Home > College of Social and Behavioral Sciences > Social Work > Social Work Theses
Social Work Theses, Projects, and Dissertations
Theses/projects/dissertations from 2024 2024.
Caregivers of Dialysis Patients , Alyssa Bousquet and Amelia Murillo
BARRIERS TO AND FACILITATORS OF CARE: EXPLORING HOW LOW-INCOME WOMEN ACCESS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTHCARE IN A RURAL COMMUNITY , Sydney Taylor Casey
PROGRESSION OF BLACK WOMEN IN TENURE RANKED POSITIONS , Unique Givens
MAJOR FACTORS OF SUSTAINING RECOVERY AFTER RELAPSE FROM A SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER , Amanda Tei Sandhurst
THE UTILIZATION OF MUSIC AND AUTONOMOUS SENSORY MERIDIAN RESPONSE IN REDUCING STRESS , Robert Scott
Theses/Projects/Dissertations from 2023 2023
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO CONGREGATE CARE AND FOSTER YOUTH OUTCOMES , Tiffany Acklin
YOU CALL US TREATMENT RESISTANT: THE EFFECTS OF BIASES ON WOMEN WITH BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER , Cassidy Acosta
EXAMINING SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH OF FORMERLY INCARCERATED CALIFORNIA STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED FROM PROJECT REBOUND , Ashley C. Adams
ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES TO POLICE INTERVENTIONS WHEN RESPONDING TO MENTAL HEALTH CRISES INCIDENTS , Karen Rivera Apolinar
Understanding Ethical Dilemmas in Social Work Practice , Arielle Arambula
IS THERE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PROFESSORIAL-STUDENT RACIAL MATCH AND ACADEMIC SATISFACTION OF AFRICAN AMERICAN SOCIAL WORK STUDENTS , Ashlei Armstead
NON-SPANISH SPEAKING LATINOS' EXPERIENCES OF INTRAGROUP MARGINALIZATION AND THE IMPLICATIONS FOR ETHNIC IDENTITY , Marissa Ayala
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE MIXTEC COMMUNITY AND THE BARRIERS TO THOSE SERVICES , Currie Bailey Carmon
IMPACT OF OUTDOOR ADVENTURE ON THE SELF-ESTEEM, SELF-CONFIDENCE, AND COMFORT LEVEL OF BLACK AND BROWN GIRLS , Nathan Benham
THE ROLE UNDOCUMENTED STUDENT RESOURCE CENTERS PLAY IN SUPPORTING UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS IN HIGHER EDUCATION , Cynthia Boyzo
Program Evaluation of Teen Parent Support Group , Brianne Yvonne Irene Brophy
THE IMPACT THE JOB STRESS OF A CHILD WELFARE SOCIAL WORKER HAS ON THE QUALITY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR INTIMATE PARTNER , Nadine Cazares
Adverse Effects for Siblings Who Witness Child Abuse , Leslie Chaires
ASIAN DISCRIMINATION: IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL WORK , Sunghay Cho
PERCEIVED FINANCIAL STRAIN AND ITS EFFECTS ON COLLEGE STUDENTS’ WELFARE , Monica Contreras and Clarissa Adrianna Martinez
The Media and Eating Disorders , Diane Corey
INCREASING TEACHER AWARENESS OF MENTAL HEALTH IN CHILDREN , Sarah Alexis Cortes
The Investigation of Knowledge and Practice of Child Welfare Workers Providing Case Management to Children with Disabilities , Giselle Cruz
Examining The Relationship Between Technological Skills and Success In Higher Education Among Formerly Incarcerated Individuals , Ebony Cubias
SUPPORT FOR SOCIAL WORKERS TREATING ADOLESCENT SUBSTANCE ABUSERS , Monica DeLucia and Kethura Solano
MINORITIZED GROUPS AND SOCIAL INTEGRATION AND RECOVERY CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT IN MUTUAL AID FELLOWSHIPS , Kaelyn Doyle and Benjamin Wahl
EXAMINING EDUCATORS’ PERCEPTIONS AND PREPAREDNESS ON THE NEEDS OF UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS , Imelda Duran Herrera
RESILENCY AND FATHERLESS HOUSEHOLDS , Joshua Ellis-Kennedy and Crystal Angelica Orellana
THE INCREASE OF SUICIDE RISKS AMONGST INDIVIDUALS WITH MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC , Joanna Flores
Staff Turnover in Child Welfare , Maleena Flores
SOCIAL WORK STUDENT'S PERCEPTION, KNOWLEDGE, AND PREPAREDNESS IN SERVING UNACCOMPANIED MIGRANT CHILDREN , Miriam Flores Portillo and Estela Flores-Portillo
PERCEPTIONS OF THE IMPACT OF PARENTAL MENTAL HEALTH ON ADULT CHILDREN , Samantha Ann Gallo-Vargas and Queray McMihelk Jr.
