charts or object models. Data flow diagrams may also be included to show how information passes among processes. In addition, discussions on why certain alternative and tradeoffs were chosen must be included. (e.g. issues on software decomposition, cost of hardware).
5 Design and Implementation Issues
This section discusses the design and implementation of the major data structures and algorithms used in the software. It includes a discussion on the major issues and problems encountered, and the corresponding solutions and alternatives employed by the proponents. Parts of the design tools in the technical manual maybe lifted as a figure in this section.
6 Results and Discussion
This section presents the analysis, interpretation and implications of the summarized test results as well as the observations on the limits of the systems capabilities. It also discusses the types of testing performed on the system, the test data used and the results of the test.
7 Conclusion and Recommendation
This chapter gives an assessment of what happened in this project. It presents the explanations and justifications on how the objectives of the thesis were met, to what to expect and why some objectives were not met.
This part also includes a discussion of possible improvements that can be made on the software, as well as the future directions of the thesis topic in general. This serves as a springboard for projects that may be done by future thesis proponents.
Certificate of Interview
Certificate to Use companys Data/ Information
Visual Table of Content (VTOC)
Project Schedule (Gantt Char)
The study involves different types of activities that together make up a project. Project planning has tremendous value. A project without a plan is similar to a ship without a c
In My Element Capstone Documentation
MPO CAPSTONE PROJECT MANUAL - NUPOC - … CAPSTONE PROJECT MANUAL . ... CAPSTONE PROJECT MANUAL 1 . ... implementation and completion of the student’s Capstone Project requirement
Capstone Project Manual - careerhighschool.org · Capstone Project Manual 2017- 2018 . 2 ... Final Presentation Rubric 16 ... Why Capstone? The Capstone project is an opportunity
Capstone PXE Server Documentation - … · Capstone PXE Server Documentation Thomas Borowiec Taylor Beeson Tyler Cobb Jared Jones . Capstone PXE – Spring 2011 – Page 2 ... Ubuntu
CAPSTONE PROJECT - sintonisd.ussintonisd.us/.../2013/03/CAPSTONE-2013-20142.docx · Web viewProject Portfolio includes documentation of the Capstone Project process, Capstone Paper,
Capstone Project EAD 861 1 Running Head: Capstone Project
IT331 Network Development Capstone Project [Onsite]thespringergroup.yolasite.com/resources/IT331_Appendix_A.pdf · Network Development Capstone Project Appendix A—Capstone Project
Capstone 2 Project: Superior Family Medical Clinic 2 Capstone 2 Project Superior Family Medical Clinic ... Clinic Capstone 2 Project CAP2 5 Capstone ... 6 Capstone 2 Project Superior
Capstone Documentation, Summaries for Capstone Design
Partial preview of the text, document preview, related documents, get ready for your exams with the best study resources, description:.
Recently viewed documents
Ready-made capstone proposal documentation includes the following topics: Introduction of the study; Project Context; Objectives of the Study
CAPSTONE. DOCUMENTATION. Logbooks and Portfolios ... Client need and project goal. (with timeline). • Revision of goal. Why the revision was necessary?
Discussed here are the content of IT Capstone Project Documentation - Chapter Two, which is all about the Theoretical Framework involved in
This is one of the most requested capstone-related topics from me and now let me share with you a guide on how to correctly write your
Latest: Curfew and Travel Pass Information System Capstone Project (https://web.facebook.com/inettutor/)
THESIS/CAPSTONE PROJECT DOCUMENTATION CHECKLIST. ... The baseline project used to model the process is the development of the information system for a large
Text of capstone project DocumentATION OUTLINE AND Format file · Web viewcapstone project... ... From 150 to 200 words of short, direct and complete sentences
Download Summaries - Capstone Documentation | Cavite State ... Guide to Thesis and Capstone Project Writing in Computing (2016) By: Dean
The abstract is a summary of your capstone project. It should be written in one paragraph and include a statement of the project's objective, purpose, research
Capstone Project Documentation Format 2018-2019: All You Should Know Formatting, when writing capstone project paper, is of crucial