We Provide Quality Resources To The Students.
- Important Notes
- ADP BSc & BA
ADP/BA/B.Sc English Multi-Essays Topics
ADP/BA/B.Sc English Multi-Essays Topics; A complete list of important English subject topics for BA, B.Sc. has been prepared while also considering the expert paper makers of Bachelor Examinations. So students, if you need to get good passing marks in the annual exam, you need to prepare all the essays that are given at the bottom of this page.
Get PDF at the end
- USES AND ABUSES OF SCIENCE
- SCIENCE IN THE SERVICE OF MAN
- MARVELS OF SCIENCE
- SCIENCE, AND HUMAN COMFORT
- SCIENCE AND RELIGION
- SCIENCE AND ISLAM
- WONDERS OF MODERN SCIENCE
- VALUE OF SCIENCE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- TECHNOLOGY IS THE KEY TO SOCIAL CHANGE
- SCIENCE AND WAR
- IMPORTANCE OF TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- INTERNET ADDICTION OR USES AND ABUSES OF INTERNET
- MEDIA IN PAKISTAN
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
- IMPORTANCE OF NEWSPAPER
- IMPORTANCE OF ADVERTISING
- PROGRESS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY –A NEED OF THE HOUR
- THE AGE OF MACHINES
- SCIENCE THE CAUSE OF HUMAN SUFFERING
- SCIENCE IN THE SERVICE OF HUMANITY
- MODERN TECHNOLOGY
- SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Important English Essay Topics For BA, BSc Exams List
- Important Essay Topics For BA English
- English Essay on Role of Women in Society
- English Essay on Pollution
- English Essay on The best day of my Life
- English Essay on Education
- English Essay on The Main problems facing Pakistan
- English Essay on Benefits of having a Sea Port
- English Essay on Cities
- English Essay on My Favorite Hero in History
- English Essay on My First Day of School
- English Essay on Quaid e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah
- English Essay on Allama Iqbal
- English Essay on Music Addiction
- English Essay on Unity of Muslims of the World
- English Essay on Social Evils in Pakistan
- English Essay on The effects of World War II on Pakistan and the World
- English Essay on Science and Arts
- English Essay on Corruption
- English Essay on Load shedding
- English Essay on Overpopulation
- English Essay on Dengue Fever
- English Essay on Terrorism
- English Essay on Democracy
- English Essay on Energy Crisis in Pakistan
- English Essay on Life in a Big City
- English Essay on Importance of Science
It doesn’t matter if you are appearing for the annual ADP/BA or BSc examinations, English is a compulsory subject for all students from all over Pakistan, be it Punjab University, Sargodha University, Faisalabad University, Karachi University, University of Peshawar, Gujarat University, or the other universities of Pakistan.
Key English subjects for BA, BSc exam lists are available here for all those who are trying to take the annual exam. These articles are the same for private and regular candidates. Also for students who are trying to take ADP, BA, and BSc exams annually or supplement. So if you are one of the candidates who are going to try the English papers then you are on the right path here to get the list of important subject lists.
There are a large number of subjects in the ADP, BA, B.Sc. curriculum but according to the board’s paper approach, there are about 15 to 20 important subjects. Here we have provided you all the lists and the most important articles are bold. Well, you are advised to read all these articles as they are very important to enhance your English vocabulary. Articles also add to your general knowledge.
An article that is easy to understand and written in simple language is preferred and you can save more numbers in this article. So here are the major subject titles available for BA English, the most anticipated and expected subjects for the annual or supplementary, regular or private candidates of BA, BSc examinations.
English Multi-Essays Topics of Science and Technology
All in One English Essay on Science and Technology Related Topics For All English Exams Like;
Introduction • A revolution in the field of ——– • Interlinking of the whole world
• Access to countless information • The best solution to eliminate the poverty
Misuses and disadvantages • Source of obscenity and vulgarity • Destruction of values
Suggestion • Use ———– for the betterment of humanity • Avoid wrong use of———-
Introduction This is an age of science, technology, and machines. Science, technology, and modern machines have brought a great revolution in all the fields of our life. The impossibilities have been achieved through science and technology. No miracles have been happening daily. The face of the earth has changed. The whole world has changed into a global village. Scientists have invented so many wonderful machines that now we feel proud to be human.
has become a part and parcel of our daily life. After the second world war, great progress has been made in the field of .