HOW ARE MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKERS EQUIPPED WITH ADEQUATE TRAINING TO DETECT AND REPORT ELDER ABUSE IN HOSPICE , Crystal Garcia and Katherine Barba
How Stigma Impacts the Utilization of Mental Health Services Among Young Adults' Within Three Different Ethnic Minority Communities , Ivette Garcia and Melissa E. Gomez
THE EFFECTS OF COVID-19 ON CHILD ABUSE INVESTIGATION OUTCOMES , Kelly Gasso
INTERVENTIONS AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS WITH OPPOSITIONAL DIFIANT DISORDER: A SCOPING REVIEW , Megan George and Jacqueline Laitano
HOW DOES HAVING A PET DURING THE CORONAVIRUS-19 PANDEMIC AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AFFECT ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION , Sugey Gonzalez-Escobedo and Jessica Morales Sanchez
SCHOOL FACULTY’S KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS OF SCHOOL-BASED MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS , Bianca Gonzalez Vargas and Cristal Cortes-Vazquez
HOW LATINO PARENTS COPED WITH FINANCIAL CHALLENGES DURING COVID-19 , Melissa Gradilla and Valerie Malagon
ASSESSING RURAL NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FOSTER PARENT RECRUITMENT STRATEGIES , Ava M. Hagwood
SOCIAL WORK’S ROLE IN ADDRESSING POLICE OPPRESSION: SOCIAL WORKERS’ PERSPECTIVES , Jess Husband
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MENTAL HEALTH AND THE AFRICAN AMERICAN ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE , Adelola Ige
EXAMINING THE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS TO AGING OUT OF FOSTER CARE , Aida Justiz Skipper and Ericka Ross
PROMOTING RESILIENCE FOR CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE , Brenda Lara
SOCIAL DETERMINANTS AND THE SEXUAL HEALTH OF LGBTQ+ PEOPLE OF COLOR IN THE INLAND EMPIRE , Irad Leon
HOW HAS THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IMPACTED CLIENTS OF THE EARLY DEVELOPMENT CENTER , Daniella Loera
FACTORS THAT INCREASE SOCIAL WORKER LONGEVITY IN CHILD WELFARE SERVICES , Heather Lovejoy
SAFETY ORGANIZED PRACTICE TRAINING AND IMPLEMENTATION IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA , Alison Lucado
Indigenous Women and Traditional Paths to Healing , Lisa Mariano-Grise
SERVICES FOR AMERICAN INDIAN/ALASKA NATIVES FOSTER YOUTH VICTIMS OF SEXUAL EXPLOITATION: THE SOCIAL WORKER’S PERSPECTIVE , Maria Marquez
RESIDENTIAL CARE STAFF VIEWS ON THE TRAINING THAT THEY RECEIVE AND THEIR PERCEPTIONS ON PREPAREDNESS IN REGARD TO WORKING WITH RESIDENTS , Deziray Sorieya Marroquin
EFFECTS OF CORPORAL PUNISHMENT ON PARENTS , David Martinez and Linda Saleh Borghol
THE CHALLENGES HOMELESS MEN WITH HIV/AIDS FACE WHEN SEEKING HOUSING , Rosey Yvette Martinez
EXAMINING THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN FAMILY COHESION AND THE RISK OF SUBSTANCE USE IN OFFSPRING , Angelica Mendoza
MENTAL HEALTH LITERACY AND ATTITUDES TOWARD MENTAL HEALTH HELP-SEEKING AMONG COLLEGE STUDENTS OF NON-MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONS , Hannah Metz
EFFECTIVE RESOURCES FOR ONLINE LEARNING A STUDY ON ELEMENTARY AGED CHILDREN , Marlene Mora-Lopez
FOSTER PARENT TRAINING, RETENTION, AND SATISFACTION: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY , Dennisse Moreno Romo and Dulcinea Catota
AGED OUT YOUTH'S PERCEPTION ON THE NEEDS OF EMANCIPATED FOSTER YOUTH , Linda Murillo
Attitudes of Social Work Students on the Use of Psychedelics as a Mental Health Treatment in Clinical Settings , Amanda Nickles
CHRONIC SORROW AND THE IMPACT ON PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES , Rhianna Mayra Nordlund
BARRIERS AND CHALLENGES THAT LGBTQ+ INDIVIDUALS FACE WHEN ACQUIRING MENTAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES. , Stephanie Nunez-Rivera
Examining the Obstacles in Rehoming the Homeless with Substance Use Addiction , Denise Ortuno
Access to Gender-Affirming Care and Mental Health of Transgender Individuals , Paola Osuna Berumen
EXAMINING SUPPORT SEEKING BEHAVIORS AND SOCIAL SUPPORT AMONG CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PATIENTS , Ashley Padilla
THE BARRIERS DIRECT SOCIAL SERVICE WORKERS FACE WHEN WORKING WITH INCARCERATED YOUTH , Elizabeth Padilla and Valerie Mercado
UNDERSTANDING VICTIMS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING: IDENTIFYING MACRO AND MICRO-LEVEL MENTAL HEALTH IMPLICATIONS , Abbigail Pereyra
COVID-INDUCED STRESS AND SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION IN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS , Quenea Popoca and Christina Ngo
STUDENTS' EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR HYBRID MSW PROGRAM , Carolina Profeta
Preserving Placement for Children with Behavioral Issues: A Qualitative Study of Child Welfare Social Workers in the United States , Jessica Katelyn Quin and Tara Belle Beam
Does the use of Social Media Have an Impact on Young Adults Body Identification? , Glycell Robledo Felix and Ashley Olmedo
ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, AND STRESS DURING COVID-19: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LATINO DREAMERS IN COLLEGE , Vanessa Robles and Janelly Molina
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL WORK INVOLVEMENT IN HOSPICE CARE TRANSITIONS FOR ILL CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES , Natalie Rodas and Guillermina Morales
SOCIAL WORKERS’ PERCEPTIONS OF DISPROPORTIONALITY AND DISPARITY IN THE CHILD WELFARE SYSTEM , Nelyda Rodriguez
EXAMINING HOMELESSNESS AND ITS EFFECTS ON FUNCTIONING AMONG FOSTER CARE ALUMNI , Silvia Romero
THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA USE ON SOCIAL ISOLATION AND MENTAL HEALTH AMONG YOUNG ADULTS , MARIANA ROMO
Incarceration Effects on Children and Families , Sharon Rose
IMPACTS OF POVERTY ON LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT HOW LOW SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS STUDENTS ARE AT AN ACADEMIC DISADVANTAGE , Farbod Samari
EXPLORING THE IMPACT OF THE PLACEMENT DISCONTINUITY IN FOSTER CARE , Michelle Sepulveda and Angela Williams
HOW LANGUAGE, HEALTHCARE INSURANCE STATUS, STIGMA, AGE, AND EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT INFLUENCED THE UTILIZATION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AMONG THE LATINO MALE POPULATION , Esmeralda Solis and Annika Coe
THE BENEFITS OF SUPPORT GROUPS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO EXPERIENCE AUDITORY AND VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS , Joseph Stewart
Social Justice Theatre and the Impact on Theatre Artists , Stevie Taken
School-based Suicide Prevention Program for LGBTQ Students , Ching Lok Tse
Exploring Permanency Rates Within the Southern California Counties of Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego , Karrene Turner
Placement instability and its effects on the mental health of foster youth , Tyra Turner and Shalynn Burton
THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES AND GANG MEMBERSHIP , Johanna Ulloa
SOCIAL WORKERS PERSPECTIVE ON BARRIERS TO FAMILY REUNIFICATION , Laura Velasquez and Annamarie C. Merrill
FIRST-GENERATION SOCIAL WORK LATINAS BALANCING LIFE AND CAREER , Angelica Venegas
FORMER FOSTER YOUTH AND THE UTILIZATION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES IN POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION , Jacqueline Viadas and Liliana Lua
The Relationship Between Adverse Childhood Experiences and Resilience in Social Work , Margeaux Wilkins and Jazmine Salazar
PARENT-CHILD ATTACHMENT WHEN PARENTING A CHILD WITH A DISABILITY , Giulianna Zocchetti
Theses/Projects/Dissertations from 2022 2022
SOCIAL WORKER STUDENT’S ANXIETY, AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC , David Adler
Measuring Competency in Social Work: LGBTQIA Populations , Desirae Nicole Aguirre and Samantha Raquel Stephens
PERCEIVED BARRIERS TO MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE USE AMONG LATINX WOMEN WITH POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION SYMPTOMS , Mayra Alvarado
A NEED FOR SUPPORT SERVICES AMONG HISPANIC FIRST-GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENTS , Evelyn Arellano and Jessica Cazares Armenta
PARENTIFICATION: THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS ON THE PARENTIFIED ADULT , Andrea Monique Armas
UTILIZATION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AND CULTURE: A QUALITATIVE STUDY OF MONOLINGUAL SPANISH SPEAKING PARENTS IN THE INLAND EMPIRE , Valeria Armentilla Cecena
IMMIGRATION AND SOCIAL WORK: A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF SCHOOLS IN LIBERAL STATES , Yenicka Avila and Stephanie Ibarra
The Effects of Burn Out in Public Child Welfare Workers , Leandra Barcenas
BARRIERS AMONG MEN SEEKING MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES , Karen Barone
COLLEGE-AGED STUDENT’S PERSPECTIVE OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE , Emily Bautista and Marijane Garcia
Page 1 of 16
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Department, Program, or Office
- School of Social Work homepage
A service of the John M. Pfau Library
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
Privacy Copyright Acrobat Reader
- Enroll & Pay
- KU Directory
- KU ScholarWorks
- Social Welfare
Social Welfare Dissertations and Theses
Search within this collection:
Parenting intervention effects on reunification: A randomized trial of PMTO in foster care
Development and Initial Validation of a Measure for Early Childhood Program Readiness for Data Driven Decision
Humanizing Migration: A qualitative case study of a Learning Delegation to the United States/Mexico border
Characterizing the developmental heterogeneity of connectedness to school or work during the transition into adulthood
Exploring the Potential Relationship between Historical Trauma and Intimate Partner Violence among Indigenous Women
Effects of a Restorative Justice Based Intervention on Peer Victimization and Positive Youth Development Outcomes at the Middle School Level
Birth Parent Involvement at a System Level in Child Welfare: Exploring the Perspectives of Birth Parents in Parent Partner Programs
Family, Friends, and Romantic Partners’ Influence on Mental Health Recovery among Emerging and Middle-aged Adults with Serious Mental Illness
Volunteerism among Older Adults with Mobility-Limiting Disabilities: An Exploratory Study
Health and Employment for Adults with Serious Mental Illness: An Examination of Physical Health Conditions, Healthcare Utilization, Health-Related Quality of Life, and Employment
Financial Capability, Money Management, and Developmental Resources for Young Children in Low-Income Families
Associations between Financial Inclusion, Liquid Assets, Income Shocks, and Later Housing Instability in Households Headed by a Single Mother
Reconceptualizing social work’s person-in-environment perspective : explorations in radical environmental thought
Sexual Objectification, Self-Objectification, Body Appreciation, and Quality of the Sexual Relationship in Relation to Preventative Sexual Health Behaviors in a Sample of Emerging Adult Women
Economic Conditions and Risk for Child Physical Abuse per Maternal Report: The Mediating Roles of Parenting Stress, Depression, and Domestic Violence
A Pilot Study of MY VOICE: Strengths-Based and Self-Directed Recovery Planning
Job Satisfaction of Social Workers in Nursing Homes: Nursing Home Type and Culture Change Affiliation
Older Adults in Nursing Homes: Assessing Relationships Between Multiple Constructs of Social Integration, Facility Characteristics, and Health
Bridging the Dichotomy between Micro and Macro Practice in Social Work: A Study of Clinical Social Work Practice with Domestic Violence Survivors
A study of thirty-two early adoptive placements by the Kansas children’s service league 1954-1957
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, [email protected] , 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.
- More Referencing guides Blog Automated transliteration Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Automated transliteration
- Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Referencing guides
Dissertations / Theses on the topic 'Social development project'
Create a spot-on reference in apa, mla, chicago, harvard, and other styles.
Select a source type:
- Journal article
- Video (online)
- All types...
- Archival document
- Book chapter
- Complete reference
- Conference paper
- Copyright certificate
- Dictionary entry
- Dissertation / Thesis
- Encyclopedia article
- Extended abstract of dissertation
- Newspaper article
- Press release
- Religious text
- Social media post
Consult the top 50 dissertations / theses for your research on the topic 'Social development project.'
Next to every source in the list of references, there is an 'Add to bibliography' button. Press on it, and we will generate automatically the bibliographic reference to the chosen work in the citation style you need: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.
You can also download the full text of the academic publication as pdf and read online its abstract whenever available in the metadata.
Browse dissertations / theses on a wide variety of disciplines and organise your bibliography correctly.
Laribee, Lena. "Development of methodical social engineering taxonomy project." Thesis, Monterey, Calif. : Springfield, Va. : Naval Postgraduate School ; Available from National Technical Information Service, 2006. http://library.nps.navy.mil/uhtbin/hyperion/06Jun%5FLaribee.pdf.
De, Haan Nicoline C. "Stocking rural livelihoods : social capital, goats and development projects in Tanzania /." free to MU campus, to others for purchase, 1999. http://wwwlib.umi.com/cr/mo/fullcit?p9962517.