A revolution in the field of ——– We have invented the radio, color television, the computer, tape recorders, etc, for our entertainment. Scientists have invented the best means of transport and communication. We have cars, buses, bikes, airplanes, trains, and ships, etc, for traveling. We illuminate our houses with electricity. We use electric irons, stoves, refrigerators, electric fans, etc, in our houses.
Advantages Our agriculture, forestry, fisheries have also developed by________. We have new types of plows, manure, seeds pesticides, and fertilizers, which are increasing our output. We have made tremendous progress in the field of medicine and surgery with the help of . Many diseases are wiped out and the most terrible diseases are brought under control. In energy sector the role of_______ is very prominent.The best solution to eliminate the poverty can be used to eliminate poverty, to clean slums, to increase production in fields as well as factories, and other constructive purposes. The march is on and the sky is the limit. In short, the wonders of __ are so many, that they cannot be counted. In the time to come, there will be more wonders. They will leave the past wonders far behind.
Misuse and disadvantages It has several disadvantages too. It produced unemployment, inflation, class distinction, and a materialistic approach. Human labour has been replaced by machines. The rich gained much and the poor were exploited. An endless class battle started. Strikes and lockouts became very common.
Destruction of values The application of _ in the social fields also produced highly questionable results. The introduction of machinery gave a new tempo to man’s life. He became materialistic. The life of man has become mechanical and artificial. Man has been deprived of moral qualities such as contentment, sacrifice, honesty, and patience. Despite all progress, man is still confronted with poverty, ignorance, hunger, and disease.
By the use of___________ man has made this world a dangerous place to live on. Modern inventions have made war more deadly, more destructive, and more extensive. Man has invented weapons of mass destruction, such as missiles, the atom bomb, hydrogen bomb, nitrogen bomb, cobalt bomb, chemical and poisonous gases, which can destroy the whole world in no time.
These machines have completely changed the concept of war__________ has given wider and international colour to the wars. In the past, wars were limited to battlefields. But the modern war brings ruin and devastation not only to armies also to poor civilians. A war between two nations spread like wildfire throughout the world. Every sphere of life is affected.
Use for the betterment of humanity It is supposed that all religions are against_______ . But Islam is not against science, technology, and modern machines. In fact, it lays stress upon the use of it, for the betterment of humanity. But Islam is against the wrong use of __ . Our religion Islam has laid great stress on the acquisition of knowledge.The Holy Prophet [PBUH] has urged the Muslims to get knowledge even if they have to go to China. He said, ” The ink of a scholar is more sacred than the blood of a martyr”. According to Islam the whole universe and its contents have been created for man. But the use of these things is up to us. We can use it for both constructive and destructive purposes.
As a conclusion, we can say that __ is a double-edged weapon and we shall use it for useful purposes as Islam has taught us.
Fill the blanks with your desired topic.
Download Important English Essays In PDF
Related posts, conversational english dialogues practice for beginners, solved précis writing examples, rules & format in pdf, multi dialogue writing rules/tips for adp, ba, and bsc, leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Ads Blocker Detected!!!
We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.
B.A English Essays Notes PDF Download
English essays notes for b.a, list of important essays.
- Over Population
- The best day of my life
- My Favourite Personality
- Energy crisis in Pakistan
- Dengue fever
- Uses and abuses of science
- Misuses of Technology
- Women Education
- Unity of Muslims
- Politics in Pakistan
- Women rights in Islam
- How can we become a great nation?
- Domestic violence against women
- Problems of City Life
- Kashmir issue
- Importance of social justice
- BA Part 2 English Notes
- BA Part 2 all subjects Notes
- BA Part 1 All subjects Notes
- BA Part 1 English Notes
Post a Comment
- 2nd Year English Complete Notes in PDF
- All English Notes for 1st year class 11 pdf download
- 2nd year all subjects notes PDF Download
- 9th class Urdu Notes PDF Download
- 1st year all subjects notes for FBISE and Punjab Boards pdf
- 2nd Year Part II Book II Questions Notes free PDF Download
- BA part 1 all subjects Notes PDF
- Important English essays for 10th class 2024
- Important English Essays for 2nd Year 2023
- 1st year Past papers solved and unsolved all Punjab Boards
- 2nd year pak study short questions notes pdf download
- 2nd year tarjuma tul Quran book pdf download
- BISE Hyderabad
- BISE Lahore
- bise rawalpindi
- BISE Sargodha
- how to pass
- Punjab Board
- Solved mcqs