Solomon, Soraya. "An employment project towards the reintegration of ex-prisoners." Master's thesis, University of Cape Town, 2001. http://hdl.handle.net/11427/11540.
Loveless, Linda H. "Staff development training for implementing a history-social science curriculum." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1991. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/848.
Greene, Joseph Harrison. "Development of a social service program for college health services." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2001. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1869.
Ozkahraman, Cemal. "Understanding GAP as a 'social development' project : failure or success?" Thesis, University of Exeter, 2016. http://hdl.handle.net/10871/23406.
De, Freitas Pedro Boleo. "A project managment model for social habitat development in Southern Mozambique." Thesis, University of Salford, 2011. http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.539154.
Ercin, Ali Ertug. "Social And Economic Impacts Of The Southeastern Anatolia Project." Master's thesis, METU, 2006. http://etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12607240/index.pdf.
Weir, Rosanna McCoy. "Using cooperative learning with literature to enhance social development in the primary grades." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1991. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/760.
Brahams, Yvonne Rae. "Development of a social studies curriculum reflecting Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1997. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1424.
Nguon, Rothsophal. "“The Impact of Female Entrepreneurship Concept under Social Development Project: Case study of Empowerment Project in Cambodia”." Thesis, Mälardalens högskola, Akademin för hållbar samhälls- och teknikutveckling, 2009. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:mdh:diva-12590.
Brown, Kathleen Susan. "Factors that influence the development of supports among adults with developmental disabilities." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1994. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/895.
Zika-Viktorsson, Annika. "The industrial project. Studies of the work situation of project members." Doctoral thesis, KTH, Machine Design, 2002. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-3422.
The aim of the thesis was to investigate and analyze howproject members at operative level experience industrialproject work. The project goal, alongside the time limits,methods applied, and cooperation, were envisaged to set theprerequisites for the work situation. Four empirical studies,based on both qualitative and quantitative methods, areencompassed by this thesis. In total, 31 companies and 298respondents were involved in the studies. The studies wereperformed in product-development and construction settingswithin the mechanical engineering industry. The analysis showsthat project work is characterized by: 1) Goal-focusedcooperation in flexible and changeable work groups. Demandscompetence for cooperation; interaction and communicationconstantly adjusted to problem-solving processes; and jointactivities for goal definition. 2) Treating time as a resource.A fast pace of work demands shared responsibilities in a team;unconstrained interaction and communication; and socialsupport. Scarce time resources give rise to the risk ofneglecting needs for long-term knowledge development. 3)Development and insecurity. Development makes contingency-basedsupervision and planning needed, together with team-basedplanning and goal formulation. High levels of developmentstimulate knowledge and improvements to routines and practices.Technological development also entails insecurity, whichrequires the ability mentally to cope with flexibility andcontinuous adjustments.
Keywords: Project organization, Project work, Projectmanagement, Project team, Product development, Constructionprojects, Psychosocial work environment.
Mumba, Agnes. "An exploratory study of the factors affecting a job skills training project for women in Phumlani Village, Cape Town a case study of the Cape Town Child Welfare Society job skills training project." Master's thesis, University of Cape Town, 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/11427/11251.
Loots, Cedric. "The New Beginnings community development project :social capacity as prerequisite for sustainability." Thesis, Stellenbosch : University of Stellenbosch, 2005. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/16611.
Arca, Genevieve Cordero. "The impact of siblings and parenting style on social skill development in young adult females." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2001. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1892.
Escobedo, Maria Jesus. "The impact of infant massage on the development of children with disabilities and children born at-risk for developmental delays." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2003. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/2290.
Malhotra, Vidushi. "Project title: an exploration of high school learners’ educational journey and how it shapes their aspirations." Master's thesis, Faculty of Humanities, 2019. http://hdl.handle.net/11427/30533.
Thapa, Umesh. "Water for social and economic development of Nepal : the case of Karnali Project /." abstract and full text PDF (UNR users only), 2007. http://0-gateway.proquest.com.innopac.library.unr.edu/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:dissertation&res_dat=xri:pqdiss&rft_dat=xri:pqdiss:1451081.
Lundström, Anna. "Improving lives by interorganizational collaboration : A collaboration analysis on a social development project." Thesis, Mälardalens högskola, Akademin för hållbar samhälls- och teknikutveckling, 2012. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:mdh:diva-14734.
Herder, Clare Louise. "Relation of abuse and placement histories to pathology development in middle childhood males." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1999. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1944.
Advincula, Arlene Dilig. "The development of an acculturation scale for Filipino Americans." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1998. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1470.
Fisk, Alan G. D. "The Effect of Social Factors on Project Success Within Enterprise-Class System Development." Case Western Reserve University Doctor of Management / OhioLINK, 2010. http://rave.ohiolink.edu/etdc/view?acc_num=casedm1568731826882852.
Mukwambo, Robson. "Social learning in community based natural resource management project (CBNRM) : a case study of Chipembere gardening project in Zimbabwe." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2014. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/d1016363.
Bankowski, Linda Joy. "Social learning and stage development applied to resistance to treatment: Probation youth in a residential treatment facility." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2003. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/2190.
Monahan, Ryan Lorraine. "The role of childhood sexual abuse, social support, and optimism in the development of posttraumatic stress disorder." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2008. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/3406.
Bartos, Loreto Renata Social Sciences & International Studies Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences UNSW. "The relationship between managerialism and social justice in the development of a community-networking project." Awarded by:University of New South Wales. Social Sciences & International Studies, 2009. http://handle.unsw.edu.au/1959.4/44487.
Jamieson, Ellen Marie. "An exploration of the effects of sexual abuse on foster children's social development as measured by attachment constructs." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1996. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1257.
Chan, Ho-ying, and 陳可盈. "Assess the environmental and social sustainability of the Three GorgesDam project." Thesis, The University of Hong Kong (Pokfulam, Hong Kong), 2004. http://hub.hku.hk/bib/B29806264.
Veveza, Nonkosazana Sandra. "A poverty alleviation project of the Department of Social Development in Nelson Mandela Bay." Thesis, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, 2013. http://hdl.handle.net/10948/d1020401.
Nelson, Michelle RaeLynn. "A comprehensive approach to using primary sources in elementary curriculum development." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2007. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/3229.
Kundishora, Ashley R. "An exploratory study of the development of Adonis Musati Project as an organisation." Master's thesis, University of Cape Town, 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/11427/10708.
Agarwal, Sudha Rani, and Timea Kalmár. "Sustainability in Project Management : Eight principles in practice." Thesis, Umeå universitet, Företagsekonomi, 2015. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:umu:diva-115219.
Holm, Margaret. "Project-Centered Instruction, Content Learning, and Group Work in Middle School Social Studies." Thesis, Rivier University, 2018. http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/#viewpdf?dispub=10190081.
This quasi-experimental study compared academic learning in project-centered instruction with group projects, project-centered instruction with individual projects, and teacher-led instruction. A repeated measures pre and posttest design was used to measure the change in Social Studies content learning in sixth grade students for three different instructional units taught with each of the three teaching approaches. ANOVA was used to compare pre and posttest scores. All three teaching approaches were compared, and the two project-centered conditions were compared to identify possible learning differences related to cooperative learning. Students in the group project condition demonstrated the greatest gains in content learning. Students in the individual project condition demonstrated the smallest gains from pre to posttest. The results of this study suggest that for most students the opportunity to engage in discourse about content through group work, or via teacher talk and class discussion enhances academic learning to a greater degree than individual study and research for middle school students.
Cheng, Wing-kei Joe, and 鄭永基. "Curriculum evaluation of a pilot project for senior secondary studentsin a school for social development." Thesis, The University of Hong Kong (Pokfulam, Hong Kong), 2006. http://hub.hku.hk/bib/B37315729.
Crutchfield, Nicole Boudreaux. "Multi-Disciplinary Review and Comparison of Project Management for Social Engagement Practices." Master's thesis, North Dakota State University, 2017. http://hdl.handle.net/10365/25989.
Cooney, Edward B., and Steven M. Steinberg. "The implementation of the constructivist needs research paradigm in inner city community needs assessment: A case report." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1995. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/995.
Humble, Edith. "Nayapalli Pallavi : An Urban Village Development Project in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India." Thesis, KTH, Arkitektur, 2014. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-146837.
Newman, Natalie Harding. "Viva Lost Vegas| Downtown Project, Corporate-Led Redevelopment, and the "Tradition of Invention"." Thesis, The George Washington University, 2014. http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/#viewpdf?dispub=1564902.
This research is a case study analysis of Downtown Project, a corporate-led redevelopment endeavor currently taking place in downtown Las Vegas. Through private money and public partnerships, Internet retailer Zappos has relocated its headquarters to a neighborhood previously characterized by economic instability, and is actively constructing a concentrated "creative class" community of tech startups, entrepreneurs, and small businesses. By examining Downtown Project, this research seeks to analyze the ways in which corporate-led redevelopment plays a powerful role in the local growth machine, asking who benefits, at what potential costs, and whose interests are served in downtown redevelopment projects. This research situates Downtown Project within the current economic context of Las Vegas, one of the cities hit the hardest by the recession and foreclosure crisis, in addition to placing this endeavor within the historical context of Las Vegas development and the city's "tradition of invention." This research also provides analysis of how this particular development is both similar to and different from other notable U.S. examples of corporate-led redevelopment. This case study draws from physical observations, maps, media coverage, census tract information, financial records, and a series of interviews in order to critically examine the key players and prominent narratives of this ambitious attempt at community building, and ask questions about the social justice and equitable development aspects of such a project.
Martinez-Granillo, Alberto. "Community building with people of Mexican decent [sic] living in the United States." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1997. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1363.
Cheng, Wing-kei Joe. "Curriculum evaluation of a pilot project for senior secondary students in a school for social development." Click to view the E-thesis via HKUTO, 2006. http://sunzi.lib.hku.hk/hkuto/record/B37315729.
Ngcaba, Yandisa. "Managing the conflict between social and economic value : the case of the Amadlelo Project." Thesis, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/10948/d1020151.
Dinsman, Patricia L. "Social/emotional problems among children and youth with differing degrees of sensorineural hearing loss." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 1991. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/738.
Hsu, Shih-Chieh. "UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE OF SOCIAL CAPITAL IN EXPERTISE COORDINATION IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (ISD) TEAMS." Doctoral diss., University of Central Florida, 2008. http://digital.library.ucf.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ETD/id/2265.
Graves, Marlena La Nae, and Tracy Ann Schroeder. "An exploratory study of single parents raising a child with developmental disabilities." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2001. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/1833.
Sanglarpcharoenkit, Teerapong, and Sophia Friedel. "Bottom-up Projects and the Study of Their Prerequisite Starting Points - A Multiple Case Study on Temporary Use Projects in Malmö." Thesis, Malmö universitet, Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS), 2020. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:mau:diva-21560.
Zhen, Jinzhu. "Exploring the Impact of Eco-migration Project, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, CHina." Thesis, Uppsala universitet, Institutionen för geovetenskaper, 2013. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-208917.
Goncalves, Beth. "Boxing and Positive Youth Development Program for Long Beach Adolescent Males| A Grant Proposal Project." Thesis, California State University, Long Beach, 2018. http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/#viewpdf?dispub=10751154.
The purpose of this project was to write a grant for a youth development boxing program for adolescent males in Long Beach, California. An extensive literature review was conducted to investigate the best ways to incorporate combat sports into a youth development program with the goals of increasing self-esteem, enhancing social relationships with peers and adults, and supporting the development of healthy male identity. The program consists of two components: 1) boxing program and 2) group discussion. As many as 20 adolescent males would be served from three high schools in the city: Cabrillo High School, Jordan High School, and Polytechnic High School.
The program was developed to address the potential impact of growing up in economically disadvantaged and high-risk neighborhoods. Program goals will be achieved with a boxing program that includes post-training discussions. The integration of sports and group discussions will allow for an environment that can both support and empower adolescent males. Long Beach United Boxing Club, the program site, has a strong standing reputation of providing a safe and open environment in which youth can thrive. The Foundation for Global Sports Development was selected as the best potential funder because of its commitment to promoting the well-being of underserved youth.
If funded, this program would be a model upon which other programs could build. Combat sports involvement is an innovative and dynamic way to reach hard-to-engage youth and provide a supportive space in which they can thrive. The thesis project did not require the submission of the proposal.
Lau, Siu-wai Wagner, and 劉少偉. "The role of project team towards sustainable development in Hong Kong." Thesis, The University of Hong Kong (Pokfulam, Hong Kong), 2004. http://hub.hku.hk/bib/B30185105.
Aza, Hilary T. "A Case Study of Cross-Cultural Complexities and Interpersonal Conflict Faced by Project Managers in Multicultural Software Development Project Teams." NSUWorks, 2017. http://nsuworks.nova.edu/shss_dcar_etd/63.
- Architecture , Architecture Thesis , Community Center
Social Development Center | Oliver Uszkurat
- July 7, 2021
- Architecture thesis , community center , public infrastructure , Sustainable Design , Urbanism
Thesis Title: SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Name: Oliver Uszkurat
University: Universidade Positivo (UP)
Exploring Top Food Cities: Place, Culture, and Urban Design
High-Tech Urbanism: How AI and IoT are Shaping Cities of Tomorrow
Top 10 Most Liveable Cities of 2023
Leave a reply, udl photoshop, masterclass.
Decipher the secrets of
Urban Mapping and 3D Visualisation
6th-7th January, 2024
On all digital resources.
Bring Life to your Designs!
USE DISCOUNT CODE
UDL Thesis Publication
A Comprehensive Guide
Post-thesis opportunities and resources.
Urban Design | Landscape| Planning
Join the largest social media community.
Join our whatsapp group.
Evolution of Christmas Celebrations in Urban Spaces
- Article Posted: December 25, 2023
- Article Posted: December 22, 2023
- Article Posted: December 21, 2023
Photoshop for Urban Planning
- Article Posted: November 27, 2023
Urban festivals and Public spaces
- Article Posted: November 13, 2023
20 Best Documentaries and Films for Urban Planners and Designers
- Article Posted: November 11, 2023
Spatial Organization of Green Urban Spaces
- Article Posted: November 2, 2023
Gentrification and Socio-Spatial Segregation
Films to Watch: Is Sci-Fi Predicting Future Cities of the World?
- Article Posted: October 30, 2023
The Influence of Street Design on Health and Wellbeing
- Article Posted: October 28, 2023
Critical Urban Theory
- Article Posted: October 21, 2023
Sign up for our Newsletter
“Let’s explore the new avenues of Urban environment together “
© 2019 UDL Education Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
A comprehensive guide (free e-book).
121 Social Development Essay Topics
🏆 best social development research topics, 💡 interesting social development project topics, 📌 simple & easy social development topics, 👍 good essay research topics in community development, ❓ questions about social development.
- Latin American Social and Cultural Development The philosophy of Latin America was formed under the influence of European philosophy that had a great impact on the development of the New World.
- Socialization Skills Role in the Child Development When he was done, I observed the three shapes that he had made; two of them looked like two people but I could not identify the last one so I decided to ask him what […] We will write a custom essay specifically for you by our professional experts 808 writers online Learn More
- Factors behind The economic and social development of UAE The purpose of this paper is to analyze the factors that led to the economic and social development in UAE so as to give the reader an insight into the features of UAE as they […]
- Effects of Domestic Violence on Children’s Social and Emotional Development In the case of wife-husband violence, always, one parent will be the offender and the other one the victim; in an ideal situation, a child needs the love of a both parents. When brought up […]
- Importance of Play in a Child’s Social Development Towards Adulthood Childhood friends give children more than just a playmate, learning to make friends and maintaining them are crucial aspects of a child’s development skills that help them not only in their personal lives but also […]
- Factors behind Economic and Social Development in the UAE However, the main turning point of the economy occurred during this phase and resulted in the economic boom of the UAE.
- Children’s Personal and Social Development The theorists argue that the outcomes of kids’ development come because of the incessant dynamic interplay amid the environmental variables, the caregivers’ response and the children behaviours which might influence both the caregiver and the […]
- Factor Behind the Economic and Social Development of the UAE However, the following figures show the GDP per capita income and population of the UAE for the last five years – Figure 1: GDP per capita income of the UAE Source: Indexmundi Figure 2: Population […]
- Social Development in Children It is based on this that it can be seen that instilling proper social-emotional learning early on in a child’s life is of paramount importance in ensuring that they develop the necessary social and emotional […]
- Behavioral and social development issues in school kids It is not a wonder that Damian is more interested in helping out his father in his “manly” chores while neglecting his mummy partly perhaps because he had no experience of life with his mother.
- Achieving social development in the Global South? Social and economic movements have referred to advocacy as an “active support of an idea or cause expressed through strategies and methods that influence the opinion and decision of people and organisations”.
- Assets and Social Development This chapter brings out the research topic and the examination of the impact of the quality of communication between parents and children about sex on the sexual behaviour of teenagers and the behavioural patterns related […]
- Social Exchange and Expectancy Theory Effects in Human Resource Development The reality is that the more the employees are sure of getting out of their relationship with organization the more their productivity and the more the effort they put into their work.
- Temperament and Social Development This enables the reader to concentrate on the issues covered by the research and thus understand the relationship between different variables explored by the researcher.
- “Self-determination Theory and the Facilitation of Intrinsic Motivation, Social Development, and Well-Being” The authors of the article note that the main influencing factor that leads to grouping of human being is the social aspect of life which they face on a daily basis.
- Socialization and Career Development For instance, effective socialization structures have enabled employees of institutions that operate in the tourism sector in the US to understand the needs of customers and what is expected of them.
- Queer Activism Influences on the Social Development of LGBT The strength of the research question is that it shows a different direction to the queer movement as a social movement and its effect on identity creation of the LGBT community.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Development Social Responsibility refers to the formulation of policies by companies geared at protecting the surrounding community and the environment from the negative effects of its operations.
- Social Theory: Sustainable Development Challenges and Solutions The aim of this term paper is to assess the measurement challenge of sustainable development and provide possible solutions to the problem.
- Child Development and Socialization Recognition and cognitive processing of information is learned through participation in various activities, and the more social interaction there is, the better a child will adjust to the environment.
- Deaf Children’s Education and Social Skills Development The topic of special education interventions is of crucial importance due to the fact that children with HI commonly have additional trouble developing their social skills, perhaps due to the lack of early exposure to […]
- Social Development Centers and Their Functions In conclusion, it is essential to emphasize that SDCs can be found in any country and community as they perform the role of the social promoter.
- Texting and Its Effects on Social Development When young people develop meaningful social relationships, this has a positive effect on their well-being and confidence. Hyman, however, says that cell phone use has become the way that young people interact socially, and this […]
- Education for Sustainability and Social Development The approaches and techniques described by the authors will help to understand sustainability as one of the factors of social development better and to find the strengths and weaknesses of their research.
- Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development The implication of the physical domain for children is in the ability to understand their physical capabilities and be aware of their health.
- Socialization Factors for Personal Development The religion and culture that I embrace at the present moment are a result of the interaction that I had with my family.
- Social Psychology Role: Self-Esteem and Human Development The relation between the concepts and the response is closely analyzed to determine the most important criteria people’s actions can be judged by. A person is stereotyped and the thinking leads to over-generalize towards others.
- Infant Babbling and Social Skills Development Due to such a complex nature of babbling and a child’s social development, a certain attention to babbling and the purposes of this vocal process has to be paid in order to contribute such spheres […]
- Parenting, Child Development, and Socialization Relationships in the family, as it is known, are formed largely due to the participation of parents and their desire to lay the foundations of morality and social values in the process of raising children.
- Social Work Values Development During Internship I am also expecting to acquire and use numerous theoretical models to support the needs of patients with diverse health and psychological needs.
- Socialization as a Human Nature Development Factor However, regarding the fact that people are social creatures, human nature is formed in the process of socialization under the impact of multiple essential factors.
- Motor Skills and Their Foundational Role for Perceptual, Social, and Cognitive Development One of the ways to find a compromise between the necessity of developing motoric skills and fostering M.’s autonomy is to teach him motoric skills in a playful way.M.might find finger painting a fun activity, […]
- Cultural Diversity in the UAE: Social and Economic Development This view is in line with Rabah’s emphasis on the importance of respecting cultural diversity in the process of nation-building because the concept is useful in solving conflicts and developing solutions that are beneficial to […]
- Late Middle Ages as a Stage in Social Development Finally, the unity of the Catholic church was significantly damaged by the Western Schism that forced its split and emergence of serious religious debates about the nature of faith, rituals, and the role of the […]
- Social-Emotional Learning in Human Development This paper analyzes the skills, or personal capabilities, that contribute to positive social development in children, addressing the school and the family environment qualities that encourage or inhibit this development. A Teacher’s Use of the […]
- Home Schooling and Children’s Social Development Going back in time, the victory of the 13-years old Rebecca Sealfon in the contest Scripps National Spelling Bee in 1997, brought the attention of the country to the phenomenon that is called homeschooling.
- Socialization and Development of Life Skills This work might be useful to the extent that it provides clear guidelines for the assessment of the relations in the family.
- Social Emotional Development of Gifted Children They can do this by setting up meetings with the children and their parents but most importantly, communication can be enhanced by listening to the gifted children and involving them in setting standards for themselves.
- Synopsis of Child Social, Cognitive and Behavioral Development With respect to Piaget’s Theory of Cognitive Development, David is at the third, concrete operational phase of development, because, on hearing that his responses are necessary for the research, he asked “Are you going to […]
- Social Development: Globalization and Environmental Problems One of such implications can be seen through tracing the movement of the population, exemplified by the story of the three children in the documentary.
- Gender Differences and Personal Social Development in 9-Year-Old Children The causes of gender disparities are clearly outlined in the paper as well as the gender roles concerning both boys and girls.
- Community Development and Social Development The concept of community development describes the major initiatives and procedures members in a particular society undertake to improve their economic, environmental, cultural, and social attributes. The idea of locality helps people identify and implement […]
- The Significance of the NT Surveys in Spiritual and Social Development The survey has also allowed me to learn that God is love as depicted in the Bible. The theme of the new convent is one of the concepts that I have primarily analyzed in NT.
- Social Development and Adolescence: Human Services Ethics and Interventions The small circle of peer friends and the loss of a close relative provoke the feeling of loneliness and further progression of depression. A wide range of human service agencies can help Susie and her […]
- Physical, Cognitive, Social, and Emotional Development Analysis The constant change in the interests of children also requires educators to pay increased attention to the variety of classroom activities, as well as a constant change of focus.
- Good Parenting and Strong Social Development As a result, it is debatable whether the idea of rewarding children does or does not lead to an increase in their pro-social conduct.
- The Importance Of Bond Of Friendship For Social Development
- Methods Of Increasing The Role Of The Corporate Tax In The Economic And Social Development
- The Impact of Stress on Psychological and Social Development
- The Stages of Social Development throughout Life
- Lev Vygotsky And Social Development Theory
- The Last Mile in Analyzing Wellbeing and Poverty: Indices of Social Development
- The Influence Of Each Uprinsing In The 1600’s On Virgirina’s Ecomomic And Social Development
- The Effects of the Second World War on American Political, Economic and Social Development
- Social Development In Turkey With European Union Implications
- Why Is Good Governance Important For Economic And Social Development
- Social Development of Teenagers in Church Environment
- The Effects Of Television On Children ‘s Social Development
- Technology Is Truly A Hinderance Of Social Development
- The Effects Of Day Care On Children’s Cognitive And Social Development
- The Substantial Effect of Globalization on Economic, Political, and Social Development of the World
- What Was the Puritans Effect on the Political, Economic, and Social Development of the Colonies
- The Process and Importance of Social Development
- The Roles of Third World Women in Political Economic and Social Development
- The Impact of Attachment on a Child’s Psycho-Social Development
- The Impact of Distance Learning on an Individual’s Social Development
- The Negative Effects of Technology on Children’s Social Development
- The Role of Men in the Economic and Social Development of Women: Implications for Gender Equality
- Social Development Ranking of Districts of Pakistan
- Social Development or Social Crisis: Modernization Theory Versus World-Systems Analysis
- The Effects of Increased Use of Digital Media Technology on the Social Development of Children
- The Relationship Between Economic Growth and Social Development
- Using Social Development Lenses to Understand E-Government Development
- The Effects of the Constitutional and Social Development Between 1860 and 1877 on the Revolution
- The Social Development Of Children And Adolescents
- The Measure of Civilization: How Social Development Decides the Fate of Nations
- The Social Development Of Children With Deaf Parents
- Vygotsky ‘s Theory Of Human Psychology And Social Development
- Two Perspectives on Economic and Social Development by Foster and Landes
- The Canadian Pacific Railway as a Catalyst for Political and Social Development in the 1980’s Canada
- People’s Moral And Social Development And The Intelligence Theory
- The Similarities and Differences between Vygotsky’s Theory of Social Development and the Chaos Theory
- The Emotional and Social Development of Adolescents in The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- The Social Development Of Laylahni ‘s Moral Development
- Women’s Participation in Social Development: Experiences from Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean
- The Reform of the EU Framework for Economic and Social Development through the Strategy of Europe 2020
- Role of Women in Education and Social Development of Children
- The Impact of Conservatism in the Economic and Social Development of America
- The Significance of the Individuals’ Time for Economic and Social Development
- The Social Development And Improvement Of Living Quality
- We-ness and Welfare: A Longitudinal Analysis of Social Development in Kerala, India
- How Does Social Development Occur Throughout the Various Stages?
- Does Homeschooling Deprive Children of Social Development?
- How Does Birth Order Affect Psychological and Social Development?
- Was the Spanish-American War Necessary to Further the Economic and Social Development of the US?
- How Human Technological and Social Development Fostered the Rapid Movement of People Throughout?
- What Were the Puritans’ Effects on the Political, Economic, and Social Development of the Colonies?
- How Does Parental Involvement Impact on Child’s Social Development?
- What Is Social Development?
- How Do Parents Influence Other Domains of Social Development?
- What Role Do Children Play in Their Development?
- How Has Peer Relationship Changed Social Development?
- What Is the Appropriate Unit for Studying Social Development?
- How Does Forming Strong Attachment Bonds Early With a Caregiver Impact Social Development as the Child Grows?
- What Scale Is Recommended to Measure the Social Development of Kids in India?
- Is Social Development Continuous or Discontinuous?
- How Do Environmental and Biological Influences Affect Social Development?
- Are Social Behavior Development Universal Across Cultures?
- How Does Social Development Vary Across Historical Eras?
- Is Social Development Related to Other Developmental Domains?
- How Important Are Mothers for Children’s Social Development?
- What Measures Are Considered Necessary for a Sustainable Economic and Social Development of the Planet?
- How to Improve Children’s Social Development Through Effective Teaching Strategies?
- What Is the Connection Between Local Government Development and Economic and Social Development?
- Is Development Sustainable? How Can the Social Development Be Sustained?
- How Does Music Affect the Social Development of Babies?
- What Are the Short-Run Strategies for Economic Growth and Social Development?
- Which Are the Economic and Social Development Perspectives for Africa Within the Millennium Development Goals?
- How Does Social Development Affect the Environment?
- What Can Affect Social Development?
- How Does Social Development Affect Learning?
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2023, September 20). 121 Social Development Essay Topics. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/social-development-essay-topics/
"121 Social Development Essay Topics." IvyPanda , 20 Sept. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/social-development-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '121 Social Development Essay Topics'. 20 September.
IvyPanda . 2023. "121 Social Development Essay Topics." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/social-development-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "121 Social Development Essay Topics." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/social-development-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "121 Social Development Essay Topics." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/social-development-essay-topics/.
- Developmental Psychology Essay Ideas
- Child Development Research Ideas
- Socialization Essay Ideas
- Cognitive Development Essay Ideas
- Lifespan Development Essay Titles
- Adulthood Titles
- Human Development Research Ideas
- Emotional Development Questions
- Personality Development Ideas
- Morality Research Ideas
- Crime Prevention Research Topics
- Cognitive Psychology Topics
- Social Problems Essay Ideas
- Communication Research Ideas
- Personal Growth Research Ideas
Social Development Center - Thesis
Attribution, Non-commercial, No Derivatives
What if I’m unsatisfied with an essay your paper service delivers?
Is buying essays online safe.
Shopping through online platforms is a highly controversial issue. Naturally, you cannot be completely sure when placing an order through an unfamiliar site, with which you have never cooperated. That is why we recommend that people contact trusted companies that have hundreds of positive reviews.
As for buying essays through sites, then you need to be as careful as possible and carefully check every detail. Read company reviews on third-party sources or ask a question on the forum. Check out the guarantees given by the specialists and discuss cooperation with the company manager. Do not transfer money to someone else's account until they send you a document with an essay for review.
Good online platforms provide certificates and some personal data so that the client can have the necessary information about the service manual. Service employees should immediately calculate the cost of the order for you and in the process of work are not entitled to add a percentage to this amount, if you do not make additional edits and preferences.
Professional essay writing services
Support team is ready to answer any questions at any time of day and night
Orders of are accepted for more complex assignment types only (e.g. Dissertation, Thesis, Term paper, etc.). Special conditions are applied to such orders. That is why please kindly choose a proper type of your assignment.
- Member Login
Will I get caught if I buy an essay?
The most popular question from clients and people on the forums is how not to get caught up in the fact that you bought an essay, and did not write it yourself. Students are very afraid that they will be exposed and expelled from the university or they will simply lose their money, because they will have to redo the work themselves.
If you've chosen a good online research and essay writing service, then you don't have to worry. The writers from the firm conduct their own exploratory research, add scientific facts and back it up with the personal knowledge. None of them copy information from the Internet or steal ready-made articles. Even if this is not enough for the client, he can personally go to the anti-plagiarism website and check the finished document. Of course, the staff of the sites themselves carry out such checks, but no one can forbid you to make sure of the uniqueness of the article for yourself.